All Comments on 'Condo on the Beach'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Pandora's Box has been opened. The slut won't stop now.

Allowing your wife, under the medical situation described, to have a lover (black or otherwise) is one thing but telling the arsehole how submissive she had been, that she had a black lover years ago etc was the most stupid thing to come out of his cuck mouth.

The husband helped create that situation. Now the cheating slut will be off picking up black guys during the day and working in a black Bar or Brothel as she gets pimped out. He didn't help her or protect her at all.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

If Gator had any balls, the moment she told him it didn't matter what he had to say and that she was now Ty's woman, he should have been out the door. If gator had any teeth, he would have informed the management about their employee and then walked out and left the slut where she lay.

Good thing you chose I/R to post this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, he should have known what would happen. Amy did warn him. Prostate cancer comes with a permanent side effect of impotence once treated with chemotherapy. He loved his wife so much he gave her a precious gift. Sex with a well endowed black man, which is better than sex with her vibrators. Granted, the second night turned out to more than expected. But because the story ended abruptly, we are left wondering if Amy seeks out young well hung black lovers after returning home.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago
The wives in your stories

The wives in your stories really don't care about their husbands . They lie ,cheat and don't care how their husbands feel about it . If she went this wild over the weekend then you know she will not stop at home. Then you hint that she got a condo for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Its sad really

No, not the story, but the fact that the pathetic trolls who ruined the loving wives section with their bizarre comments about fictional stories, have somehow now decided that the interracial category is now fait game for their bullshit.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Well done; great writing, great plot. Forget the Debbie Downers who comment; I’m not sure why they’re here. Maybe they become very turned, then they jerk off, and in the downtime afterward they comment. Truthfully, your story should be averaging 4.5 stars or better; it’s hot! Keep up the great work!

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

He got full cuck when he let Ty have her ass despite her protests, what husband doesnt protect his wife. The upity darkie's, esp Reggie, were calling the shots and he never stood up to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love how she begged them to not take her ass and they ignored her and she came several times from being abused. Very hot how her husband was unable to stop them and could only watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another black racist story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

anyone that believes in BBC as anything other than a statistical anomaly, just as BWC is when it occurs (maybe 2% of the time, out of a sample size of billions), deserves to be a pathetic piece of shit like this husband.

WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

Why do most interracial stories have to be about domination, bullying etc, this was a good storey until the black domination and cuckolding. ⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES