All Comments on 'Conference Confession'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

very well done, taking them into a new world. My wife and I had standing hall passes for conferences

Bogey3Bogey3about 1 month ago

This sounded so real. Was it? Well written

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 1 month ago

Hmmm...

Well written. I just do not get the impulse to revel in the woman you love, mother of your children, making love with another guy. It certainly is not arousing to me. If my wife slept with someone else it would be a definitive exit statement by her, and very painful for me.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 1 month ago

Love this! I hope every word is true.

Any man who gets jealous over his wife fucking around AND sharing it with him, is not much of a real man and is very insecure in his own manhood!

My kind of woman/wife! Tell us more. Email me if you ever want to compare notes!

Tcs1956 on Literotica.

elling50elling50about 1 month ago

Hot and well written.

Geezer83Geezer83about 1 month ago

1. You told the story well.

2. This scenario doesn't arouse me, I go to a very clinical energy.

3. I have wondered what it would be like to watch her.

4. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She had sex with someone 3lse, might hav3e been knocked up and the husband doe not react? Can you say cuck?

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

Just another cuck story, big big yawn. Try to make it interesting at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Skankzilla strikes again. I would be satisfied when I tell her when she takes in her next convention, she will be happy to know I will be having my own partners over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Epilogue: It dawned on Darlene she was married to nothing more than a pathetic sissy wimp cuck. She actually enjoyed destroying him emotionally and financially in the divorce. She had no interest in being married to such a loser and was sure Brian would move in with her. She was surprised when he replied to her idea. "Fuck off you stupid bitch. I only fuck married sluts who are too stupid to know they're being played. Lose my number and beat it you cheating skank slut." She was furious and began attacking him, hitting him with anything she could get her hands on. Ex-hubby got a chuckle living in his small dingy apartment when he heard she was doing 5-10 and had become a sex toy bitch for a big dyke named Wanda.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

What is "compersion?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can't begin to understand ANY of this. I'm a guy and NEVER, at least since becoming a man, not just a boy, had or even thought of having sex with a woman I didn't have a relationship with. I guess there are grown men, albeit immature ones, who still think with their dicks. There is no free lunch in life and that includes sex which has all sorts of issues from hurt feelings, to pregnancy, to disease, and even death. If you aren't having the conversation with a single woman that goes something like "I can't see any relationship happening with you, but if you like to have sex, I'm up for it" then you're a lowlife just trying to scam her. And if it's a married woman, then you're both scum. As to wanting my wife to have sex with anyone, male or female, no damn way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Notice the wife's comments. She understands she married a pansy and she will be looking for a stronger man.

News flash: men and women look for opposites in each other. Women look for STRENGTH. Hello?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did not bother to read it if ick69 likes it then I know it's crap

exposewife2018exposewife2018about 1 month ago

Wow. 5 stars for a great story. I have not read your other works, but now I plan to.

Great job. You totally captured his emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why get married. There are all sorts of reasons why a women falls pregnant when she should not. Having it go wrong and pregnancy is the result the child grows up not having its own father in case of medical need. Termination is probably the best option but can cause the woman to never be able to conceive again. All those problems for a short term high. The marriage is usually stuffed too. Stay single if you want different dicks. They threat of deadly aids etc is also worth thinking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Total bullshit story and a real pissant husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

outstanding.....if it really happened

Sailor59Sailor59about 1 month ago

Sounds like greasing the slide to disease & divorce to me. Well written, it seemed like a real encounter which shows skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now that was hot, as in hotwife, because that where these two are headed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Listed under Loving Wives, but just a wimp Cuc story. Also just saying that the marriage success rate of cuc, wife swapping and sharing stories is not a very high percentage.

But whatever floats your boat, you get to live with the long-term results.

Story seemed well written, but just not our bag of lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed the story. For years I have been trying to convince my gorgeous wife to let me share her with another man, but she says no way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can’t help but feel guys that are into this don’t respect their wives, instead use their wives as props for their own perverse sexual releases. Nothing more, nothing less. No different than purchasing a sex aid to help you get off.

I’ve yet to meet a woman that gets turned on by being passed around like a used joint, especially by the one that has promised to love, cherish and protect her.

This is a fantasy for a minority. If it works for you, great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The confession would result in divorce. She is nothing but a liar and and cheater. After the divorce he can find a woman who loves him who won't cheat on him. What a pathetic plot/story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story but sloppy seconds, cock size comparisons and reference to black men spoil it for me.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

Just another pile of pathetic racist crap. Not a decent character amongst them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Sounds like Brian won a prize consisting of another man's wife, Darlene. And Darlene won a prize of cheating on her husband Douche, and it turns out Douche liked it! Douche wins the biggest prize for being stupider than a treestump. There's only so many ways this trope can be told in a tale of debauchery. The story has gone way past its use by date. 1

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 1 month ago

Steve Goodman and John Prine wrote a hit song in the ‘70’s called!!“You Never Even Called Me by My Name.” In a spoken part of the song, the singer notes that every country song has to have one of the following: trains, mama, pick-up trucks, getting drunk and prison. A verse follows using all five of these cliches, and the singer says it’s the “perfect” country song! I’m only giving this a 1 because I hate it when I get suckered into reading a story; should have had “spineless cuck” in the tags! But based on the cliches, I guess it’s the perfect LW tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a real husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Then he just fucked me as hard as he could until he said he was came." He was came? A hot story, but this, and other errors were distracting. Please keep writing, but please find an editor. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I simply cannot comprehend -- let alone understand -- the behavior, actions and personal integrity -- that characterized the husband. His realistic options are limited: intense psychiatric work in a supervised medical setting or perhaps an extended stay under the supervision of cloistered monks. The behavior as presented in the text strongly suggests that this married couple is on a fast track for a relationship collision with a thick brick wall. It's not something a sane person would not like to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot for a fictional story. So so many have hook ups when traveling for work . All friends that travel were always fucking either a coworker or another traveler staying at same hotel. Also you get some locals knowing the hotel bar will have travelers looking for a quick fuck . He has a hot older married woman at the time three to four times a year in this one city . He fucked her the first time in her mini van in the lot then would get in touch two weeks before with the dates he’d be there. He said there was not one person at his job that hadn’t especially the married ones you’d least suspect. He said the egotistical guys at the job would all group up at company functions and make fun of the hubby’s unknowing their wives are sluts for other guys . He said he had words with a few of them because he was guilty as well but didn’t think it was right to judge the woman and especially their unknowing husbands because it could be their wives

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I don't understand why so many people continue to read stories that follow this theme even though they hate them. The title, description and tags make it very clear what this story is about yet all of you keep on reading while being mad about why something that you consider wrong turns someone else on, maybe it turns you on too? Just something to think about, because if you really hated the hotwife/cheating/LW genre you wouldn't keep reading stories like this and then leaving angry comments (probably using one hand lol).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...