Condo Lockdown Pt. 01

Story Info
Condo dwellers mix and match during COVID.
7.9k words
4.53
7.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I attended a small Division 3 college in the northeast where I studied computer science and played wide receiver on their not very good football team. While I was there, I developed a few gaming apps that were moderately successful, bringing in enough money for beer and my modest living expenses, and one game that I sold to a large gaming distributor for a mid-six figure sum.

When I graduated, I got a job as a software developer with a theme park company, writing programs for planned attractions. Virtual work was new at the time, but they considered themselves to be a cutting-edge company and allowed me to work from my home state in the Midwest. I only occasionally had to visit their various parks and meet face-to-face with my coworkers.

I used the money from my game sale to buy a two-bedroom condo in a town of about ten thousand people. I'm a bit introverted so the hustle and bustle of city life didn't appeal to me, unlike almost all my college classmates. I paid cash for a reasonably priced two-bedroom, one bath top floor condo and moved in a month after graduation. The unit was in a new three story, six-unit building billed as affordable luxury housing for mid-career professionals. The single bath told me it was a little more downscale than that, but it suited my needs, and the price was right.

I was the second resident in the building. The first was Phoebe who lived across the hall from me. She was a fifty-something widow with two grown children who'd long since left home. She told me her children lived nearby, so she didn't need a four-bedroom house, and she had a hard time dealing with her memories of living there with her late husband.

We struck up a friendship despite the more than thirty-year age difference. We'd get together for coffee in the mornings, share meals and have movie nights one or two nights each week. During one particular movie night that included two bottles of wine and a movie that reminded Phoebe of her late husband a little too much, she broke down crying, I consoled her, and we ended up sleeping together.

The next day we talked, and while we regretted how it had happened, neither one of us regretted what we'd done. We also acknowledged that while we enjoyed each other's company and there had always been some physical attraction, we'd never be more than friends with benefits. We sealed the deal with a half hour of frantic sex, and after that our get togethers began to include sex more often than not.

Phoebe was a retired Army officer and a retired teacher. Her husband had also been retired Army and had been working in a federal civil service job when he passed. Because of that, she had four pensions to live on and her military retirement covered her healthcare insurance. Like me, she'd paid cash for her unit, having sold her four-bedroom home in an upscale suburb for about three-quarters of a million when the real estate market was peaking and mortgage rates were still low. She kept herself busy by volunteering in the local schools, being active in a couple of service clubs, and keeping up a workout routine that would have killed me.

Phoebe and her husband had been avid fitness buffs since their Army days, running and lifting weights nearly every day. The first time I saw her naked body in daylight, I'd have sworn she was my age. I tried to keep some of the muscle that I'd carried in my football days, but I wasn't in her league. She could also run circles around me because she trained to run a nearby marathon every year and competed in some smaller triathlons. I started working out with her and immediately achieved noticeable gains.

Sex with Phoebe was interesting. She told me that sex with her husband had been frequent and vigorous, but she admitted that neither of them had been very adventurous. Their sex life had been a variety of oral and vaginal positions, mostly in the bedroom. Kinky for them was doing it after dark on a tropical beach in Aruba.

When Phoebe had started getting over her loss and began taking care of her physical needs on her own, she used porn videos for inspiration. She'd never masturbated much because she hadn't needed to, so she watched women get themselves off. That led to her starting a collection of sex toys.

At first, she bought dildos and vibrators, then anal probes and butt plugs. She told me she'd rubbed her pussy raw the week she discovered nipple clamps. She even had nipple and clit suckers and an e-stim machine. We spent a fun Saturday masturbating in front of each other and she demonstrated most of her toys that day.

It was a natural step for her to start viewing videos with couples, and as she exposed herself to a variety of sex acts that way, she began making a list of things she'd like to try. I learned about her list when I spent some time eating her ass while I was going down on her the second time we had sex. She made a comment afterwards about checking that one off as "want more of it," and when I asked her what she meant she admitted to having a real written down list of fantasies.

