First Time Sharing My Wife

Story Info
Sharing my wife with my best friend after year isolated duty.
9.5k words
4.38
67.7k
117
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

Michelle and I have decided to rewrite my first, still favorite, and most popular story, 'The Night I Shared my Wife'. Why'd we decide to do it now? That's explained at the end of the story. I hope you'll enjoy reading or even re-reading as much as I enjoyed writing it and we both enjoyed this rewrite. Much of the story is true, although we have, admittedly, taken a few liberties.

I picked up my friend, Alec, at the Kodiak, Alaska International Airport. Well, it is an airport, and it's on Kodiak Island. Not so sure the term 'International' is exactly accurate, though. The ocean is on one end of the runway and a mountain on the other, not a good place to run off the end of the runway, either direction.

Alec had just completed his year-long tour of Coast Guard duty on Sitkinak Island, a tiny island in the Aleutian Chain, just off the southern tip of Kodiak Island.

Alec and I were shipped off to Sitkinak at the same time but for some quirk, they had an extra radioman so I was moved over to the CG Radio Station at Kodiak after four months. Now, eight months later, it was Alec's turn; he was finally off the desolate place. There were, I think, twenty-eight Coasties, no women; contact with the world was via a supply plane once a week when weather permitted.

I know there are worse places in the military, a lot worse. But, damn, a full year - not a single female to gaze at or drool over, never even a visitor on the supply plane. Like I said, I was off after four months, but Alec had spent the full, long year.

I was married, living off base with my pretty, young wife, Michelle, in an old WWII duplex located in a trailer park with four ancient trailers, besides the duplex. When I found out Alec's transfer schedule, I suggested to Michelle that he spend a night with us in-between his flight from Sitkinak and to Anchorage/Seattle the next day. She wholeheartedly agreed. We only had one bedroom but even our lumpy couch would be more inviting than a night in a lonely barracks bed.

I'd gotten off duty from the radio station at six that evening and had a full forty-eight hours until I was back on duty from 6 pm to 6 am two nights later, twelve-hour rotating shifts.

The little Kodiak Airways plane landed about seven that evening and I greeted my friend with a handshake and hug, the first time we'd seen each other in eight months, his first time off Sitkinak in a full year. He had one little overnight bag and everything else was being shipped to his home in Charlotte, North Carolina.

On the way back to our little duplex in my '68 Chevy, Alec filled me in on some of the fun happenings (NOT!) on Sitkinak and I told him that Michelle and I were taking him out to one of the nightclubs in Kodiak for a nice dinner. Kodiak's a small town, population about 6,000, with nine nightclubs and bars.

When we parked in the duplex, I told Alec that Michelle planned to be ready so I was just going to run in and get her, that he could wait in the car.

I got out, up the steps and in the door, stopping in my tracks and literally gawking. Michelle, my gorgeous wife, was waiting for us, ready to go.

ooOoo

Michelle and I grew up in the same town in Eastern Washington, both of us farm kids. That was where the similarity ended. She was the pretty cheerleader, homecoming princess, in the National Honor Society, the kind of girl a tall, skinny geek like me could only dream about going on a date with. Not that Michelle was a 'nose in the air' kind of girl, just that I was a shy nerd and she was pretty and popular.

I went off to college, then the Coast Guard and met up with her again when I was home on leave for my grandmother's funeral shortly after Christmas. I'd gone to a basketball game and this beautiful girl walked up beside me and said, "Hi." If I'd thought she was pretty in high school, by then she was beautiful; long, brunette hair, beautiful face, thin but beautiful feminine figure.

We sat together during the rest of the game, reminiscing about school, riding the same school bus but never speaking. I told her how shy I was and still was, as a matter of fact. She laughed and said she knew it but still had hoped I'd ask her out. I looked at her in surprise, "Me? But... you had boyfriends. I was the school nerd."

She laughed, "Boyfriends? I dated but they were just jocks. You were a nice guy, held doors for the girls, worked hard, I'd have dated you in a minute."

After that night I was lost - in love. We agreed to go to a movie the next night, Jack Frost. I picked her up at her dad's house and we laughed that it'd be fun to just head up to the mountains in the snow, instead of the movie. So we turned around, back to my parents' and borrowed their old Toyota Land Cruiser pickup and headed to the mountains.

