Conference in Paris

Story Info
Unexpected encounters and getting picked up.
9.6k words
4.67
7.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

a while ago, I met a muslim girl on a dating site. we talked a bit and she inspired me to this story. Hope you enyoj it as much as I did writing it.

I drop into my chair. The afternoon has been stressful, but I was just in time for my flight. Luckily, I have a gold card so I could beat the queue at both check-in and security. I am the last to board but am warmly welcomed by the cute flight attendant, who then shows me to my seat. As usual, I have a seat by the aisle, hating to be trapped at the window. Once seated, I can relax, close my eyes, and go into myself. Now others take care of my journey and my well-being. Usually, I fall asleep even before the plane has started rolling onto the tarmac. Traveling is part of my job. The trips vary, both in terms of destination and duration. This time it is Paris, a rather short trip, only three days. Normally I work long days when I'm out. This time I'm just delivering a speech at a conference.

As I close my eyes, I go through what I'm going to talk about in my head. Cybersecurity is something everyone wants to pursue, but almost no one does it right. Part of my job is to do audits of various companies and, not least, governments. There's a lot missing, even though everyone thinks they have the absolute best processes and protections. But there is almost no completely secure way, apart from "pen and paper", i.e. the old analog way, and even then there are gaps as big as sinkholes.

After half an hour, the cute flight attendant comes and leans over me. She is really attractive and gives me more than an inviting smile. I realize that I have seen her on several of my recent flights. With about twenty take-offs and landings per month, I have time to meet many flight attendants. They also know which passengers have gold cards and fly frequently.

"Would you like a drink before dinner?" she asks, winking with her eyes.

"Hi, yes please. Gin and tonic, please. What's for dinner?"

"You can choose between a risotto and a steak."

"Any dessert?"

"Mmm, will have to wait until we land," she says, and her eyes flutter a little more.

"I'll take the meat, especially if it's tender."

"Tender it is. I like it well hanged," she says and winks a little more.

Wow, that's more than I'm used to. Let's see where it leads.

Next to me sits a young woman with a headscarf. She has been following our conversation, blushing a little at the last few sentences. She looks at me, a small smile on her lips. When I see her eyes, I can't pull myself away. Here I am, having just been given an amazing invitation by one of the airline's prettiest flight attendants, and now I'm drowning in the two black wells of those eyes. The thoughts rush through my head, why hide your hair, when the sexiest, most attractive thing is your eyes?

Eventually I wake up, tearing my eyes away from hers. See the rest of her, only the round face is visible, the rest is clothing that completely hides the woman inside. How old is she? Maybe 25, maybe 35? I smile at her, and she gives a quick, slightly shy smile back.

The flight attendant brings the drink. At the same time, I get a little note with a phone number and a name on it. Her name is Angelica. Appropriate name, almost angelically sweet as she is. The rest of the trip goes smoothly. I get my food, as does my chair neighbour. We exchange a few polite phrases. The flight attendant pays a lot of attention to me. She is definitely on.

"I'm staying over in Paris for two nights. Then I have a flight home in the afternoon," she says, winking. My body tingles. It would be great to see her tomorrow, I think. Tonight, I want to take it easy, prepare for tomorrow. For the rest of the conference, I'm just a participant, apart from participating in the last day's panel. For once, not so burdensome.

Taxi to the hotel, I get my room and make myself at home. It's only eight o'clock in the evening. Should I go out for a beer or take it easy? The thought of Angelica is tempting. Maybe call her and see if she wants to do something? I take out the note with the phone number and call. After a few signals, a slightly breathless woman answer.

"Yes, this is Angelica."

"Benjamin from the airplane is calling. Thank you for a nice flight and, not least, the note with your number."

"Hi Benjamin. Nice to hear from you. I was getting ready for the evening and thought of you. What are you doing?"

"Right now, nothing but thinking about having a beer or something. Would you like to come along? That would be fantastic."

"Mmm, sure. I'm staying at the Radisson Blu on the Champs Elysees. Would you come here?"

"Give me 30 minutes and I'll be there. See you at reception?"

"Room 2134. Come up to the room. Waiting. Kiss."