She told me anal was at the top of the list, along with piss play, and admitted that throat fucking, spanking and tit slapping were on the list with question marks. When I asked her whether she wanted to give or receive the spankings, she stopped and shivered, never before having considered being the one doing the spanking. She felt the same way about bondage. She liked the idea of domination and submission, but she didn't like the humiliation and coercion aspects of it.

She also likes cum play videos. I know her favorites list includes quite a few composite videos of facials and guys cumming on tits. Those include cum baths with multiple guys. She told me that a couple of guys she dated before her husband liked to cum on her, and she enjoyed it because it made her feel slutty in a good way. Her husband thought it was messy and demeaning and wouldn't do it. He'd occasionally cum on her ass or pussy, but he mostly shot off in her mouth or cunt. She was thrilled when I agreed to let her snowball me, and she was even more excited when I ate a creampie from her pussy the first time.

She admitted she also likes group sex and lesbian videos. She said there were some three-way fantasies on her list and some girl-on-girl things, but she wasn't ready to admit those were anything more than spank-bank material. I laughed when she actually said "spank-bank," never having heard that term used by a female before.

She wouldn't share her whole list with me, but from hints she dropped I know it was a lot longer than that. She also said she has a list of toys, machines and apparatus that excite her, but she wouldn't show me that either. She did ask me once if I thought it would be possible to hang a sex swing in her apartment.

Over a four-month period the rest of the units in our building filled up. Bart, a guy in his early thirties who worked as a design engineer for an electric car company moved into one of the ground floor units. Scott and Maureen lived across the hall from him. They were a married couple, around forty years old, and owned a small travel agency. Guy and Karen, who were an engaged couple in their mid-twenties lived on the second floor. They both worked as middle school teachers. Roger and Natalie, both twice divorced, had the other second floor unit. Roger owned a restaurant and Natalie owned a daycare. So there were three couples and three singles in the building.

We all got along well, and we'd socialize regularly. During the warm months, Bart, Scott and Maureen would host cookouts on their patios. Other times we'd get together in each other's units for meals, game nights and movie nights. We were all fans of the same football team, so we took turns hosting watch parties for every game.

Roger and Natalie had a Persian cat and Bart owned a miniature Husky. We were all happy to look in on them. Bart said Thor went on more walks the first month after he'd gotten to know us than he'd had in his entire life up to then.

When any of us went away, the others would take in their mail, keep an eye on their unit, and care for any pets. We were a close-knit group.

When Roger and Natalie moved into the last unit, the building developer told us we were required by state law to form a condo association to manage the building exterior, common spaces and infrastructure, and to make sure the taxes were paid. We thought it was humorous having to hold elections among our small group and we began to refer to "The Association," in a voice like you'd use if you were talking about the mob. Phoebe was elected president and Roger was the treasurer.

Scott, a fan of 60's music, remembered a group called The Association. They had a hit song called, "Along Comes Mary," but our group adapted it to "Along Comes Phoebe."

Then the pandemic hit.

Scott and Maureen's business tanked. They got some government money and were still able to book vacations a year out, but almost everything they'd booked in the last year was cancelled, meaning they didn't get their commissions.

Guy and Karen were suddenly having to figure out how to teach classes of twenty-five kids in a virtual classroom.

Roger was able to keep his restaurant open as a carry out only operation, but that meant he had to lay off most of his staff.

Natalie had to shut down her daycare.

Bart's job became virtual.

Phoebe found herself at home with too much time on her hands when all her volunteer organizations had to cease operations.

All my projects were put on hold, and I was laid off with a fairly generous severance and a promise that I'd be rehired once the parks reopened and new construction could resume. Although I didn't need the money, I picked up some freelance work just to fill some time.

Phoebe and I also had to give up our workout routine when the gym we'd been going to closed. We talked it over and since each of us was only using our spare bedrooms for storage, we decided to convert them into workout spaces. I bought a nice weight set, bench and squat rack along with kettle bells and dumbbells and installed them in my spare room. Phoebe already had a nice treadmill, so she put that in her spare room and added a Peloton bike and a high-end elliptical trainer.

