Conference in Paris, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way, the phone rings and I answer the car's handsfree. It's our luggage. I tell him to leave the bags outside my door. We'll be there soon.

Back home, I carry all the things upstairs. Space is a problem now. Where is she going to put all her stuff? Or, where should I put mine? The solution is my study. The desk and other furniture serve as storage areas.

"What a hard day. I'm exhausted, I was so worried about what would happen with my mom. And then with Ahmed. Now I just want to relax, enjoy, be close," says Yasmine, hugging me. "I have a surprise, but it will have to wait. Let's go out, eat something, have a glass of wine. I saw a nice little restaurant around the corner."

"Sounds like an excellent idea. What's the surprise?"

"Can't say, then there will be no surprise."

Yasmine starts to change, wanting to be Western now. She stands naked, looking through the piles of clothes. Holds up a white shirt, puts it on, nothing underneath. Slightly unbuttoned so the upper part of her boobs can be seen. Then she finds a pair of panties with a fine lace on them. Looks in another pile, holds up a small skirt, plaid. The skirt is short, reaching halfway up her thigh. Wow, she really wants to be a bit challenging. She looks in the mirror. Bends over, turns around to see the back. Bends forward. Takes one more look at herself and then takes off her panties again.

"Come on, let's go. I am ready. Are you going to walk like that? I saw a pair of light colored linen pants? Why don't you take them, I think they will look very nice on you. Besides, it's quite warm outside."

"Okay, that would be fine. Just a moment."

I change, she looks at me, nods approvingly. She doesn't know, but I skipped the underwear. If she can, I can.

Apparently she has booked a table. I didn't realize she was on the phone. The table is in a bit of a corner. We sit at an angle to each other. Cozy, then we can hold hands and caress each other a little without it being visible.

The waiter comes with menus and we start reading what we want. As we sit and read, the third chair at the table rattles. I look up and see Angelica.

"Hi," she says, "you haven't started without me, have you?"

"What, but, hey...," I turn to Yasmine, "the surprise?"

"Mmm, but just the beginning."

"What have you decided? I want the duck pâté and then the cod loin. And wine, must have some wine," says Angelica.

I see that Yasmine nods. I also think it sounds like a good choice. We order and the wine comes in.

"Well, cheers then," says Angelica with a big smile.

We toast. I wonder what on earth is going on. Angelica is dressed almost like Yasmine. A nice blouse that leaves little to the imagination and a short, slightly pleated skirt. She also has knee-high white socks. Very sexy. She takes my hand and puts it in her lap. The skirt has gone up a bit, so my hand ends up on her bare thigh. She moves my hand back and forth a bit. As she brings it up towards her, I notice that she has nothing under her skirt. My hand touches her womb, which feels warm and slightly damp. She keeps my hand there, giving me the opportunity to explore a little with my fingers. I put a finger in, it feels really slippery.

Yasmine looks at us. She puts her hand on my thigh and caresses me on the outside. I have gotten really hard just from feeling Angelica, now it is not getting better, when Yasmine caresses me, touches and squeezes my glans through the fabric. If they don't stop, I will cum soon, cum in my linen pants. As if on cue, Angelica removes my hand from her pussy and Yasmine stops caressing me.

"This is how it is, Benjamin. I am a novice and have only had you. Angelica has promised to help me, show and teach me how to become a more experienced woman, a woman who can give you what you want and need, but also how I can enjoy myself even more, get much more out of our life together. But first we'll eat, drink a little and then begin what I hope will be a fantastic evening and night."

Angelica nods, looks at me. "And my payment for helping you. I want to get more out of you too. The first night we had was a remarkable experience. It's important that you remain persistent this evening and night. You have two women who need to be satisfied."

"Oh, oh. Both delightful and challenging. With two women, it's probably best that I surrender myself completely to you. You're in charge, you'll have to manage to control me, or get me going again," I say, and if I was hard before, it was no better now, as both of them could observe.

" Let's eat now. The lesson starts when we're done. Yasmine, tell us how it went today. Did you see your mom?"

Yasmine tells her story while we eat. We have a bottle of white wine, which we share. No one wants to drink too much. When we have finished, all three of us go to my place.

"How do we do this?" Yasmine asks.

"Get naked. I want to see what you look like," says Angelica.

Yasmine takes off her shirt. When Angelica sees her tits, I hear her gasp. They are the finest I have seen and had pleasure to taste. Obviously Angelica thinks so too. She reaches out a hand and caresses them lightly, feeling their shape and weight. I hear them both moan. I have experienced that Yasmine can have an orgasm just by being stroked and sucked on her breasts. It is clear that Angelica is completely fascinated and turned on by the tits.