I proposed to her the following May, after taking her an upside-down pizza at the drive-in - and she said yes! I was on cloud nine! Except... I was leaving for that tour of duty on Sitkinak, a full year. What I knew was going to be the longest year of my life.

That was where I met Alec, met him in Seattle and we flew to Anchorage, then Kodiak and Sitkinak together. I was a Radioman, just out of Radio School and he was an Electronics Technician. Over the next few months we became fast friends, even rooming together in the barracks.

Our female companionship consisted of letters from home and the Playboy centerfolds. We all had our fantasies, some we talked about, but my real one was private, anticipating my wedding night. I did enjoy making Alec drool, showing him the pictures of my girl back home that she periodically sent me.

Then, four months after arriving, I received orders for a transfer to the Kodiak Radio Station. Someone had screwed up and there were three radiomen on base, rather than the two it was allotted. I don't know why me - luck of the draw, I guess.

Anyway, I had two weeks leave before reporting so flew home. A few days later my brother and his wife took Michelle and me to Reno and on September 25th, 1998, Michelle Tucker became my wife.

That trip's a story in itself, but the night after the Park Wedding Chapel was, without a doubt, the best, hottest night of my life, forever... or so I thought.

I found the little duplex in Kodiak and Michelle joined me two weeks later. Our next months together were... how do I say it? Heaven on earth. Except for the snow, it was the worst winter in Kodiak in decades according to the locals, over a hundred-twenty total inches of snow, more than double their average. And the wind - the air station's weather tower even blew down.

But that didn't dampen our enjoyment. Michelle found a job as a legal assistant, which she'd trained for in college and it was infrequent that a night (or day, depending on my shift at the radio station) went when that we didn't make love at least once, except during her monthlies. Those four or five days every month were hard, for both of us. We were young, in love, and our sex together was a huge part of our lives.

Except, as it turns out, the almost three weeks leading up to Alec's visit, nineteen days to be exact, were the longest we'd gone without sex since our wedding night. I'd gotten sick with mono and just as I was recovering, Michelle's monthly started. Those last several days weren't just hard - they were hell!

ooOoo

And that leads me to walking in the door that evening. My cock was instantly hard when I saw my wife. She'd bought new clothes; a sheer, red blouse that didn't do a thing to hide her almost as sheer red bra. I'd swear that I could see the pink of her nipples through both.

Couple that with the skin-tight, tan slacks; red heels, at least four inches; the pearl earrings and necklace I'd given her on her birthday; makeup with red lipstick matching her blouse; and her silky-smooth, long brown hair, and I nearly forgot about Alec waiting out in the car.

Speaking of Alec... what the hell? The way she was dressed - after a year on that island?

Then, naturally, she wraps her arms around my neck, kisses me lightly on the lips and says, "Monthly's over, later tonight?"

She reminded me of Donna Fargo's song, 'I'm the Happiest Girl in the Whole USA'.

God, I thought about letting Alec wait out in the car for the next half-hour!

But of course, we couldn't do that. Instead, I asked her, "You ready to meet Alec and go to dinner?

"Mmhmm, think he'll like?" she said, backing away and doing a little pirouette.

I assumed that was a rhetorical question. Quite literally, my wife was going to be the first woman he's seen in the last year. And wearing that blouse!

When we walked around the car and Alec got out to politely greet her, I thought his eyes might pop out of his head. I think she had the answer to her question.

Michelle and I hadn't been to many of the nine bars in Kodiak. Between my puny Coastie wages and her part-time wages from the law firm, we barely managed to pay the rent and buy food. Living in Kodiak is expensive. But we'd heard that one of the best for steak and seafood is Jerry's Bar and Grill and Alec's first night seemed the time to splurge.

I think every pair of eyes in the room turned our way when the hostess led us to a table. Perhaps 'our' way wasn't quite accurate. It was Michelle who drew the attention of literally every patron, including mine and Alec's.

We had a wonderful dinner, their grilled salmon, and afterward spent a little time with a couple drinks and dancing. Alec danced a couple times with Michelle, being a perfect gentleman. It must have been hard for him, though, because that blouse was soft like silk, her perfume was... just - wow, and she was beautiful and sexy. I know what dancing with her was like for me, my cock rock-hard. Couldn't even imagine what it must have been like for Alec.

