Condo on the Beach Pt. 03

Story Info
Beach love.
5.9k words
4.31
10.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
322 Followers

Please read the first two installments of "Condo on the Beach" to get a full understanding of the story, the characters and the relationship dynamics of the characters.

Condo on the Beach I was a true story with fictional characters or a fictional story based on true events. Either way the names, the professions, the physical appearance of all characters portrayed in the story have been altered to prevent any semblance to anybody living or dead.

Condo on the Beach Parts 2 & 3 are complete fiction from my perverted mind.

As with Condo on the Beach I & 2 this story could have been placed in a number of categories including, Loving Wives, Erotic Couplings, Mature and Exhibitionist and Voyeur but I do believe the driving force of the story is Interracial Love.

Constructive comments welcome. If you don't like cuckold or wife sharing stories don't read use your time for another story.

Condo on the Beach Pt. 3 - Final Chapter

I engineered a hostile takeover of the condo project and the club known as Reggie's. I kept Ty on as lead sales agent for the condo and Reggie on as the face of the club. It was a slow process of removing the original investors but with the backing of my wife's law firm we had no problems of getting control eventually. Amy's dealings with previous investors were masterful and came as a great surprise to Ty and Reggie as they knew her only as a submissive bitch to black cock. The last hurdle we had to face were the five additional condo owners who were coerced by Reggie and Ty into buying a unit.

After conversations with Ty and Reggie it came as a surprise that the idea for blackmailing the couples came from their encounter with us. They realized that rich married couples or single women could be manipulated into buying a unit once Ty or Reggie seduced the wife or the single lady.

They started using the excuse that the rooms were not ready and take them to the club to have them drink up and be more vulnerable to their advances. They were amazed of the number of men who wanted to see their wives fucked by an ex NFL football player. Reggie was more than happy to oblige.

Ty's specialty was the single rich ladies. To date they had coerced 3 married couples and 2 single women into buying a unit. That does not include us. They had a few more on the hook who hadn't bought yet.

Amy and I thought about it and decided to meet with the coerced buyers and offer them a way out of the deal if they choose to. We also stopped any contacts with the ones on the hook who hadn't bought. We just didn't want any bad publicity or lawsuits.

The first buyers we met with was Forrest and Billie Maxwell. Forrest went by Max. Based on their documents he was 55 and owned a electrical contracting firm with revenue in the low 7 figures. He appeared to be in good shape about 6', had a shaved head probably to hide a receding hairline.

Billie, his second wife, was much younger at 32. She was a very attractive red head with shoulder length hair. Maybe 5'4", she was very pretty with a slender body with what I expect to be enhanced breasts. I really liked her freckles across her nose, chest and down her arms.

I introduced myself and Amy to them as the new owners of the complex. I started off the conversation by stating, "I understand that you bought the condo under pressure from Reggie and Ty, is that correct?"

Max glanced at Billie and then said, "Yes the night we visited the condo's on a buying trip things got a little out of hand and we engaged in some activities we shouldn't have. Afterwards we found out that recordings were made that could hurt us socially and financially if we didn't comply with Reggie's and Ty's request to buy a unit."

"I am aware of the activities you are referring to and I am now in possession of and Amy and I have reviewed the recordings."

Amy spoke up and said, "To clear the air we are willing to refund all your monies spent on the unit as long as you sign this non-disclosure agreement (NDA) stating you will never mention what happened or bring any claims against the condo property." She laid out the NDA in front of Max and Billie."

Max and Billie looked at each other and Max then asked, "What about the recordings?"

Amy stated, "We will provide you a copy but the original recordings stay with us as insurance if you were to break the NDA."

Max then surprised us when he asked, "What if we want to keep the unit?"

I stated, "You will still have to sign the NDA and we will still keep the recordings."

Max thought for a few moments and then said, "If you seen the tapes you know that Reggie and my wife had sexual relations as I watched. We both enjoyed that time, her experiencing what I couldn't give her and me watching as she got the fucking of her life." Billie started blushing. "In all honesty we planned on buying anyway hoping we could meet up with Reggie again."

Amy looked directly at Billie and stated, "Been there done that."

They both looked surprised and then Max stated, "Where do we sign?"

I pushed the paper and the pen to them and they both signed without hesitation.

