Conference in Paris, Pt. 03

Story Info
Riding the tiger. After the conference.
6.6k words
4.67
2.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

Earlier in Paris: Benjamin first meets cute flight attendant Angelica on the flight to Paris. They have an intense evening before the conference. The next day he meets Yasmine, a Muslim woman, who turns out to be at the conference. They fall madly in love and spend nights together. Benjamin proposes and gets a yes, yes, yes from Yasmine. He buys a ring and they celebrate their engagement before going home together. Again, Angelica is a flight attendant and finds out that they are engaged.

Yasmine has gone to the cabin to go to the restroom. It is busy, so she stands in the galley with Angelica. I see them start chatting. They continue even though the lavatory is free. What are they talking about? I haven't told her about my evening with Angelica! Admittedly, it happened before I met Yasmine, but still.

When Yasmine comes back, she looks happy and content. What did they talk about? Best to leave it alone for now. Yasmine sits down, fastens her seatbelt and turns to me.

"Benjamin, we need to talk."

"'Yeah...okay?

"We've released the tiger, now we have to ride it. If we fall off, we will be eaten. Do you understand?"

"No, or yes, I think so. Is it that you are a Muslim?"

"Mmm, yes. My family has encouraged me to get a job, become skilled and get my own apartment. But all on the condition that I am a good Muslim woman. Meeting a man who is not a Muslim, a Jew, having sex and getting engaged is not what is considered a good Muslim woman."

"No, I can understand that. What will they be able to say, be able to do?"

"Don't know. Have to phone as soon as I land. Have to talk to mom first, preferably meet her. She is a wise woman, who has always been a support to me. Don't know what will happen if I am at my place where they know where to find me. My brother Ahmed is a bit too religious, prays several times a day. He could be a problem."

"What do you want to do when we land? I want you to come home with me. Do you need to go to your place first?"

"I need to have my things. Pack the essentials."

"'Well, we'll go to your place first. When you're ready, we'll go to my place. No one knows where I live, so it should be fine. After that, you can meet your mom somewhere."

"Sounds good. Ohh, I want to be with you. Living with you."

"That's it. I want you with me, all the time. I have pondered my situation. I'm usually out traveling to different clients. I want to be more at home now, not be away all the time. But I have to phase out some commitments first. I have an idea of how I can work more from home."

"Hey, it just hit me. I've never gone away like this on my own before. There has always been someone with me. I suspect that Ahmed is probably waiting for me at the airport. That would be so like him. Ohh, can't bear to face him right now. Help, what should I do?"

She is clearly worried. The tiger is about to throw her off. I wonder, what are the options?

"Wait," I say. I get up and go to the kitchenette where I see Angelica, who is preparing drinks and food.

"Thanks for the last time. As you know, a lot has happened since we met. Quite amazing, actually."

"Mmm, I understood that. Congratulations, I must say. I would have liked to have seen more of you, but..."

"So would I. But sometimes it just happens. Well, we have a problem. I don't know if you can do anything. We would have to sneak out of the airport, without going the usual route where everyone is waiting to meet the passengers. Once I accompanied a person and we came out via a VIP exit and didn't have to go out the usual way. Would we be able to do something similar?"

"I don't know. Well, yes, maybe. Give me a moment, I have to fix the food here first. Then I will try to contact a man I know a bit. See if he wants to help. He owes me from before."

Yasmine looks at me questioningly when I come back. I tell her what I have been asking Angelica about. She looks both doubtful and slightly hopeful. We continue talking about our future. The flight attendants serve food and drinks. When the food is finished and everything is cleaned away, Angelica comes. She squats down and talks quietly.

"When we land, we let you off first, before the other passengers. A woman will meet you at the gate, escort you to a VIP room and then out through a side door. You give her your luggage tags. She then arranges for your luggage to be delivered where you want it delivered tomorrow. They can't make it today. Okay?"

"Thank you Angelica, you are like your name, an angel," I say.

"I do it for Yasmine. She is an amazing woman. You, Benjamin, will have to pay. We'll see how."

"Should I be worried, or looking forward to it?"

"That's for you to decide. But I may come and demand that you settle the debt..."

Yasmine has a small smile on the corner of her mouth, which I cannot decipher. No doubt she is relieved with the solution of how to get past a possible reception committee. But there is something more, not just the worry. Once again, I wonder what's going on with these two women.

