Conditioning Pt. 02

Story Info
Holly's conditioning fix does more than expected.
5.2k words
4.6
12.6k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's journey home was uneventful, and the wait for the courier dragged on but he did eventually show up with a plain brown box.

She closed the door on the courier and ripped open the box. Nestled in a foam insert was the familiar looking headset, a cable and a handwritten note.

'Holly,

To use this headset you will need to sign in to the Drontech headset using the username and password at the bottom of this note. Connect the headset to your computer using the attached cable. Your computer will detect the headset automatically. Select the file on the Drontech website, and press the button labelled, send to device. It should take a few minutes and there will be a progress bar to indicate when the process is complete.

Once done you can close down the website and your computer. Just get yourself comfortable somewhere, such as in your favourite chair or on your bed. Put the headset on, and feel for a button on each side, push them both together and you'll hear a bleep signalling the cycle is starting. You'll hear three loud beeps when it finishes which takes between forty and forty-five minutes.

You should notice any effects by the morning, but let's give it a few days just to be sure. Again, any concerns, give us a call.

Dr Turner'

The instructions, the website and connection all went to plan and fifteen minutes later Holly had a newly prepared headset.

Holly got comfortable lay on her bed, placed the headset over her head and pushed the start buttons. The bleep sounded and she lay back listening for any sounds, but there were none, just the muted sounds of the outside street.

The comforting idea that her 'condition' could be resolved along with the soft bed led to her drifting off into sleep. The week so far having taken its toll. It was the next morning when Holly awoke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Holly did awaken the next morning, she still had the headset on and had no memory of hearing the program completion bleeps.

Out of curiosity, she reached down and stroked one of her nipples. It was pleasant and enjoyable, but didn't have the level of intensity her previous days seemed to have been filled with.

With a relieved smile on her face, she got up and started her morning routine, the idea that she'd missed the previous evening by falling asleep already fading.

A long luxurious shower later, with more than one confirming check that her nipples weren't triggering an arousing response, Holly was able to get dressed for work uneventfully.

She grabbed some fruit bars from her fridge and headed for the tube station.

As she ate her breakfast whilst on the train, she realised she'd picked out all the pineapple fruit bars. Thinking back to what Dr Turner had said the evening before, she felt a smile form.

Her first patient of the day was at nine thirty that morning and was scheduled for an hour. Half way through the appointment Holly started to feel a sensation in both her nipples and pussy. At first she tried to adjust her clothes in case they had caught or pulled, but the effect continued. Since she was with a patient, she tried to discreetly touch her nipples to work out what was causing the sensations, which were gradually getting stronger. If she carried on, her patient would eventually look up and then it would be inexcusable, so she had to excuse herself.

"Sorry Miss Brooks," she said, "I know this is incredibly unprofessional, but could I just quickly nip to the bathroom. I'll only be a few minutes."

"Sure, it's no problem." was the muffled response from the underside of the therapy table.

Rushing to the staff bathroom, she locked the door behind her and lifted her top and bra to look at her boobs in the mirror. They looked completely normal, other than being erect and feeling desperate for her touch.

The sensations from her pussy were also intensifying, so she pushed her yoga trousers down to her knees. Again, there was nothing that stood out in the mirror that looked amiss, apart from she could see the tell tale sheen of moisture starting to escape from her pussy.

Holly reached up and gripped both her boobs with her hands. As she touched them, the sensations went from insistently distracting to electrifyingly great. The sensations were so good she couldn't move her hands away. Each new movement, squeeze, stroke, pinch, pull, twist, all felt intoxicatingly enjoyable. She became aware of rivulets running down her legs from her pussy. Reaching down, the feeling as she stroked her very wet pussy lips only added fuel to the growing fire. The first finger she slid inside herself was frictionless. The second, she barely felt because she was so wet. It took three fingers together for her pussy to be able to try and grip them, but the feeling as she slid in and out was amazing.

