Condo on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was well on her way to a hangover when she grabbed Ty's hand and led him on the dance floor. For an older gal she still had the moves. Dancing was something we really enjoyed doing together and both of us were quite good but with my condition I was limited to just a few dances when out.

I watched as Amy tried to mimic some of the moves by the younger ladies and she was getting compliments from both men and the women. She and Ty returned to the table after the fourth song. Both had a slight sheen of sweat on their exposed skin which made Amy look sexier than she already is. A slow song came on and I led Amy to the dance floor. With our faces close to each other I asked, "Are you having a good time?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, a great time. I really needed this."

"You like Ty don't you?"

"Yes, he is a good dancer."

I knew she had gone almost a year without having sexual intercourse and in my mind as I was watching them dance together I got turned on by thought of watching the two of them together doing more than dancing.

With a shaky voice I whispered, "Would you like to do more than dance with him?"

I felt her body quiver when I asked that and after a short pause she said, "That is a nice fantasy but I am old enough to be his mother. He wouldn't want me."

"We can make a fantasy into a reality if you want. I know he would if he had the chance. He was sporting an erection when he came off the floor after dancing with you."

Amy asked, "He was?"

"Yes dear and it looked impressive."

She let out a sigh and quivered again as the song came to an end. We walked back to the table hand in hand. I dropped her off and excused myself to use the bathroom and let them have some alone time. After leaving the restroom I stopped and stood behind this big plant and watched their interaction. They were talking and laughing and I noticed that he had his hand on her thigh under the table rubbing it back and forth. As I came out in the open he removed it.

We sat together and watch the people on the dance floor and I made the comment there were a lot of mixed couples in the club tonight. Ty got a weird look on his face and asked, "Is there a problem with that?"

"No problem at all, just an observation. Actually Amy was dating a black guy when we met. He was a basketball player at the school."

He looked at Amy and said, "So you have experienced jungle fever."

Amy said, "That was 30 years ago."

They drank and danced some more. I just watched and fantasized what might happen when we got back to the condo.

Another slow song came on and we went back to the floor and started whispering to each other. Amy started it off by saying, "All this dancing has gotten me really horny, let's go back and play with the toys I brought along for the weekend. Maybe you can go down on me a little bit."

I took a deep breath to calm myself before I said, "Wouldn't you rather have the real thing with Ty?"

She looked at me with her big blue eyes and asked, "Are you sure you would be okay with that?"

"I'm sure. I want you to be happy and this past year has been hard on both of us. We are away from home let's have some fun. You know I have voyeur tendencies it will be arousing to watch you get fucked by Ty." I used the F word to emphasize my point that I was okay with it. I went on to say, "Tease him see where it goes. You are in control and can stop whenever you want."

Amy replied, "I'm afraid once I start I won't be able to stop."

I used a Wayne Gretzky quote, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

The song ended and we went back to the table. Ty said, "It's getting late and we need to get you guys into your room. They just texted me and said your luggage is there and ready for you."

Amy excused herself to go to the ladies room and I took that opportunity to ask Ty, "Do you find my wife attractive?"

"She is a beautiful woman."

I told him that due to my condition we haven't had sex in almost a year. I then said, "If she is willing and you are willing I will not stand in your way." I followed up with, "Her happiness is the most important thing to me and right now I can't provide it. Follow my lead maybe I can help both of you find happiness tonight."

He just looked at me as if I was crazy but then answered, "Sounds good to me."

I then said, "Remember she is in charge if she says no it is no."

"No problem I understand."

Since I hadn't been drinking I offered to drive. Ty gave me keys and we went to the car. Again Ty opened the door for Amy and due to her intoxicated state she was not as ladylike getting in showing her panties to both of us. They actually appeared to be wet. I then told Ty, "Why don't you set in the back with her to keep her company."

Amy looked at me and I just smiled back. On the drive back I kept checking the rear view mirror but actually heard more than I saw. They were directly behind me, which made it tough to see but I definitely heard the touching of lips and some low moans. I heard a deep moan from Amy and looked back but all I could see was her leg stretched across the back seat which meant she was spread wide for his touch.

