All Comments on 'Condoms and Pantyhose'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really great story maybe could have went to pages 6 or 7 with the new little girl.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

I do love a story that can take me through so many feelings and do it as well as this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

all for a reconciliation when the "problem" has been resolved satisfactorily. In this case I really don't see how she really cured her anger issue? So she got burned by what she feels is a mistake. She had some time in therapy. Is it still going on? Maybe, otherwise the state wouldn't let her keep the kid, right? She has a police record!

I would maybe be friends with benefits and move on finding a good woman I can trust and not have to fear for my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol, horrible story. He takes her back after she cheated in misguided anger and with a sleazeball?

We are all human and make mistakes but a spouse that doesn't talk to their mate or confirm it first is a train wreck waiting to happen again. It is just a story but a very stupid one. I lost a little respect for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overcritical gave you 5*! Consider yourself lucky. I’m surprised particularly with all the spelling and grammatical errors. Fairly good story but the most I could give was 4*. Probably the first time I scored a story lower than he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. The story was interesting. I didn’t like the ending. Not because they ended up reconciled, but because it didn’t reflect reality. First off, she comes back into his life, like nothing ever happened. She expects him to take care of her, and the kid. And in the end, she acts like he is the one, who has to woo her.

Second- With the money he had, and being good looking, pussy would not have been an issue. In fact, pretty sure he would have been living with some hottie.

It has been well established, that the bulge in a man’s back pocket( not the front) sets off the Martian slut Ray. His dick would have been well sated. No need, to take back a retread, with reliability issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Replying to Anon” where would you find a carp pond, outside Asia?”

Carp fishing is really a big thing, in England. They have stocked, catch and release ponds. In the US, for the most part, we kill these nasty dirty fish, which will root around, muddy up, and destroy a lake’s game fishing capacity. In England, hey are treated like Brook trout, and even stocked. I guess this is one more reason, why we needed to secede from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent excellent story. Best one I've read so far on LW. This is what LW should be. She made a mistake but not from lust or desire but out of hurt. It's not like something that was multiple times or on-going. The story did a great job describing emotion and with a good ending.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story thank you so much. It really won my heart.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

5 stars! I’m a romantic and this beautiful story is so well written! The characters develop and then the child is the glue that binds them. Excellent reading! Bravo!

ded5374ded5374over 2 years ago

Очень романтично и трогательно! С большим удовольствием прочитал!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reconcilliation was expected but it was a tad fast. I also thought 'smirk' was a bit overused. Still, a very good story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Good story. Great ending.

jefemaximo15jefemaximo15over 2 years ago

Helluva story my friend. I’m becoming a raving fan of your work.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

The mark of truly great authors is the ability to take the mundane, the average, the banalities of our normal existence and see the spark, the magic, the divine that is always hidden in plain sight. Truely epic authors take this informed clay, kneed and shape, pummel and destroy, and find the miracle of the truth by pulling aside that curtain to perceive the wonder that we chose not to comprehend.

Thus the author here went fishing and caught new insights of real people finding their own happy ever after. Stink bait transformer into the sublime….

5 stars

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

What a fun and addictive story. Second time through and still loved it. Not a fan of reconciliation stories but this one just seemed to be for all of the right reasons. Love this authors work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. The slut Anita got off easy.

And to come back imposing herself and her smirk was the only negative

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - good story - I liked it.

docrxdocrxover 2 years ago

you did it again damn you. Got stuff in my eyes again.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Got something in my eyes on that one. Want a good marriage. Communication, tell each other what you want and what you expect about everything. Don't lie and don't assume. Nice story. second or third time.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Top-flight story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More smashing is needed. Smashing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It has gotten to the point I can't remember the number of times that I've read your tales. You make story telling seem easy - until one actually tries it. Critics of stories/writers would be cut at least in half if the 'experts' were to try it themselves. Even worse are those who's apparent mission in life is to find fault when its far more pleasurable to read, especially your stories Q.

Thank you yet again Q, your talent is special.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an idiot the protagonist in this story was. With a big ego and a complete lack of common sense or decency,he throws the love of his life out forone minor mistake. He does this without hearing her out or using a mindset that looks for a resolution instead of that great American response, " I'm hurt so I have to make someone else hurt" thereby hurting himself and wasting so much time and love. What a loser. Anita would have been better off moving on instead of trying to getback with someone with such a fragile ego and so lacking in self confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My god, only a cheating woman could read the story and come away with a STUPID interpretation like anony from a day a day ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dont agree with taking the whore back .

