Condo Lockdown Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Natalie saw some other odd comings and goings a few nights later and decided to see if she could get Karen to spill. She said Karen was happy to talk and was almost giddy about it."

"Apparently swinging had been a fantasy of theirs for as long as they'd been together. They'd tried it a couple of times, but the first time the other couple agreed with how the night was going to go and then went completely off script and the second time the husband got mad when his wife pointed out that Guy's cock was a lot bigger than his and they ended up having a fight in front of Karen and Guy. They were both horrible experiences. After that, they'd relegated it to just a fantasy."

"Natalie said while they were talking, it had seemed like Karen was feeling her out about her and Roger joining their little swingers' group. She was intrigued, but she said she stayed noncommittal. Roger had seemed a little judgmental when Natalie told him she thought their neighbors were wife swapping."

"I thought that seemed weird considering he encouraged Natalie to hook up with me. And she told me Roger had fantasized about me joining them for a three-way and had given her the go-ahead to ask if I'd be interested."

I asked, "What did you say?"

Phoebe answered, "Of course I said yes."

I laughed and said, "Look at that. Everyone in our little building is getting laid and the old lady turns out to be the slutty fuck bunny for the building. Good on you!"

Phoebe punched me and said, "You could get a lot more action too, if you want. Bart wants a three-way with you and me, bi sex optional. Natalie thinks you're hot and she wouldn't mind being spit roasted by you and Roger, so don't be surprised if she asks you for a three-way at some point. You and I might also be able to convince the swingers to include us as a couple for swapping."

I grabbed her ass and said, "Would a three-way with Bart include DPing you? I'm in if I get the back door."

Phoebe said noncommittally, "That might happen. And I suppose you'd be up for practicing your part now?"

I said, "Yes ma'am," and we went to her bedroom where I ate her ass and pussy until my face was completely sticky with her cum. Then while I spooned her, we had a leisurely ass fuck before falling asleep with my softening cock still in her tight hole.