Conference in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't be completely idle; I keep caressing her breasts as best I can. She seems to like it. Sometimes she removes a hand from my cock and puts it over the hand that is squeezing her breast. Then she squeezes hard on the outside of my hand and presses it against herself. She wants me to take it firmly, not just caress it. I willingly follow her wish. Her breasts are wonderful. Soft and firm at the same time and with rock hard nipples.

At the same time, she squeezes and feels my cock. Caressing it up and down, pinching the glans and then feeling my scrotum, in much the same way as I cup my hand around her breast. She squeezes her hand around my balls, feeling them trying to escape her grip. She squeezes harder.

"Oh, ow, not so hard. It hurts. The balls, the scrotum, are a man's most sensitive part. You have to be careful there. Squeeze, but not too hard. On the shaft you can do more; pull up and down. Experience how it makes you feel. You can also play with the glans or suck it into your mouth if you like. We men find that extremely pleasurable."

"Oh, yes, I didn't know that. Do you want me to suck, lick the glans? Is that okay?" she asks.

"Totally okay, try it!"

She bends over, opens her mouth. Looks at my cock.

"Can I get it in my mouth? It's so big."

"Try, but don't use your teeth. Start by licking then savour the top part. See how it goes," I encourage her.

She sticks her tongue out and starts licking. Slowly she lets the top part of the glans enter between her lips. Slowly more and more disappears into her mouth. She sucks and moves the glans a little between her lips. Heavenly good!

"Oh, yes, yes, so nice. You are very good. Now suck in a little more. Just like that. Ahh, fantastic."

She removes her mouth, looks at me.

"Does that make you feel good? It has a nice feeling and tastes a little salty. I get a warm feeling when you think it's nice. Strange, it makes me feel good at the same time," she says and opens her mouth again.

After a while I think it's time to move on, and I don't want to cum already.

"Now I want to feel you. Your breasts are so nice, but I want to touch and see more. Can I take off your dress completely?"

"Yes, go ahead. Pull it over my head," she says, not knowing that I have done this many times before.

I pull the dress over her head and see a completely naked woman underneath. No bra or panties. She was prepared for this! I look at her admiringly. She has the shape of a Venus. Big, lovely breasts, narrow waist and wide hips with a fantastic ass. Now she is showing off, spinning around in front of my eyes. She has no bikini lines, probably not sunbathing. Her skin has a slight olive tone. Her butt looks so tempting that I immediately must touch it. It is pure ecstasy to feel her round buttocks, to caress them. She is facing the front and has dark curly hair, that covers her womb. It looks completely untouched; she has probably never shaved. But how sexy it is. I've always appreciated clean-shaven pussy, but this is probably the sexiest I've seen. I have to explore it, find my way through the jungle and discover what's hiding there.

I caress her all over her body, my hands moving from her neck, down over her breasts and stomach. Around her buttocks and then down her thighs. Then I turn upwards, on the inside of her thighs and come up to her lovely black, curly pubic hair.

Now I can't control myself anymore. I take her by the hand and lead her to the big bed. I pull off the covers and gently lay her down on her back. I spread her legs and put my nose on her lap. Taking my hands and slowly parting the hair, I see two gorgeous labia, slightly parted and with some moisture in the gap. A finger follows her slit, from bottom to top. Just very lightly, only the top of the finger parting the lips. I pick up the finger and put it in my mouth. She tastes divine.

I look at her. She nods that it's okay. I put my face against her sex, and put my tongue in the slit, just a little bit. I slowly lick up towards her clitoris, but only around the little hard tip that I find there.

"Oh, yes, yes, so nice. My whole body is tingling. More, so wonderful. I want more. Now, now," she whimpers as I continue to lick her. I widen my tongue and part her lips, reaching further in.

"Yes, yes, Oh, oh, yes."

She starts moving, humping her hips against my mouth. Is she heading for an orgasm? Not a bad thing if she does, I think and continue. At the same time, I reach up an arm, a hand, and grab one of her breasts and knead the nipple lightly. My tongue is now right on her clitoris, and she begins to move her body more and more. The movements turn into shaking and I notice how she tightens her body.

"Yes, yes, oh, oh, more, more, yes, yes. What is happening? Oh, my body. Yes, yes. Now, now, I'm exploding."

She comes in a violent orgasm. It takes over her whole body. She just gasps and sounds incoherent.

"Oh, oh. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Ahhhhhh, Iiiiiiiii yes, yes, ohhhh," she moans and screams alternately.

I take it easy, letting her orgasm take on a life of its own. After a while she calms down, relaxes and just lies there panting.