I got on the intercom and said, "Reggie can you come to my office?"

Reggie answered in his deep voice, "Be right there Boss."

Reggie entered the office both Max and Billie turned a deep shade of red. Billie looked at Reggie as if he were a god. To them maybe he was.

I said, "Reggie you remember the Maxwells."

"Yes Boss."

"They are keeping their condo and will be here all weekend I was wondering if you could make some time for them maybe this evening?"

I then looked at the Maxwells and said, "As long as that is okay with you."

They both nodded their heads in the affirmative.

Amy and I watched the security feeds in the elevators and the hallways as the Maxwells and Reggie went to their unit. While in the elevator Reggie grabbed Billie and kissed her hard and felt her up as Max watched. As they left the elevator Reggie had his arm around Billie. They entered the unit. Reggie came out a couple hours later with a big smile on his face.

That same weekend another coerced buyer was in town. This was one of the single ladies that Ty seduced. The odd thing was Amy and I knew her.

Her name was Nichole (Nikki) Webster 44 year old radiologist recently divorced from her oncologist husband of 20 years who ran off with his 28 year old Physician Assistant.

To make matters worse for her is her husband never wanted children but a month after he married his PA it was announced his new bride was pregnant and he was ecstatic about it. Nikki was in a bad way mentally and emotionally when she visited the condo and was easy prey for Ty.

Amy and I watch the recording of her and Ty mating. He really did a number on her. She was putty in his hands. Watching another well respected professional middle age woman begging a young black bull to fuck her and make her cum was too much for us so we fucked like teenagers as we watch them.

Nikki and Amy were friends back home; actually Amy helped Nikki during the breakup both professionally and emotionally. Amy suggested Nikki try out the condos as an escape from her troubles which led us here today.

Nikki came in and was surprised to see me sitting behind the desk and Amy in a chair nearby. Amy got up and gave her a hug and then pointed to the couch in our office for her to sit.

Nikki looked great. She had lost nearly 20 pounds since the divorce. She bought new cloths started working out. At 5'7" with her short brown hair and big brown eyes she looked great in her bright yellow sundress with small white polka dots. I had never realized how cute she was before. Looking at her I was starting to get aroused.

We went through the same routine as we did with the Maxwells. Nikki said, "I can't believe you watched Ty and me together, I'm so embarrassed."

Amy, to help calm her down said, "Don't be embarrassed I've been with Ty too and he is a great lover."

Nikki looked at the two of us and then said to me, "Are you okay with that?"

I explained, "It happened about a year ago while I was recovering from my cancer. I actually initiated it and watched. I admit it, it did get a little out of hand and that led us here as the new owners."

Amy spoke up and asked Nikki, "Your choice keep it or we can buy it back from you."

Nikki was thinking and finally said, "Can I think on it?"

We both said, "No problem."

Nikki then asked, "Is Ty still working here?"

"Yes he is. Do you want to see him?"

Nikki replied, "I know there is no future with him but I would like to see him again."

I said, "I will arrange for the four of us to have dinner at the club tonight with a little dancing afterwards, how that sounds?"

Nikki said, "That sounds great, what time?"

I said, "I will have limo pick us at 7PM."

Nikki left for her room and to get ready to meet Ty. I called Ty to arrange him and the limo. Also I told him to make sure we had the owners table reserved for us. Ty said, "No problem Boss."

While I was talking to Ty, Amy went to the bedroom stripped and returned naked except for her collar and butt plug. She sat on the floor at my feet and asked me, "Can I do anything special for you Sir?"

I looked down and said, "Looking at Nikki has me aroused so you may suck my dick."

Amy immediately undid my belt, unbuttons my jeans and then pulled out my 9" cock. She immediately started stroking it to get it completely hard before she started bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

As Amy was sucking me Reggie came in to report on his time with the Maxwells. During his report Amy never missed a beat. She was use to being naked around Reggie and Ty. Reggie reported he fucked Billie twice that afternoon and made her cum multiple times. Max just watched and beat off and timed his ejaculation to coincide with Reggie's.

I was getting close so I told Reggie to hold up. I grab Amy's ponytail pulled her off my cock and painted her face with my cum. Reggie goes, "That is a lot of cum Boss."

I looked down at Amy and told her, "Play with your pussy while I finish up with Reggie."

