Condo on the Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty told Max, "Use two then three fingers to get her ready for me." Max was naked from the waist down and sporting an average size cock hard as a rock. Once he finger fucked her ass with three fingers Ty said, "Move aside I am going in." In he went.

Billie started shouting in pain at first but as Ty and Reggie got into their rhythm she was soon shouting in ecstasy. I looked over at Amy as she watched the action and I was sure we were both thinking of the first time they did that to her.

I was rock hard again walked over behind Nikki and with one stroke I was balls deep into her. Nikki pulled her head from Amy's crotch to see me pumping into her smiled and went back to eating Amy.

I realized Nikki was the first women I had fucked besides Amy in over 30 years. I was going to make it last. Amy came first, then Nikki then me. About the same time Reggie and Ty unloaded into the semi conscience Billie as Max came all over his hand.

All you could hear was deep breathing, sighs and a few oh my gods. After about 15 minutes people started to stir soon Billie was hand in hand with Ty and Reggie going into one of the bedrooms Max trailing close behind.

That left Amy, Nikki and I in the living room. Amy looked at me and said, "Please make love to me."

I looked down at Nikki and said, "Nikki please join us in the master suite."

The three of us entered and I asked Nikki to set in the chair as I made love to Amy. I think Amy needed it since I made love to someone besides her for the first time in our marriage. It is funny she would feel that way since she has been fucked by 5 different men besides me over the last year.

Amy had her long legs wrapped around me as we kissed passionately and I slowly pumped her to another orgasm for her and me. After I came I gestured for Nikki to join us. Nikki came over and said, "That was beautiful. What we did earlier was fucking what you two just did was making love."

Nikki looked at us laying there trying to catch our breath. She looked at my cock and said, "May I?" I nodded my head yes and she proceeded to clean off my cock with her mouth. I was spent being 61 and coming three times was just too much for me and I fell asleep watching Nikki going down on Amy.

The next morning I awoke in a empty bed but could hear the girls in the kitchen putting together some breakfast and coffee. I came out in my robe to find the three girls wearing only aprons. Needless to say the old boy was starting to stand at attention.

We were soon joined by Reggie, Ty and Max. Poor Max he looked in the worse shape of all of us. Reggie walked up to Billie squeezed her butt with one hand and a boob with the other she turned and gave him a big kiss and said, "Later I'm helping with breakfast."

The four men sat down and patiently waited to be served by these three beautiful women. After breakfast Ty left due to having a few sales appointments. Reggie took Billie's hand and off they went to their condo with Max closely behind. That left Amy, Nikki and me. We decided to spend some time around the pool and then came back to the room for an afternoon siesta. The three of us stayed in that night and made leisurely love all night. I am sure Ty found another partner or joined up with Reggie.

We all met in the lobby area in the morning as we were heading home after the long weekend. I felt sorry for Max; he looked more exhausted from watching than Billie did from fucking. We all said our goodbyes hugs and kisses and a little butt grabbing. I had some paper work to clear up so Amy caught a ride with Nikki. I would like to be a fly on the wall for that ride home.

I left the condo complex a couple of hours later and when I got home I found Nikki and Amy asleep together in our bed both naked and based on the smell in the room some sexual activity had taken place. Amy told me later that Nikki confessed to having a girl crush on her for a long time and was happy the way the weekend went and very content with just being with Amy and me. Amy confessed that she told Nikki the whole story of how things got to where they are today, including her time with Ty and Reggie.

We planned on being home over the next few weeks our only travel plans was to go to the university to watch our kids play. There was a basketball game on Friday and volleyball match on Saturday. We had arranged for the other three coerced buyers to arrive to the condos toward the end of the month. Not sure what to expect with them.

Our first meeting was with Bill and Kim Shepard, both in their late 50s both in good shape. You could tell Kim was a beauty when younger but appeared to have had a rough life since. Bill actually played football at our alma mater. I guess that is what drew them to Reggie. In reviewing the recording it was more of a sharing experience than a cuckold experience as Bill was part of the action with Reggie. Kim was definitely more animated when being fucked by Reggie's big dick, but Bill held his own.

They decided to take the offer and sign the NDA. They turned down a copy of the recording. They both said they enjoyed it but wanted to put it behind them as they prepared for retirement.

The second buyer was, Kay Stephenson, a woman in her 40s. She was divorced mother of two, a pharmacist and was over just to get a free weekend while the ex had the kids. She got much more as Ty seduced her and introduced her to BBC. She got the Amy treatment from Ty on Friday night and Saturday with Reggie joining in on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

She also took the buyout saying she really couldn't afford it plus she was getting married in a few months and wanted to put that weekend behind her. She said she will never forget it and it was a wonderful sexual experience but she needed to concentrate on her kids and new husband moving forward.

