Conference Confession

Story Info
My wife’s surprising confession about conference events.
4k words
3.23
33.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers

Something's up. Darlene seemed a bit distracted as she was getting ready for bed. Actually, she seemed distracted all through dinner, during our evening walk, and while we watched that sappy romance movie. She just had this dreamy faraway look in her eyes. She was forgetful, too. It's like her mind was still back in New York, where she had been for the last three days at a conference.

Darlene was one of several girls who attracted my attention in High School. She had small, but pert, tits, a nicely rounded ass that looked incredible in running shorts, and beautifully shapely legs that just took my breath away. The main reason I was on the cross-country team was so I could see those legs and that ass every day. Although I can honestly say we were friends during those years, I was too shy and insecure to actually ask her out on a date. That is, until she wrote her phone number in my Annual at the end of our Senior year. I called her at the beginning of the summer break, and we were going steady before I went off to college...out of state. During those four years, our relationship was on again, off again until I asked her to marry me when I graduated. We were hitched at the end of the summer.

Our sex life, like with most couples, started off as a daily (sometimes twice daily) affair that slowly dwindled to weekly or more infrequent depending on our work demands. Each of us worked for corporate America, trying to move up through the ranks. Stresses were sometimes high, causing sex to move to a back burner sometimes. Naturally, that burner would begin to overheat when left unattended too long.

We would sometimes use erotic literature and porn videos to spice things up. We would sometimes use the situations from the stories or videos to talk about "what if" scenarios. My favorites, like that of many men nowadays, were those where a married woman was having sex with a man who was not her husband. Whenever I think of a sexually liberated married woman, comfortable with her sexuality and willing to experience sex with different men, I get a raging erection, much stronger than erections from the sight of beautiful naked women or straight sex porn.

Our bedroom scenarios sometimes involved pretending that Darlene was having sex with someone else. Sometimes we would use toys to enhance the scenario. Of course, we never put actual names to her other "lovers" in these scenarios. After each fantasy scene was played out to its climax, Darlene would be sure to insist, in our afterglow talk, that all this was just fantasy and that she would never, could never, actually have sex with another man. She was a married woman, after all, and her body belonged to me alone. That's why I trust her so much with these annual conferences and today she returned from the third such conference since she's been with the company.

I had showered off first, then got ready for bed while she took her shower. I waited under the covers, nude. Darlene walked out of the bathroom wearing a simple, sheer, white nightgown. Wow, she looked amazing. Her jet-black hair hung loosely over her shoulders. Her nipples were protruding against the nearly see-through material and her lush black pubes were clearly visible. Her pouty lips betrayed deep thoughts behind her sparkling brown eyes. She looked deeply into my eyes and sighed.

"Okay. Tell me what's wrong." I said, quietly.

"Um. Yeah. I've got something on my mind and I'm really not certain how to start." she responded as she slowly came over and stood by my side of the bed.

I sat up and swung my legs over. She knelt down in front of me with her hands on my knees and looked at my cock as it started to swell. She gently took my cock into her hands and began gently rubbing all over it with both her hands.

"Well, um," she stammered, "I, uh. Hmm. I know how excited you get when we read erotic stories about married women having sex with other men. Same for the videos. It seems that the ones with black men having sex with married white women makes your ejaculation even more intense. I was just wondering why that is."

"Because it's against the rules. Any sex that a person should not be having, is really more fun. Think about it. I mean, when we make love here in this bed, it feels great, right?"

"Of course."

"Didn't it feel even better that time we pulled off to the side of the road and fucked in the car that rainy day near Cumberton? I know that my cock was harder, and my ejaculation was much more intense. You orgasmed in about two minutes if I recall correctly. Much faster than when we're making love here. I think it's because we weren't supposed to be having sex there. Someone could have seen us. In fact, we probably could have been arrested. Anyway, it made the sex that much better, in my opinion."

"Yeah. I guess that's true." She replied. Still it seemed like her mind was on something else. Something particular.

"Well," I continued, "I read that the reason most married people cheat on their spouses is that they crave the rush of risky sex. It's not that they don't love their spouse, they just want the thrill of sex with someone they're not supposed to have sex with."