Word of our setups got out, and pretty soon everyone in the building was using our equipment. We actually had to post signup sheets to accommodate everyone. Phoebe had been certified as a personal trainer at one point, so she became the unofficial coach of our workout squad. She even organized workout classes in the small yard behind the building. We weren't following strict lockdown protocols, but Roger was the only one who left the building, so we felt safe.

We all became addicted to our workouts, and it got results. Bart, who'd been rocking the skinny nerd look, could be proud when he walked around without a shirt. Scott, Maureen, Roger and Natalie had all been suffering from some middle-age spread. They each shed pounds and were soon able to keep up with Phoebe's workouts without being completely wrung out at the end. Guy and Karen were runners, so the biggest difference for them was a little more muscle and some definition.

In addition to cooking, Roger had done extensive studying on healthy eating. His restaurant was popular because he was able to create tasty low-calorie versions of many high calorie favorites. We'd all been ordering our groceries to be delivered and Roger took that over, creating healthy menus to suit our tastes and using his sources to get us high quality, reasonably priced ingredients. When he wasn't working, he cooked us some fabulous meals. His healthy eating plan boosted our workout regimen, helping us shed excess pounds and put on more lean muscle mass.

Not unexpectedly, the combination of too much time on our hands and more energy from being in better shape hyped up our libidos. Phoebe and I had sex almost every day, and two or three times a week we engaged in marathon fuck sessions lasting for hours. The three couples all made jokes about fucking their way through COVID, so we knew they were feeling the same thing.

Bart ended up as the odd man out, so it wasn't terribly surprising when, as we were having our morning coffee one day, Phoebe told me he'd been flirting with her and had suggested they get together privately. I chuckled and said, "I'm surprised it's taken him this long."

Phoebe asked, "What do you mean by that?"

I said, "You know what we've been doing the past couple of weeks, and we've had hints of what all three couples have been doing. Bart must be as horny as the rest of us, and you're the only available female, not to mention the hottest one. If I were him, I wouldn't let the fact that you're an old lady stop me from hitting on you."

Phoebe smacked me, but then she smiled and blew me a kiss. She asked, "Would it be weird for you if I slept with him? I'd still want to spend time with you, but you know I've decided to do the sexual exploring I missed out on when I was younger."

I smiled and said, "We agreed from the start that we weren't going to be exclusive. The fact that I know the other guy shouldn't change that. I want you to have fun. But if you decide it's time to check some of those three-way items off your list, I expect to be the first person you call. Unless they involve three women. Then I obviously won't be of any help, but call me anyway so I can come watch."

That earned me another smack and started a round of speculation about what Phoebe could do with two other women, which led Phoebe to suggest things she wanted to see me do with two other guys. And in the end, the talk of sex got us horny. I picked Phoebe up and threw her on her bed, face down with her arms pulled behind her back. Holding her like that, I yanked her pants down to her knees and roughly fucked her ass with just spit for lube, one of her fantasies that we'd tried, and she'd liked.

A couple of days later, Phoebe and I were watching a movie and drinking some beer when she said, "I hooked up with Bart the morning after we talked and again yesterday."

I said, "That's nice. I hope you had fun," while wondering if she planned to give me the details or wanted me to ask.

I didn't have to speculate for long. She said, "He asked me to peg him, and he even had a strapon harness and a pretty big dildo."

"So you did it?"

"I certainly did. It's one of those things I'd seen in my videos that I thought might be fun, but I didn't have it on my list because I thought it was something the guy should initiate. And before you ask, yes, I liked it. It was kind of a fun power trip."

"Bart admitted he incorporates ass play into a lot of his jerk off sessions. He's got several suction cup dildos that he likes to ride, and he's considered buying a fucking machine. He showed me some of his favorite videos of men and women riding the kind of machine he wants. It looked hot and I told him I'd love to take it for a ride if he ever gets it."

"It hardly took any prep before he was ready to be fucked. He told me he'd cleaned and lubed his ass in hopes I'd be willing to fuck him, and he showed me the impressively large butt plug he'd worn all day."

