Conference Cuckold Pt. 04

Story Info
Simone and Maria find each other and more.
4.7k words
4.33
1.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When last we left Simone, she was curled up in bed with Maria, better known as Miss, after an intense six hour livestream where they were both tortured with pleasure and pain for Miss Maria's Onlysluts viewers. Mr. Johnson, or someone impersonating him for he was Maria's boss, had donated a large amount of coins for the viewers to use to control the vibrators and shock collars they were wearing while bound together. (See Pt. 3)

Sometime in the Middle of the Night

I awoke to feather kisses on my face and soft hands roaming my body. It was still dark and I was confused, having slept in a cage the previous two nights. My body was sore and sensitive. I felt lips brush against my ear and a voice saying, "Simone, wake up, I need to tell you something." I continued to be confused and opened my eyes to help clear my mind. I turned to face her... Maria... yes... the ordeal, the bath, we were in her hotel room.

I kissed Maria full in the lips and pulled her to me. A flood of thoughts raced through my mind. I loved this woman. I don't know how it happened, maybe it was the intensity of the play, being bound so tight that we felt like one being. I felt my caged cocklet stir as she pressed her body into mine and deepened the kiss, lacing her fingers through my blue bobbed hair. Without a word, she rolled me onto my back and straddled me, her breasts free above me as she lay her hands on my lifelike silicone breasts. She rocked her hips and pressed her now dampening pussy against my mons pubis. She lay herself on my chest and kissed me again, trailing kisses until her lips were again close to my ear.

"Simone, sweet girl, so new to me and so close to me, I," Maria stammered, "I hope that this is not too much, but... I...." She hesitated and I laced the fingers of one hand into her blue hair, a bit longer than mine, to pull her eyes close to mine.

I reached over and turned up the dimmed bedside lamp. "I love you, Maria. I can't hold back," I said with tears steaming down my face.

"Oh, Simone, thank you, that is what I was trying to say. I love you with all my heart. Something rocked me to the core when I saw you yesterday, so feminine and delightful, and then that ordeal, such intimacy we shared. I have never thought about being with a woman before but...."

"Well, love, I am not your average woman, you know, though more and more I want to be closer to that average."

Maria snaked herself down my body, trailing kisses down my neck, between my breasts, down to my belly, and all around my straining caged cocklet, which ached for release. She continued, placing kisses down my taint, flicking my balls a few times, before rimming my well used anus. As she poked her tongue into me, sending a surge of pleasure across my body, she was reaching for something on the bed. Seeming to find it, a bit later I felt her ungloved fingers, slick with lube, pressing against my hole. One finger, two, then three, then four, my stretched sphincter admitting them easily.

I groaned and rolled my hips, locking eyes with her over the mounds of my breasts. I shivered with pleasure and licked my lips, saying, "Take me, Maria, make love to me."

She closed her eyes, kissing my cocklet as she eased her thumb into her palm, pushing her hand further into me. Opening her eyes again, she said, "Simone, you are all the woman that you ever need to be, trust me." I felt her flex her hand and then that delicious moment when the thickest part of the hand sneaks past the double sphincters and the body practically pulls the fist in.

"Oh goddess, Maria, you feel so wonderful inside. It is like the first time, like I was a virgin a few minutes ago and now I am not." Maria slowly worked her hand inside of me, tugging against my hole and then fucking me deeply, her hand up to her mid forearm inside of me, then pulling back out again. I arched my back and balled my fists grabbing the sheets as she fucked me both tenderly and vigorously. She bent her head again and lapped at my caged clitty, flicking at the exposed parts, finding new ways to pleasure me through this newer, smaller cage. She fondled my balls with her free hand while fucking me faster and faster.

"I love you, Simone, and I want you to be my partner, and you are also still submissive to me and you are still my slut. I am going to count you down and when I say so, you will come for me, won't you? Her eyes bored into mine.

"Y-yes, Miss, please please fuck your slut hard and make her cum." I continued to roll my hips around the fist inside of me while pinching my nipples. Even though they were fake, I could feel energetic shocks radiating from them,

"Good girl, slut, 10... 9... 8," she started, pausing to take the whole cage into her mouth and suck on me. "7... 6... 5... 4," now flicking my trapped balls, so close to that forearm inside of me, " 3......... 2......... 1." I was bucking uncontrollably, my hands laced into her hair as she said, "Am I going to say it? Am I going to make you..." she poised her mouth over my caged cock and finally said, "CUM!" and then plunged the cage into her warm went mouth again.