Everything works just as Angelica said. She keeps all the passengers, lets us get off first. There is a woman in uniform, asking us to come with her. In the VIP room we give her our luggage receipts and my address. After a check with a customs officer, she lets us out into the departure hall. We quickly make our way to my car in the garage. Yasmine calls her mother from the car.

"Hi, I'm home now, heading into town."

"How nice to hear your voice. Did Ahmed find you?"

"Ahmed? No, was he supposed to find me? Was he at the airport?"

"Yes, he was so worried that you left by yourself. He wanted to pick you up. I told him you'd be fine on your own, but he can be stubborn as hell. So where are you now?"

"'I'm on the highway, heading into town. I guess he has himself to blame for not telling me he was going to pick me up. What about you, mom?"

"Yes, my daughter?"

"Can I see you tomorrow? Just you and me. I need my mother's comfort and advice. Please? Somewhere in town, just you and me."

"But honey, what happened?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. But don't tell anyone, especially not Ahmed, please. You know that tiger thing we talked about. I sit on her back, holding on to everything I can."

"Sweetheart, yes. I'll slip out. Got a meeting with my women's group in town anyway. Where do you want to meet?"

They agree on a place where they can meet and then go for tea. Yasmine guides me to her apartment. I find a parking space almost outside her front door. Good luck. We go up to her apartment. She takes out a bag, and quickly packs a lot of clothes and other things she needs. As we start driving out of the parking lot, we see a slightly older BMW pulling up outside her door.

"There's Ahmed. He must have heard from mom that I missed him. Good thing we made it. Drive away before he sees me, us. Wait, he's calling me. What should I do?"

"Don't answer. Pretend you've turned the phone off."

We go to my apartment. I live in an old house from the turn of the last century. Four floors, there is an old elevator, which slowly takes us up to my apartment.

"What a nice house. Have you lived here long?"

"Five years, but I haven't been home much. You'll probably think there's a lot missing, since I've mostly just stayed overnight and occasionally bought something I want."

When we enter the apartment, I take her in my arms and hug her.

"Welcome home, my darling. I don't know if you want to live here, or if we should look for something else. But right now I hope it will be your home. At least for the time being, then we'll see."

We kiss each other. I take in the smell of her. I feel like I'm floating on little clouds again. The thought of us riding the tiger is far away. I take her by the hand and show her around. The apartment is quite big, too big for me, but I loved it when I saw it was for sale. Four rooms and a state-of-the-art kitchen with all the necessary equipment, or at least that's how I see it. I'm sure a woman would have other ideas.

"How nice it is. Big rooms. But the furniture? You've gone more for paintings, it seems."

"Yes, I tend to follow the auction houses a bit. I buy when I see something I like. I also inherited some, the slightly older works. When I buy, it is modern. Furniture, well, if I have a nice armchair and a table and bed, I can manage. I want to look for furniture with you. Will you?"

"Of course I do. Can I throw out some of what you already have? Now I want to see the bed, right now it's the most important thing."

We go into the bedchamber. A large bed, which I have bought, stands against a wall. She looks at it appreciatively. Starts to look around. Goes to the dresser. Opens the drawers, they are full of my things.

"Where can I put my clothes? I don't need much right now, but at least one drawer," she says.

I pull out the top one. Taking everything out and then start putting it in the other two.

"Madame, a drawer! Here you are. We'll start by buying some more opportunities for storage. Go to the furniture store tomorrow? When are you going to see your mother?"

"We said 3 p.m. Maybe we can go before?"

"That's it. They open at 11am on Sundays. We need to make a list of what to look at?"

"Mm, we'll go to the store, see what's on offer, I think. Now we must eat something. Do you have anything at home?"

"No, but a good pizzeria around the block."

We go to the pizzeria. Yasmine's phone continues to ring. She ignores it. She doesn't want to talk to her brother. We get a table, order and eat. Back in the apartment, Yasmine stretches, looks at me like a little cat. She crawls into my arms.

" I want to crawl into bed now. I want to know if it's good for what I want."

She has acquired a taste for sex, or for me. Maybe both. I don't mind. We undress, go into the bathroom. She has already established herself with her things there.

