Condition'Er Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Marley plots to bring her ex and BFF on side.
2.1k words
4.51
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers

Chapter 3

"Hey, babe ... where have you been? It feels like you just dropped off the face of the Earth," Shelly told Marley as they chatted two days later ... two glorious days later.

"Well, I've ... sorta ... been with my new boyfriend," Marley deliberately strung out the words, being as coy as she could.

"Boyfriend? Do tell? I promise not to steal this one! I really am sorry about that! Forgive me, since you got a new man in your life, anyway?" Shelly told Marley, "oh, I have to confess that a time or two ... the last time that you got drunk with us ... and then the next one, you fucked us both. And maybe ... the time after that?"

"See, if I was still mad about that, I wouldn't fucked you guys, would I? To be ... totally honest, I'm still very attracted ... to both of you," Marley countered Shelly's confession with another of her own.

"Mmm ... something that's still possible ... or is your new boyfriend the jealous type?" Shelly squirmed, already fantasizing about a foursome with Marley, Ramon, and the mystery beau.

"Nope, not jealous at all, babe! Nor am I ... we kinda ... have a deal between us. Care to come over, both of you, and have some dinner together? Tonight? I'm pretty sure that Sam would go for it. We can pull it off, I think ... an orgy, foursome, or swap of some kind?" Marley pretended to be more nervous than she was, of course.

"Yep ... so ... just so I get this straight, you're inviting us to your ... new place. Where you ... live with this Sam guy now ... and you're confident that I can borrow him while you fuck Ramon again. And then ... you and me together, too? I mean, hell, if I can sweet-talk Ramon into it, I'm open to letting this Sam guy fuck him, too," Shelly giggled now.

"Are you living with Ramon now, too, like Sam and me?" Marley asked Shelly.

"Yep, we are. For the record, I hope that Sam's a Top with guys. Because I'm fairly sure that Ramon's a natural bottom. Trust me. I've got him pegged, if you catch my drift," Shelly snickered and gossiped with her best friend as if nothing had changed between them.

"You pegged him, like with a dildo?" Marley clarified while Sam listened in ... because it was on speaker function and had been all along.

"God, yes, with a strap-on, and he ate it up! He still likes to fuck, of course, but now he's open to a lot more things like that. Turns out that he's kinda subby, which works for me, if you know what I mean. A bit of a voyeur, too. He's fucked other girls, sure, but he's done devil's threesomes with other guys as well.

"That started him watching me, because when he finished, it was the other guy's turn a couple of times. He just sat, watched me with the other dudes both times, and jerked off onto my legs. Then he licked it up ... without being asked to at all!" Shelly confirmed for Marley's benefit.

"Wow ... that's some cuck-level shit there, girlfriend! I never knew that Ramon had it in him! Not that I judge. If it makes both of you happy, why not enjoy it, right? It doesn't make Ramon a wimp, beta male, or a lesser man. It just makes him kinky as fuck, deliciously so. I might have to borrow him now and then for a few ... devil's threesomes, among other things," Marley reassured her reconciled girlfriend while Sam entered her from behind.

By now, of course, the conditioner ... and the associated shampoo, as it turned out, fully took effect. Marley was entirely enthralled to Sam Goldstein, and half the time, all she could think about was taking his cock inside her holes. She drained his balls frequently by this point, took delight and pride in doing so, swallowed every last drop, and simply exulted in her new status as his plaything. She was his puta for life and she loved it!

"Marley ... Marley ... Marley ... are you ... getting fucked right now ... by Sam?" Shelly suddenly realized why her bestie's breaths were shallow now.

"Oh, God, yes ... he's ... in ... my ... ass!" Marley lied a little, but she spread her cheeks to beg Sam to make it true.

"Mmm ... Marley ... such a naughty little minx, taking it in the butt from your man while talking to your BFF! Tell him that I said to slap that booty as well as fuck it ... and to drive it even deeper for me! I hope to peg you that way myself, honey, if that's okay with you guys ... tonight after supper! Tell him I'm sorry about the short notice, but ... I'll more than make it up to him!" Shelly got very wet at the thought of Sam boning her own asshole ... and Ramon's.

All that Shelly got out of Marley right then was a very loud moan ... and scream, as her best friend creamed herself thanks to Sam's powerful, pulsing cock. Few things were more delicious than taking Sam Goldstein's prick in her ass. Ever since the first time, she didn't like to keep him out of her backdoor ... or front ... all that long ... In Marley's view, the only that justified her not having Sam's dick inside her ... was having that same wonderful prick inside another lucky bitch. If it were up to her, his cock would be in constant use... 24/7. She couldn't stand to see a good piece of man meat like that go to waste.

As for Sam, he was hardly like to disagree too much, was he?

Chapter 4

"Fantastic supper, I must say," Ramon complimented his ex-girlfriend, Marlena, aka Marley, on her cooking, being honestly impressed now.

"Thank Sam ... he's a great teacher!" Marley bragged on her new man, Dr. Sam Goldstein, the man who now owned her lock, stock, and barrel.

