All Comments on 'Conditioned Response'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TheLoremasterTheLoremasterabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

A very hot and steamy story, the scenes were expertly done. Five stars, great job.

noahbudienoahbudieabout 5 years ago
Keep this going

Great story, I hope you make it into a series so we can watch Maddie unfold into a full on cum slut.

sethpsethpabout 5 years ago
Genius...masterpiece

Great story. The rest of us can only hope to write something 10% as good as this.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 5 years ago
Lovely

Sort of a naughty Cinderella. 5*****

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 5 years ago
Top shelf!

Plenty of character development. Nice pacing. Solid "realism" that never really broke the suspension of disbelief.

Overall, one of the better tales on this site and I'm very hopeful that you'll continue their adventures. I'd love to see Maddie conditioned further, though I have to admit that part of the heat for me comes from the unintended consequence. Now that that aspect is pretty much removed, I think we'll lose something in the story.

Still, you've done a great job with this one and I'm very anxious to see how you develop it in the future.

LaphroaigLaphroaigabout 5 years ago
Sequel please!

Loved this story and want to hear much more about Maddie and Todd

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 5 years ago
Excellent!,

Great story. Loved the build up of the caterpillar to exotic butterfly. Very hot. More please.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 5 years ago
Great story, BUT....

Loved it! Fun! Sexy! Great!

Now, onto more important matters. When will we see more CENTRAL HIGH BLUES????

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Even knowing what you're capable of, this story still hit me like a ton of bricks.

Very good job sir!

daddyslittlebaronessdaddyslittlebaronessabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Work

This story took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting something as fantastic as this. The characters are interesting enough that you want to see their development, and fortunately that development doesn't disappoint. I sincerely hope that you will continue this story, I want to see more of these characters.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Hot

Hot little incest story. Five Stars! Hope there's more to Cum.

Nodnarb2113Nodnarb2113about 5 years ago
Great story

Awesome story but when will you finish central high blues

Jamaman64Jamaman64about 5 years ago
Great story

I truly enjoy tales that have more details and are well written. Too many here are so quick to the sex that they simply are not enjoyable. The character development was superb. I hope you decide to continue with a Chapter 2. I can see this going so many directions and all are erotic! Absolutely 5 stars....

Sandman2052Sandman2052about 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this one. Great build up. Hits a number of my favorite subjects. Can't wait to see more. Actually made an account finally so I could comment.

notquiteuniquenotquiteuniqueabout 5 years ago
Ending went too far towards NonConsent

This story was well written, has interesting characters, and had good build-up. However, the ending changed the tone and made it more fitting with the NonConsent genre. The story could have gone a different way, and the relationship could have ended up where it did. The brother could have realized his sister conditioned herself. But choosing to continue it, and deliberately condition her for other things, was too much. It's too much like he was grooming a victim.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
very great

I really enjoyed this, hopefully you will write another chapter. Great work as always that is why you are on my favorite authors list.

Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyabout 5 years ago
Fun, easy to read, appreciate the talent here.

The story surprised me in the end. I would like to write it differently. Doesn't that mean the author owns me? I think it does.

However, there is nothing wrong with the end.

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
LOVED IT

This needs at least 1 more chapter, A.S.A.P. Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A bit single-minded, but good story.

Arguably one of the best written stories on this entire site. Author takes good time with character development but not forever. The story unfolds naturally, and we are not beaten over the head with the theme the author is exploring. Definitely a better story for the oral enthusiast than anyone else, but simply a good read.

The author does an excellent job of characterizing a normal person with a Nuro divergent personality — without making them seem like a monster or a freak. That was refreshing indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This needs a sequel.

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
So needs a sequel!

Good writing, love the story. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

MMMmm, please more of this.

atinbooneatinbooneover 4 years ago
Great

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!

I can’t believe you stopped the story there! Please write a sequel to this story!! (Preferably with regular sex for a bit before going straight from bjs to anal)

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Wow, that was hot

Technically rape of course but I doubt any brother would care if his sister did that for him.

Really erotic story. Would like to see a followup.

OctoMorwenOctoMorwenover 4 years ago
Cruel to interrupt it like that

It was good but it felt like it was interrupted abruptly when things where starting to heat up. I hope you plan on continuing it.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Extremely Hot

Loved it and really hope you write more of this story.

MelrahMelrahover 4 years ago
sequel

can't wait for the story to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Story was great but the girl you described was a straight nerd and not a geek. Also, she is probably on the autism spectrum.

Still a fantastic and creative story. Thanks for sharing.

JSipesJSipesalmost 4 years ago
Still waiting!!

I can’t wait to read the next chapters. Todd should at least let Maddie experience his tongue on her clit. Its the right thing to do since she went to so much trouble to learn how to deep throat him. He should also let her enjoy the thrill of anal sex. And what if Mom heard Maddie moaning and looked in to see if she was okay? That could be several more chapters as they convince Mom to join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More chapters badly needed

Great story!

Please write another installment!

tabettstabettsover 3 years ago
Sequel Please

Loved the story, would be very much interested in reading the sequel.

keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How does this not have a sequel already?!?! I t is amazing and i would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where is the Sequel?