Back in the bedroom, we crawl into bed. Good thing it had clean sheets, I had only slept one night in it. We hug each other, kiss and caress. She has a body that is really made to be caressed and that appreciates it.

My hands grab her breasts, caress them and then I start sucking on one of them. The nipple feels hard in my mouth. I tease it a little more with my tongue, nibble a little with my teeth.

"Mmm, I want you. Ohhhh, yes, so nice. Mmmm", she whimpers.

My hand finds its way down between her legs. Stroking her hairy cunt, finding my way into the slit, which is already moist. My mouth on her tit and my hand caressing her slit.

"Ohhh...ohhhhh....ohhhh....yeah...yeah...nuuuu...nuuuu."

She comes in a small orgasm. So amazing. She has an ability to have many orgasms, can really enjoy my treatment. After a while she calms down.

"Come, come my darling. I want you in me. Squirt in me. Want your babies. Nuoo, nuoo."

I lay on top of her, slip in and we start moving towards each other. She is so lovely. A little inexperienced still, but a tight nice pussy. It's perfect for me, tightening around my cock so smoothly and naturally. After a while I put her legs on my shoulders, the angle makes me get extra deep into her. I increase the pace, sensing that I don't have long before I cum. She cums again, this time in a really powerful orgasm. It makes me climax at the same time. She spasms, I squirt. Cramping, squirting. Who does what just becomes a long glorious crescendo. I fill her fertile pussy with my sperm. She eagerly accepts them.

"Tomorrow I will tell my mother that I am expecting a baby. Then there is no turning back. And if you haven't already gotten me pregnant, we'll have to fuck every single night for the next few months, until I really am. Do you want that?"

"There's nothing I want more. Make love to you, you're so amazing. I love you, you know that."

"And I love you. But listen, I'm inexperienced. I want, need to learn. You are a great teacher, but I need help from a woman too. To teach me all the things most women have learned from each other and long-term training."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I spoke to Angelica on the plane. I know, I understand, that you and she met before we did. But, anyway, I talked and described my situation. She wants to help me, but you have to be there too. Together I will learn. I want to be a first class mistress and wife, at the same time. Will you?"

"Ahh, is that what you were talking about? Yes, absolutely. Now I see what she meant about me paying."

"I think she meant more than that you would get to fuck. But that's between you two. I have no problem, as long as you love me and only me. If you want to do something with her too, that's fine. But I want you, want you. All of you."

Oh, my God, what is she saying? As long as I'm "faithful" to her, I can play with Angelica? How does she feel about that? And do I want to? Mmm, I think so. She was wonderful in bed. Good if she can give Yasmine some tips too.

We continue chatting. After a while I hear Yasmine fall asleep. In the morning I wake up as usual with a really hard hard-on. Yasmine is quick to take care of it, opens up her womb and lets me in. I fill her again with my seed.

After breakfast on what's in the fridge, we get ready to go to the furniture store. We walk around. She looks for furniture for the bedroom. We find a couple of dressers that have spacious drawers. Most modern dressers have drawers that are too shallow and small. A dining table and chairs and a sofa group are on the shopping list, but will have to wait. Both she and I need to think about it some more. There will be four new kitchen chairs in any case. She likes Hans Wegner and his Y-chair, stylish and expensive. Delivery in a few weeks.

When we return, it's time for Yasmine's meeting with her mother. She wants me to be there, but to sit by myself, only to be able to be there if she wants to show me off.

Yasmine's mother is a stunning woman. She, like Yasmine, has a headscarf and nice clothes. They are full coverage but are clothes that any woman could wear. They embrace each other, clearly having a close and beautiful relationship. Both are having tea and a small pastry. I can't hear what they are saying, but the mother is listening intently to Yasmine, asking something and getting an answer. She looks serious, not a smile, but nods that she understands what Yasmine is saying. After a while Yasmine falls silent, she has said what she wanted. They both sit in silence for a while. Her mother looks pensive. Then she starts talking, Yasmine tries to say something but is silenced. The words flow out, it doesn't sound like she is angry, more concerned. Eventually she falls silent, asks something and Yasmine answers, quite a long answer. Towards the end of it, she turns her head and looks at me. Beckons me to come forward.

I walk up to the table. I don't sit down immediately, I wait to see how Yasmine wants to handle it.

"Mom, this is Benjamin, my fiancé and the father of my future child."

