Neighborhood Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Having fun with our new neighbors.
2.6k words
4.36
54.7k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday afternoon and my husband Bob and I were entertaining our neighbors Sue and Al in our backyard. Sue and Al have only been living here for about six months. In that time, we have spent a fair amount of time with them getting to know one another at neighborhood parties and events. It is a quiet middle-class neighborhood with nice homes and large properties on a cul-de-sac allowing for a great deal of privacy in everyone's back yards. Our yard in no exception with a pool and a hot tub. Today is the first time we have entertained Sue and Al privately.

Sue and I are planning to hang out at the pool while Bob and Al go flying. Both Bob and I are pilots and we have a small plane. While at one of the neighborhood parties, someone had mentioned to Al that we fly and he said he was considering taking flying lessons. Bob asked if he would like to go for a flight sometime and he of course said yes. So today is the day. I expect the boys to be gone for a couple hours giving us plenty of time for girl talk.

We are all in our forties, ok late forties, with kids that are off to college leaving us with time to ourselves to be couples again. We love our kids but at the same time we have been enjoying our time as just us. Sue is a very attractive business women, when she goes off to work, she is always dressed impeccably. Bob has commented that he doesn't know how the guys in her office can concentrate on anything when she is doing a presentation. I just smiled and said, "Yup and she uses it to her advantage I'm sure, I know I certainly use my womanly charms to my advantage."

Bob looked right at my tits and said, "Yes, you do."

Pam is only about five four with very short sexy brown hair. I'm generally not a fan of real short hair on women but on some women, it just sizzles sexy, Pam is one of them.

She has a set of natural boobs that she is obviously very proud of. She makes it a point of appropriately displaying them based on the occasion. For work they are bound tight under a blouse that allows for a bit of transparency showing the fine lingerie underneath. For neighborhood parties, sexy casual will do it but her boobs are always right out there to be enjoyed or in some cases envied.

Al is a fine-looking gentleman and I get the opportunity to check him out in the morning when he is walking the dog wearing his nicely tailored business suites. I will admit, there are some morning where a girl just needs a little stress reliever and Al's tight ass has been on my mind many times while I'm getting myself off.

Then there is Bob, Bob and I own a general contracting company. Bob goes off to work every day in jeans and a t-shirt and if I do say so myself, he is fucking hot. We have been married over twenty years and he still makes me tingle.

I also work for our company but we do very well, so I typically only go in one or two days a week. You could call me the princess. I have been known to show up in the office in a pair of Daisey Dukes and a wife beater, sometimes without a bra. I can get away with the wife beater because I have small tits with just enough bounce when I walk. Along with my waist long black hair the guys at work pretty much become blithering idiots when I show up. I'm not sure who is more turned on by the attention, me or Bob.

So, back to the pool.

Sue and Al arrived, after some small talk Sue and I made a couple of cosmos than headed toward the pool. Since the boys were going flying, they would have to wait until they returned to enjoy such an adult beverage.

The four of us went out to the pool and Sue and I quickly removed our coverups. I had a string bikini on that I would call fairly modest if you can call a string bikini modest. Basically, it was two patches on top but it had a pretty full bottom. Not my first choice but we were still feeling out our new neighbors.

Sue on the other hand had on a white one piece but it was a one piece that was not modest in any regard. It could be described as a sling shot. The suit clung to her boob perfectly and the back was pretty much invisible as it rode up between her beautiful full ass cheeks.

Based on the bulges in their pants, it was pretty obvious that both Bob and Al were enjoying the show. I suspect they may have had second thoughts about flying, but off they went.

A few minutes after the boys left, I said to Sue, "Would you mind if I took my top off so I can continue working on my tan?"

She said, "Not at all, as long as I can take my suit off, I could use a little work on my tan as well."

With that being said, I stood up and with a tug on a couple strings I was naked and said, "Much better."

She smiled and said, "Judging by the lack of tan lines, I would say you spend a fair amount of time working on your tan and I love your nipple rings, they are so sexy." She went on to say, "At the party two weeks ago I thought I caught something peeking through your shirt but I wasn't sure, so sexy!"

I responded, "Yes, I do get to indulge in some of life's simplest pleasures and being nude in the sun is one of them."

"Bob and I both enjoy my nipple rings, I used to try to hide them under my shirt but it is nearly impossible unless I'm wearing a thick bra." I added with a smile, "And I hate wearing a bra, when I do, I assure you it isn't a thick one. Finally, I gave up, I don't care who knows my tits are pierced. Oh, by the way, our pool is typically not clothing optional."

Sue had a disappointed look on her face until I said, "When the kids are away it's more like no clothes allowed pool."

Sue burst out laughing and said, "Oh, thank goodness, I was thinking I might need to find a new tanning spot."

Sue stood up and, in a flash, we were both standing there naked, clearly, she is not one for sporting tan lines either. Obviously, she takes good care of herself with a shape that would make any thirty something proud. Her pussy was as smooth as mine and she was sporting a sexy gold ring on her clit.

I admired her body and made a comment about her sexy clit ring. She smiled and said, "Are you looking at my pussy?" then asked "Would you like some lotion on your back?"

I said, "Yes, good idea."

I grabbed the bottle and said, "Turn around I'll do you first." I proceeded to rub lotion on her like I would my sister, your basic application of sun screen.