Darlene was quiet. I could see the wheels turning in her head. "Okay," she finally said, "that explains why you would want to fuck another woman, or I would fuck another man, but it doesn't explain why YOU would WANT me to fuck another man."

"I'm not sure I can explain that. I just do. It turns me on to even think of you with another man," I said as my dick went from semi-hard, to fully erect.

"So you would want me to play with another man's penis, just like I'm playing with yours right now?"

"Oh my god yes." I replied as precum formed on the head of my cock.

"Would you want to watch or just hear about it?" She asked as she began smearing the precum all over the head of my penis.

"I'm not sure. The thought of it turns me on, but I don't know what it would be like to actually see you do it. I don't think I would be jealous, but we've never gone there, so...." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, um," she paused to lick a drop of precum that had formed on the slit at the tip of my dick. "Pretend I'm playing with someone else's cock right now."

"Okay," I said. "How about this time you give me a name. Whose cock are you playing with?"

"What if it was Brian's cock?" Brian was one of the engineers that worked in her office. In fact, he goes on these bi-annual conference trips, too, along with Jessica, Millie, and Roger.

"Why Brian?"

"Last year, before she left the team, Jennifer told me that he's a real ladies' man. She said that she had sex with him after the group from the office went out for drinks and that he's rather well endowed. She actually recommended that I fuck him sometime just for fun. She said he doesn't kiss and tell and that he doesn't let it affect the working relationship at all. I didn't believe such a thing was possible, so I never even gave it any more thought." She was rambling a bit and I became incredibly curious about where this was leading. I had a hunch, but needed to let it play out or she might clam up and try to keep it a secret from me.

"I don't remember Jennifer. Did I ever meet her?"

"No. She left shortly after I started working there."

"Is she married?"

"Yes, with two kids."

"And she fucked Brian? Did her husband know or did she do it behind his back?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask."

"Were you curious? What did you think about it?"

"I just couldn't believe she was telling me about it." Darlene thought for a minute, then said, "I guess I judged her to be a cheater. What woman fucks another man, then brags about it? I suppose that was a rather harsh and rash judgement. Who am I to cast stones? Besides, it seems that this hotwife thing is becoming more and more common, don't you think?" I wish I had a camera at that moment to capture the quizzical look on her face, the desire in her eyes, the crooked twist of her shiny lips, and my cock in her hands, held close to her face.

"Yes," I replied, "I suppose it is. At least I think about it all too often. It occupies my mind so much that it's become an obsession."

"So this turns you on? Imagining that I'm playing with Brian's cock right now?"

"Yes, it does."

She dropped her mouth over the head of my cock, bobbed up and down a couple of times, and released it from her mouth with an audible pop. "What if I put his cock in my mouth like that? What if I played with it some more?" She started licking all around my cock head, then up the shaft from the base to the tip.

"I'm about to cum just imagining it."

She stood up in front of me, lifted the hem of her nightgown, and sat on my lap, straddling me. My cock was pressed against my belly. She started rubbing her pussy up and down the shaft as she said, "What if I straddled him like this and rubbed my pussy on his cock?"

"Why are you teasing me? If you stop this, I'm going to blow my load right now instead of inside your slick pussy."

"I'm just trying to gauge how serious you are about me having sex with another man." She said as she started kissing my neck. "Would you really want it to happen?"

"Since I think about it all the time, the answer is yes. I really want it to happen, but something is telling me that it already has." I pushed her away from me and looked into her eyes. "You fucked Brian at the conference, didn't you."

Darlene's face suddenly changed. Her eyes squinted and filled with tears, which overflowed and ran down her cheeks. Her left hand went up and covered her mouth as she began to cry uncontrollably. She was almost wailing when she said, "Yes. I did. I'm so sorry! Please don't leave me!"

I picked her up off of my lap and stood her up in front of me. "Do you love him?" I asked calmly.

Still crying, she said, "Oh no! No, no, no! I love you! I don't love him."

"I thought you always told me that sex was meant only for the person you love."

"I was so wrong. (sniff) You were right all along. (sniff) You always told me that it was possible to have sex with a person I didn't love. (sniff) You said it was possible for me to have sex just for the fun of it." It seemed like she was looking to put the blame on me for the fact that she cheated on me.