The mother looks at me inquiringly. No smile, just trying to understand who it is that has disgraced her daughter.

"Sit down Benjamin, my mother wants to know who you are, to form an opinion," says Yasmine, taking my hand in hers. She holds up her left hand to show the ring. "Mom, we are engaged, this ring was given to me by Benjamin. We want to get married, start a family."

"Who are you, who conquered my daughter? Do you know what you're doing, what you're getting into? Ohh, this is so new, so unthinkable. What should I do, tell me, what should I do?" She starts sobbing, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm happy, happy and at the same time so upset, scared. What will happen, what should I do?"

"Mom, it will be okay. I am the same daughter as always, but I have found my happiness, found the man who means everything. I want to give birth to his child."

"Yes, my child. I am so happy for you. I don't think there will be a problem with Dad, but Ahmed makes me worry. And the family, but they will have to come to terms with it." Then she turns to me, "You are not a Muslim, I understand. Are you going to convert? Islam does not allow a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim."

"I am Jewish, but not practicing. We have many similarities, not least the food. Convert? Haven't thought about it. I want to marry your daughter, make her happy and start a family. Religion is no big deal to me. Can't we get married and keep our respective religions?"

"No, not if you want to be married and accepted. An imam must marry you."

"We can marry under the civil law, it's almost the most common in Sweden."

"Don't you understand? Civil, yes it is legal in Sweden, but not according to Islam. You won't be accepted by the family, the relatives, the community, do you understand?"

Yasmine puts a hand on me.

"We need to discuss this. It's something Benjamin and I have to understand and agree on. We decide together what we want to do. I understand what it means, need to think, discuss, what it means for me, for us," says Yasmine.

Yasmine's mother nods, looking serious.

"My daughter, if you get married, have children without doing it according to Islam, you are no longer a member of the family. I want my grandchild, I want to keep my daughter. But I accept your choice and will not displace you, although others will. It will be difficult, but must be resolved, must be managed. Oh, what will Ahmed do, how will he take it?"

The two women embrace each other. An agreement between them. The mother will try to manage the family.

"Yasmine, don't stay at home, stay hidden for now. I, we, have contact. Do not talk to anyone else. Take care of yourself." She turns to me, "take care of my daughter, protect her. We have to solve this."

She gets up, walks out of the restaurant, looking much older than when she arrived. A woman with a big problem, a burden on her shoulders. But she is determined to carry the burden until she can put it down.

On the way to my house, we pass her apartment, she wants more things. We look around carefully, can't see anyone watching the house and the gate. We park and then I follow her up to the apartment. She opens the door and is greeted by her brother, Ahmed.

"What are you doing? Who is that?" he shouts at her as we enter.

"How did you get in here? This is my apartment. Get out of here," she yells back.

"I took mom's key. What are you doing, you whore. You're a renegade. You bring dishonor to me, to your family. If this gets out, I have to restore the family's honor."

"You're the one causing problems, Ahmed. We live in a free country. My honor is my business and has nothing to do with you or others. I am engaged and expecting a child. You have to accept that. It's 2024, not some time in the Middle Ages. You must accept that we do not live in our old homeland."

"You, you.... Ohhhhh," Ahmed stutters, falls onto a chair and starts crying.

"I...I, love you my sister. B..but it's hard." He sobs more and more. Thrown between his love for his sister and what is expected of him as the male representative of the family and the demands he feels that the environment will place on him.

Yasmine steps forward, bends down and hugs him. She stands and holds him while he sobs, not knowing what to do.

"Brother, it's okay. I love you too, but you have to understand that this is my life. I've talked to mom. She's worried, worried about you, and wants to support me. We have to stick together, we have to do this as a family."

"Yes, yes, yes," he says, getting up with difficulty and walking out of the apartment.

"Wow, that was harder than I thought, but maybe, maybe he understands," says Yasmine, getting up and going into her bedroom.

She starts opening drawers and cupboards, putting things on the bed. The piles grow. Then into the bathroom, coming out with a basket full of things. She finds a bag, starts stowing the things and clothes. Looks around, finds some carrier bags. Fills those too. When everything is packed, she goes to the kitchen. Opens the fridge. Takes out what won't make it. Fills another carrier bag. We take everything, go down to the car and drive to my house.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers
12