Reggie said, "I am meeting them tonight and going to the club."

"I have the limo coming at 7PM why don't you and the Maxwells join us."

"Sounds like a plan boss see you at 7."

About then I looked down to watch Amy masturbating. She asked in an unsteady voice, "May I cum Sir?"

I looked at Reggie and said. "What do you think, should I Iet her?"

Reggie said, "Why not she gave you a good blow job, plus I love to watch her cum."

I looked down on her and said, "You may cum."

Amy responded, "Thank you Sir." She then started rubbing her clit harder. Her arms and legs were vibrating. She started making grunting sounds, her eyes rolled and she came hard even squirting on the carpet.

Reggie and I just watched as her body jerk from the uncontrollable muscle spasms and she collapsed on the floor at my feet.

Reggie turned to leave and said, "See you at 7 Boss."

The seven of us met downstairs at the designated time. We were greeted with a flute of Champagne for the short ride over. The women were gorgeous. All three had on versions of a black short cocktail dress. All three had on 3-4" come fuck me pumps.

All three were different too, Amy a little older and taller than the other two, with long blond, almost white hair pulled tight in a ponytail with her alabaster skin.

Nikki with her short brown hair appears younger than her 44 years. She looked very fit and had a nice golden brown tan probably from a tanning salon. She was working hard to get back into shape after the divorce.

Billie was the youngest and shortest with her shoulder length wavy auburn hair and white skin covered with reddish freckles. She had what I would call a cheerleaders body. Her strong muscular looking legs and shoulders. I didn't appreciate her beauty earlier but I definitely do now.

Needless to say there was a great deal of sexual tension within this group. We all knew what would be happening later back at the condos.

When we arrived we were sat at the owners table as requested and were greeted by the new Manager of Operations, Jill Randolph. Jill was a small woman about 5'1" but what she lacked in size she made up in attitude. We hired her to clean up the operation and make the club profitable.

She came in and got rid of many of Reggie's friends who were ripping him off and brought in her own people. Reggie and Jill had a tense relationship. She was the power behind the scene as Reggie stayed as the face of the operation. The main thing was the club was now profitable thanks to Jill.

We ate, drank and danced until around midnight. Everyone was in a good mood and the girls were ready to go back to the condos so I called for the limo and we headed back.

The return trip saw Reggie and Billie making out as Max watched. Nikki and Ty were rubbing up against each other with Nikki rubbing Ty's cock through his pants. We made it to the condos before any clothes were shed but just barely.

I invited all up to our penthouse suite. They were a little reluctant at first because they wanted to get to fucking. Out of respect for Amy and I they came. Once in the room I instructed Amy to go change into her required attire.

Amy walked out naked with just her collar and tail butt plug. The girls and Max let out a loud gasp. Reggie and Ty just smiled as they had seen Amy appear like this many times.

What surprised me the most was how Nikki looked at Amy with lust in her eyes? Maybe Nikki had some hidden lesbian desires.

I ordered Amy to serve our guests drinks which she did. Amy had become used to being on display in front of guests. After she served drinks she sat on the floor at my feet.

I explained to the group that at home Amy is a wife, mother, lawyer and civic leader. When we are in this condo she is my submissive bitch who will do anything and everything I tell her to do. "Isn't that right Amy?"

Amy just said, "Yes Sir I am here to do your bidding."

I went on to say, "I have Reggie and Ty to thank for this as they were the ones who originally broke Amy and made her a slave to pleasure."

I looked at the two women and said, "You can leave or you can stay but if you stay you must dress like Amy and be submissive to your black bulls."

I witnessed both women look at me then at Amy and then to their escorts. I glanced at Max and he looked like he was about to come in his pants as he rubbed himself.

"Reggie and Ty please take your ladies into the adjacent bedrooms and discuss this proposition with them. There are collars and butt plugs in both if they decide to stay. May I remind you all this is covered in your NDA."

Both men led the ladies to their rooms and within 15 minutes both returned butt naked, collared and plugged.

As the ladies took their place at the feet of their males I said, "Gentlemen I think our first order of business is to have the women undress us." In no time we were all naked except Max but he had his prick out masturbating like a teenager.