Wow, it seems fabulous, I can already see how she opens and gives me a big hug before we close the door. Not without me getting excited just thinking about it. A quick shower and then a taxi to her hotel. It takes pretty much exactly 30 minutes. I see the elevators, but you need a key card to get in.

"I'm going to visit a friend in room 2134. How do I get an elevator up to her?" I ask the receptionist.

"One moment please," he says and calls the room. After a brief exchange of words, he follows me to the elevator, inserts his card and presses the second-floor button. Then he backs out and I ascend to her floor.

I barely have to knock before the door is opened by Angelica. If she was cute before, she is now absolutely stunning. She is wearing a simple red dress, which is tight around her body. It is slightly low-cut, and her small breasts can be seen through the fabric. In the back it is deeply cut. If she is wearing a bra, it is without any visible straps. The dress hangs up a little on the buttocks, highlighting the butt cheeks very nicely. The dress goes just above the knees and shows her perfect calves. Her face is framed by her semi-long blonde hair. The lips are slightly red and molded into a happy smile. The blue eyes are smiling too.

I enter and the door closes with a soft sound, almost like a vault. We look at each other. She reaches out her arms and crawls into my arms. We stand for a long time, holding each other. I can feel her body pressed against mine. The embrace is intimate, and I can't help but react. She is just amazing. She can't fail to notice my reaction. Rather the opposite, because when she feels it, she presses her hips even more against me. Lightly rubbing against me. Just before she lets go of the embrace, she gives me a quick kiss on the lips. They only exist for half a second and then both her lips and body are out of my reach.

"Do you want to go out? I have beer and wine in the minibar. We can drink it here, so we don't have to sit among a lot of other people. I'd rather not run into my coworkers right now," she says.

"It will be great. But before you start serving, I would like to taste a little more of that kiss that just slipped past.."

"Mmm, yes."

She takes a step towards me again, tilts her head slightly and angles it and her lips towards me. My lips are promptly placed against hers. She tastes as amazing as before. After a brief kiss, we look at each other, smile and close in on each other again. This time the kiss lasts half an eternity, our lips are tightly pressed together, our tongues find their playmate and they play around with each other. Finally, Angelica breaks the kiss, looks at me laughing.

"Something to drink? I need to catch my breath. You're a fantastic kisser, I want more, but first something to drink. What do you want?"

"A glass of wine, please. And I have to say the same. Also, you look stunning. The dress suits you perfectly."

'Mmm, that comment is usually followed by something about what's underneath must be even more amazing. Now let's drink, then we'll see. And I think it's you who will show what you have first. I picked you up, didn't I?"

I can only stare at her, as she moves smoothly to the mini bar, a confident woman, knowing what she is doing. Takes out two glasses and a small bottle of white wine. Opens and pours the wine. As she walks towards me again with the glasses, I see how her body moves smoothly, sensually. The dress accentuates every movement, the way the body under the dress gives it life by flowing lightly over her form. A sight that I cannot fail to enjoy. But what does she mean I should show first?"

"Here you go," she says, handing me the glass. We look at each other and toast. We drink. I don't know what the wine tastes like, I'm completely absorbed in looking at her.

"Thank you. And thank you for the little ticket with your name and number. It was fantastic. I think the woman next to me was given a bit to think about. Looked like she was blushing and smiling a little to herself."

"Yes, she was observing everything. Don't know why, but she seemed interesting, even though you didn't see much of her. Her eyes were amazing, and seemed to see everything and what was going on around her. I have seen you a few times on board, but never her. Not so many lonely women with hijab on board, I would have remembered her."

"The eyes, I agree with you. I was drowning in them when our eyes met. They radiated intelligence but were also extremely sexy, if I may say so. Maybe just the pure male in me."

"I agree with you. They radiated a lot. Sexy? Yes, indeed, when you say so. Never thought of a Muslim woman that way. Maybe the female in me," she laughs.

We sip the wine, look at each other. Why are we talking about a woman we have only seen for a short time and have no relationship with. What did she awaken in us, in me? Now I have one of the prettiest and clearly sexiest flight attendants I've ever seen right in front of me.

"You are beating her by leaps and bounds. Yes, she was interesting, gave me a lot to think about, but you're probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Do you usually flirt with the male passengers?"