Between one hand fucking her pussy and the other gripping her tit, the orgasm started rising within her and she knew it would be a powerful one. The feelings rose, further, further, further and then her orgasm hit. Her pussy squirted around her fingers and she emitted a low deep moan as she came.

Eventually her breathing returned to normal and her pulse went back down to double digits. Looking in the mirror, shirt pulled up and pants pushed down, hair sticking to her face, she looked like she had just had sex in the bathroom.

"Not far from the truth," she said to herself.

Remembering Miss Brooks, she pulled her clothes back into place and splashed some water on her face and washed her hands. A final check in the mirror to ensure she looked presentable and she left the bathroom to head back to her patient.

Entering her office, Miss Brooks was nowhere to be seen. As she turned around to go check with the receptionist if he'd seen her patient, she glanced at the clock, it was ten fifty, she'd been gone for forty five minutes.

As she looked at the clock in disbelief, someone knocked on her office door.

"Come in," she said.

A young man in a shirt and trousers opened the door into her office.

"Hi Holly, Miss Brooks said you'd rushed out mid way through her appointment. She thought you had tummy troubles. Do you need me to take your eleven o'clock appointment or do you need to go home?"

"I'm fine Bradley, thanks for checking. I had to use the bathroom urgently, but I'm good now. Please can you credit Miss Brooks' account for forty five minutes, even though she only lost out on half the session."

"Will do. Let me know if you need a hand," he said, then backed out of the room and headed back towards his station.

Speaking to herself again, "I don't know what that was, but I can't let it disrupt my work, I need this job."

She was nervous throughout the next appointment, but she didn't have any repeat incidents, although she did have to reassure her patient that she was okay.

Despite starting both her afternoon appointments nervously, she began to regain her confidence as they progressed uneventfully. By the end of the workday she was just confused. The headset was meant to have undone whatever error it had initially caused, if it was the headset at all. Dr Turner had sounded so certain that the issue wasn't his tech.

She realised that she'd passed on her usual lunchtime chocolate, which sounded like Dr Turner's advised program was working, a preference for pineapple and an aversion to chocolate, so maybe her sex drive wasn't the clinical trial.

Determined to exert some control over her life, Holly headed over to the Sandwich stop again. They sold a mouthwatering chocolate cake. The same girl as earlier in the week was working.

"Hi, what can I get you?" she asked.

"Can I get a slice of chocolate cake and a bottle of pineapple juice, please."

"Sure, that's four, ninety-five please. If you take a seat I'll bring your order over."

Holly paid and took a seat in the corner. The table had a few empty glasses on it, but it was out of the way and had a good view of the river. A few minutes later the serving girl brought over her cake and juice.

"Just give me a second to serve the customers who just came in and I'll clear the rest of this table for you," the waitress said as she took half the used glasses from the table.

Holly picked at her cake. "No need to rush it," she thought to herself.

Five minutes or so later, the waitress returned and started collecting the remaining glasses. Just as she turned away to head back to the counter, the waitress' arm accidentally brushed against Holly's breast. The sensation was unexpected and made her gasp and instinctively reach for her breast.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," the waitress apologised.

The sensations stopped almost as soon as the waitress broke contact.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." she responded.

The waitress moved away looking sheepish.

It was an innocent accident but the sensation was way more intense than it should have been. Thinking about it was making Holly confused again and she longed for the security of being alone in her flat.

Grabbing her coat she left the cafe and headed for the tube station home.

Sat on the train as she took a drink from her bottle of juice, she realised she'd kept the bottle of pineapple juice, but had left a mostly untouched piece of chocolate cake in the cafe.

Once home she tried to distract herself. She watched some tv, cooked some food and ate it, did some online shopping and sorted her laundry into piles. The familiarity of her usual activities helped her settle, but she still had a nagging doubt that something might be wrong.

A random idea popped into her head, it was getting late and she was going to go to bed soon anyways as it was nearly ten pm and she was normally in bed by ten thirty, so why not enjoy some time in bed seeing if she could work out what kept setting her off.