I lost any control that I had had and began to spurt as best I could from within the cage and into her mouth as she sucked and sucked while her fist punch fucked me--coming all the way out and going back in deep only to repeat it again.

I cried out in pure ecstasy, having an out of body experience where I was looking down on the bed, Maria's blue mane covering my hips, my fingers laced into her hair. My whole body shuddering at the fucking and sucking. She tore a second orgasm out of me, something that had never happened so quickly in the past. Miss sucked it all up and beckoned to me to sit up as best I could. I did and pulled her face to mine where we shared my spurt for a second time, licking and sucking on each other's salty-with-cum tongues while she started to slow down fucking me.

I lay back down and tried to catch my breath, "That... that was... the first... lovemaking that I have ever had. Everything up to now has just been sex. You have shown me what it could be like."

Maria slowly slid her hand from my bottom and smiled, "Me too, slut, me too." She went to the bathroom to wash up and returned with a damp warm washcloth to clean me up. When she was done, she slid into my arms and we drifted off to sleep again, dreaming of each other and our future and how it would work living in two cities on either side of the state. Our chests rose and fell in a complementary pattern and our faces were so close that we breathed the same air while we slept.

The Next Morning

When we woke, we kissed, and we got up. Since Maria was still on call for Mr. Johnson, she ordered us a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, coffee, and mimosas on the company dime. We put on robes and waited for the room service. We then lay in bed with the trays, feeding each other, sharing some more of our life stories. For the moment, what was important was that we were both available for a relationship though it meant a lot of travel.

"Can I ask you a funny question, Simone?

"Of course, anything!"

"Do you know that you talk in your sleep?"

My mouth opened and closed and opened again, me spurting out, "Um, no. I rarely share a bed with someone and I was gagged the last two nights. So, I guess I do?"

Maria nodded and continued, "It must have been a dream. It was one side of a conversation with Ma'am. You asked if she was serious about bringing you into the family. She must have replied yes because answered that you would do it on one condition. When she inquired, you answered that 'if I am to come live with you, can Maria come, too?' You noted that you had not said anything to me--I mean, Maria--about it. I confess that I then started kissing you to wake you up. I kinda figured that our feelings for each other were mutual though it was still so hard to say out loud before you said it. It is like they were the three most important words in my life.

I nodded, staring, "I am figuring out so many things about who I am, how I am in the world.

We finished feeding each other and Miss Maria texted Ma'am. Ma'am instructed us to check out and come to her room some time by 11 am. We looked at each other and wondered though we replied that we would be happy to do so. We showered together, soaping each other up and helping each other dry off. Since I did not want to wear what I wore yesterday, Miss said, "You know, with your chest all filled out, some of my clothes may fit you well." She pulled out a light blue t-shirt dress in cotton with a white leather belt to cinch it. She then rummaged through her drawers and found a panty and bra set that fit me well enough. I loved the feel of my new lover's, my now partner's underthings. I pulled the dress over my head and belted it, leaving the top loose as it clung to my breasts. I had my flats to wear on my feet.

"I--, can I ask you something, Maria?"

"Of course! What comes around goes around."

"Even though I am going to my room to pack, can I continue to wear these clothes, please?"

"Not only can you, I want you to wear them, my dear slut."

I embraced her and kissed her saying, "I have an idea, want to hear it?"

Maria cocked an eyebrow as she pulled on a similar lingerie set and dress though in a darker blue with matching shoes and belt in navy. We looked like siblings. She had remarked that finding me was like finding a sister and a partner. "Sure!"

"I wonder if we can do something with you knowing about me and Mr. Johnson?"

"Hmmmm, I like how you think. What did you have in mind?"

"Reach out to him and let him know that hotel security pulled you aside because they thought you had been with him due to CCTV video. You were able to produce an alibi since it was me there. You were to let them know if you found out more information since they were worried about a rash of sex for hire incidents at the hotel. You can also mention the donation on your Onlysluts account. What do you think?

"I would lose my job!"