"So why didn't you let me know you wanted to have sex with Brian? We talked about you having sex with someone else. I would have given you a hall pass. But you were the one who said you could never have sex with someone else. I'm pissed off that you were sneaky about it."

"I'm so sorry," she blubbered. "It all happened so fast. I just didn't think it all through. Please forgive me. I won't ever do it again."

"What, fuck him or sneak around?"

"(sniff) I won't do either."

"What if I was okay with you fucking him again? What if I want you to embrace your sexuality and would allow you to fuck someone else? What if I want to be involved?"

She just stood and stared at me as if in a trance. I reached out with my left hand and started fingering her pussy. Her lips were open, and she was soaking wet. She closed her eyes and groaned, "Oh damn! I love the way you use your fingers." Then she grabbed my head in both her hands and kissed me hard on the mouth. When she finally pulled away, she said, "Baby, I swear to you that I will never sneak around on you again. I will do anything you want."

"Right now," I said as I stood and kissed her neck, "I want you to tell me what happened between you and Brian."

I sat back down on the side of the bed while Darlene started pacing back and forth in a six-foot line. "Well, last night the five of us went to a restaurant that had a live band and a dance floor; Me, Brian, Jessica, Millie, and Roger. Brian wanted to dance and asked each of us in turn. Roger said he had two left feet and didn't want to dance. So Millie danced with Brian first, then Jessica, then me. I think he asked me last because he figured I wouldn't let him feel me up the way I saw he was feeling up Jessica and Millie. Still when we danced, I could feel his erection as he pressed against me. Babe, I have to admit to you, it was impressive. It just felt so huge against my stomach.

"He let his hands drift down onto my ass, but I moved his hands up to my back. He didn't try a second time. I think he knows that, since we are work colleagues, if he did anything after I refused, then I could have a case for sexual harassment. Anyway, he danced a few more times with us, but he didn't try anything more with me...until later, after I got back to my room.

"I had just changed into my nightshirt (you know, the short blue cotton one) and called you to say goodnight, when there was a knock on the door that connects to the room next door. Well, without going into a lot of detail, it was Brian. He had heard me talking to you on the phone, so he knew I was awake. He wanted to have a night cap. I don't know why, but I opened the door, and he was standing there in his boxer shorts and a t-shirt. He gave a wolf whistle when he saw me and started looking me up and down. I felt my face get hot. Then I saw a bulge start to appear in his boxer shorts. Without saying a word, he just walked into my room and sat down on the side of the bed. I immediately noticed a tent form in his boxers, a big tent.

She paused for a moment as she stopped pacing and stood directly in front of me. Looking directly into my eyes, she said, "Something inside of me just snapped and I felt like I had to see that cock. I wanted to touch it, smell it. Babe, honestly, I wanted to taste it."

I was completely engrossed in how forthright Darlene was being, but this last revelation caused my heart to race, my stomach to flutter, and my penis to solidify like cement.

I cleared my throat. "What did you do?" I asked hoarsely.

"Without saying a word, I just walked up and knelt down in front of him," she replied.

"Show me. Do to me, what you did to him."

Darlene knelt down in front of me, reached out, and took my cock in both her hands. "I actually grabbed it while he was still wearing his boxers, but he quickly stood up and removed them. When he sat back down, he was in the same position you are in right now." Then without any further word, she started playing with my cock like it was the first time she ever held a penis in her hands. She caressed it with her hands. She closed her eyes and placed her cheek next to it. Next, she moved my cock all over her face, smearing precum on her cheeks and forehead. Then she looked me in the eyes, stuck her tongue out and began licking all over the head of my cock. She slurped and licked and licked and slurped, never taking her eyes from mine. I could imagine I was watching over Brian's shoulder as Darlene did the same thing to him.

"Stop!" I said emphatically as I put my hands on the sides of her head and lifted her off my dick.

"What?" She asked with a surprised countenance. "You don't like it?"

I smiled. "I love it. I was also imagining that you were doing this to Brian, and I almost came."