We were coming up to the condo complex and I announced our arrival. I then heard some shuffling in the back. Ty got out and then extended his hand to Amy who came out looking flushed and breathing hard like she just came in from a run. The two of them walked in ahead of me as I dealt with the valet attendant. As I caught up to them Ty reached back and handed me Amy's light blue panties. I knew then the night was just getting started.

When we entered the room Amy excused herself and went into the bedroom to freshen up. I looked at Ty and he asked again, "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

I just said, "I'm sure. Just make her happy."

Amy called from the master bedroom for me. I excused myself to see what she wanted. When I entered the room Amy was setting on the bed looking very worried I asked, "What's wrong honey?"

"I don't think I can do this."

"Do what?"

"Be with Ty."

I tossed her panties to her and said, "I think that boat has sailed. Now it's just matter of how far you are willing to go. I know you want to and I am okay with it. Let's go and leave the panties here."

We walked in and I led her over to the couch. I sat in the corner and had her sit next to me. Ty was in a chair across from us. I just started the conversation by asking, "Ty do you eat pussy?"

Amy slapped my arm and said, "What kind of question is that?"

I said, "Ty, Amy's last black lover, Jerome, never ate her pussy. He told her blacks are given big dicks so they wouldn't have to eat pussy like poor little dick white boys."

Ty laughed and just sat there for a minute then said, "I love to eat pussy especially white married pussy."

He was getting into it. I reached down with Amy laying her back against my chest and lifted up her dress to expose her very wet slit and said, "Prove it."

Ty left his chair went to his knees and crawled over to Amy who had her legs together. Her breathing increased, almost to a pant, as he got closer and closer. When he finally made the journey he gently placed his hands on her knees and spread her legs without any resistance. He then lowered his head between her legs and started licking and kissing all around her mound.

While he was doing this Amy looked back into my eyes and mouthed, I love you, to me and then closed her eyes and her body was starting to shake as he started nibbling on her clit. Amy doesn't shave down there as she is so blond and what hair she does have doesn't interfere with access to her lady parts.

Amy was starting to lose control. Her hips were involuntarily moving. Little tremors were rippling through her thighs and abdomen. She then started moaning and continually saying, "Yes, yes, oh yes, eat me, eat my pussy."

I then told Ty, "If you make her come you can fuck her."

Amy's eyes flew open with a scared look to them as she looked at me. Her body never stopped reacting to Ty's tongue. Ty lifted up and said, "I would like that." Then went back to finish his work.

I looked at Amy and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, just enjoy."

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her hips shot up into Ty's mouth and she came and came and came some more. Her body broke out in a sweat and she couldn't stop moaning Ty's name. She finally collapsed back into me taking deep breaths. We looked down at Ty he was sitting up and his face was covered in her juices. Amy leaned forward and they kissed or should I say Amy cleaned Ty's face of her wetness.

Ty then pushed her back into me reached down and as we watched unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and proceeded in releasing his big black cock for Amy and I to see. Amy has been used to being fucked by a big cock because I have one. I never was ashamed of going into the showers with my black teammates. The problem now was mine didn't work.

He slowly started taking his cock and rubbing it up and down her slit, teasing her clit with it. Ty then told Amy to beg for it. Her submissive side came out and she said, "Please fuck me with your big black cock, I need it I need it badly."

He liked what he heard and started to slowly impale my wife with his cock. She just kept moaning all through the process and when he hit bottom she let out a loud grunt. She looked into his eyes and said "Fuck me, fuck me hard, I need it."

Fuck her he did with hard, deep strokes. Feeling her body against mine as she was being pummeled by him was a sensation I didn't expect. It almost felt like I was fucking her, a sensation I hadn't felt in almost a year. After about 15 minutes Ty's movements were starting to become erratic and he announced he was going to come. He pulled out and sprayed his cum all over Amy's sun dress. After he was done coming he leaned back on his haunches as sperm was still dripping from his cock.

He stood up briefly then sat down on the couch next to Amy with his cock at half mast covered in their combined fluids. Ty looked at her and said, "If you truly dated a black man you know what you need to do now."