"That is probably worth a good severance package. Your... compensation... must keep you in a good way for some time. His reputation in the business community is worth a fortune though money trivial to him, right?"

"Yes, I not only know his worth, I have access to his texts with you. I can screen shot them. Girl, we have to do this!"

"When?"

She looked at the clock and replied, "Let's go through it one more time." We brainstormed and came up with a script. She called Mr. Johnson and laid it out to him and ended the call with a promise that the HR lawyer would be contacting her with an NDA and a check for 5 million dollars though she had to wrap up the loose ends which she could do remotely. He denied knowing about the Onlysuts account donation though, of course, we knew he would deny it.

It was getting close to meeting time, so we packed her room and walked to mine, not wanting to be apart, holding hands as we moved through the hallways. I finished packing my room and we walked to Ma'am's room. Her boy let us in and she motioned to the two ottomans in front of her. Boy knelt next to her. She began to address us. "I want to make an offer to both of you. It's clear that something happened and the two of you are smitten with each other. I insist that if Simone comes to live with our growing family, Maria must come, too. What do you think?"

We looked at each other and laughed, "Ma'am, guess what?"

"What? You dreamed this?" I looked shocked that she knew and she laughed, saying, "A good guess, of course it was on your mind. Yes, please come live with us. We can sort out ending your employment."

Maria let Ma'am know what she had done with Mr. Johnson, noting that made her free to move anywhere. Ma'am could more than provide for us and perhaps Maria and I could continue on Onlysluts.

I piped up, "I can ease out of my job, that will be a relief."

"So then it is settled, in the next month or two, you two will move into Madame Lilith's Manor," using Ma'am actual name. "It is an old house with a total of 8 bedrooms. 2 are suites, 2 are servant quarters, and 4 are typical rooms. I am thinking Miss Maria and I each get a suite that we can share with others as we wish and complete with a cage at the foot of the bed. Boy and girl here would each have one of the servants quarters for themselves which have their own simpler attached bathrooms. The other four are typical rooms that will be perfect our coming children." She looked at her boy and sighed, "I have not been 100 percent honest with you, boy. I am not due next month, I am due in 10 weeks. The reason that I am so darn big is that I am carrying twins."

Boy's jaw dropped and he said, "That is wonderful. I am sure that you had your reasons to not tell me. You did a good job of me forgetting when was the actual time you took my seed."

"Indeed, I am glad that you are not angry. So, yes, I will be having two kids which is all I want to have myself. How about you, Maria? I know you are young, but you'll be cared for."

Maria paused and said, "Yes, if Simone is willing to share their seed, I would love to have two children."

"About that," I added. "Ma'am, I am finding myself more eager to transition. Wearing these breasts out in the world tipped it for me. It's not that the breasts make the woman, it just feels right. I want to wear them as much as I can until I can do something about it. The manufacturer has an upgrade program as their technology gets better. They are making models that can breathe better and have a nearly invisible band."

"That's great, Simone. You will always be my girl regardless of what you do or how you look."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I appreciate your support. For now, I can usually wear these about three days at a time then I give myself a few hours off before I put them back on. I would like to do that indefinitely. It will mean some wardrobe changes...."

"I think that would be lovely. Since you are going to be moving to my place, I want you to think about what each of you will bring. If you don't use it and it doesn't have sentimental value, leave it behind, donate it to goodwill to help others."

Holding hands, we both nodded, me saying, "I feel so light, so liberated." Maria nodded with me.

Ma'am turned to her boy and he perked up. She said, "This is your last chance, boy, to back out. Walk away and you get your severance package and of course rights to our children. Otherwise, well why don't you tell the girls."

He swallowed, saying, "Otherwise, I wear the next cage Ma'am puts on my for life, permanently attached via my piercing or, if I want it removed after it is on, I become a nullo."

"What's that? asked Maria.

"I can answer," I offered. "I thought about it before though it is still controversial in some circles. It is a male who has had his penis and testicles removed and who takes testosterone to provide the needed hormones. The good surgeons can do it in such a way that the person can achieve something of an orgasm and for others there is no particular pleasurable sensation. Just a place from which it pee."

Boy nodded, "That's right. This is the fate that I choose."