"No, that's not allowed. Today I was doing something that might have gotten me fired. Thought you were worth it. I've seen and eyed you before. Took the chance today, and it was a perfect opportunity since I have a stopover here in Paris for two nights. Didn't know if you would bite or even care about my little note. Glad you did."

"Do you want to go out somewhere or stay here. You seem to have what you need in the minibar," I ask, a little unsure of how and what she wants.

"No, like I said before, I'm happy to stay in my room. But sit on the couch. I just need to do a few things, I didn't have time to prepare before you came," she says and disappears into the bathroom. She leaves the door open and continues talking.

"Why do you travel a lot? You have a gold card and I've seen you several times on board. Not usual to be able to see the same person repeatedly," I hear from the bathroom.

"I have to travel for my job. I help companies and others with their security. Mostly nowadays companies abroad. This time I'm speaking at a congress tomorrow."

I hear the rustling of fabric in the bathroom. What is she doing? Is she taking off her dress? Then a quick glimpse of a naked body swinging around. I don't have time to see much, but what little there is gives me a taste for more. Then it rattles again.

"Interesting job. I imagine you meet a lot of people. Any romance when you're out and about?"

" Great job, but mostly just work. From early morning to late evening. My customers want full value for their money when I'm with them. Romances? No, there haven't been any. Mostly due to lack of time, although there have been times when things have clicked. But always the wrong time. Today is actually the first time I've had time and tomorrow is a pretty straight forward day."

It rattles a bit again. Now I see her in the mirror, the dress is on again and she comes back out. Comes over to me, sits down next to me on the sofa. She takes her wine glass, sips it slightly. Gets up again and walks over to the mini bar. Bends down to looking into the cabinet. Showing a fantastic posterior. I find it hard not to look, almost licking my lips. What a woman!

She looks around a bit and then comes back with a jar of nuts.

She sits down next to me again.

We drink a little, nibbling on the nuts. What does she want me to do? Apart from making small talk? I put an arm on the backrest above her. She leans her head back, against my arm.

"I would like you to know that I like to show off. You might have noticed it on the plane. I picked you up and I'm very happy that you accepted. I wanted you there and then. If there had been only a chance, I would have seduced you in the air. Now I want to control, and I want to do it slowly, I want to enjoy every second and inch. Are you with me?" she says, pressing her head against my arm.

"OK, I will let myself be led. I haven't done this before. Usually, I'm the one who takes the lead. But I'm on your playground this time."

"You will be passive, as passive as possible, while I want you to be responsive to what I do. Okay?"

"Okay," I say, leaning back but keeping my arm around her head.

"Close your eyes, use all your other senses, except your eyes. I wish I had a blindfold. Wait". She gets up, comes back, and leans over me. Feels how she puts something around my head and ties it behind me. A kind of blindfold.

" Fine, now you can't see. Promise to keep it on until I say you can remove it."

I hear her get up from the couch. What's going to happen now? Listen. A faint rustle, much like earlier when she was in the bathroom. Did she take off her dress? Then I sense that she sits down next to me again.

"Now I want you to put your hands behind your neck and keep them there. You are not to use your arms or hands. Do you understand? Nod, but don't say anything."

I nod. I hear her muttering to herself. Then how a couple of fingers caress me lightly over the bridge of my nose and down to my mouth. Slowly over my lips, parting them a little and putting her finger in my mouth. Then the finger continues up towards one ear, down again over the neck. Stops at the top button of my shirt. Unbuttons it, then all the buttons. The finger playing with my left nipple. Pinches with two fingers, rolls it between her fingers. I feel it rush down to my groin, the tingling in my cock.

Now she caresses my chest with both hands, kneading my non-existent breasts, but so nice. Just the feeling. She leans over me a little. Caresses me with a finger. But a little rougher and only in one place, round, round. Not a finger, could it be... a nipple? Yes, that's it. As quickly as it came, it's gone. Now her hands are on my belt. I feel her loosen it and then unbutton my pants.

I understand that I must lift my buttocks while she pulls off both pants and underwear. My cock must be pointing straight up, but she doesn't touch it. She pulls off the socks next. Now her fingers come and caress, tickle my toes. Massaging my feet with her hands. Slowly hands and fingers continue up my legs. Stopping just before they get to where I want them. Instead, they go back the way they came, down my legs.