I sure don't see any reason to marry a proven cheating slut .

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you one fine story you are the best. J. A. C.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

was his reaction any more of an over reaction than hers? good to see they got therapy another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cuck wimp man to take back the cheating whore of an ex wife!! Pathetic

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 2 years ago

Djeez, all those shitty anonimous commenters: come of your high horse! The story is good, Bud&Nita overcame their worst moment... righteous sob's... would have given 10 stars if possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wouldn't have forgiven her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awsome story. Definitely 5 stars. Keep writing and ignore these idiots in the comments who wants a hardcore btb

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Thank you for a very good story.

Yes, the BTB at start was on place. You need to confront your spouse when you think his cheating, hire a PI or something. Having an affair as revenge will only heart you in the end.

On the other hand, how do you fix it when you make such a huge mistake? There's almost no way. Only time will heal the woods.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Ok, well-written, pleasant enough, and pleasingly humerus, but just a bit TOO transparent, no surprises anywhere. - Another "Tale Of The Totally Predictable", methinks? Although the humour is well done!

Personally, I thought that the only character in contention for an interim relationship (rather than a short encounter or dalliance), was hurriedly squeezed-in with so little fleshing-out that that the cat was out-of-the-bag that she was a fully-disposable fall-guy woman from the start, and her exit as she was perfunctorily pushed offstage was crass, hurried and in my view so dismissive as to be amateurish and crude (sorry)!

As always, just IMHO (in my humble opinion), several other opinions ARE available, and perhaps one of them may suit you better?

R.S.

dstr1964_55dstr1964_55almost 2 years ago

I like the stories where the guy sticks to his principles. BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is the very first "loving wife" story, from any author, that I liked. Bravo and thx.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!! Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a fine story.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 2 years ago

Another great read.

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

5 stars. Loved this. Great storybook ending

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story,though I don't understand how his divorce stopped the three of them fishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Back half was wonderful once Annie arrives. Two lost years over a dumb misunderstanding and a fit of rage and revenge. They both had tempers (hers worse) and bad communication. She still escalated way too fast. She should have confronted her husband right away not do some sleelazy assholenfor a revenge fuck. I felt much more empathy for Lisa in DT_Iverson's "A Picture of an Affair". In that story there was faked photographs that the husband didn't even see until after his wife fucked the nasty asshole who seduced her and rigged the photos. Then again the husband was forgiving of the one fuck fling, it was thr fact that she sought emotional comfort from the betrayer in such a short time, while he was waiting in misery, not knowing what had caused her to seek divorce. Still a reconciliation here was well earned by both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't see how she's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a nice story. After so many years from a divorce .a reconciliation. Those stupid commenters who must hate women that a one off mistake can’t be forgiving. This is why the world is so screwed up. People who hate for whatever reason!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Don't understand the commenters who just want to burn Anita. Or think she isn't worth it. This was a tragic case of miscommunication, anger, and insecurity. She was completely at fault for what she did. And she owned up to, completely. After she saw what she had done and in thr counseling session, she set him free without fighting the divorce. She loved him deeply but she forgot how he loved her. Her trust was (falsely) undercut due to multiple factors. She fucked up and betrayed her husband. She sought to get therapy. He got help as well. He learned how to better communicate. She did a stupid vengeful thing. No doubt. But her biggest sin wasn't even fucking the sleaze, it was forgetting what man her husband is and choosing to do it in secret to get one over on her husband like the rest of her sorry co-workers, and not confronting him first. That was her downfall, he breach of trust. Yeah Annie sweetened the deal at 8 years old with her adoration and need for love. But they should have reconciled anyways. Anita learned her lesson and owned up to everything. He had time to forgive her and see what single life was like. So given they had multiple lids, grandkids, foster kids, and now a new adopted daughter, how was their love, their remarriage, and the new Anita not worth it? That is childish. The new Anita would rather die than betray their marriage. And they still loved each other all those years. Despite being Old Testament when this all went down, he learned to forgive. And given the crazy circumstances and the subsequent several years that they lost but that changed them both nonetheless, there is no reason not to trust her. The 'once a cheater, always a cheater' is a dumb statement. It oversimplifies people and their complex behaviors. This was a clear story that not only warranted reconciliation but necessitated. Annie being present just created a plot element that explained why Anita re-approached when she did and brought up memories (good ones) of how they had wanted kids and how good a parents they would be. Kudos to the author for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of COURSE it's a 5 !