Holly got her pyjamas ready, but got in bed naked for now.

Closing her eyes she started imagining one of her regular fantasies, about her in a wench outfit, being taken captive by a roguish pirate. She reached down with both hands pressed against her pussy, using her arms to push her breasts together. It felt good and what she was familiar with, but nothing compared to earlier that day.

The difference didn't stop her and she could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy starting to become damp.

In her head the pirate had dragged her to his cabin on the ship and had thrown her onto his bed. As the pirate moved towards her she felt her arousal jump up in intensity and her already busy fingers were suddenly able to hit all the right spots. It felt like her arousal had gone from second gear to fifth skipping out the gears in between.

The advantage of being at home rather than work was she didn't have to keep quiet and her ragged breathing and her becoming incoherent moans were starting to increase in volume.

"Oh yes, mmmm, yes, yes,"

The moans continued as the orgasm built higher and higher.

When it finally hit, the scream that escaped her would have been heard by her neighbours in the flats above and below if they had been home.

Again it took her a good ten minutes for the aftershocks to pass and her breathing to return to normal. She rolled over to check how long she had been in bed. It was almost ten-forty, so again a little over forty-five minutes.

She checked how sensitive she was, but other than being her usual post release heightened sensitivity to touch, she felt normal.

"Maybe it's my sex drive has taken a boost and it's nothing to do with the trial. Maybe I just need to put aside some time for myself a few times a week."

Holly went to get out of bed and realised she had soaked the bed sheets with a sizable wet patch on them. She went to the bathroom to clean herself up, changed into her pyjamas, then dragged off the wet sheets and replaced them with fresh ones.

She fell into bed and was asleep contentedly within minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning started uneventfully and Holly made it to work for her 9am client without any distractions.

The appointment was a twenty-something rugby player who had damaged his shoulder.

As he lay there shirtless on the therapy table Holly was doing her best to remain professional as the young man was fit and definitely her type of guy.

She was enjoying moving his arm and checking how the muscles moved, ensuring the movements were smooth and pain free as it had mostly healed since his injury.

As usual five minutes before the end of the appointment she asked the patient to sit up on the treatment table and began going through his treatment regimen for the next ten days.

"James, for the next ten days, you could ideally do with getting your girlfriend to mimic what I just finished with, where I put my hand over your shoulder blade and rotate the arm around in a circle. If she feels the shoulder make any pulls, jumps or the movement isn't fluid, you should put the shoulder brace back on till your next appointment."

"I don't have a girlfriend, I live on my own," he replied.

"A handsome guy like you, doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"I did, but we broke up a couple of months ago."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thanks. I'm really looking for someone like you."

The patients' admission made Holly pause before responding. She was trying to work out how best to tell him that clinic policy was that staff couldn't get involved with patients until three months after they were no longer patients, but just as she opened her mouth to speak, her pussy and nipples felt like she was stroking them as she had the previous night.. The shock of it stopped her speech. Looking down her nipples were erect and poking through her bra and scrub top.

Not sure how to explain what was going on and why suddenly her nipples were erect, Holly mumbled something in his direction and rushed out the door towards the same staff bathroom as the previous day.

Every step on the way, the feelings got stronger and the urge to shove her hands into her pants got more appealing, to the stage that by the time she reached the bathroom it felt like if she didn't touch herself, she would have cried out loudly in frustration.

She rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door closed, locking it behind her. She stripped off, telling herself it was to get a better look at herself, but in reality it was to allow her hands better access as the pleasurable feelings took over.

She slid to the ground and both hands reached down for her pussy. Her hands went straight to the spots she knew felt good, with just the right amount of pressure. She didn't have to vary it up as the feelings were great, with her hands doing exactly what her body wanted her to do.

She felt the orgasm building rapidly and when it hit Holly threw back her head and had to shove one of her fists into her mouth to try and muffle the moans that accompanied her release. She lay on the bathroom floor feeling the wetness from her pussy form droplets on her thighs that were running down towards the floor forming an outline of her legs. The feeling of her receding orgasm was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Holly, are you okay?" Bradley's voice asked. "I heard a noise, do you need me to come in and help?"

"No," Holly blurted out, "I'm fine thanks, I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay, I'll be at the front desk when you're out, come let me know you're okay."

Holly started to get up and clean herself up. Having such a strong orgasm really took it out of her. The bathroom had a shower and staff towels, so she was able to clean up. As she went to get dressed, she found that she must have been sitting on her knickers when she came, they were drenched and smelled of her pussy juice. With no alternative her only option was to go commando for the rest of the day.

Holly rinsed out her knickers to remove any smell and then rung them out to get most of the water out. She scrunched them up in her hand and headed towards reception to face Bradley.

"Ah, Holly, are you sure you're okay? That's twice you've had to rush off and yesterday was mid-appointment with a patient." Bradley asked.

"I'm sorry Bradley, I've been ill and probably should have stayed home, but I need the cash at the minute."

"When I came looking for you, it was because your 1pm appointment just rang to reschedule so you don't have any more clients today and since it's Friday, why don't you take off early, take the weekend and get rested up, then come back in fresh on Monday."

"Thanks Bradley, I'll do that, I figure I'll be spending the weekend in bed."

An hour later Holly walked through her front door. Her journey home having been solitary. She'd wrapped herself in her coat and sat away from anyone else on the tube.

She went to make a hot drink and grab a lunch snack, intending to sit down and try to work out how to fix her situation and what she should do.

It was only as she sat down that she realised she'd picked up the pack of pineapple chunks as a snack. Again.

Speaking to herself she said, "It's been two days since I used that headset, I haven't lost any time but I've had two incidents at work where I lost control and can't help playing with myself." Suddenly it dawned on her that it had happened at the same time, mid way through one appointment and the end of another, but both incidents were 10am.

"Okay, I need to know if it's me, something to do with the clinic or if it happening at the same time is important."

Having worked something out and having a plan, made her feel like she'd accomplished something, and it would be Saturday tomorrow so no matter how it turned out, she wouldn't have any issues at work.

She decided to spend the afternoon catching up reading a book she had borrowed, and secretly wondering if she would have any incidents.

At first she was hyper aware of herself, waiting to see if anything happened, but as the afternoon went on, she started to get engrossed in the book and paid less attention to her body.

Before she realised it, it was evening and she had read most of the book.

Putting it aside for now, she made some dinner, checked her mails and other mundane things.

She had an offer to meet up with some friends for a drink, but turned it down as she wasn't feeling up to it and cutting out the odd night out would help with her finances.

There was a film on tv at 9pm, so she gathered some snacks and a drink and settled in to watch it. It was a typical rom-com with a good looking male lead and an obviously good looking female lead who started off looking like an ugly duckling. The plot was predictable but she still enjoyed this kind of film.

It was approaching the middle of the film, when the female lead starts to undergo her makeover into the starlet it was obvious she would become, when Holly flinched as though shocked. It felt like something warm and moist had just moved over both her nipples simultaneously.

She pressed over both nipples to prevent any physical contact. Looking at the wall clock, she realised it had just hit 10pm. She thought back to the previous night, what was she doing at 10pm, and recalled that she was already in bed, but she was playing with herself so if anything had happened that wasn't her own intentions, she may have missed it, but the idea of 10am and 10pm was starting to become an obvious pattern.

With an idea of what was coming she decided to try something new and instead of fighting the sensations, she would go with them. She staggered to her feet and moved into the bedroom shedding her comfy clothes as she went.

Finally naked she threw herself backwards onto the bed.

Both hands reached for her nipples to stroke, gently twist and pull on. The sensations felt amazing. It was like the sensitivity had been turned up to high instead of normal. Each contact sent little shocks of electricity straight down to her clit.

12