Ma'am nodded and removed the current cage and set it aside. The new cage was of a similar tiny size--boy had been training to fit in smaller cages--and had an ingenious mechanism that, once connected via the piercing, it could not be removed. It had to be cut off and it was almost impossible to do so without causing damage. While in the cage, boy could still be forced to cum though would never be erect again. As a nullo, who knew?

Ma'am looked up at him as she placed the new cage on his cock and balls. The locking pin was poised, "Do you have anything to say, boy?"

"I... I commit to you, Madame Lilith." When he said her name, she pushed the pin home with an anticlimactic--almost--click. I say almost because when boy saw her do it, he immediately dribbled a ruined orgasm out of the cage, saying, "Thank you, thank you."

"Now clean up that mess, Simone!"

I knelt in front of boy and licked and sucked his come from his body and from the floor until Ma'am was satisfied.

I returned to my ottoman and Ma'am continued, "Now let's talk about how I see this House of Madame Lilith working, I am, of course, at the top. Miss Maria, you submit to me or to Simone at my command though you dominate Simone. Slut Simone, you submit to me and Miss Maria and as stated dominate Miss Maria at my command. And all of us are above the boy. And yes, you no longer have a name. You will be hereafter the boy unless we are in mixed company."

I offered, "Thank you, Ma'am, that is acceptable to me."

Maria nodded, added, "That sounds like a dream come true."

"Now boy, something that I forgot. You know I had the severance for you. I am going to double it and put it in a saving account and if you want to leave at some later time, it is yours."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I know you didn't have to do that."

"Have to? No, boy, I very much want to. You have given much to me, I want to care for you." She turned to us, saying, "Now, back to you two. I will mark you, first temporarily and later more permanently. I think to start, we will pierce your navels and put tags of ownership on the rings. Later we can come up with a tattoo. When you are pregnant, Maria, you can wear your tag around your neck."

"What would you have us do?" asked Maria, looking at me, saying, "If it is alright with Simone, I would like to continue my Onlysluts work."

"Alright with me? I want to join you!" I laughed.

Ma'am laughed, too, and said, "Yes, your suite is plenty big to make a home studio for you and I think that after yesterday, Simone may have some demand."

"That seems settled, then. Let's get your flight changed, Simone, and then get you settled here. Boy will sleep in the cage and you will both sleep with me in the bed. I want you to entertain me, girls, this afternoon. after lunch. I think some version of mutual self bondage would do, how does that sound?"

"Perfect, Ma'am!", Maria and I said together.

"One thing, Ma'am." I interrupted, turning to Maria, "How long do you think it will take you to sort things out here?"

"I like how you think, Simone. Maybe a week or two, depending on what Mr. Johnson needs from me."

"I want to stay with you. Do you have a car?" Maria shook her head and I continued, "We can rent whatever we size we need to move whatever you are bringing and drive back to where we will live with Ma'am."

"That sounds lovely. Maybe we can get a credit for your ticket."

Ma'am smiled, "Both of you will come to learn that you won't need to worry about money. I would rather you pack things up and I will fly you back when you are ready and have a company ship your things, Maria."

We both smiled and I said, "That will take some time, Ma'am. It's an adjustment for me, I know."

We had some lunch at the hotel bar. When we got back, Ma'am settled on the couch and Maria and I removed our clothes. We had conspired on what to do and we were both excited. Maria asked Ma'am for the key to my cage and freed my cock. I had taken another of boy's Viagra and I was soon erect. Miss got the cling wrap and she and boy made me into a mummy but for my slowly growing cocklet hanging out. They had positioned me below a convenient chandelier. Miss hung some clover clamps from the chandelier and put the tip of my cock on her pussy lips. She then adjusted the length of the string holding the clamps to be taut and attached the nipple clamps. Quickly, she cuffed her hands behind herself.

I tried to thrust up into Miss, but it was hard in the cling wrap. She lowered herself, the clamps pulling her nipples tighter and tighter, lifting her breasts. She slowly fucked me even though her pussy was sore from our ordeal yesterday and, with her body shuddering, she bounced on my cock, grunting with each tug on her breasts. Breathing deeply, she lowered herself fully on me. She was squeezing me hard though had stopped bouncing. It was not long before I could not hold back and I cried out, "May I cum, please, I can't hold back."

12