Darlene stared back at me, and tears started to well up in her eyes and spill onto her cheeks causing little wet trails down her pretty face. "I am soooo very sorry. I should never have done this behind your back. Had I known what I know now, we would have done something like this together with you a long time ago."

"I know. Now. What did you do next?"

"Oh. Um. Hmmm. Oh, yeah. He reached down and grabbed my nightshirt at the hem and started pulling it up. I let his penis slide out of my mouth, raised up my arms, and let him take it off of me. Then he raised his arms, and I stood up and took his t-shirt off of him. We just faced each other naked for a few moments. I felt a little timid because I don't show my body to anyone but you. At the same time I just couldn't take my eyes off of his penis."

"How much bigger than me?"

"I would guess about an inch longer and a bit thicker. He isn't John Holmes, but he has a beautiful cock."

"You were lusting after his cock, weren't you?" I teased.

Tears welled up in her eyes again. "I don't want to make you feel bad or inadequate. You know how to make me feel good. I love you and I love your cock. It's beautiful. It's just that...." She looked away and began to cry. "I don't know what I want to say or how to explain what I was feeling."

"I think I get it," I answered. "Sometimes you just need something different."

"Exactly. Oh, Baby, you're the best!" She said as she kissed me, sloppily, on the mouth."

"So," I said when we came up for air, "what happened next."

Without a further word, she climbed on my lap, pushed me back so I was lying on the bed with my legs hanging over the side from the knees, grabbed my raging boner in her left hand and guided it to her pussy. Then she sank down fully, without any hesitation.

"Did you use the same hand to guide him into you?" I asked.

"I think so."

"I bet he loved seeing your wedding ring as you handled his dick. Did you sink down on him as easily as you just did on me?"

"Oh yes. I was so wet and open that I took him in just like this," she said as she started moving up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes and envisioned my sweet wife, straddling Brian's cock, grinding her pussy on it with the exact look of pleasure on her beautiful face that she was displaying now.

"STOP!" I yelled.

"What? Are you mad?"

"No. I'm about to cum. Sorry. This is too much. I was imagining you doing this to Brian. I wish I could have seen it for real. You are so sexy. It's so hot to think of you having wanton sex with another man." She sat still until I felt the rising sperm recede. "Okay. That's better. You can continue doing what you did with him."

"Well," she said as she started bouncing up and down on my cock again, "I kept up like this for only a bit longer before my legs got tired. Then, I did this." She started grinding her pussy against the base of my cock, moving her hips forward and back. That particular movement allows her to find the sweet spot where she can orgasm. The benefit for me is that I can't feel any friction near the tip of my penis, so I can last longer...win-win.

Within a minute or two, Darlene was having an intense orgasm. "Ooooooooh Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Aaaaaaaaaaah!!" She screamed out as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her head was tilted up and her eyes were closed. The look on her face was a classic "O" face.

When she came down from her orgasmic high, she fell forward and rested her head against my chest. "Did you orgasm like that on his cock?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied softly. "Maybe a bit more intense."

"I bet it was. A strange cock. A bigger cock. A situation you were not supposed to be in. All very taboo and erotic. It would have made any woman have a more intense orgasm than they're used to having at home with their husband. What happened next?"

"I felt like rubber. All my energy was gone. I just collapsed on him like I did just now. He waited for me to recover, but I couldn't sit up, so he rolled me over, so I was laying on the edge of the bed with my legs dangling over the side."

I mimicked the move and had her laying in the same position, my solid penis still buried in her pussy. "And then?"

"He started out slowly fucking me." I started slowly fucking her. "Then he just fucked me as hard as he could until he said he was came."

"Was he wearing a condom?"

She started crying again. "No," she whimpered. "I didn't even think about it."

"Did he pull out?"

"No," she whimpered again, then she started crying harder. "I actually put my heels on his thighs and pulled him in tight so he couldn't pull out." She was crying so hard I could barely understand her words.

Imagining the scene, I could feel an impending orgasm of my own. I immediately hammered her for about ten seconds and came HARD. She didn't have time to react as I spasmed and sent jets of sperm into her womb. Then I collapsed on top of her. "Oh my god, that was intense," I said looking into her tear-filled eyes. She had a look of bewilderment on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Jb0664
Jb0664
337 Followers
12