I then ordered, "Ladies it is time to service your males using your mouths. After that you are to do our bidding. Any order not followed you will be punished. Also you are not allowed to cum without permission or you will be punished."

Amy started on me as I watched Ty and Reggie laying back in their chairs as the girls brought them to full hardness.

I was very interested in Nikki and watched as she sucked Ty's cock. Ty's cock is close to 10" a little longer than mine but I have more girth. Reggie has both of us beaten on both counts. Nikki was into it and working Ty's cock with both hand pumps and deep throating. I could tell Ty was already close to coming.

Nikki was on her knees with her ass facing me and had a direct view of her pussy which was glistening as she became more aroused. I suddenly saw her hand between her legs fingering her clit with her ass swaying side to side. I really wanted to fuck her. Between Amy's mouth and Nikki's ass I was about to blow my first load of the night.

To take my mind off of Nikki I was directing my attention to Billie. Reggie had already tired of her mouth and had her stand up and straddles him in reverse cowgirl position. Reggie looked at Max and said, "Get over here and guide my cock into your wife's pussy." I watched as he grabs Reggie's cock and lined it up for Billie to impale herself on. I do believe Max pumped it a couple of times. I also believe if Reggie told Max to suck his cock he would have.

Amy had me on the brink so I looked down to concentrate on what she was doing. I said, "I'm close baby." She increased her efforts and I suddenly filled her mouth with my hot seed. She swallowed it all and looked up at me with a smile on her face. I patted her head and Said, "That's my good girl."

By this time Ty had Nikki on her back on the couch with one leg on the top couch cushion and one balanced on the coffee table with Ty's cock pumping in and out of her at a rapid pace. Nikki was grunting at the end of each down stroke. Nikki soon begs Ty, "Can I come, please let me come?"

Ty said, "Cum bitch, cum on my big black cock."

Nikki screamed, "I'm Cumming I'm Cumming!!"

Ty then said, "Right behind you bitch here it comes." He filled her pussy to overflowing. Ty moved up her body and presented his cock for Nikki to clean.

Nikki was still on her back with her legs spread. I looked down at Amy and told her, "Amy it looks like Nikki is in need of some cleaning crawl over there and eat her out."

Amy had never touched another woman sexually so she gave me a questionable stare. Before she could say anything I said, "Get moving or be punished." Amy crawled as instructed and was soon face to face with her first cream pie.

As Amy contacted Nikki's clit Nikki shot her hips up into Amy's mouth and groaned loudly. The more Nikki gyrated her pelvis the more excited Amy became. Amy was enjoying eating Ty's spunk from Nikki's pussy. Amy had probably over the last year swallowed 40 loads from Ty's cock and she always stated how sweet it was.

Nikki suddenly started Cumming on Amy's tongue without permission. I looked over at Amy and said, "You got her off you must punish her."

Ty picked up Nikki who was as limp as a rag doll after her recent climax and laid her across Amy's legs. Amy was enjoying the prospect of spanking Nikki as she was the one usually punished. Amy started rubbing Nikki's buttocks and suddenly I heard a big whap and then another and another.

Nikki was brought out of her euphoria from her climax and started shouting, "Stop that hurts, stop please."

Amy smiled and being bigger and stronger than Nikki held her in place and continued her spanking. Amy said, "This is your punishment for coming without permission, two more coming." Whap, whap. "Now get on your knees and service me as I serviced you.

Nikki didn't hesitate and soon was feasting from Amy's pussy. Amy looked over at me with half lidded eyes and mouthed, "I love this."

As the girls were enjoying each other Ty walked over to where Reggie was pounding Billie. Reggie was lying on the couch with Billie on top. Reggie looked at Ty and said, "It's time." Ty went over to the side table opened the drawer and retrieve a tube of lube. He looked at Max and ordered him over to him. Max jumped up and immediately came to the naked Ty. Ty ordered Max to lube up his hard cock as he was going to fuck Billie in the ass.

About the same time Reggie using his arms and legs locked Billie in position to get ass fucked. Reggie had his hands spreading her ass cheeks exposing her rosebud and his cock sawing in and out of her.

Ty once lubed up by Max's hand told Max to lube up Billie's ass. Max walked over lube up a finger and easily penetrated her ass. Billie started shouting, "No, no not there."

Gator1951
Gator1951
322 Followers
12