Yasmine takes off her skirt and stands completely naked in front of us. She spins around slowly. Angelica looks at her almost lustfully. Is she bi? Probably, she appreciates what she sees, as I do too.

"Have you ever shaved, removed the hair between your legs?" Angelica asks.

"Nah, haven't thought about it. Been natural like this."

"Wait," says Angelica and quickly takes off her clothes. She now stands just as naked. Yasmine looks at her, looks at her much smaller tits and then down between her legs, where she only has a little tassel over her snippet. Otherwise she is completely shaved.

" Touch, how it feels," Angelica urges Yasmine.

She takes a hand and feels between Angelica's legs. She follows her labia, which are slightly protruding. Then she takes her hand, caresses one of her breasts, touches the hard nipple.

"Do you want to try shaving? Be like me? Benjamin, what do you think? Do you want Yasmine to be as smooth as me?"

"I think it's kind of sexy with hair. Yes, I know. Previously I have mostly appreciated clean-shaven, but I get horny with Yasmine. At the same time, it's no fun getting hairs in my mouth, sometimes I get that way when I lick. Can you get something in between? Hair above but clean just around the pussy?"

"Sounds like an idea. What do you say Yasmine? You should know that being shaved doesn't last long. After a day or two it starts to tingle as it grows back. And then it has to be maintained. Yes, unless you want to bring back the jungle."

"Can we do a little bit. Like Benjamin suggests. Want to experience what it's like. How do you do that?"

"Benjamin, can I borrow your shaving stuff? Sit here for now. Legs apart."

I get a razor, shaving soap and a bowl of lukewarm water. Angelica starts soaping Yasmine. Takes the razor and draws it gently in the groin, then up over the labia.

"I'll take some, just above too. Do you want me to trim what's left?"

"Do what you think will be good. It feels so good when you're doing it. Almost like it can work for me. Keep going, keep going. Ohhhh...ohhhh."

Angelica continues. Looks like she caresses a little extra as she finishes shaving.

"Ohh... ohh... yeah... nuuuu, ohhhhh," Yasmine moans and squeezes Angelica's fingers, which have slipped into her cave.

"Mmm, you really do have an easy time with orgasms. What a gift that must be."

Angelica rinses off and wipes away all the soap.

"Now I'm going to taste you. Lick you. You will tell me what feels good and how you want me to do it. You have to feel me and control me. Do you want that?"

"Mmm, Benjamin has done it. Soooo good."

Angelica puts her face on Yasmine's lap. She sticks out her tongue and licks the outside of her lips. They part slightly as she moves her tongue from bottom to top. Yasmine whimpers a little. Angelica spreads the labia and licks the inner parts. Wide tongue from bottom to top. Stops before reaching the clitoris.

"Ohhh... yes... yes... ohhhh... so lovely... yes," Yasmine whimpers. She takes her hands and puts them on Angelica's head. Pressing lightly, she guides her head and tongue up to her sensitive spot.

"Ohhh, my God, yes... soooo.... Right there.... Yes, iiiii, ohhhh."

She starts shaking, moving Angelica's head back and forth, wanting her tongue on her clitoris. And she comes a second time. Almost spraying her juices on Angelica, who is stuck between her legs.

"You're a natural. I've never experienced someone who orgasms like you," Angelica says as she comes free. "Now taste me, I want to feel your tongue. Lick the way you want it. I want to feel what you like."

They switch places and Yasmine, after some hesitation, puts her face against Angelica's shaved pussy. She sticks her tongue out a little gently. Draws it lightly over her labia.

"A little more, a little deeper. Part my lips and reach inside. Taste me," Angelica urges.

Yasmin gets a little braver, presses her tongue more firmly against the slit, comes in a little bit. Feels Angelica's juices. Removes her head, looks up at her.

"You taste a little salty, but also, well, I don't know. A little bitter? But I want more." Then she puts her face and tongue back in. Now she digs her tongue in. Licks all the way up and on the clit. Angelica squirms under her, she wasn't prepared for the direct contact so quickly. Yasmine notices the reaction and removes her tongue.

" Please put a couple of fingers inside me and keep licking, but not directly on the clit, please."

Yasmine does as she is told. She inserts two fingers. Pulls a little in and out and then starts licking again.

"Mmm, very good, very good. Now concentrate on your fingers. Bend your fingertips slightly up towards the front. There, there. Can you feel how it feels inside me? A little rough. That's nice. So nice. Mmm," says Angelica. "Let's switch again. Now you're going to find that area inside you. Just like that, dig your fingers in. Angle your hand. Yes, do you feel it? Can you find it? How does it feel?"

"So fantastic, it's like tingles all over my body, happy tingles. So nice, mmm."

"Now Benjamin will fuck you. You should try to angle your body so he can reach that spot with his cock."

Angelica beckons me to come and insert my cock into Yasmine's lovely pussy. I slowly start moving in her. She twists her body, tries to angle herself so that I can reach her, but can't.

"I can't do it, I can't do it," she says.

"Benjamin, get off and lie on your back. Yasmine sit on him, ride him. Easier to manage then, you can control your body much better."

We do as she says. After some tentative attempts, a happy smile spreads on her face. She moves as she now has a whole new wonderful experience. And that makes it much more pleasant for me too. She is much more active, so wonderful. She now also uses her inner muscles, squeezes me in a completely different way.

"How fantastic, my darling. You do it so well. Ohhhh...yes...yes...I'm going to cum any minute."

"Cut, cut, you can't come yet. Hold on!" Angelica orders.

Yasmine stops, gets off me. She looks inquiringly at Angelica.

"Now I want Yasmine to experience being fucked from behind. Come here, sweetie, get on all fours. Yes, exactly, just like that. Spread your legs a little. Yes, yes, yes. Now Benjamin, you have to push yourself into her. Give her plenty of cock now."

I stand behind and push myself in. This time all at once in a single movement. Yasmine gasps, seems like the air went out of her. I start moving in her with long strokes. Her ass is like two spheres, shining towards me and between them my cock goes in and out. I caress her buttocks. She is so smooth, round and lovely.

"Give her a spanking now," Angelica urges.

I caress a little and let my hand land with a bang on one buttock. Yasmine flinches and screams "Ow, ow." I give another spanking on the other buttock. She screams out loud.

"Ouch, it hurts. Ohhh, yes, yes, yes."

I continue with more spanking, not so hard, just a little red on the buttocks.

"Ow, ow, oh, yes, yes, ohhh, ohhh yes, yes.....iiiii, nuuuu, nuuuuuu."

Yasmine comes again. Was it the spanking or my movements in her? After a while she recovers, I'm still there inside her, continuing to fuck during her orgasm.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...keep going...keep going...spank, spank," she cries.

She gets more and more spankings. The orgasm just keeps going. Finally, she can't take it anymore. Sinks down on the bed and my cock comes out. She just lies there panting. Looks completely exhausted.

"Ohhh, I have never experienced such an orgasm. Wonderful, but ohh, I'm completely exhausted. And in pain, my ass is burning, but it feels so good."

"You did great, Yasmine. It's wonderful to see you. Now I want my reward. And you Yasmine are going to watch your fiancé fuck me, and you are going to enjoy watching it, watching him enjoy me."

"Yes, yes, Angelica. I want to see him enjoy. I want him to enjoy."

Angelica stands with her butt in the air. I go forward, pushing myself in. Take possession of her. She is an amazing as a lover, able to use her muscles and angle her body to give us both maximum pleasure. I grab her hair, pull her head back with one hand and start spanking her with the other. How wonderfully she moves, squirming as I fuck and spank.

"Ohhh...nuuu...soooo...yes...ohhhh...more...more...yes... Oh My God, now, now I'm cumming," she moans. And after a while, "thank you Benjamin, thank you. That's what I needed. Ohhhh, ohhhh. Now I need to rest."

After a while they realize that I haven't come yet. My cock is still hard, long and thick.

"Yasmine, have you ever sucked cock."

"No, but I want to try," she says. She crawls over to me. I lie down on my back and she crawls up, grabs my thick member. Looks at it, jerks off a bit and starts kissing it.

"Open your mouth, let the glans enter between your lips. Suck on it, lick it. Just like that. Yes, yes, yes. When you feel it's okay, take more in your mouth. Let him fuck you in the mouth, pull your mouth back and forth. No teeth, just suck and close your lips around," Angelica urges.

I now start pumping in her mouth. Getting closer and closer.

"Now, now, I'm coming now," I say and start squirting in her mouth. She looks surprised, but continues. I see how it flows from the corners of her mouth, she doesn't swallow, everything is still in her mouth. I pull out and it pours out of her mouth like a river. She looks really porny with my ejaculation running out of her mouth, down onto her breasts.

Angelica hugs her. Kisses her on the mouth and catches some of it. Tastes it and swallows.

All three of us are tired and exhausted. Can only lie down and hug each other.

"Now I need to go home. I'm flying to Paris again tomorrow. Home in two days. Do you want to continue the lesson? Yasmine, do you want to learn more how a man can enjoy? Maybe lose your last virginity? In the ass!"

"Mmm, it's been fantastic. Want to give Benjamin everything I can. Want to continue, but maybe only next weekend. Have to work and we still have a tiger to ride. The tiger must not throw us off, must make sure it gets food, but not eat us."

12