Amy said, "Yes sir, I know what to do." She then leaned over using her mouth and started cleaning Ty's cock of all their combined fluids. Watching Amy being submissive to Ty even calling him Sir was a real turn on for me and even felt my cock starting to stir. A sensation I have not had in quite a while.

As Amy cleaned his cock it started to harden and soon he was ready to go again. Ty grabbed Amy's head in both hands and started to face fuck her and all you could hear was the ug, ug coming from Amy's throat.

To get a better view of what was happening I moved over to the chair Ty had been setting in. This allowed access to the full length of the couch for the two lovers. Ty lifted Amy's dress up and Amy raised her arms allowing Ty to remove it completely, leaving her totally naked except for her white sandals. Ty then told Amy to stand up which she did immediately. Watching this high powered attorney standing naked in front of this young black man on his command was intoxicating to me. She looked to him for instruction. She finally said, "What would you like for me to do?"

Ty had sensed her submissiveness immediately and said, "Turn for me." She did as told. "Stop," She complied again with her back to him, facing me. He reached up and grabs her cheeks and spreads them. He then gives them a spank. Amy closes her eyes and tilts her head back. He stood up and said, "Amy undress me."

She again said, "Yes Sir." She started removing his shirt which was moist from the sweat from dancing and fucking. She then removed his shoes and socks. His pants were in a pile at his feet, he wore no underwear, and she held them down as he stepped out of them. He stood in front of her naked looking like a Black Adonis with his cock hard and standing at 45 degree angle, all 10 inches of it.

He told Amy to remove her shoes as she was to be totally naked when he fucked her again. I watched as they stood in front of me as he grabbed Amy brought her to him and kissed her with passion of which she returned to him. Watching his hands roam her body from her breasts to her ass and back again. The contrast of her white alabaster skin against Ty's almost blue black body was sexually overpowering. Again I felt a stirring in my cock.

After a minute or two Ty removed his lips from Amy's and pressed lightly on her shoulders and she immediately dropped to her knees and seized his cock and wrapped her lips around it. She started a slow in and out motion that had Ty moaning from the pleasure. He told her, "Lick, suck my nuts."

She said, "Yes Sir." Then immediately started licking and sucking his sack.

Ty looked at me and said, "I'm surprised she is so submissive."

"I think we can thank Jerome for that. He was a very dominant individual. He used to brag about how he made all his white women subservient."

As we were talking Amy did not miss a beat and kept on making love to Ty's cock and nuts. Ty reached down and brought her to her feet turned her around so she was facing me. I watched as he played with her breasts and fingered her pussy. He then sat down on the couch and then told Amy to fuck him. She immediately reached down took hold of his cock and squatted down guiding it into her pussy. She was so wet it went all the way in without a problem. She put her hands on his knees and started fucking him as she was making eye contact with me.

Ty reached around and found her clit and started making little circles around it. This caused Amy to increase her twerking on his dick and start to moan and groan she was close. Ty then started to tease and humiliate Amy. He told her to look at me and thank me for letting her fuck him.

Amy said, "Thank you honey."

Ty said, "You can do better than that." He then held her still so she couldn't go up and down on him.

"Thank you Honey for letting me get fucked by Ty."

Ty then said, "Get fucked by what?" He continued to hold Amy so she couldn't move on his cock.

In a desperate tone Amy said, "Thank you Honey for letting me fuck Ty's big black cock."

"That's better." He then released his grip on her hips and she immediately started fucking him again.

Between being impaled on his cock and the circling of her clit Amy's was ready to climax. Ty told her not to come until he did. Amy had a frantic look on her face trying to hold back the onrushing orgasm. She didn't want to disobey Ty's orders. Finally Ty roared he was coming and I could see the vein in his cock repeatedly contracting sending his seed deep into Amy. Amy came and seemed to lose all control of her body. Her arms and legs were flailing. All you could see was the whites of her eyes and she appeared to be speaking in tongues.

They both finally calmed down with Amy leaning back onto Ty's muscular frame. Her eyes fluttered open and she took a deep breath. She immediately dropped to the floor and started cleaning Ty's cock again of their combined liquids. This time Ty's cock remained soft. Ty leaned his head back and fell asleep. Amy laid her head in Ty's lap with his penis inches from her mouth and joined him in slumber.

