Conditioning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realised that whilst she was playing with her tits, her thighs were rubbing together trying to get more friction on her pussy lips.

One of her hands reached down and squeezed between her thighs, finding her thighs were slick with her own juices. She rubbed over her lips, the familiarity of what she enjoyed caused her to moan out loud.

"Mmmm, yeah, just there, so good, so so good, yeah, yeah....."

Whatever switch in head that mixed up pain and pleasure flipped and she started pulling on her nipples increasing the volume of her moans.

The hand stroking her lips, slid further down and parted her lips so she could slide her fingers inside herself. One, two, three fingers easily slid inside as she was so wet. Her pussy clamped down on her fingers each time she thrust inside herself.

Both her hands slipped into a synchronised rhythm. The peak of each drawing out an increasingly guttural moan.

The wave of orgasm was still building, where she thought it would be strong when she started, now it felt like it was of tsunami proportions and would engulf her.

Wanting more, she tried to fit a fourth finger inside her cunt. She tucked her little finger alongside the others and pushed forcefully. Her fingers slid over each other to form almost a pointed shape.

That extra pressure was the final straw and her orgasm crashed through her.

She went from making intermittent throaty grunts to a low gutteral long moan as the orgasm crested. Her legs were spasming, her back arched. Her thighs clamped together squeezing her hand and fingers.

The orgasm seemed to go on and on, with little aftershocks erupting.

Eventually the shocks stopped and she lay there spaced out from the experience.

With no idea how long she had been laying there, her need for a drink dragged her back to lucidity.

After padding to the kitchen for a drink, she returned to her bed intent on crawling back in to swiftly fall asleep.

The sheets were soaked in a giant wet patch combined no doubt from her sweat and her pussy juices. She pulled the sodden sheets off and realised her mattress was also wet. The marks would undoubtedly stain and she would need to febreeze the mattress to try and stop it developing a smell of sex. She grabbed her duvet and headed for the sofa where she drifted off to sleep almost immediately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Holly woke the next morning she was full of a sense of contentment. It seemed giving in to her urges had helped. She remembered all of the evening and each memory brought a smile to her face.

Looking over at the clock it was quarter to ten in the morning. She had slept in, something which rarely happened even without her setting an alarm.

With a suspicion of what was to come in fifteen minutes, she would have preferred to be wrong as she was still wiped out from the night before.

She quickly used the bathroom and headed to her room. Her bed was mostly dry, but there was an outline of where it had been damp the previous night. With time running out she lay in the centre of bed, still naked as her comforting duvet lay discarded in her living room.

The second hand on the clock swept round in the final minute approaching 10am.

As soon as the hands aligned at the top of the hour, the feelings returned.

Unlike the previous night, Holly didn't want to play with herself.

Deciding to try and get this time over with, she rushed to her bed and lay down.

Her hands immediately going to her clit, she stroked either side of it enjoying the friction of rubbing her hood. Normally when she did this, it was when she wanted to slowly enjoy the touches and take her time, but today it took her around ten minutes for her to climax. It wasn't in the same league as the night before but it was still stronger than her usual slow sessions.

A couple of minutes after the orgasm had passed, Holly rolled over and dragged herself to the bathroom to clean up again.

Once done she headed to the living room and sat down to gather her thoughts.

"This has happened five times now and it's either ten am or ten pm. That response is more than basic conditioning." The anger was starting to creep into her voice. "This is definitely something those people at Drontech did, so I need to get that doctor on the phone and give him a piece of my mind and tell him to sort this out or else!"

Mind made up, she called the number for Drontech and after a short conversation with the receptionist where she was sure her shortness and tone expedited the process of getting transferred to Dr Turner even though it was a Saturday.

"Hi Holly, how can I help you?" Dr Turner asked.

"You were supposed to be helping me and instead you've turned me into some chronic masturbater!"

"Let's slow down a minute Holly, you asked us to reverse what we attempted during your initial session and we did that during your home session. Can you tell me what has been happening since your treatment a few days ago?"

"I put on your bloody headset again and ran your program," she explained, "since then at ten in the morning and ten in the evening, I can't keep my hands off myself and end up playing with myself. It wouldn't be so bad if I were at home when it happened, but I've been at work twice. I've had to leave my clients to go and take care of myself. If this carries on, I could lose my job, so I need you to sort this out, today!"

"That's troubling to hear Holly, we had intended to try and run the cycle in reverse from your first treatment to remove any possible conditioning. Did you notice anything strange related to your diet?"

"Yes, I wasn't as interested in my daily chocolate fixes and instead ate and drank pineapples like it was the best fruit ever."

"Okay, that sounds kind of right, but you shouldn't have had that this time, that was the goal of the original file. Did you download the file we sent you ok? Were there any problems?"

"No problems, there was only one file there and it downloaded fine."

"Okay, you had the headset firmly over your head, you had it over both ears, not just one?"

"Yes," Holly replied, suddenly aware of an inkling of where this was going.

"Did the headset make the end of cycle chime sound when it was complete?"

"Oh dear," Holly mumbled, "I was so relaxed whilst it ran that I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the next morning so I don't remember if it ended normally or not."

"Interesting. Could you connect the headset to your computer so we can check it remotely?"

"Yes, hold on a minute." Holly moved off and booted up her computer then connected the headset.

"Ahhh, I can see the connection, just checking the system report. Oh, that's interesting. It looks like the cycle did complete, but then a second cycle was started. Is it possible you ran the cycle twice, or whilst you were asleep you accidentally started a second cycle?" he asked.

"I, I guess," she stuttered

"Okay, let me speak to our technicians and get them to advise. I would expect they can prepare an updated file to try and help. I'll call you back as soon as I know what we're going to do if that's okay?"

"Yes, fine Doctor, but I need this fixed today please."

"I'm sure we can sort something today. Speak soon, bye."

Holly sat there after he hung up, mentally kicking herself for not following the instructions exactly as she'd been told to.

Almost an hour later, her phone rang and Doctor Turner spoke.

"Hi Holly, I've spoken to our technicians who have worked out what might have happened, they explained it to me, but it was rather complex and I'm sure you would just rather I explained what we need to do next."

"Yes please"

"They want you to log onto our website, using some details I'll send you as a phone message, run the first file which will update the software on the headset, then run the second file which is a new treatment. They expect doing that will stop any errors happening in future as the headset won't be able to run a second cycle until twelve hours have elapsed and the new cycle should remove any unintended effects from the previous cycle."

"Okay, I'll do that straight away, but if this doesn't fix it, I'll be calling you back tomorrow," Holly threatened.

"I'm sure it will work fine as our technicians are some pretty smart individuals, but if you have any concerns, I'll make sure I'm available for you to get in touch with tomorrow."

"Thankyou doctor, I know I was rather abrupt earlier, but if this works, I really do appreciate your help."

"No problem Holly, I'm sure this cycle won't have any unintended side effects. Assuming I don't hear from you tomorrow, let's try and catch up on Wednesday just to see how you're getting on. I'll leave you now to go and sort out the headset programs. Bye Holly."

"Bye Doctor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Dr Turner's office he was on the phone again.

"Yes sir, she's undergone two headset cycles now."

"No sir, no problems, it's going as planned."

"We've established chronological conditioning and laid the groundworks for the next stage."

"Yes sir, we'll progress to stage two of the project and I'll keep you updated on the project."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have plans for where I intend to take this story over various chapters, but I welcome suggestions from readers for ideas they might have. A decent amount of effort went into planning and writing it so feel free to comment or contact me. I always try to respond to feedback where it is polite and constructive.

12