EastCoaster

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Great story, very enjoyable. Thanks for writing it and, most of all, thanks for sharing it with us.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

A very nice story with pain, grief, love, reconciliation and family values. It was interesting that they got back together, but made a good story a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous commenter from one month ago with the comment starting with "Amazing story." hit the nail on the head with an excellent critique. Also nice to see a story where thr child is a niece and not somehow there child where she got pregnant right before the separation/ divorce and somehow we have to swallow some tropes about why the ex-wife didn't tel him he had a child. Refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a beautiful ending to a great story keep writing

Carolynne

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I loved it.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Another one of your fabulous stories, they are just soooo good, l love them.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a very nice "Full Circle" story, glad she got some Help, she needed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Notice there was no mention of hubby introducing her to his Stank Bait! She ever gota whiff and the story mighta ended a whole lot different. Old chicken livers spiced up with Chanel number cry, and she wouldn’t a felt all that sorry thinking he was cheating. That stuff will gag a sea gull with a head cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dislike stories where people keep secrets that are "I want to surprise"

If it concerns both of you and not a birthday, Christmas etc DON'T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good tale - fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need a better proof reader.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy your stories but please, please, give them a second reading or have someone else do it. The written errors are terrible and at times remembers me of a small child writing. Still, a 5* based on content.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Great read - first time. There will be more reads!!! Thank you!

usaretusaret12 months ago

It took my heart at the end. ‘Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, needs some proof-reading. BUT, great story-telling and stories from different POVs. The author does it well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

None of the errors were so bad that I couldn't figure them out. The story is the important part. Beautiful story

LMJ

effigyw333effigyw33311 months ago

BOY HOWDY! Good story!

740gordy740gordy10 months ago

You’re a wonderful talent, please keep at it.

SignedBTWSignedBTW10 months ago

Wow

I read the comments back 1 year and only found two that didn't enjoy the story, will wonders never cease? One was an Anon who didn't understand and surprise, the other was nitwit, go figure. The long, well thought out comment by Anon "Amazing story" more than made up for those other two. Still *****'s Signed: BTW 8/19/23

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Well told and nicely presented. Made me want to read to the end in one hit which is always a sign of a good read. People are complex and stupid and also wonderful. As always communication is the key to any relationship. Well worth 5 stars. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story--cinematic in depth, scope, and emotion!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Heartfelt and complex characters. The Anonymous comment from 9 months ago staring with "Amazing story.. " though long, had some excellent points about this well written and "amazing" story. Some readers "get it". Sadly some do not.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I’m glad they all won in the end, being all the better for it.

Taco76310Taco763107 months ago

It’s not fair reading your stories this close to the holidays and allergies acting up so much.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Amazing story, like the man said. 8 stars, 'cause it's worth it. The Bear loves it. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Just learn to communicate better, people, and talk, and listen. More, sir. I have always loved your stories.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story with a wonderful ending.

EHP4269EHP42697 months ago

Another great story - thank you

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Lovely and enjoyable story, q. I liked how ‘Nita paid the price and how Bud eventually found it in his heart to move forward, too. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That Alabama girl is gonna wind up divorced….

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These "dumb bitch that overreacts and ruins her marriage based on hearsay and no actual evidence" types of stories really annoy me because the premise is based on someone being so fucking dumb they shouldn't be allowed in society. What a waste of a marriage, although with her issues, it was a timebomb. I guess it was inevitable. Yeah so they reconciled in the end (which made sense overall I'll admit) but all that hurt, betrayal and years lost because of anger issues and overreaction is so stupid.

I guess this is just another story that harps the lesson: don't get involved with someone that has anger issues or is otherwise quick to overreact to situations, especially based on the input of family and friends. That's just a disaster that's waiting to happen. People need to come into a partnership clearheaded and without all this destructive baggage. Be honest and upfront!

Before taking her back (I never could but then again I have zero tolerance for cheaters regardless of the circumstances as long as they chose to participate) I would have tested her fidelity, otherwise the paranoia and trust issues would prevent any relationship for me. Set up another situation that makes it look as if he's cheating, see if she listens to her stupid friends or overreacts instead of talking to him about it. Obviously he needs to resist at first and lead her on a bit otherwise it won't test anything. Yes, it's sneaky and fucked up, but would you take the risk again without being sure? I simply couldn't. Trust but verify, as they say.