"But, but did I have an orgasm? Is that how it is? Ohh, how amazing," she murmurs and looks at me.

"Yes, you had a really powerful orgasm. You were so beautiful, a wonderful sight. Haven't you experienced that before?"

"Well, a little, when I've touched myself. But not like this. The eyes went black, time stood still, just the body like, like, like... Well, I don't know what," she stammers.

I lie down next to her, caress her, hug her and kiss her. We lie there and make ourselves comfortable for a long time. She has recovered completely, when I start caressing her breasts and then with one hand lightly over her womb. I notice that she is starting to regain her senses, feeling my touch. She takes hold of my penis, which has slackened a little. It quickly becomes stiff again when she holds it.

"Wow, it feels like you're pumping it up. How do you do that? Feels so strange," she says.

"It happens without me doing anything. When you touch it, it reacts and gets big and hard again, enjoying your touch and hoping for more," I say.

"Do you hope for more?" she says, looking at the cock. "I wonder what you hope for then? What do you, my naughty friend, want me to do? Do you want to sniff me?"

"I think it really does. It wants to sniff your slit, feel your lips opening to the glans. Do you want that?" I ask.

Jasmin nods and watches me lay down between her legs. Let the glans touch her slit. I pull it back and forth a little. So wonderful to feel how the lips open, giving way to the glans. I just keep rubbing it back and forth, getting really lubricated by her juices. Then I put the glans against her entrance. Looking at her, wanting to make sure she's in for the next phase.

"Now I'm going to penetrate you a little bit, just a few centimeters. Tell me how it makes you feel," I ask.

She nods and I push the glans in, it comes in and I feel her lips enveloping it. Looking at her, I see those gorgeous dark eyes smiling at me.

"Oh, Benjamin, that's fantastic. A little tight, but so good. Now move a little inside me."

Maybe she thinks I'm already inside. I move a little out and then a little in again. Several times and feeling how the lips first close when I pull out and then open again and envelop me. Each time I get a little further in.

"Ohh, yes, it feels like you are about to blow me up. At the same time, it feels good to be completely fulfilled. Keep going, please."

I continue, slowly I get about five centimeters in. Then it stops, it seems. I look at her questioningly.

"It hurts a bit. You're probably too big for me. Can you just rest there in me. I want to experience your wonderful penis in me. But it hurts when you push it in."

I lie still and let her get used to it. After a while I start humping lightly again. Out a little and then in again. Each time it feels like it stops.

"Oh, yes, yes, nice, but painful when you come in. Gently, gently, please."

I hump gently, trying to get past where it hurts and stops. She's so tight that I start to think I'm too big for her. So, all of a sudden, as I hump gently, I get past the place where it stopped. Sinking in several centimeters at once.

"Aaaaj, aj, aj ohhh, yes, ha, ay, ay. Careful. Oh, yes, keep going, keep going," she whines and screams.

I keep pushing slowly. Out and then in, out and in. Eventually my whole cock is inside her. I lie still, let her get used to it. Feel her move a little, squeeze a little.

"Yes, a little pain, but so nice. You are made for me, but oh how you stretch me. But at the same time you fill me. Oh, nice, nice."

I start moving again. Fucking in and out in long, slow strokes. At first, she just lies and is being penetrated, after a while she starts to move. Fucks against me at the same pace.

"Oh, so nice. Is this fucking? Hurts a little, but so nice. Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes," I hear her moaning and breathing more and more with her mouth half open. She starts to move more jerkily, pressing herself against me and squirming under me. More and more until she screams out.

"Ohhhh, nuuu, Iiiiiiiiii, Ajjjjj, Ojjjjj, Ohhhh, Iiiiiiiiii."

She gets even more narrow, if possible. Twitching and shaking. I'm not far away, but I rest a bit, letting her orgasm take place. Finally, she just lies there under me, panting. My cock is still deep inside her. When she is back with me, I start to fuck her again.

"Oh, can you fuck more? Yes, yes, so good. Oh, my orgasm seems to continue. So nice. You fill me up completely, so fantastic. Fuck more, more."

I feel her orgasm continue as soon as I move. Can I cum inside her? Is she protected? I should have asked before. I can't hold back anymore. I pull out and spray in cascade after cascade over her breasts. Then I fall.

After a while I look at my limp and slightly bloody cock. I took her virginity. Such a great experience. And what a wonderful woman.

For a long time, we just lie there, hugging, kissing each other, until I hear that she has fallen asleep. I lie next to her for a long time before gently sneaking up.

What happened next? Well, maybe there will be more.