Confessing to Crush Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to his front steps and he fumbled for the key. Somehow I knew to just stay a few steps back. He went through the door first and she followed close behind, and didn't even hold the door for me as I squeezed in behind them.

I had barely turned back from closing the door and they were already at each other like wild animals. She leaped up and wrapped her legs around his torso as they made out, and he carried her down the hall to a bedroom as if on autopilot.

I scurried down the hall behind them.

I stood in the doorway as he dropped her on the bed and she quickly lifted her shirt over her head, her tits bouncing as they broke free from the shirt, clad in a lace bra that told me she came to this party knowing she'd get laid. He tore his shirt off too and then did exactly what I wished I could do, which is dive head first into her chest, kissing and rubbing those perfect globes of flesh.

Even in the pathetic role I was in, hovering in the background, I was rock hard just being this close to her in her underwear. She had yet to even acknowledge my existence since we had arrived... I know intellectually she knew I was there, and I had a feeling they were both propelled into a deeper sexual frenzy both by the idea of being watched and the idea of humiliating me. But it was part of the power trip that she didn't want to give me the satisfaction of even a glance. Not yet.

He continued his assault on her tits and I saw him reach back and unclasp her bra. Now for the first time since we were outside, she gave me the briefest of glances, a knowing look on her face as if she could read my mind, before she turned her full attention back to Todd as he finished removing her bra and freeing her breasts.

They were everything I could have imagined and more, and he spent another minute devouring them before pushing her onto her back and kissing his way down her body, fumbling with the button on her jeans. She deftly kicked her shoes off as he reached her naval, and he began peeling her tight pants down, exposing inch by inch of her long, pale legs.

As soon as her jeans were off and tossed aside he dove his head back in, this time starting lower on her legs and kissing his way in towards her thighs. Her panties were, of course, a black lace to match the bra, and they both attempted to hook their thumbs around the sides to peel them off at the same time. Their fingers touched, and they shared a momentary smile before both pushing the fabric down her legs together.

The smoothness of the entire experience for them so far was foreign to me. I thought to my own few sexual encounters thus far in my adult life, all last year with my high school girlfriend, which were just fumbling, awkward meetings between two 18-year old dorks who had no idea what they were doing. Most of the time it was dark, as we were both ashamed of our bodies, and I'd constantly be saying "sorry" for something awkward I did. I flushed red again as I stood there thinking back, and then quickly remembered where I was when I heard Audrey gasp as Todd's tongue made contact with her sex. From my vantage point her leg blocked any view I had of between her legs, so I just saw her leg and the top of Todd's head as she began to writhe and moan, cupping her breasts as she arched her back and encouraged him to do more.

The pace of her noises quickened, and even I could tell she was close to climax. Finally her legs shot out and she squeezed poor Todd as she cried out in orgasm.

Suddenly she became almost frenzied. She pulled Todd up from between her legs, and looking him directly in the eye, said "fuck me, and fuck me right now." He tore his pants off faster than I'd ever seen anyone get their pants off -- yet again I had a brief flash of me falling over three times just trying to get my leg out of my jeans -- and then reached over to his bedside table, presumably to get a condom. "Hurry, just get inside me. I need your fucking cock inside me right now." She pulled him away from his reaching, pulling his crotch towards hers. He gave a brief glance back at the bedside table, then down at her, her face contorted in lust as she said "please, I want to feel you. No condom."

He lay there for a second, trying to decide. I caught a glimpse of his cock, hanging down next to her breast as he leaned across the bed, and realized he was much larger than I was. I'd seen a lot of porn and always assumed the huge cocks in porn were just freaks of nature, but god damn if his didn't hold its own to all of them. She reached down and started stroking him with both of her hands, and his last inch of resolve melted away and he scooted back down between her legs to line his cock up with her entrance.

She took this moment to give only her second glance in my direction. Her eyes were a picture of sexual energy, and as I looked at her and she glanced at my face and then down at my crotch, I realized I was almost frantically rubbing my own cock through my jeans. She looked back up at my eyes with a look of pity before turning her attention back to her lover.

Even though she had to be soaked after her orgasm earlier, I still saw her wince as he started to push that bludgeon into her. An almost guttural moan followed as he slowly but firmly pushed more and more of his length into her. Finally she held her arm out to stop him, her eyes wide and her face frozen in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. "Hold on, I need a second to adjust" she panted, and he had a knowing smile as I realized this wasn't his first time having someone adjust to his cock.

"Don't worry" he said to her "it's at least halfway in." Her eyes widened as she lifted her head and looked down between them to where, sure enough, there was still a substantial piece of cock still waiting to enter her.

"Fuck" she whispered, and then laid back and just started gyrating her hips, which he took as his cue to start pushing again. As soon as he started moving, she just started chanting in rhythm with her movements, "fuck me... fuck me...." getting louder and faster as he came closer to bottoming out in places where no man had been before.

When he did finally hit bottom she hit the top of her crescendo, wrapper her legs around his ass and just held him deep inside her as she shook and spasmed in orgasm on the end of his pole. Her loud chants became silent as her mouth was just open in a silent scream as she ground against him. For his part he stood still and let her take her time, until she finally started to come down, her legs relaxing and letting him pull back a bit.

It was at this point that I came a little bit back to reality and realized my hand was soaked, and I had come in my pants watching her orgasm. I saw Audrey's head loll to the side a bit as she took a breather, and her eyeline caught a glimpse of me. She quickly realized I had made a mess of myself, and I saw her almost stifle a laugh, before she looked back up at Todd and coo "that was fucking amazing. Now it's your turn." This time she used her legs to push him around onto his back, and she crawled on top of him, angling his body so she was facing directly at me. She stared me dead in the eye as she reached between her legs, grabbed his rock hard cock, and guided it between her waiting pussy lips. He moaned as she slowly leaned back, taking most of him back inside her, then lifted up again before dropping back down.

His hands reached up and grabbed her tits, as she kept her eye contact with me and sped up her movements on top of him. Having already come on myself, I just watched as she rode him for all she was worth, my post-nut clarity making me realize just how pathetic I was. I think she saw it in my eyes, as she smiled and kept riding him, she started telling him "come for me now, I want to feel that monster come all up inside my cunt." The way she was staring at me I could almost imagine she was saying it TO me, but then he jerked underneath her and groaned loudly as he sprayed his cum into her womb for what felt like forever. She just moaned and said "yesssss, that's it, I can feel it in meeeeeee" as she rocked back and forth, milking his cock for every drop.

Finally he stopped and she pulled herself off of him and laid back on the bed, exhausted. He leaned over and kissed her and said " I think I'm gonna take a shower. That was incredible" and walked into the bathroom. He never even glanced at me.

As soon as he was in the other room, she leaned up on one elbow, completely naked and covered in sweat, and looked at me. "So, what did you think?" Then she looked at my ruined jeans. "Well, I mean, I guess I can see what you thought." Her face got almost serious for a second when she said "Still in love with me?"

The question caught me off guard.. She'd just completely humiliated me, seemingly just for the cruel fun of it.... and yet i still felt captivated by her. Maybe it's because her naked body was just a few feet in front of me, and even now I just couldn't deny that she was truly a fucking goddess. She rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled a bit towards me. "Because," she said, "since you were such a good boy, I could really use someone to clean me up...."

12