Damn, she thought ... I really do love this man! He's pretty awesome and together, we're gonna make this happen, our plan for the world ... and for our fortunes. This couple is the perfect place to start, too. They've already got hotwife/wittol/cuckold energy, so why not this? They'll both be happy as clams, though I don't know what's particularly happy about clams.

"So, Marley intimated that there was something really ... special that she wanted to show us. Is that right, Sam? What was your last name again?" Shelly asked Sam while Marley played a little footsie with a rather nervous and aroused Ramon.

"Sam Goldstein. I'm recently retired from the Department of Defense, in fact. I developed something for them, but they decided that it was too ... sensitive for their taste. Perhaps you would care to try my product. It's ... actually women's bath products, believe it or not," Sam gave Shelly a very disarming smile.

"Okay, now you have me intrigued, I must confess. What do you think, Ramon? Cat got your tongue?" Shelly teased her boyfriend now.

"More like Marley got it," Sam grinned now.

"Oh, that's to be expected. They're exes, after all. There is still some spark and it doesn't bother me too much. I know that Marley won't try to steal him back. Maybe borrow him now and then, with your permission, of course. I certainly know that I wouldn't mind it if you wanted to borrow me, in fact. Or if Marley wanted to borrow me, for that matter," Shelly deliberately said things that she knew would make Ramon even more aroused.

"That's ... excellent news, Shelly. I'm glad that we met people with such similar attitudes on those kinds of issues. Now, alas, others are not so keen on understanding the need for a more easygoing approach, if you will. The Pentagon was sadly ... less than open-minded, if you will. They cashiered me, albeit with a golden parachute and the glorified termination route of 'retirement.'

"They fired me without firing me, you see. All because I developed this product that has the salubrious effect of ... unleashing one's ... erotic potential. Specifically women's, I should say. I haven't tested the product on men. You know how society and government can be about the idea of fully tapping women's ... untapped sexual capacity, if you will. They saw it as a minefield, whereas I viewed it as a goldmine," Sam was clever enough to phrase things in terms of women's liberation.

"Well, now I really have to give it a shot!" Shelly showed real curiosity and interest, "would it be okay if I tried it out now? If I showered at your place ... with your shampoo and conditioner, or was some other kind of product?"

"No, it was shampoo and mainly conditioner. The shampoo is more of a later development. But yes, feel free to try it out after supper, Shelly. In fact, if you guys want to have a sleepover, Marley and I are more than open to that," Sam smiled, thinking, this is going even better than expected.

"That would be ... very generous of you, particularly given the amount of wine I drank," Shelly referred to the Shiraz that Sam and Marley had so kindly provided the couple.

"Dessert first, or do you want to ... freshen up a bit," Marley teased her best friend.

"Freshen up first, if you don't mind. I'm just too curious to get it out of my mind, I think!" Shelly eagerly took Marley's hand with a wink for Ramon as she followed her girlfriend to the guest bathroom.

"So, you've ... never tried this on men? Have you tried it on ... you know ... Marley?" Ramon gave Sam a side-wise grin.

"Of course. I think that you'll find that it's the best thing to ever happen to your relationship. Just trust me on this, my brand new friend," Sam chuckled as he anticipated the impact of this whole business on a new test subject ... an eager one.

Ramon didn't even seem to take note that Sam ignored his query about men. Several minutes passed and both men just sipped their red wine while they waited. Neither man looked the other in the eye, both being tense and nervous as fuck for reasons of their own. More time elapsed. Both men started looking at their watches as if by instinct while drinking their wine. Sam even poured more for both of them to help calm frayed nerves.

You could cut the tension with a knife, at the risk of being cliche.

Finally, however, Marley and Shelly returned from the guest bathroom, where the former had joined the latter by all appearances. Both wore only towels, too. They also had very sultry, seductive looks on their faces. Before the very eyes of both men, they dropped their towels at once and let each man see them nude. The biggest change there, of course, was that this was the first time that Shelly had ever shown her naked body to Sam.

"Well, what are your thoughts?" Sam asked Shelly, though his confidence already returned.

This was no fluke ... the formula really DID work!

"I think that you've done me a very real favor ... and I need to return it, don't you agree, DOCTOR Goldstein? How about you, Ramon? Want to watch ... or join in? How about a swap ... you with the ex, me with this sexy scientist who reminds me a lot of Dr. Who?" Shelly wrapped her boyfriend around her finger as always.

"OH, FUCK, YES!" Ramon exclaimed now, even as Marley took him by the hand and led him to the guest bedroom.

"Now that she's ... done her part, good slut and friend that she is, it's high time for me to serve my new owner, my Master. You are my new Master, aren't you? Ramon's gonna love his new life, but not nearly as much as the three of us ... Marley, you, and me ... I enjoy dominating him, but I adore you ... I'm gonna so be putty in your hands. Where do you want me, Master?" Shelly asked Sam as he grabbed her and bent her over the kitchen counter to enter her with zero difficulty.

Shelly wasn't just wet for him, her self-confessed new owner ... she was soaked!

Whatever else happened, Sam now had at least two new happy playthings ... and quite possibly three, if Ramon indeed proved that submissive and bi. As he slid in and out easily from his new concubine's slippery snatch, Sam grinned from ear to ear. He loved blondes ... and she was his first blonde in ages.

SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers