Conference Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, when I had concerns that she would pass out, I released her, withdrawing my fingers, tongue and hands. She lay there gasping in air and whimpering gently. Her blonde hair was messed around her head. Her breasts were thrust up in their lacy cups. Her skirt lay around her waist. Her lacy white garter and stockings framed her wet and glistening pussy which seemed to throb and heave invitingly. Her arms flopped back to either side of her head. I leant forward over her, between her legs, my chest brushing over her swelling breasts, my long, thick, hot hardness resting on her abdomen.

I cupped and stroked her face gently as she partially recovered from her continuous orgasm, my elbows either side of her body, my arms pinning hers to the bed on either side of her head. I circulated my loins over her. My hot penis rubbed up and down in her slit. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me. She let her stocking clad knees fall wide to the sides, opening herself up for me. Her hips rotated up towards me, pressing herself into the underside of my large cock as it rubbed against her wetness. As her breathing slowed down again, mine was increasing. She was still at the height of arousal though, wanting and expecting more. I gave her what we both wanted.

I shifted my bum back, drawing the throbbing bulbous cockhead down over her clit, making her jump. Then I teased the hot tip up and down her sensitive lips, parting them slightly and nudging them apart. Then I held the sides of her torso firmly with my elbows, my hands held her face firmly but gently, and my lips mashed down, wetly onto hers. She whimpered as I pinned her down firmly, exploring her mouth with my lips and tongue. Then she shrieked into my mouth as I firmly thrust my long, thick cock straight up and deeply into her warm, sensitive, wet tunnel. I strained to get the deepest I could inside her, feeling her body spasm slightly around me just from the penetration. My thick cock stretched her and her clutching wetness rubbed all around it as it throbbed deeply inside her softness. I gyrated my hips, stirring her insides with my dick.

Her breasts thrust up against me, still clad in their lacy bra. Her skirt and garter belt rubbed against my front as I deeply stirred around inside her. She whimpered as I caressed her from the inside, my body still trapping hers and my mouth still holder hers captive. Then I began moving in and out with long, slow, sensual strokes. My large throbbing head almost popping out before lunging back to the hilt inside her, drawing a squeal from her throat at each inward thrust. She felt glorious as I pumped her slowly and deeply. My dick had never felt so hard and big, and it made firm contact with her slippery walls at every depth. My strokes got faster and more urgent. Her passion rose again quickly. Her body writhed and squirmed under me as I pumped her faster and faster. Then I released her mouth and she gasped for air. I drew my dick out about 2/3 and rocked back a bit on my hips, pushing her thighs up and out as I angled my thighs under hers, lifting her bottom a bit. This tilted her pussy up towards me and would give me deeper penetration when I thrust back into her.

My elbows gripped her hips really firmly. My hands moulded firmly over her heaving breasts, then peeled down the lace to expose both soft, swelling, heaving mounds in all their glory, tipped with little erect and throbbing nipples. My hands firmly gripped her breasts, squeezing around them firmly and also pinning her body down onto the bed. My thumb and first fingers gripped her sensitive nipples and squeezed them and I could feel them pulse and throb. Then holding her firmly like that. I plunged back into her depths, making her scream and nudged against her sensitive cervix. With the new angle, I could go deeper, but also rubbed firmly against her G-spot all the way through. I started thrusting firmly in and out with long deliberate strokes, each time moving my cockhead against her g-spot, then impaling her until I nestled firmly against her cervix, such was the reach of my long, thick cock.

She went wild under me, thrashing her head from side to side with her eyes tightly shut and her hands flailing above her head. I pumped her long and deep, feeling the ribs on my dick stroke and excite her internal flesh. I pinned her soft body down as I kept up the pressure and the speed, luxuriating in the wonderful feel of her tight, wet pussy being thoroughly fucked by my big dick, while my hands held her breasts and nipples captive. She whimpered loudly, then started giving out high pictched speal, each longer and higher than the last, until her whole body spasmed under me, her head jerked back, her hips thrust up and her breasts heaved as she came very hard, her pussy clenching around my shaft squirting lubricant around me. As she squealed her intense orgasm, I could hold back no longer and with a grunt, powered deeply and firmly up against her cervix, where my penis spat a whole ball full of creamy sperm straight through and into her womb. This triggered another level of pleasure within her.

I slid back, then with my next inwards stroke I erupted again with a long spurt, this time splashing off her cervix and back onto my inwardly thrusting cockhead. She could feel the gushing deep up inside her spasming pussy and this along with my powerful strokes kept her squealing at the top of her orgasm. I kept thrusting firmly inside her, each inward stroke gushing more creamy sperm against her cervix and flooding her pussy, squeezing it between my dick and her tight pussy walls, while she continued to squirt more cum juice herself into the mix. After a full minute of us both cumming hard against each other, I groaned and buried myself as deep as possible, ensuring that the last blast injected through her cervix accompanied by a final wracked spasm from her body. I lay there, clutching her body tightly as we both came down off our intense peaks, gasping and heaving together, until finally she calmed down enough to gasp "Wow!"

12