Condo on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was sleeping as I went to change for the lunch. She was on her stomach with her long legs slightly separated. I could see Ty's semen leaking from her well used pussy and again I felt some stirrings in my groin.

I had a nice lunch with Bill and Stacy. I just told them Amy had a migraine and was still in bed when I left. It was about 1:00 PM and I called Amy figuring she was up by now. When she picked up she was breathing hard when she said hello. I asked, "Why are you out of breath?" I then realized and asked "Is Ty there?"

She answered by saying, "Ty is here, he came up for his lunch break."

I asked, "Are you fucking right now."

She just said, "Yes, I got to go." She hung up on me.

I then realized the real reason she didn't want to go to lunch with my friends. She knew Ty was going to pay her a visit during his lunch. Needless to say I was pissed and drove directly to the condo. What I found was Ty gone but a freshly fucked Amy with another deposit leaking from her pussy. I just asked her, "What the hell is going on with you?"

She started crying and said, "I don't know, I'm sorry but after last night I can't say no to him. He just came in threw me on the bed and fucked me and I loved it. I told you last night I'm afraid once I start I won't be able to stop."

I said, "This is my fault I should never have let it go as far as it did last night. I just wanted you to be happy. I don't want to lose you to some black 26 year old kid."

Amy said, "You won't lose me after tonight we will go home and all will be forgotten and we can get back to our lives."

I looked at her as if she had two heads, "What do you mean all will be forgotten. I won't forget watching you get your brains fucked out and by God I don't think you will either base on how you are acting now."

"Call him and cancel tonight!" I demanded.

She looked down and in a small voice said, "No, I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I promised Ty plus I want to be with him and Reggie tonight."

"Reggie? What does he have to do with it?"

"Ty said once Reggie heard about last night he wanted in on the action and Ty said he and Reggie share everything, including their women."

"You got to be kidding me, your Ty's woman now?" I said.

She looked at me with almost a panic look and said, "Please give me this night I have always fantasized about two men at once and I am so horny thinking about it. To answer your question I guess I am his woman you gave me to him last night."

I looked at her and said, "It doesn't matter what I say does it you are going to do it no matter what."

She responded, "I'm afraid so."

I just went into one of the other bedrooms laid down and stared at the ceiling thinking I had created a monster. I just wanted her to have a good time now she wants to be a slut for two black bulls half her age.

Around 6:00 PM Amy knocked on my door and opened it gradually. She said, "Can we talk?"

"Talk about what?"

"Tonight."

"What about tonight?"

"Ty is picking me up around 7:30 PM and he wanted to know if you will be coming."

"Do you want me to come?" I asked.

"Your my husband of course I want you to come."

"I will come but when we leave the club we come back here I don't want you going to anyone else's place. Only Ty and Reggie get to come back with us no one else. I don't want this to turn into some kind of gang bang."

"Let me check with Ty."

It pissed me off she felt she had to get permission from Ty to follow my demands. About 10 minutes later Amy returned and said, "Ty is okay with that, in fact that was their plan all along."

She left me and went to the master bedroom. Around 7:00 PM I went to check on her and found her in the bathroom shaving what little hair she had around her pussy. I looked at her and said, "What are you doing you never shave, you don't need to shave down there?"

She said, "Ty told me Reggie likes his woman completely shaved so he asked me to shave before tonight when he was here this afternoon."

I just shook my head and walked away to get ready to be humiliated.

Amy came out looking stunning in a short black cocktail dress that accentuated her recently enhanced breasts. She was also wearing 3" black high heels which featured her other major attribute her long and shapely legs. She was dressed to kill; unfortunately she wasn't dressing for me. She looked very classy but I knew that in a few hours this high class attorney will be a slut for two black bulls.

We headed down to meet up with Ty and catch our ride to the club. When we got downstairs we found a long black limo waiting for us. As we got inside both Ty and Reggie were waiting with glasses of champagne. Ty said, "Amy come set between Reggie and me." Neither one of them acknowledge my presence. I took a seat across from them.

As Amy sat down Ty leaned in and gave her a long and passionate kiss. Amy responded in kind. As the kiss ended Ty said, "How about a kiss for Reggie for providing this limo and tonight's meal and entertainment." Amy leaned over to Reggie and was soon making out with him. She alternated making out with both men in front of me. She was quite flushed by the time we got to the club. As I was exiting the limo Reggie told me to go to the hostess and say I was part of his party and they would seat me at his private table.

I turned but they shut the door leaving Amy alone with Ty and Reggie. I figured they were going to be finishing some business that started on the ride over. I went inside and sat down. About 30 minutes later the three of them arrived and joined me at the table as if nothing had happened. Surprisingly we had a nice dinner and conversation. I'm sure there was some touchy-feely under the table as she was sitting between them and at times she appeared to be squirming with her eyes closed. As the night progressed there was a lot of dancing and a lot more touching.

I did get one slow dance with Amy and asked, "What went on in the limo once I left?"

Amy said, "They each wanted a blow job to take the edge off before entering the club."

"So I assume you did as requested."

I looked directly at her and she had a wild look in her eyes, almost a look you see on an addict's face right before they get their fix. "Yes, I did and I enjoyed it."

She was no longer sorry for what she was going to do or had done. She was at the point she needed it and nothing would stand in her way including me. It was then I resigned myself to let whatever happens, happen. I stopped dancing before the song ended and left her on the dance floor.

The rest of the night at the club I just sat and watched. At one point Amy excused herself to go to the restroom. Reggie left about a minute later and when they came back together both of them look a little flushed and she was wiping her mouth. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what just happened.

At around midnight Ty said let's head back to the condo and finish up what we started tonight. We took the same positions in the in the limo but this time the boys were little more aggressive toward Amy. They had the top of her dress down showing off her breasts and were sucking or tweaking her nipples. They each grabbed a leg and put it over theirs spreading her wide so they would have easy access to her very wet pussy. At some point during the evening she had lost her panties. Amy was lost in the sensation of her pussy and breasts being played with by these two black bulls and she was soon coming loudly in the back of the limo.

As we exited the limo the three of them were walking ahead of me, Amy on shaky legs and the back of her dress was soaked. The ride in the elevator to the room was more of the same. The boys never let up on her but the look on her face let me know she was enjoying every minute of this. When we entered the condo Reggie look at me and said, "Make us some drinks, whiskey on the rocks."

I said, "Amy doesn't drink whiskey."

He replied, "Tonight she does."

Reggie was taking charge and looked at Amy and said, "Strip." She immediately dropped her dress to the floor and took off her heels standing in front of all of us naked. Reggie looked at her like a cat about ready to pounce on a mouse and said, "A bald pussy, I like it."

Reggie unzipped his pants and he pulled out his hard cock it must've been 10 maybe 11 inches long and quite thick. He pointed to it and Amy came over and dropped to her knees and immediately started bobbing her head up and down. As she was doing that Ty got behind her and was grabbing her tits and he also ran his finger down into her pussy. Amy started moaning as he was doing that and then Reggie said, "I think it's time to make that Oreo cookie we were talking about earlier."

Amy got up to undress Reggie and then she undressed Ty. The three naked bodies entered the master bedroom and Reggie lay on his back and told Amy to mount him which she did immediately. I looked at Ty and he was lubing up his cock and walked over to the bed. Reggie then took his legs wrapped them around Amy's legs holding her in place. He then reached down and grabs both ass cheeks spreading them wide exposing Amy's rosebud. Ty climb on the bed behind Amy and slowly started to penetrate her ass with his big cock. This is something we had never done and Amy started screaming, 'Stop, that hurts, to big, stop."

Ty said, "Stop screaming bitch your ass is getting fucked whether you like it or not." He then said, "Believe me you will end up liking it." Ty continued to insert his cock into her ass as Reggie was holding her down. Amy stopped screaming but was still whimpering and saying, "Please stop," over and over. I felt helpless.

Eventually Ty had penetrated the full length and then slowly started going in and out. It was apparent that Ty and Reggie had done this before as they soon got into a very even rhythm. The next thing I know Amy is coming and coming and coming. I knew then Amy was totally lost to me and no matter what I said she would not stop what she was doing.

At this point I couldn't take anymore and just went in the other bedroom and shut the door. Even with the door shut I could hear the sounds of the mating coming from the master bedroom. I was just hoping for sleep to come upon me. I didn't want to hear her screams of pleasure or hear the men fucking and degrading her. She was their slut and I was her cuckold. Hopefully we will leave tomorrow and things will go back to normal or as close to normal as possible after this weekend.

I woke about 8:00 AM and couldn't hear anything in the other room. I went to the en-suite bathroom and took a quick shower to clear my head. I got dressed with the intention of leaving if they were still there.

I was afraid of what I might find when I left the bedroom. The living room was clear. I walked over to the master bedroom and found the door open and I could see the three of them in bed. Amy between them all three passed out and naked. There were some marks and stains on Amy from the wild night of love making or should I say fucking clearly visible on Amy.

I walked in and shook her foot to see if I could wake her without waking the others. Her eyes started to flutter open and she looked at me and then looked at her side and saw both Ty and Reggie. She surprised me when she immediately started sucking on Ty's cock and I said, "What are you doing?"

She said, "They told me last night as soon as I was up I had to wake them with a blow job and that's what I'm doing."

I just looked at her and said, "Check out time is at noon I'll be back by 11:30 to pack up and go. You need to decide by then if you'll be going with me or are staying here with these two." I turned grab my keys, sunglasses and walked out the door.

I arrived back to the complex at 11:30 went up to the room. I was surprised to find Amy had showered, put on makeup, dressed in shorts, tank top and her white sandals. She looked like nothing had happened. Her bags were packed and she says, "I'm ready to go."

'So where are the guys?"

She said, "They left about an hour and a half ago."

I said, "You are acting like nothing happened."

Amy replied, "Something did happen my husband gave me a wonderful weekend. A weekend I will always remember."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, my weekend sucked."

Amy asked, "The whole weekend, you enjoyed watching me Friday night didn't you?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "I admit I found Friday night to be exciting and fun, but that was because I was part of it. Saturday was a different story starting with Ty fucking you in the morning and then you not going to lunch so you could fuck him again showed me I was no longer part of it. I was just some old cuckold who couldn't satisfy his wife."

Amy answered, "I'm sorry you feel that way. I did warn you once I started I might not be able to stop and that is what happened."

We went home and nothing further was said about the weekend. We did not buy a condo. At least I didn't buy one.