I love this story, how a brainiac innocent naively and unintentionally conditions herself becoming a blowjob addict. Please, deliver a sequel, but let Maddie struggle with cognitive dissonance concerning anal which she ultimately suc'cum'bs to.

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 3 years ago

Need to continue this! Cute little Maddie turned into a sex pet for her little brother would be so hot

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

instead of taking advantage of her when he saw what happened to her, he should have helped her, she could not help herself so she was the victim, he turned into a rapist the min he wants to train her to let him fuck her ass, 1 star

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Of course we need a sequel.

Todd Lydia's cunt Maddy. He needs it, he hasn't licked pussy in a long time.

Todd teaches Maddy anal sex and rimming.

Todd takes Maddy's cherry.

Todd makes Maddy pregnant.

Todd takes responsibility for Maddie and the baby.

But that's the lyric.

The main issue is the double standard of their parents. Their motives are not revealed at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

part 2

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

I want to be conditioned to take a cock deep into my throat and ass PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It would be better if he fell for her.

Protect her from their parents and the repression they forced in her. Free her from all of this repression. Get her pregnant and force them to pay.

Dan13LDan13Lover 1 year ago

Out of all the stories I've read here, this is the only one I want to see a sequel to. Please, for the good of humanity, let us see a sequel to this work of art.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story needs a sequel where Todd trains her ass. This is easily my most read story on this sight and I always come to check for s sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where's the follow up anal story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent pacing and development till the end where it cuts off a bit abruptly. It could have gone into him orally paying back his sis the way he used to for Jasmine and blowing her mind, really cementing their new relationship and making her anal training much easier. Great sequel or two (three?) possibilities. I also question where he finds her naked and asleep under a sheet and instantaneous goes from loving, protective brother to opportunistic rapist without any mental turmoil. Great for the sex scene, betrays the quality writing in the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! Please write more chapters and keep up the realism. It deserves a sequel, but the story should not be ruined with the sex involving other family members or any third party. It damages the realism. The charm here is the secretive nature of their relationship and how it started innocently enough and developed to a secret crescendo. After Todd's discovery, at some point, the conditioning "magic words 'So Good'" may no longer be needed. Maddie will initiate and seize opportunity to locate Todd wherever he is in the house and, actively, even without asking, start sucking his dick. Better, too, if at times Todd is engrossed in something else and completely oblivious until his cock is already in Maddie's hungry mouth.

Maddie is not completely innocent in this story by initially spying on her brother and Jasmine. Therefore, she happenstance-opened this rabbit hole herself. Her attitude further warms to Todd after he stood up for her eye surgeries. Maybe she has an additional unconscious desire to do something for him and her inability to do so increases her compliance. Without glasses, Maddie begins dressing more provocatively, lets her hair down, and obsessively expands her BJ skills all to subconsciously capture Todd's attentions. Maddie has set her sights on capturing Todd so she can satisfy her oral cravings and perhaps obtain his exclusivity. This changes the way Todd sees Maddie and foments his inappropriate thoughts about her. Soon she can't contain her joy when he arrives home and gets clingy dressing even more scantily. How could an eighteen-year-old Todd resist such a situation already underway? His heightened curiosity got the best of him and when he saw that his suspicions were true it was too late! Therefore, especially initially, Todd would explore Maddie's willingness for acts he either hadn't experienced yet or couldn't acquire from girls like Jasmine. Therefore, an emboldened Todd might tempt Maddie's backdoor under such situation.

For readers not wanting a straight BJ to anal story, recall that Maddie is HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. Maddie would understand the risks of an incestuous pregnancy and research it in depth too. She would analyze and plan the best ways to remain undiscovered and would instill such ideas in Todd also. Maddie has no desire to stop and, considering Maddie's urgent oral fixation, neither does he! She could not trust Todd to pull out or use condoms reliably. Does Todd even have a job? Does Maddie, other than college? How do they hide the evidence? Maddie through her intelligence would eventually try anal sex as a preventative measure.

I prefer that Maddie initially resist anal until her own desires for penetrative sex overcome her emotional resistance and reason. Perhaps she surrenders panting to Todd, "Oh, it feels good. Oh, 'so good... so good'." Then her mental switch flips and she pants, "Take me! Take me now before I change my mind." Initially not wanting anal, Maddie must be a naive, uneducated novice regarding anal, only learning through nervous, physical experiences. This ultimately establishes Maddie as the "eternal virgin", an angle which has not been explored on Literotica much, if at all. After the initial pain and Maddie begins finding pleasure in the backdoor penetration, Todd demands Maddie admit her pleasure. Maddie does so saying, "Oh, it feels good. I feels really good. Oh, so good." repeating "So Good", which reintroduces the conditioning aspect as an afterthought. This may allow Maddie to achieve orgasm anally. It also reduces her hibitions against the use of her backdoor. Additionally, how about some different sex positions, like over the couch's cushioned arm or back, standing up, or leaning or pressing Maddie against a wall. It seems Literotica has overdone the bed and bedroom angles, so breathe some spontaneity into the sex. And, obviously, Todd must return the oral treatment!

Perhaps without seeking romance elsewhere, they focus on all of their shared secret pleasures, which leads to them acquiring high educations and seclusive jobs. Meeting their own needs and not wanting marriage or children, they could live secluded together happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8753 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...