Conference Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot sex after workout.
968 words
4.6
9.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the weight room and headed to the elevator.

As we approached the elevator Liz told me, "My room is on the third floor". My head was spinning with all the possibilities of what was about to happen. But, I wasn't lost in thought for long.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Liz pounced, pushing me roughly against the wall and giving me a deep passionate kiss. As the kisses grew more intense she started rubbing my cock through my shorts. With a ding, the elevator doors opened and we broke our embrace and I stumbled along following her to her room.

She paused at the door and turned and gave me a gentle kiss and announced,

"I've wanted to do this since I saw you give that plenary last year".

She got the door open and we were quickly in her room deeply kissing and pawing at each other. Bathing suits were quickly gone and she grabbed onto my cock as we kissed. I started to play with her beautiful breasts.

She broke the embrace and suggested we continue in the shower. She led me into the bathroom by hanging onto my now raging hard-on. We got in the shower and continued to kiss and soap up each other. She reached down and soaped up my cock which was standing straight out at this point.

"My cock might need lots of soap and washing," I announced hopefully.

She took my words to heart and began to frantically soap up and stroke my cock. After a couple of minutes she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. The warm water from the shower, her warm mouth around my cock - I was in heaven. She began to furiously suck my cock, bobbing her head up and down, and periodically taking me deep into her mouth. I pleaded for her to stop or I would cum right there.

With that she stood back up and we kissed again and I began soaping up her beautiful breasts.

"I better make sure these are really clean," I happily announced. I spent lots of time and attention on stroking her breasts and playing with her nipples.

After a few minutes, she started to grind her pussy against my thigh. Which I took as a sign that her pussy wanted some attention. I soaped up my hand and traced the edges of her pussy lips a few times before sliding one finger into her. She immediately grabbed my hand and held on tight, keeping my finger inside her. I could feel the swell of her G spot inside her pussy and began to gently stroke it as it began to swell up even more.

She was starting to grind on my hand and asked,

"Can you fuck me now, please, I need to feel you inside me".

She turned around, braced herself against the shower wall and pressed her ass against my crotch as I guided my very hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. I paused once I was inside her and then I started to slowly move in and out of her. Our pace picked up and got more frantic. I reached around and began to gently massage her clit as we pounded away. Me pushing deep into her as she pushed back to meet my thrusts. We pounded and thrusted for a few minutes then she stiffened up and really pushed back on me as she cried out as a shuddering, shaking orgasm overcame her. I held her tight as we savoured the moment.

She turned and gave me a kiss and said,

"Let's get dried off and into bed".

Once in the bed, she flopped onto her back, spread her legs, reached down and spread the beautiful lips of her glistening pussy, and looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"I want you to taste me".

I dove right in. Kissing and nibbling on her outer lips and then using my whole tongue to lick slowly up and down her pussy. She was sounding very happy and eventually grabbed my head and held it firmly to her pussy. I switched to using just the tip of my tongue to circle her clit and every once and a while would pause and pull away so she could just feel my hot breath on her pussy, this would never go on for long as she would again grab my head and push my willing tongue against her clit.

"You are such a tease, it is driving me crazy," she said.

As I licked her clit, I gently inserted one finger and began to massage her G spot. I could easily feel how swollen it was. With my tongue and finger working her over, she began to squirm and wirth around. Her breath quickened and became more jagged. Eventually she closed her eyes and drew in a big breath and grabbed my head pressing in even more firmly against her pussy. She began to shake with her legs firmly clamped around my head and rolled side to side as the orgasm overtook her, all the while she hung onto my head and firmly pushed it between her legs. Then she went totally still, her pussy convulsed and gripped my finger tightly, and she began squirting covering my face and shoulders with her wonderful pussy juices. The bed was soaked.

She eventually opened her eyes as she caught her breath - smiled and said,

"Wow, I haven't had an orgasm that good in quite awhile".

She rose up and kissed and licked my face, still wet from all that squirting.

"I think it is time for me to return the favor," she announced.

With that pushed me onto my back and began kissing down my chest.