Conference Cuckold Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ma'am had sounded like a carnival barker, egging the watchers to pay more coins to Miss's account. She reminded them that this video would be released as soon as it was ready. When the moment came, vibrators ramping up, me feeling like I was being fucked, Miss's vibrating her g-spot and clit, we both came hard when Ma'am said "ZERO!" She also shocked us hard and we both blacked out. We didn't see it but the camera like wink out. Boy revived us again and took off the gag from both of us. We must have looked like something out of a horror movie. Our lips pressed together for so long without kissing, we let our aching jaws adjust before kissing each other deeply while tears streamed from our eyes.

Ma'am rose from the bed and disappeared and we heard her running a bath. Boy was very clever about releasing us. First he took off the collars, each of us sporting two livid red marks where the electrodes were. Then he cut through the cling wrap at the smalls of our backs to uncouple our wrists. Then he removed the cling wrap that bound us to the column, Ma'am having returned to steady us. Then he cut from our arms down, freeing our shaky legs such that we could both kneel, my limp cock oozing from between Miss's thighs. He then freed our upper body, our arms finally able to help ease ourselves to lay on the floor. I swear someone could have put crime scene chalk around us, fatigued to death that we were. Once all of the cling wrap was off, he removed the wrist cuffs and finally retrieved the vibrators.

Miss said, "I lost count of orgasms. I don't know if I want to cum for a month. I am so sore!"

"27, by my count, Miss," offered boy.

"I think I released 6 times," I said, "though I can't tell you how many dry orgasms that I had.

Ma'am piped up, "I am proud of you both, that was some ordeal. Miss, we can talk more tomorrow, but I think you will be quite pleased with the initial take from this stream and I think that the video will sell like gangbusters. Now, I have drawn you two a bath. You may have crawl there and boy can help you into it. He will also make sure that you don't drift off to sleep. In the meantime, I will order you some dinner and you can eat together. I imagine that you both will want some aftercare from each other after this experience.

We nodded and did indeed crawl to the bath. We soaked our aching bodies, held each other, kissed, washed each other, and when we were done, boy helped us out and helped dry us off. Ma'am came in then holding a cage that I had not seen before, "This is for you Simone, it's a tiny bit smaller than yours, but boy tells me it is as comfortable as can be." I could not protest as she locked my aching cock away again. We dined on the food and Ma'am suggested that we both go back to Miss's room and share the bed for the night, something to which we both readily agreed.

Boy helped us dress and walked us the three floors to Miss's room. He then helped us undress and tucked us in for the night. We became a tangle of arms and legs and mouths, kissing deeply and talking about the experience until we both fell into a deep sleep.

12