Conference Romp

Story Info
A woman's sexual adventure while traveling for work.
1.5k words
4.19
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slippery slope. On the one hand you could say I really made him work to get me into bed the first time—I resisted for some time. On the other hand, you might say that from the moment I let him kiss me the first time I knew I was going to let him fuck me, and the rest was teasing. I wouldn't say it's not true.

That first night in the hotel room started slow. For a long time it was just kissing, and some fully clothed petting and dry humping. Finally he moved to take my top off. I didn't stop him.

After quite a while like that I started to undress him, and he finished undressing me. Then we were naked, but still just kissing and rubbing. I was dripping wet and I could feel his cock was rock hard as he humped against me.

He never asked if he could put it in—my tongue was deep in his mouth and the tip of his cock lined up with the opening of my cunt and I was so wet the tip just slid right into me about an inch.

He froze and I moaned—he must have understood that was approval because he buried his hard fat cock balls deep in me in one long slow stroke. And then we were fucking. Too late to back out now, so I was all in. I mean ALL in.

His cock was fat at the base and then narrowed just behind the head, and then flared into a huge mushroom head—I could actually feel the head of his cock moving inside me as he fucked me.

I was moaning and grinding on him trying to get as much cock as I could—I was cheating already so I figured I might as well be a total slut about it.

He pounded me hard and fast and he didn't stop to ask if he could cum inside me, he just buried his cock in me and grunted as I felt the heat of his load pouring into me. He kept slowly pumping in and out until his cock started to get soft and then he rolled off of me and flopped onto his back with a sigh.

With his cum starting to leak out of my cunt, I bent down and took his cock in my mouth, cleaning off both our juices until he was totally soft.

I played with his soft cock for a while as we talked and then I felt it starting to stir in my hand as he started to get hard again. I took his cock back into my mouth and started to suck him off.

Soon he was rock hard again and moaning as I brought him to the brink of cumming 3 or 4 times before he took me by the shoulders and pressed me back down onto the bed.

He slid his cock back inside me and we were fucking again. The damage was already done—no point in pulling punches now! After a while he pulled out and flipped me over and did me doggy. That's my favourite position and I came hard as he pounded me from behind.

Finally he pulled out and flipped me back onto my back. Next thing I knew, his fat cockhead was touching my lips. I opened my mouth and took him inside and he started to cum. Jet after jet of hot, thick cum sloshed into my mouth. I kept it there until he was done cumming and then I played with his load with my tongue—it was a huge, thick load—and then I swallowed it. After that we were both pretty done and we fell asleep there.

I woke up in the middle of the night horny as hell, despite the fact I had already been fucked twice that night. I had become insatiable and I needed cock so bad.

He woke up to the feeling of my mouth on his cock. Soon he was hard again and fucking my mouth with his fat cock.

This time it was me that didn't bother to ask for permission—I crawled on top of him and eased his cock into my slick pussy and started to ride him. I bucked and ground on him until I came—god I needed that.

He rolled me over and placed my legs over his shoulder. At first I thought he just had bad aim in the dark, but it soon became apparent that he was trying to get that huge cock in my ass. I don't usually go for that but I was so fucking worked up I just moaned. He took that for permission and started working his cock into my ass.

Before long he was balls deep and grinding. I came again when I felt him release his load in my ass. We both went back to sleep after that.

When I woke up in the morning I felt wet and a little sore.

I sort of came to myself and remembered how I had spent the night. I had been fucked in all three holes—had let a stranger cum in my pussy—and then had sucked him off and swallowed his load—and then taken another load in my ass! I felt like such a slut, but not in a bad way.

I was also really horny again. For the second time I woke him up with my mouth on his cock. Soon he was inside me again. He blew his morning load in my pussy, and then he left to go back to his room—we both had to get ready for the conference!

Later that day in the conference hall he sat down in the empty seat beside me.

I hadn't been sure if I was going to ever see him again or if it had just been one of those unplanned fleeting adventures that leaves you breathless.

I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I had immersed myself in the conference and hadn't really dealt with last night.

I had cheated and I had acted like a total slut whore—I had let him fuck me in the ass and I had swallowed his cum! That wasn't usually who I was! Was I ready to be that person again?

I found out the answer to that during the first break.

He looked me in the eye—a significant look if you know what I mean. Then without a word he got up and started walking.

I got up and followed. Just like that. Next thing you know I am on my knees in a stairwell with his fat mushroom cock head jammed in my mouth.

I slobbered all over his cock, loving the feel of it in my mouth, until he groaned and dumped his load in my mouth. Without a word we went back to the conference.

When the lunch break came we went back to my room (I was staying in the hotel in which the conference was being held).

Before the door was fully closed we both had our pants undone. Next thing you know he has me on my back on the bed with my legs pulled back and he is pounding my pussy.

I needed his cock in me so bad—I came hard, and then I came again. During the second one he filled my pussy with his cum.

We went back to the conference.

I knew that we were going to do this for the next three days—the rest of the conference. That every chance we got his cock would be inside me—in my mouth or my cunt or even my ass if he wanted. Anything he wanted. I was his slut. His conference slut. In 14 hours—less than a day!--I had swallowed two loads of his cum, taken two loads in my cunt, and taken his load in my ass!

And I was right—that's exactly how the rest of the trip went.

He fucked me in the ass three more times before that trip was done. And I lost count of how many times he dropped his load in my mouth or my cunt.

Every day at break he took me to the stairwell and fed me his thick, sticky load.

I can't tell you how slutty I felt—on my knees with his cock in my mouth, my pussy so wet I'm sure it was actually dripping. Every time he drooled his precum into my mouth I moaned in anticipation of his thick salty load.

I had swallowed his cum so many times I literally couldn't count them, but I still craved it like I hadn't had a cock in my mouth in years!

Every day at lunch we fucked in my room.

All day I chatted with people—my breath must have smelled like cum and I had cum dripping out of my pussy into my underwear—I could feel it oozing out!

Every night we fucked over and over and over.

On our last night he fucked me in the public pool (we were the only ones there but anyone could have walked in at any time!).

We shared a taxi to the airport, and on the way he pushed my head down and I sucked him off one last time as the cab driver watched in the mirror.