Conference Cuckold Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum, sluts," said Ma'am as I exploded into Maria and she squeezed me with the pulses of her orgasm. I released deep into her, not thinking about any possible consequences. Miss was able to get me to cum two more times, spilling my seed inside of her. When she was sated, she rose off my cock, releasing the pressure on her nipples. Boy uncuffed her and she thoroughly cleaned my cock of very drop of our juices.

"Ma'am, slut, that was our first try at making a baby. I should have told you that I am not on any birth control and part of the reason that I have been so horny is because I am close to ovulating. But, based on what we said, I thought it would please you, Ma'am."

"I think it is wonderful, girl, and since Simone is staying with you, you can work on the... pregnancy project. " said Ma'am as I nodded my head in agreement. "In fact, I want you to try three times a day for the next five days. So you will have one later today, three the next four days, then one on the last day. We want to make sure we take every opportunity. Also, slut, the sooner those babies come, the sooner you get locked up like the boy. "

"The sooner we make our babies, the sooner I can get surgery! I can't wait to have a real cunt. That first DP is going to be delicious."

Yes, girl, this pleases me, that same surgery that makes someone a nullo can end up in a lovely functional pussy though it will take a lot of time and work."

"I look forward to it, Ma'am. I know that I will be supported. I hope we even have twins so that all the babies are close in age and my cocklet can be locked up even sooner. I know that will be hard on Miss Maria and we will support her, too."

"Great, now get Simone out of there and come up here. These breasts are aching and need relief." Boy got me out and Maria and I curled up on the bed with Ma'am who had opened the flaps of the maternity bra. We both locked on and suckled her dry before the three of drifted off to a nap.

The Next Steps

When we woke, we had dinner at the fanciest restaurant in town to celebrate, then Maria and I made love in a more conventional way, continuing the efforts to get her pregnant, while Ma'am lay next to us with boy eating her out to several orgasms. We three slept in the bed together with the boy in the cage and the next day, Maria and I left for her place while Ma'am and boy returned to our city and began to make the changes to our rooms: painting, adding furniture, getting another cage.

I contacted my work and gave my notice, letting them know that I would be completing my tasks by working remotely. It was so much fun finding creative ways and places to make love, to make babies. Maria and I also went through her closet to see what she would get rid of and what she would take and what I would take for myself. After about 10 days, everything was packed into boxes and we let Ma'am know we were ready. She got us our tickets and, to our surprise, there were three stops: First, Las Vegas, where we got married in a quickie ceremony, then Maui for a honeymoon of 10 days, then back to our city to begin our new lives together after closing out my apartment.

Maria did get pregnant from our efforts and, yes, it seems like a miracle, she got pregnant with twins, something we found out not long after Madame Lilith's twins were born. Once we knew that Maria was pregnant, we had my cocklet pierced. When the piercing healed and the pregnancy seemed safe, we decided not to bother with the interim cage and went right for the permanent cage, Maria doing the honors in front of Ma'am and the boy. We joked that air travel would be fun going forward as the boy had needed a special screening when they returned from the conference.

Ma'am's babies were just starting to stand and almost walk when Maria's two were born, also a boy and a girl. Ma'am decided that we needed a pair of nannies to care for all of the children with us. We worked through an agency and found a perfect pair of au pairs for us. They were aware of our lifestyle and, in fact, had participated in kink before. For now, they each had one of the bedrooms and the kids shared the other bedrooms. Eventually, we would have to figure out how to manage our lifestyle with these four kids around, though we had time to work that out.

Maria and I built a huge following on Onlysluts, becoming the most popular stream very quickly. Our pregnancy frolicking was very popular and when Maria was not able to perform, I did some solo shows which were wee received. Little did I know that when I reached out for some kink play for this conference that I would end up not only with a partner but with a new family to live and grow with together.

Madame Lilith, Miss Maria, Slut Simone, and the boy will return in future stories!

12