Conference Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
Ma'am puts Simone and Miss through a livestreamed ordeal.
4.4k words
4.55
1.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(When last we left Simone (Pt. 2), she was back locked in the cage, ball gagged with penis in her throat, arms secured strappado to the top of the cage. Miss--the assistant of Mr. Johnson, a businessman who paid Simone for sexual role-play--and Ma'am, a pregnant former pro domme, were frolicking on the bed while, most likely, boy, Ma'am cuckold and in-chastity husband, was forced to watch.)

The Morning and Lunch

It had been pleasant to drift off to sleeping listening to my two new dominants frolicking on the bed while I knelt in the darkness of the covered pet cage in the hotel room. I got some sleep, though the position I was in and the gag tickling the back of my throat were not conducive to sleep. I awoke to more movement and noise in the room, figuring it was morning. I smelled delicious breakfast food, huevos rancheros, and coffee. Ma'am whipped the cover off of the cage and smiled, "Rise and shine, sleepyhead." She was wearing a bra and panties. She opened the cage and tugged me out. She then removed the ball gag and led me to the bowl of huevos rancheros on the floor next to another bowl, this one with coffee. I also spied Miss, nude but for panties, eating at the table and feeding her scraps to boy, who knelt next to the table.

"Now, girl, I have another busy day at the conference today," Ma'am started. "I want you to go to the conference this morning and have a light lunch, then meet us back here around 12:30 am. Miss here is something of a switch and she suggested I do something to the two of you this afternoon for her Onlysluts page and I am more than happy to comply. She has some work to do this morning and perhaps you can meet for that light lunch."

I nodded, raising by food covered face from the bowl, and saying, "That sounds wonderful, Ma'am. And thank you, Miss, for the suggestion. Ma'am is quite creative and devious." I slurped up some of the coffee then returned to my food. Strangely, perhaps, I could not wait for boy to lick the remnants of the food off of my face has he did yesterday morning. I smiled and tingled at how much my life was shifted. And when I was done, Ma'am indeed ordered her boy to lick off my face and lick her and Miss's plates clean.

Miss gave me my clothes--I had come here in the nude last night but for the wee cage on my cocklet--and said her goodbyes, agreeing to meet at the lobby restaurant for lunch. Ma'am sent me back to my room with a smack on my bottom. When I got to my room, I showered, dried my hair, then pondered out loud what to wear. "Well, if I am going to present female, I might as well go all in." I fetched the box that held my silicone fake breasts. Having tried a few off a popular commerce site, I decided to just pay for custom ones. The breasts were a lovely C cup and then were held by a tight strapless band of more stretchy silicone. The skin tone was prefect, the cleavage clung to my own meager cleavage, and breasts themselves jiggle like real ones and felt so wonderfully heavy. I used some special adhesive at the top of each breast to affix it to my skin, creating a smooth transition. If you looked quickly, it was almost impossible to see the edges of the band and my skin. With the adhesive, they were also for the most part waterproof. The company claimed you could swim in them.

I dug out the larger sized bras and chose one, black and smooth, and put it on. I decided to go commando so did not bother with panties. I pulled on a lovely everyday kind of dress of light stretchy cotton. The online store had called it a "teacher dress" and I liked it, a black dress with a purple flower pattern at the hem with an empire waist that tied. My breasts filled it out wonderfully and I smiled, deciding to put on some of the pink lipstick that I had gotten from Ma'am. I gathered my things, went to my conference sessions, pondered what Ma'am had in store for Miss and me.

I then met Miss for lunch. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw me and we both smiled together before sharing a longer than friends kiss on the lips. She was in a smart looking skirt and jacket combo in a blue that complemented her hair. Lunch was a salad and gin and tonic for each of us and we shared some cannoli, feeding each other mouthfuls. Miss also slipped me a cannabis gummy, whispering, "I love these. They don't make you spacey at all, but it turns your tactile sensitivity up to 11."

"Thank you," I said, popping the fruity confection into my mouth nd sucking on it for a while before swallowing. Almost as an afterthought, I asked Miss, "How much was that?"

"Oh, 10 mg, I think, I got them mixed up at some point so it could be 5, 10, or 20 mg," she answered.

My eyes opened wide, saying, "Oh boy, I am a bit of a lightweight. 5 usually does me good. This could be interesting from a sensory point of view."