She seizes my feet, pulls them and my legs apart. I am now sitting naked, exposed, but I have promised not to look, not to touch and not to speak. Her hands now caress the back of my legs up to my buttocks. A finger caresses between my buttocks. A shiver goes through my body. What is she about to do?

The finger moves back and forth between my hole and scrotum, just lightly stroking. It tickles a little, but above all it makes me extremely horny, hornier than I've been in a long time. I want her to take care of my throbbing cock. But she doesn't touch it. She continues to caress the crease between my buttocks, then down again towards my feet.

She climbs up with her legs on either side of me. Leans forward. I feel her nipples against my chest as she kisses me. Now it is her lips that discover my body. They play with my nose, ears and then my neck. Kissing their way down to my nipples. Sucks one into her mouth and sucks it really hard. Her tongue plays over the one in her mouth. She bites it. I feel it all over my body, she bites hard. The arousal goes through the whole body, down to the scrotum and the cock, which begins to twitch slightly from the sensation, from the pain.

The mouth and the kisses continue down. I feel the warmth of her face in my cock as she approaches. Now, now she has to take care of it.

She just blows lightly on the glans, then continues down the inside of my thighs, no contact with the place that is absolutely screaming for touch. Down my legs. Sucking in one toe at a time and licking between my toes. Tickles, but makes me even hornier, didn't think it was possible. Oh God, I'm about to burst with horniness. My cock will spurt without even being stimulated if she continues.

She must realize this, stops sucking. Does nothing. My orgasm that was about to come begins to subside again.

"Sch, you can't come yet. You have to hold back."

The cock stands like a spear out of my body, I can feel it, but the worst has passed. Then she blows once more on the top. Oh, now, now. Yes, yes, yes, yes. But no. It's just a little breath.

She lies straight across me with her legs spread, so that they are well outside my body. She rubs her breasts against me, sliding up and down. I can feel that her breasts are very firm and if the nipples had been a little harder, they would have scratched my chest. But so nice. She slides down, dragging her body over my poor cock. Touching, but not quite the way it wants. She stops when her face is level with the cock. Again, she just blows on it. It starts twitching again.

"Now. Now, hold it. That's it, that's it," she says and slowly starts to pull herself up again.

When our faces are level, she presses her lips to mine in a deep kiss. She brings a hand down between us and now she grabs my member. Moves it back and forth in its slot and then aligns it with her divine hole. Presses down on me. I disappear into her hot, wet cave without any problems.

"Now you can come whenever you want," she murmurs in my ear and starts moving up and down on me. It doesn't take long. I begin to sense my cock getting longer and wider. I don't know if it is, but it feels that way. The stimulation increases. I hump her. Out, in, out, in. I moan more and more, hear that she does it too. I notice that she starts to spasm, tightening around my now bursting cock. The cock starts jerking and spurting, jerking, and spurting. Several times deep inside her. After the first few shots, I notice how she starts to tense her body. She throws her head and starts moaning.

"Yes, yes, come, come, yes, yes. Oh my God. Yes, yes," over and over again.

My jerking continues a few times, even though I am completely drained. She slumps down on top of me, lying still.

She kisses me again and removes the blindfold, finally letting me see her. If she was cute before, it's nothing compared to the fucked-upness that meets my eyes now. She looks absolutely stunning, her hair in complete disarray and a wide smile on her face. I remove my hands, which I had locked behind my head. I grab her, hug her, and kiss her. My hands now begin to explore her body. She has rather small, but enormously firm breasts. The nipples are big and hard, I felt that earlier. My hands find their way down to her round buttocks. What an excellent ass! Firm and round, perfect.

We lie and hold each other, rubbing our bodies together. Just lying and having her close to me is like a great intercourse, without us doing anything. Slowly my lower region starts to come alive again. She feels it.

"Now you're going to fuck me. Hard and long, I want you to own me now, punish me, make me experience you all over my body," she says.

I slide into her. No problem, she is wet and has my sperm as an additional lubricant. Slowly, with long strokes, I slide in and out, in and out. I lift her off me, put her on all fours on the sofa and stand behind her. I push my cock into her. Way in. I bend over and grab her breasts, squeeze them, knead her nipples. She starts moaning almost immediately.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers