Conditioned to Crave Cock

Story Info
Two women train a naive man to be aroused by cock.
1.6k words
4.24
58.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of hiding my secret submissive fantasies I finally mustered the courage to make a profile for a kink dating site. Blushing with shame, I said that my interests included bondage, spanking, and humiliation. I couldn't believe my luck when a dominant woman began chatting me up! She said her roommate was dominant too and asked if I would like to come over for a "play session." I was so excited I nearly came in my pants right there.

Nervously I showed up at Rachel and Sara's apartment. They brought me over to the couch where they sat on either side of me and asked me how long I have had these fantasies. As one of them ran a hand across my leg to reassure me, they coaxed me into confessing shameful secrets about my porn habits, how often I masturbate, what I think about while I do it, etc.

Eventually, they asked if I wanted to play and I eagerly said yes. They told me to get up and strip for them. They smirked, noting that I already had a raging erection. Rachel ordered me to my knees, which I did. She had me crawl over to their coffee table and bend over it. They wasted no time binding my legs and wrists to coffee table and then one of them playfully tussled my hair. Next they retreated to the bedroom leaving me in my predicament. I waited for a long time and heard giggling from the bedroom.

When Rachel returned she was wearing a strapon! It was a very large, realistic looking one with simulated veins in the rubber. She knelt in front of me and her huge rubber cock bobbed in front of my face. With my peripheral vision, I could see Sara setting up what appeared to be a camera tripod!

I tried to speak, but Rachel just smiled and pressed a finger to my lips. Then Sara was behind me, gripping my throbbing cock. "Open your mouth," Rachel said. I opened and she poked her huge dildo into my mouth, stretching my jaw open. "Suck," she ordered.

Rachel gripped my hair and began guiding my head back and forth on her huge cock. As she did so, Sara began fondling my balls and stroking my cock, making me more excited. I began to moan onto Rachel's huge strapon.

I felt an orgasm building when Sara's hand stopped and the cock pulled out of my mouth. I lay there panting, watching strings of saliva stretch between my used mouth and Rachel's enormous dildo.

"Here's how this will work," said Rachel, "If you want us to give you more pleasure, you're going to have suck cock for us."

I opened my mouth a bit wider, hoping to feel Sara's hand again.

"No," she said, "If you want to suck more cock, you're going to have to beg for it."

"Please," I murmured, blushing with shame, "Please may I suck your cock?"

"No," she said sternly, "Beg harder. Beg like the horny little slut that you are."

"Please . . . Please stick your big cock back . . . back in this slut's mouth," I said.

"Good whore," said Rachel. She resumed fucking my face and Sara began edging me again.

It went on like this for what seemed like hours. Sara would bring me to the edge or orgasm while Rachel sawed the dildo in and out of my mouth, occasionally pausing so I could debase myself by begging. As I got more and more desperate, they kept calling me slut, bitch, and whore.

When Rachel grew tired of this, she rose and took off the strap on, only to affix it to some sort of tripod stand. She put the cock back in front of my face and said, "Keep servicing it, like a good cockwhore." My jaw was starting to hurt, but I obediently wrapped my lips back around the big dildo. I was in a brain fog of lust and submission.

Sara stopped touching me and I whimpered onto the cock. I heard her ask Rachel, "Ready for phase two?"

Suddenly, I felt something hard pressing against my exposed asshole. For just a second I tried to turn my head, but Rachel put a hand on the back of my neck. "No one said you could stop, cocksucker!"

"Sarah, bring the camera over. I want to record breaking in this whore's cherry."

I felt a second dildo, that was mercifully smaller than the one in my mouth, work its way inside my virgin ass. Sara appeared in front of holding a camcorder. "Smile, slut!," she said.

The full impact of the situation suddenly dawned on me: I was being spit-roasted by dildos with a raging hard on and it was all being caught on film! I tried to plead with Sara with my eyes. I didn't dare take the dildo out of my mouth though and I must have looked pitiful pleading while my face was comically stuffed by an enormous cock.