Anyway, I would have liked the story a million times better if she had come to her senses before letting doctor sleaze dip his wick in her and ruining their marriage and fucking up their lives for a bit. But it seems most authors in this category are hell-bent on attempting to cure rather than prevent with their narratives. It's a real shame as those rare gems with prevention are so much more captivating in my opinion and don't leave a bitter taste in your mouth from all the cheating that would otherwise be present.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I started this table once before and quit on it. This time I did not quit on this Five Star story.

JPB

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

I'VE ALWAYS HATED RAAC STORIES, BUT I LIKE YOU.....SO, IT'S CINCO ESTRELLAS!

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

5 stars - I liked this story, even though it was pure fantasy. If my wife had ever done something like that to me, there would never be a ghost of a second chance for us to ever reconnect, let alone live together.

Yes, my ten grandchildren certainly need a lot of care & attention. I love and cherish every second I spend with them. My greatest desire is to last long enough to be able to enjoy time spent with my great-grandchildren.

happy new year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the second time today that I find myself behind nixrox. Q has one of the best imaginations around and is without equal creating stories around it! As always, thank you sir!

somewhere east of Omaha

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

lovely story well worth the five stars

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a really good read! You seem to have a talent for mixing pain and despair with love and happiness. It makes for some quite emotional reading.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story. Good to see decent find a way to make life work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To be honest, it was partially the mc fault too, not telling about the pantyhose ,condoms, and the perfume.. it really didn't look good for him and though he admitted it later that he should have told her but he rationalize his actions by saying she only half listen about his fishing be that as it may if he talks about it with pantyhose and condoms involved he would have gotten her full attention. Not condoning the wife's actions she should have confronted him first majority of it was her fault,she went nuclear with her actions. And no matter what she did I simply hated the mc for beating her. But overall apart from those, it is actually a really well done reconciliation story. She was truly remorseful and repentant and simply seek the mc for a second chance. And I love that, the author did not go on the usual marriage counseling bullshit to save their marriage. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are not supposed to cry when you're reading a porn story. This one just kinda snuck up on me. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i dont consider a bitch slap to really be "beating" a woman who richly deserved it and its good for getting people out of hysteria. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would have given her a beating also as she needed one . 4 Stars on a great story and yes I hit my sister when I was 5 and she was seven But I only hit her once as my Dad was standing by . I never hit her more then once due to his actions

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Very

A very good story.

SackettheartSackettheartabout 2 months ago

Great ending. Well thought-out story. Just work on proofreading it.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 month ago

Thank you for wonderful story of love, forgiveness, and greater love! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

went sideways early,then straight down the rails till the end !!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Using a kid to lure him back in is just low, like a cheat code for reconciliation stories. Yeah everything worked out in the end but I bet he's still haunted by what he saw that day when he walked in on her fucking the good doctor. I don't know how anyone could get past such a thing. At least she got the help she should have sought out long before that disastrous day and became a better person. Still, it's hard to believe that someone that apparently loved her husband so much could do something like that, even if she was angry and hurting at his perceived cheating. Any person with a modicum of common sense would, at the very least, talk to their partner and/or get irrefutable proof of infidelity before going nuclear like she did. And even if he had been cheating, only a moron with no integrity or self-respect would do the exact same thing, degrading themselves for something as petty as revenge. But hey it's LW so we have to all-too-often accept that the wives tend to behave irrationally and do very stupid stuff just for the sake of the story.

Anyway, half of me wants to give it 5 stars; the other half wants to undo reading it. I guess that means it's a good story since it got that reaction from me. :)

HighBrowHighBrow7 days ago

So, she cheated on him, threatened him with a gun and he divorced her. He gets back with her now after she slept with how many other guys?!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

@Highbrow: Lol. Nice summary ... but only applicable if you skip read the story. For those who read the full story: 5 stars. And the whole "luring him" with the kid is moronic. Her betrayal was bad was forgivable. The problem is he couldn't forget it. Annie healed that breach and put them back together so they could fall in love again. He never stopped loving her but he couldn't talk to her after the incident and just disappeared, hence no closure. Just regret. For both of them. Children are blessings. One of the author's better stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...