"We started out doggy style, but then he wanted to watch me. We switched to cowboy and he had an amazing touch playing with my tits. He knew how to mix up gentle squeezing and massaging with pinching and twisting.

"Then he told me to grab the headboard and when I did he spanked my tits for what seemed like forever. That was a first for me. You know how playing with my tits gets my pussy going. Every slap sent a shock through my body that had my pussy clenching. It was intense."

I'll admit I was a little jealous hearing that. When Phoebe told me she wanted to try tit slapping it had fired my imagination, but I had a mental block about hurting someone for pleasure, so I never offered to try that one.

"All the while he was bouncing on the strap-on, and between the stinging in my tits and the harness bumping my clit I had a nice little orgasm."

"After that, we kissed for a while until Bart's legs got tired. Then we switched to missionary. We took turns jerking his cock until he came. Then he asked me to lick it up and feed it to him, so we finished by cum swapping like that. Bart told me he almost always eats his cum when he jerks off."

"Bart realized I hadn't really cum, so we finished with him eating my pussy while he fucked me with one of his dildos."

"And why are you telling me about this?"

"Bart said pegging was something his ex-girlfriend liked to do. He enjoyed it until she started calling him a fag and insisting he'd like a real cock up his ass. He said she was very demeaning, saying things like, 'I'll find a real man to fuck the both of us.' She made it clear that her threesome fantasies involved sissifying him and having him play the cuckold. A couple of times she asked him to give her strapon a blowjob, but each time he stopped when she got rough and tried to make him choke on it."

"She'd originally brought up the idea of having a bisexual guy join them without the power trip bullshit and he'd actually considered it, but when she turned into a dom bitch, he shut her down. He broke up with her after she tried a couple of other power moves like that."

"So again, why are you bringing this up with me?"

"Bart is still curious about having another guy fuck him and you once said you were interested in that kind of three-way."

"I said that was in my spank-bank, the same way your lesbian fantasies are in yours."

"What if I told you that Natalie has been flirting with me, and I've been flirting back? What if I told you we worked out together last week and when we were done, I stripped down in front of her and told her I was going to take a long, hot shower? And what if I told you Natalie stood and watched me for a long time with her nipples standing up like bullets pushing through her sports bra?"

"Did she follow you?"

"No. She just watched me through the open bathroom door and then left. She was touching her tits and pussy, but I don't think she even realized she was doing it."

"So because you're ready to live out your lesbian fantasies, I should be ready to live out my gay fantasies?"

I could see Phoebe was getting a little huffy, so I said, "When I've thought about sex with a guy, I always pictured myself as the bottom. I'm not sure how I feel about being the top. I'm also a little leery about my first time being with a guy I can't avoid running into all the time. Pegging sounds hot though, so if you've got a harness you've been hiding, bring it on."

Phoebe looked at me and I could see her horny face starting to show. She said, "We don't need a harness. I can give you a nice ass reaming right now."

She sat on the edge of the sofa, looking at me expectantly. I looked back at her and said, "Uh ... okay I guess."

She made a little happy squeak and stood up, holding out her hand to me. I took her hand and she led me her to her bedroom where she rummaged around in her nightstand and pulled out three dildos in hand.

One I recognized as the one she'd given me to loosen her up when we first tried anal sex. The second was a replica of an average sized cock. The third was a purple and white monstrosity as big around as a seltzer can and as long as her forearm. When she saw my eyes get big, she laughed and put that one back in the drawer, instead taking out one that was just a bit bigger than my cock. She saw my questioning eyes and said, "If you fit in my ass, this will fit in yours. And you'll work your way up to it."

I was wearing my usual sweats and flip-flops, so it only took me a second to get naked. Phoebe had been working out, so it took her a bit longer to wiggle out of her yoga pants. She did me the courtesy of bending over with her back to me so I could admire her amazing ass as she slid them down her legs. Naturally I had to spend a few seconds kissing her delectable cheeks and running my tongue up her tight little crack. When she stood up, I grabbed her and gave her a kiss saying, "This will give a new meaning to helping each other stretch our boundaries."