The last couple was an interesting pair. Both early 20s. The wife was a trust fund baby who would never have to work a day in her life. They were both quite small. Lisa was maybe 5'1'' about 100 to 110. Cute not beautiful with a nice body. Terry was short maybe 5'5" no more than 140 pounds. I don't think he had ever worked out a day in his life.

Ty had taken them to the club introduced them to Reggie and the rest is history. Reggie realized she was in charge so totally ignored the husband using all his charm on her. It worked and he ended up in their condo. He started in on her and soon had her naked eating her out on the bed. Terry was sitting in a chair naked per Reggie's order jacking his little skinny 5" cock.

Terry came all over his hand and chest and you could see the sexual excitement drain from his face and started to look worried. He started yelling for them to stop as by this time Reggie was fucking Lisa deep and hard. He tried to pull Reggie off of her which was a mistake as Reggie grabbed him around the neck with one hand and forced him on the bed next to his wife. Reggie kept on pummeling her and she appeared to be in a constant state of orgasm.

Reggie stared directly into Terry's eyes, tightened his grip on his neck and said, "I will stop when she tells me to stop, understand." Terry just shook his head yes. Reggie then to rub it in said to Lisa, "You want me to stop, baby?"

Lisa responded, "Please don't stop, I'm yours. Keep fucking me please."

Terry got up and sat back down in the chair and started masturbating again. Reggie fucked her 4 times that night and then again in the morning. Terry wanted to leave the next day but Lisa said I'm staying he is coming back tonight with a friend. You could see what little color he had drain from him.

Reggie and Ty showed up the next night and she was totally dominated by them. She blew both of them, fucked both of them and they gave her the DP treatment they had become famous for. It was sad as you watched Terry masturbating and crying at the same time. There was nothing he could do as Lisa was totally under their control.

When we sat down across from them and made them the offer Terry immediately said we will take it. Lisa looked at him and said I will keep the condo. I plan on coming over here at least once a month to get my freak on. He can come and watch if he chooses but I am not giving this up. She had the rich bitch vibe that she always got her way and wasn't afraid to demand things. She then looked at me and asked about Reggie and Ty. I will let you deal directly with them. I got on the intercom and called Reggie to come to my office. When he showed up and saw Lisa and Terry he just smiled and asked me what he could do for me.

I told Reggie, "This little spoiled bitch is demanding that you make yourself available to fuck her this weekend."

Reggie knew what I wanted so he looked at her and said, "Nobody demands anything from me. If they want something they ask and ask nicely. Can you ask nicely?"

Lisa swallowed hard and then said, "Will you spend the weekend with me, you can bring your friend Ty too?"

Reggie responded, "What do you want me to do and be specific?"

"Make love to me." Lisa responded.

Reggie in a very demanding voice said, "I don't make love to little spoiled bitches, I fuck them. So ask again."

"Reggie please fuck me like you did the last time."

Reggie was now toying with her and said, "How do I know you are serious?"

Lisa was begging now, "I will do anything, please."

Reggie walked up to her sitting in the chair pulled down his zipper and produced his semi-hard cock and said, "Suck it and depending on how you do I might be back tonight."

She got on her knees in the chair and started sucking him in front of all of us. She was trying to do the best she could do. Finally Reggie was getting frustrated and grabbed her head in both hands and started fucking her face. She was gagging and making all kind of strange sounds. Saliva was going everywhere.

After about 10 minutes of that Reggie announced he was going to come. He pulled out and told her to stay still with her mouth open. He then coated her face and tongue with five spurts from his big dick. She was a mess. Cum all over her face and hair, her eyeliner running down her cheeks, snot coming out her nose. She was panting and asked, "Will I see you tonight?"

Reggie zipped up and looked down at her and said, "Be at the club at 7:00 tonight no bra or panties and I will let you know then." Needless to say she was Reggie and Ty's sex slave for the weekend and she loved every minute of it. She didn't take the offer and continued to come about once a month to be serviced by her black bulls. We never saw Terry again.

Epilogue:

The condos and club are now a financial success to the point Amy has given up her managing partner position. Nikki has now moved in with us and is pregnant with my child. We are telling everyone it was done artificially but we know better.

Ty and Reggie are still part of the company and are getting more white pussy than ever. We have even brought on Ty's little brother to help out.

We are spending more and more time at the condo. It is great having two beautiful naked women sitting at my feet. It is hard to believe that a little over a year ago I was on death's door, now I have a heaven on Earth.

12