When it was my turn, Sue spread the lotion all over but she payed particular attention to between my ass cheeks, my boobs and she even brushed against my pussy. I was trying not to think anything of it but her touch made me tingle and I had to wonder, did she have more on her mind. I have never been touched by a woman but I have to say it felt really nice. I'm sure I was reading too much into it and let it go.

After about an hour of enjoying the sun and conversation we needed a refill. With that we got up and headed to the kitchen for another round of cosmos. Interestingly, neither one of us reached for a cover up.

When we returned to the pool, we decided it was time for a dip. Sue sighed and said, "Oh my, does this feel good, nothing like the warm sun, a refreshing pool and no wet bathing suit."

The cosmos were taking effect and we were getting along famously talking about kids, dogs, husbands and finally the conversation turned to sex.

Sue was pretty blunt when she asked, "Have you guys ever had a three-way?"

I paused for a second and said, "No."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

I said "yeh, probably, somewhere along the line it may have been discussed, have you had one?"

"No but we have been talking about it. We almost got into a switching situation in our old neighbors. It might have been fun but not what we had really been talking about."

With that I took a big sip, finishing my drink and said, "I think I need another, how about you?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me". We went off to the kitchen to make another round.

By now I could really feel the drinks coming on and I was certainly getting more liquid courage. I said to Sue, "Why are you guys thinking about a three way rather than just switching?"

I think Sue sensed my interest and said, "Couple reasons, I really want to have two guys at once, I can only imagine what it would be like to be on my knees between two guys sucking on them for all I'm worth than taking two loads of cum in my mouth one right after another."

I said, "Yes I can appreciate how much fun that would be."

She continued, "There is something about the combination of having two guys, one in my pussy while the other is in my mouth. Then, I'm not sure if I could take it or not, but one cock in my pussy and the other in my ass, oh god that would be awesome."

I took a deep breath, "Yah, I can say I have fantasized about all of this."

Sue said, "It would be a lot of fun playing with all of the possible combinations and as long as there is no history of previous straying the risk is minimal leaving no need for condoms."

I smiled and said, "I have not had a condom in me in 23 years, I sure don't want one now. Why bother fucking if you don't get the hot reward at the end?"

With that Sue said, "Here to no condoms and lots of cum!" We clinked our glasses together.

Sue got a little quiet almost to the point of being shy and said, "What would turn me on the most would be to have one guy fucking my pussy while the other guy is licking my clit. I can't think of a better sensation. It would feel fucking amazing but just the thought of Al licking my clit with a cock inches from his face, fucking me would put me over the top."

I thought about it and with a smile I said, "It would be really hot if Al cleaned you up with his tongue as soon as Bob finished in you."

We both sat back for a minute until Sue broke the silence and said, "What do you think, wana go for it?"

After a long pause I said, "You know it might be fun, the other thing that interests me is the opportunity to have another lady. I have never been with another girl, have you?"

"No." With that, Sue got up off her lounger and crawled up next to me and in seconds our tongues were down each other's throats.

I said, "Oh my god, you taste so fucking good."

Sue said, "I wanted to slip my fingers into your pussy so bad when I put the lotion on you."

"I'm glad you didn't because I probably would have pulled back hard and we would not be on this lounge together now. But now I'm ready," I spread my legs wide and said feel free." With that invitation she slid down and dove her tongue deep into my pussy. She had said she never had a woman before but based on what she was doing to my pussy it was hard to believe.

Now I wanted to taste my first pussy, I told her to, "let me slide down on the lounge." She got up and I slide down. I told her to "sit on my face so I can try some pussy." She did as she was told and before I knew it, we were in a full blown sixty-nine, like a couple of lesbians who have been doing this for years.

It felt fucking amazing, Bob has been eating my pussy for years but there is something very different when a woman does it. It didn't take long before my first orgasm was about to let go and clearly Sue was at the same point as she pushed her cunt so hard into my face I could hardly breath. When my orgasm let go, I squirted girl cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Sue said, "Wow, I had heard stories about girls that squirt but didn't really believe them."

I said, "believe, I've been squirting since I was 15. I love squirting a load all over Bob, not sure who likes it more Bob or me."

Sue said, "Would you be interested in squirting a load all over Al and I."

I responded, "Only if I can lick your clit while Bob fucks you." With that we traded places, and got back in the sixty-nine for another round which only took about five minutes for the next round of orgasms.

At this point we needed a drink refill and stumbled in for another round. We took a quick dip in the pool and collapsed in our loungers.

Soon thereafter the boys came in and did not seem surprised that we were naked and a little tipsy. Al went on to say how awesome the flying was and how excited he is to start flying lessons.

I said, "Bob, come in and help me get you guys a couple drinks."

When we got inside Bob said, "You're not going to believe this but they want to have a threesome with us."

I smiled and said I know, "Sue and I talked all about it and I'm all for it how about you?"

With that he dropped his pants and his stiff cock dove deep into my wet cunt right on the kitchen counter.

I said, "Oh, by the way, Sue asked me if I have ever had sex with another woman to which I of course said no, but if you ask me now, I can say yes."

He shot a load of hot cum in me in seconds, I guess the discussion between him and Bob got pretty hot but me eating pussy put him over the top, go figure.

We gathered ourselves together and headed out to the pool with the drinks, only to find Sue getting fucked by Al.

Al climbed off and said, "Clearly we all had the same conversation and appear to be equally interested."

I said, "yes but actions are better than words" and went back into the sixty-nine with Sue to clean each other up.

Let the three-ways begin in part two.