It was clear to me that Ty was transforming from a willing participant, to dominate black male that you expect him to be. Based on my health I was in no position moving forward to challenge him.

I just sat there looking at the two of them. I was exhausted from what I witnessed and retired to the master bedroom and fell into a restless sleep.

During one of my frequent bathroom visits I heard moaning coming from the living room so thought I would investigate. What I saw was Amy leaning over the arm of the couch one foot on the floor one knee on the couch in the doggy position. Ty was behind her fucking her with long hard strokes.

Amy groaned every time he bottomed out. She had that glazed look in her eyes, the same look she had earlier in the evening after coming a couple of times.

I'm not sure she even knew where she was at that moment. I think all she knew was she was getting well fucked. After watching for about five minutes Ty announced that he was going to come. He grabs Amy's hips and forces himself in as deep as he could and came with a roar.

He then released her hips and she collapsed over the edge of the couch looking like a rag doll. Ty turned and lay down on the other end both of them breathing heavily both of them were soon a sleep.

I woke up around 7 AM and was pleasantly surprised to find Amy in bed with me. She looked a mess, cum in her hair, dried cum on her face, breasts and abdomen. Her makeup was a mess but she had a glow of a satisfied woman.

I got up took a quick shower went out to start making coffee. I noticed that Ty was not in the living room so I figured he either left or is in one of the other bedrooms.

Shortly thereafter Amy came out freshly showered and cleaned up with one of the robes provided by the condo. She looked at me with sad eyes and asked, "Are you okay?"

I told her. "I'm fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm a little sore; he worked me over pretty good last night."

I told her I saw here getting fucked in the middle of the night. She said, "He woke me up twice to fuck once doggy style and once missionary. After the second mating I got up to use the bathroom and then joined you in bed. I think Ty either left or went to one of the other rooms."

About then we heard the shower running so we figured he stayed and was cleaning up. After about 10 minutes he came out in just a robe hanging open and his hard big black cock swaying as he entered.

Without saying a word he walked up to Amy and said, "Stand up." Amy immediately stood for him. He untied her sash revealing her naked body. He pinched both of her nipples. Amy groaned and her head tilted back. Ty then said, "I have 45 minutes before I have to be to work I think we can get a quick one in."

He grabbed her by the hand led her to the bedroom. She turned and looked at me with an apology in her eyes. She went to shut the door but Ty said, "Leave it open your husband might want to watch."

He was right. I had a direct view of the king size bed. He stopped at the base of the bed and started kissing Amy. His hand went down her stomach and I could see his fingers penetrate Amy's pussy. Ty said, "Bitch, your soaked you must really want this." He laid her down picked up her legs by the back of her knees and buried himself in her with one hard thrust. Amy grunted when penetrated. Ty held it in her and then started fucking her with long, hard fast strokes.

Amy was moving her head side to side and groaning with every thrust. After about 15 minutes of just straight fucking Amy came and Ty soon followed. Ty crawled up and placed his cock by Amy's mouth and said, "Clean me." She did without hesitation.

Ty went to the bedroom where he had slept leaving Amy on her back with her legs spread wide catching her breath. Fifteen minutes went by and he came out dressed for work looked at me and said, "I'll see you two this evening," and left. I wasn't sure what he meant by that. I was not aware of any plans unless he made them with Amy.

Amy came out soon thereafter and apologized to me saying, "I'm sorry, I just can't seem to refuse him right now."

I asked, "What did Ty mean about seeing us tonight?"

"He wants us to go with him to the club again tonight."

I asked, "Is that what you want?"

"I told him we would. Like I said I can't say no to him."

She said, "I'm tired. I'm going back to bed."

"Don't forget about our lunch with Bill and Stacy my old friend from medical school"

Amy sounded a little put out and said, "No way can I do lunch today. Please make some excuse for me."

I was a little pissed, one that she wasn't going to lunch with me and my friends and two because she made plans with Ty without consulting me. I wasn't sure I wanted this to go any further.