Back home, I was starting to feel a bit randy. Yeah, right. I'd been feeling that way all damned day and since picking Michelle up for dinner, practically been out of my friggin' mind! Michelle was feeling it, too, pretty obviously. Her nipples through that bra and blouse were engorged kind of like my dick.

We only had one reasonably comfortable place to sit, on our couch. Michelle sat in the middle, Alec and I on each side of her. But first, I opened a bottle of our wedding reception wine and poured three glasses. Neither Michelle or I drink hardly any alcohol and I was feeling the two drinks from the bar, maybe a little too much. I know I should have been a little more circumspect with Michelle, Alec sitting right on the other side of her, but damn, after almost three weeks...

Anyway, when I sat, my hand went straight to her inner thigh, rubbing up and down. We sat, talking about Sitkinak, about Alec's new duty station in North Carolina, and drank wine.

And I wanted to suck those tits! Even to feel them. We were still newlyweds, only eight months since our wedding and I was so fuckin' horny. Hell of it was, that Alec, sitting on her other side was rubbing her other thigh and Michelle was responding with little sighs.

After a little bit, I got up and refilled our wine glasses and sat back down, then, to try to distract from Michelle's perfume and nipples poking a hole in her blouse, told her about the box of nails at the old Air Force base on Kodiak. The base was partially built during WWII, then left to rot when the war ended. One particular full box of nails had rusted together, then the box rotted completely away, leaving a box of nails with no box. It was funny as hell to see.

But, somehow, the story didn't have the desired effect. Both our hands on Michelle's thighs were getting closer and closer to the top of her leg's junction of her other leg and, if anything, her nipples were getting more engorged.

When Alec got up to go to the bathroom, Michelle leaned over and whispered to me, "I am so horny!"

Well, duh, I thought. What the hell did she think she was doing to me and Alec? I took the brief opportunity with Alec in the other room with the door closed to nuzzle her neck and bring my hand those few inches higher, pressing hard against her most private place.

"Ohh, that feels so good," she moaned. Then the words no man ever wants to hear, especially, in this kind of situation, "But you do know, I hope, that we can't do anything tonight... Alec would hear us." Yeah, he probably would.

Ah crap! No, I thought. Surely she wouldn't do that to us. And then, I don't know where the words came from. Well, I guess I do, because it had been lurking in the back of my mind, but I sure as hell never expected to hear myself actually saying them, "What if... it... wasn't Alec hearing it...?" I whispered in her ear, nuzzling it at the same time.

She turned her head toward me, backing away just a little, "What? I don't know..."

My cock was so freakin' hard, just thinking about what I was about to say, my heart pounding out of my chest, something I'd never have imagined myself even thinking, much less saying, even ten minutes earlier, "Maybe... me hearing it... not Alec," and in that instant, the enormity of what I'd just said hit me with full force.

My heart rate spiked about threefold over just a minute earlier. I could tell from Michelle's expression that it began to dawn on her what I was saying. Her mouth opened like she was trying to say something but couldn't. I don't know, I half expected her to slap me for the very suggestion.

But she didn't. A little smile started to grow on her face; and a twinkle in her eyes... like she was actually considering what had come out of my mouth? I was wishing that she could see into my mind at that instant, see what I was visualizing - Alec's mouth wrapped around a nipple.

I was afraid I was going to have a heart attack when Alec sat back down on the couch next to Michelle. She nonchalantly laid a hand across his leg just above his knee, not particularly sexual... except that it was.

"You guys want another glass of wine?" Michelle's voice sounded like her, but was it really her that Alec and I watched wiggling her ass around the couch to the kitchen? I couldn't take my eyes away from that sheer blouse and bra when she brought back three glasses of wine.

That hand went across Alec's leg again, this time a little higher and the conversation took up where it left off earlier, but with a whole lot higher sexual tension - at least from me. Michelle asked him about home, his family.

"Mom and Dad live in Charlotte. One sister, she's married, has a little boy." He hesitated a little bit and laughed, "He was born right before I left, my first nephew. He's gonna be so big now. Can't wait to see him."

"Any girlfriend waiting back home?"

That question made me catch my breath. I was pretty sure I knew what she was doing.

Another laugh, "Hardly, was dating a girl before I joined the Guard, but it was only a couple dates."