Rachel gripped my hips and begun fucking me harder up my ass. My erection had begun to wilt slightly from this anal violation. But Sara began massaging my cock again and soon I was again begging to cum even while my face and ass were both being stuffed.

I heard Rachel say, "Time for phase III. Give the slut something to watch."

Sarah let go of my cock and brought out a laptop. She put it on end table in front of my face--just past the tripod that supported the cock I had been servicing for what seemed like forever.

She went to Pornhub.com and brought up a playlist of gay bondage videos! While Rachel thrust in and out of my ass, I watched footage of well muscled men with six pack abs and huge cocks fuck and get sucked by submissive men. Sara resumed edging me. But at this point my cock was ready to explode. She just touched the underside of my penis with a finger tip every few seconds and I shuddered with frustration.

"See that, bitch?" asked Rachel. She punctuated her statements with thrusts into my sore asshole. "You wanted to be humiliated, well this is your future! You're going to take real men's cocks up your ass! You're going to beg them to fuck your whore face and shoot their cum down your throat. Then you're going to lick their cocks clean and thank them for using a pathetic small-dicked bitch like you."

Sara had stopped touching me and was holding the camcorder again, catching my frantic reactions.

"OK," said Rachel, "I think that's enough training for this cockwhore for one day. Get the ice and the cage."

Sarah departed for the kitchen and returned with a bowl of ice. She held this under me and thrust my throbbing cock into the ice. I screamed with surprise as all the blood retreated from my engorged cock. I was still hornier than I had ever been in my life, but my cock was limp.

Rachel removed her strapon harness, leaving the dildo stuffed in my ass, and walked around the coffee table to address me. In her hand, she held a small device made from clear plastic. "See this, bitch? This is called a CB-6000. Sara's going to lock this over your little cock and we're going to have the only key." She handed the device to Sarah who quickly and unceremoniously worked my flaccid cock into it and slapped on a padlock.

Rachel bent down and pulled the big dildo out of my mouth. She cupped my chin in her hand, "Now, be honest slut. Even though you didn't get to cum, did you like that?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"What did you like, whore?"

"I . . . I liked taking your cock in mouth and . . . in my ass."

"Good bitch. And did you like staring at the hard bodies of superior men and their big cocks while you were being fucked up your whore ass?"

I hung my head and said nothing.

She slapped me hard across the face and turned my head so that I faced the camera, "Answer the question, bitch!"

"Yes!" I said near tears, "Yes I liked watching all the big men's cocks and cum while you were fucking me."

"Very good," said Rachel. "Now here's the deal: You are going to become our little cockwhore. Today you were servicing dildos, but soon you will be sucking and fucking the cocks of real men who will be paying Sara and I¬¬--your pimps--for access to your slut holes. You're going to do this because we already have footage of what a whore you that will definitely be going out to your friends and family if you defy us. But you're also going to do it because we are conditioning you to like it. You see, Sara and I are grad students in psychology. From now on, you will only be allowed sexual stimulation while you are servicing a cock--either in your mouth, up your ass, or preferably both. That's the only time we will take off your cock cage and you might be allowed to cum. In time, you will literally be addicted to sucking cock! You're going to be our little cock addicted suck slut!"

"But," I stammered, 'Why?!"

Sara and Rachel exchanged smirks. "It's partly the money. But really this is about humiliating you. You said you wanted to be humiliated, right? The ultimate humiliation doesn't come from forcing you to do things. It comes from changing you so that your own body, your own mind--your own cock--betray you. Soon you will start to have dreams about sucking men's cocks and wearing their sticky cum on your face. After that, you will literally not be able to get hard unless you're sucking a cock. And that is when your humiliation will be irreversible and complete! Now get dressed. Sara and know a truck stop where there is a glory hole. After swallowing a few dozen loads of trucker cum, you may finally get to cum. Welcome to your new life, little cockwhore!"