"We'll find out, won't we," she replied. "Let's get the bill and head to Ma'am's room. If the bill comes quick, we can shamelessly make out in the lobby before we go upstairs.

I gave my common response, "Yes, please!"

The bill did indeed come quickly and we did make out behind a fake plant in the corner of the lobby. At one point, Miss snaked her hand under my dress and she smiled, saying, "You naughty slut, going commando. This gives me an idea." She pushed me into the corner, got to her knees, draped my dress over her head, and attacked my poor caged cocklet, a second desert, licking and sucking me with abandon. As she did this, the gummy started to take effect. I think it was stronger than 5 mg! I felt her tongue dart on my cock through the cage, the touches causing electric sparks of sensation shooting from that tender area to all over my body. My knees started to wobble and I realized that orgasming was inevitable, though this one was less spoiled.

I hissed, "I can't hold back!"

"Let go, slut." My hand slipped to her head, through my dress, and my legs buckled as gob after gob of cum oozed out of my cocklet and intro Miss's mouth. She licked me clean and I was trembling, trying to hold my balance. She slipped from under my dress and looked up at me, mouth closed. I nodded that the coast was clear and she stood and embraced me. I lusted for what I knew was coming--pun intended--as she locked her mouth to mine and we shared my spurt on our tongues. It was intense, my tongue feeling like a new clit, again sensing electric shocks running from it to my cocklet. When we had swallowed and finally broken the kiss, we released the embrace.

"Follow me to the bathroom, slut."

I followed and we used lube from her bag to put in the vibrators that she explained Ma'am had given her for this purpose. Mine was a prostate plug that fit me well with the base rather long so that it touched the ring of the cage behind my balls. Hers was for her pussy, a thick part that lodged up against her G-spot with a thinner part, making the whole thing a U, that came to rest on her clit, having pulled the hood up to accommodate it. When they were in, Miss texted Ma'am, who then confirmed that they were working by turning them on for our walk to her room.

We wobbled out of the bathroom, walked across the lobby, at one point, Miss squeezing my hand hard as she tried not to orgasm. When she regained her composure, we walked to the elevator. It was, to our joy, empty. When we got it, her vibe must have kicked in again because she pushed me hard against the wall, kissed me deeply, then had a shuddering orgasm in my arms. I was glad my vibe was at a lower setting so I could help support her.

"Oh my fucking god, Simone, it's not stopping. I think I am going to... ugh... ahh... yes yes yes!" She fell to her knees in ecstasy until the second orgasm subsided and her vibe slowed down as mine picked up. I breathed through the vibrations and we walked, hand in hand, to Ma'am room. Boy let us in and Ma'am was sitting on the sofa in her conference clothes, as was boy.

"My oh my, Simone, you seem to have blossomed since this morning. How was your walk, girls?" Ma'am toyed with her phone and both our vibes kicked in hard.

"G-g-great," I stammered out. Miss nodded, worried that orgasm number 3 was going to hit her until Ma'am turned them down.

The Afternoon: An Ordeal Livestreamed

Ma'am smiled, "Now let's get you ready. Miss, get me logged into your Onlysluts account, please, and when you are done, please both take off your clothes for me and set them neatly to the side on that chair." She pointed across the room. In the meantime, boy was setting up a tripod in the middle of the room with a webcam point at a column in the room. Once Miss logged in, he set a chair next to the tripod and attached the camera. We helped take each other's clothes off in a sexy manner, making out as we did. Ma'am looked me over and said, "My goodness, girl, I have never seen such a real set of fake breasts in my life. You look stunning!" I blushed though remained silent.

Miss pulled me in front of the camera and nodded to the boy who started the feed. Miss, in a bubbly voice, said, "Hey perverts, I am back, and I brought my new friend Simone. You all loved her in the waterboarding scene I posted (See Part 2) and her Ma'am and I decided to do something fun for you. Ma'am is going to do... something... to us for you to view and, I hope, tease us." She turned to me and pulled me into another embrace and kissed me deeply, Ma'am toying with the vibes at the perfect time. Breaking the kiss, Miss continued, "I am going to pause the live feed for now. Next time you see us, I imagine we will be a bit helpless. In the meantime, buy up those coins, watch some of my old clips, and we'll see you soon!"

Boy paused the feed and Ma'am smiled, "Oh, girls, do I have plans for you. First we need to get that cage off of you, Simone." Boy came went over to Ma'am to retrieve the key then removed the cage. I can't imagine how it was for him to free me while he was confined. "Give Simone one of your little blue pills." Boy brought me a Viagra and a glass of water. I swallowed the pill and he went to fetch some other items, which he began laying out on the bed--a curious gag with one ball, slightly oblong, that had a 3" cock coming out of either side of the long ends and two sets of straps to secure it. I could see where this was going! There were also two sets of wrists cuffs and two small ratchet straps. And the giant roll of cling wrap. Boy panned the camera over the items before replacing it on the tripod. Boy then began the feed to record and Ma'am began to speak off camera.

"Now, girls, I think it is obvious that you will be bound together for a length of time. Please stand by that column in front of the tripod, though give boy some room to wrap you. We stood face to face, breasts to breasts. "Boy, make sure Simone's cocklet is between Miss's thighs and across the bottom of her pussy lips." Boy helped us shimmy together, arranging my cocklet, now getting quite hard, between Miss's thighs as instructed. I was trapped between her upper thighs, not able to move as it was skin on skin with no lubrication. Boy then strapped the gag first on me then on Miss, tightening both straps so that they were snug. The genius of the gag is that the straps were slightly offset so that our noses were beside each other and our lips were mashed against each other around the gag. So close and yet so far. Boy put the cuffs on our wrists and had us hug each other so our wrists were in the small of each other's backs. He used the small ratchet straps to tighten our arms together, which further smushed our bodies together, our breasts now crushed against each other.

Boy then slid the end of the cling wrap--a roll about 2 feet wide with a handle that made it easy to tightly wrap us--between my legs and began to wrap us tightly from toe to head. He was slow and methodical and Ma'am would coach him when to pull tighter. The wrapping was strict and soon we were so close that our bodies felt like one. I groaned as my cocklet got all the harder trapped between Miss's thighs. As a last surprise, boy strapped a shock collar onto each of our necks, pulling them tight. Our eyes widened with some amount of panic setting in rethinking what we had signed up for. Through all of this, I know my body was tingling from the gummy and I imagine that Miss's was, too. I don't think she told Ma'am we had taken them.

As boy helped us shimmy closer to the column, Ma'am continued, "So, fans of Miss, you now see that our two girls are bound together with Simone's cocklet between Miss's thighs. Each has a vibrator that you will get to control. They both have a cock in their mouths, which are pressed lip to lip with a ball gag. The last surprise is those shock collars. Now, to be safe, I have limited how high you can set them and how often you can activate them. They max out at 25 and there has to be at least 30 seconds between each jolt." Boy had gotten us to the column, face to face with the camera to our side, then he began to wrap us to the column itself, firmly securing us to it. We were well and truly trapped.

"I am going to go back to our conference and I will be gone at least 4 hours, maybe 6, so I hope you girls are both comfortable." We both groaned, our breathing quickening such as it being so compressed and with only our noses for breathing. Drool had already begun to seep from between our lips, down our chins, and past the accursed collars. "Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this intro video, we will leave it pinned so whoever comes on can watch it. Oh, one more thing. A generous donor, a Mr. Johnson, has deposited 5000 coins in the account for you to use on our two damsels in distress." Miss shrieked and thrashed in the bondage, hearing the name of her boss as the donor. Boy ended the recording and uploaded it.

"Bye, girls, have fun. It is a few minutes to 1 pm, when the stream will start. What I said is true. It will be a minimum of 4 hours, probably more like 6 before I return. Boy will stay and monitor you both and monitor the feed. Now, Miss, you don't know if I am fucking with that pretty little head of yours, do you? Did I deposit that money--for it is truly there--or did he? I am not gonna tell." Miss groaned and I smiled such as I could at her predicament. I wonder if she regretted her decision though I think it was going to be a lucrative night for her. Time passed slowly until the red light on the camera came on and the stream, presumably, began.

The vibes began to ramp up slowly, something else Ma'am told us later. She said she wanted to bend us but not break us. We both moaned into the gag as our arousal, amplified by the gummy, began to grow. My cocklet was beyond hard now and area around it was starting to get a bit more slippery--sweat, precum, pussy juice--and we both tried moving our hips but neither of us could thrust. Miss could roll her hips slightly which cause her thighs to rub together around my swollen cocklet.

The first shocks were low--again, Ma'am had it arranged for them to ramp up and it would be a while before the max could hit us--though if you have ever been shocked by one of these collars, you know it can be intense even at a low intensity. The vibes also started to vary more, mine feeling like I was being fucked, undulating into my bottom, and Miss's, she later reported, on some pattern where they would alternate at different intervals so every so often, they would buzz at max intensity at the same time, then ramp down so that one or the other which reach lowest then max again. She said it was mesmerizing.

Miss's breathing started to quicken when we were barely 15 minutes into the stream. Boy had thoughtfully set up a digital clock above the camera that showed elapsed time so that we could see it out of the corner of our eyes which meant, also, that we were looking at the camera. Boy would also flash a number at us which were figured was the number of people streaming--14, 27, 65, 101, 179, 250, which was the maximum at any time. I looked as best I could into her eyes and I could see the despair. The rhythmic vibrations were having the desired effect. I could feel her clenching my cocklet harder and harder and her hugging me closer to her when I didn't think it was possible for us to be closer. We both had also begun to sweat quite a bit so we could rub more against each other in our cling wrap prison.

When the moment came, her eyes went wide. The orgasm slammed into her body like a freight train. All of a sudden I felt a gush of liquid over my cock, Miss was squirting, such as she could, and it was coating our thighs and running down our legs to create a pool below us. It was only then that I realized why boy had put two towels under our feet. The feeling was overwhelming for me, too, though not quite enough for release, yet, for which I was grateful. I felt as though Miss was leaning even more against me, the cling wrap, the column, me preventing her from collapsing.

Miss had two more orgasms, first a more dry one, when another gushing of squirt. It was this third one that pushed me over the edge and I bucked and groaned as I released between Miss's thighs. It was my turn to slump into Miss as the overwhelm took me. The gummy amplified everything and I was left with that feeling of being done since I had cum mixed with the overstimulation of continuing to be stimulated by the plug, by Miss's thighs and pussy pressing on my cock, me feeling the vibrations of her toy.

The shocks, when they came, began to get more intense. Sometimes they would shock us at the same time, sometimes one at a time, sometimes one after the other with the programmed intervals. At one point, I looked at the camera and boy was holding a sign that said "500." We later learned that the stream was so popular that they added more permissions to stream, eventually landing at 997, presumably just short of 1000, four times the usual.

This went on for what seemed like eons. Miss would begin to pant more and shudder in orgasm. I had a mix of dry orgasms and the occasional ejaculation. At one point, Miss passed out, presumably from the overwhelm, and boy revived her with smelling salts, the pungent odor perking me up, too. Later, it was my turn to pass out and be revived. Only once in the six hours did we orgasm at the same time which was probably the most intense experience as the viewers were waiting to see us start to buck then they shocked us both.

When we watched the video later--yes, all 6 hours--we saw some of the other things boy had been doing. He kept a count of orgasms, such as he could tell, for each of us. He would moderate the chat and moderate how the coins were being used. Mr. Johnson's donation--Ma'am never did tell Miss if he or she had done it and Miss faced having to go into work when he returned from his trip--ran out quickly though the fans were generous. This would be Miss's best night ever on the stream and our stream won an award for best of the month.

Ma'am came back after 4 hours though before 6 and let the show continue. She never showed herself on camera though would give some banter and play by play. She also stripped down to her panties and bra and used the magic wand on her throbbing clit, bringing herself to several orgasms while she witnessed our experience. She also opened the flaps on the nursing bra she wore and had boy suck her dry to relieve the pressure of the milk she was beginning to produce for her soon to be born baby.

At some point, in my fatigue, I blinked the tears out my eyes--the waterworks had going for both of us for a while--and saw that the clock was close to 6 hours. From time to time, boy had been zooming in on our faces and when he was there, Ma'am would make comments like, "Look at what you are doing to my girls, you perverts. You can see the agony and the ecstasy." The constant stream of drool, our sweat, our cum and squirt, made for a rich musky odor that was intoxicating. Finally, the clock crossed 5:59:00. Ma'am counted us down from 60, taking over the controls. She had told us that she would count us down to one last orgasm and our bodies trembled with anticipation.

12