I couldn't take it any longer - especially, now that Michelle knew there was no girl waiting for him back home, "I don't know about anyone else but I want to dance with my wife... hon, you want to dance?"

She beamed at me, "I'd love to," and then stood, heading toward our bedroom, "I'm going to freshen up just a little while you make us some space."

Alec and I got up and he helped me move the couch back a little. There were maybe six feet in front of the couch to the TV and stereo on the outside wall and another four feet behind it to the kitchen counters. Hey, I said it was small, meant it. We managed to get another three feet in front, just barely leaving room to walk between the back of the couch and the kitchen counters.

I found our 'Anne Murray Sings Love Songs' CD and got it ready to play for when Michelle rejoined us. The first song on it is 'A Love Song', one of our favorites. Then turned the lights off, except one lamp, to give a little better mood lighting.

I was nervous as hell, not knowing what to expect once we started dancing. I knew she'd dance with Alec but no idea 'how' she'd dance with him.

Once we had everything ready, Alec and I sat back down on the couch, waiting for my bride. Our first time, our wedding night, flashed through my mind, realizing that in a very short while there very possibly could be another 'first time'. Although, I expected her to stop long before anything like that could happen.

We chatted about Sitkinak; Alec told me about the little supply plane. While they were unloading it a couple weeks ago, a surprise gust of wind came up and blew it over, completely upside down. He said it was still there, upside down in the same spot.

But the upcoming elephant in the room (a bit weird - thinking of my wife as the 'elephant' in the room) didn't go away.

Michelle had closed the bedroom door behind her when she went in and when we heard it start to open, both our heads turned that way. Once again, like my heart had when I first saw her before dinner, it nearly stopped beating. This time, though, my brain ceased functioning as well. Michelle was still wearing the same clothes, sheer blouse, and tan slacks. What had changed was no bra!

I stared, Alec stared - at least I assume he did, I didn't notice much of anything else at the moment. There was my wife standing in front of me and my friend wearing the sheerest blouse I'd ever seen, with nothing on underneath it.

She held her arms up, accentuating the shape of her near-naked breasts, "You like?" she asked.

Michelle is a fairly petite girl; slim, with fairly small but perky and sexy breasts. What she may not have in size, she more than makes up for in perkiness and sensitivity.

Uhuh! I couldn't speak, much less form a cognizant response. "You're beautiful," Alec finally said.

"Thank you, I'm glad somebody appreciates me," she shot me a conspiratorial smile, "dance with me?" she extended her hand to Alec. "Guests first," she told me, again with that smile.

I finally got my wits about me enough to turn on Anne Murray and sat back down to watch. I think she has the prettiest, sultriest voice on earth. Her music was perfect that night.

I could smell Michelle's perfume from the couch. She'd never worn it before, maybe because she hadn't been trying to drive a man crazy before. I don't know what it smelled like, Jasmine, maybe? Not that it mattered, it was just plain sexy - and was driving me out of my mind.

Alec gently wrapped his arms around Michelle's waist; she laid her arms over his shoulders and gazed into his eyes from just a few inches away, totally different from the dancing in the bar, earlier.

Michelle snuggled a little closer, pressing her breasts against Alec's chest, her cheek against his. Their bodies fit together, very snugly together. What must have been going through his mind? Especially, not knowing what she had planned for him, not that I did, either. Anne Murray's sultry voice played on and Michelle leaned her head to whisper in his ear. I didn't know what she said, but Alec's hands on her back began to rub, a smile formed on his face, and her arms tightened around his neck.

I know what I'd said to her earlier and what my thoughts had been, but watching my nearly topless wife, cheek-to-cheek with my friend, her breasts pressing tight against his chest, was driving a mountain peak of jealousy through me, coming out in my lower extremity, hard and strong. I know what that blouse had felt like from dancing earlier, like pure sex. And now, without that bra strap across her back...

I didn't know... It was already almost too much. And yet...

The song ended, mercifully. Michelle held his hand, until the last moment when he sat back down on the opposite end of the couch from me. It was hard to not notice... the tent pole in Alec's pants.

Then I felt Michelle's soft fingers in my hand, pulling me to her. The next song on the CD began, 'Til I Kissed You'. Michelle and I have always danced tight together and that night wasn't an exception. Feeling her hard nipples through my shirt... god!

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers