My Teen Crush Cuckolds Me

Story Info
My teen crush cuckolds me.
1.2k words
3.56
48.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to share a story that I think contributed to me liking the cuckold fetish. If anyone relates to this or has a story similar I'd love to hear it. This happened the summer before my freshman year of college, this happened with a girl that was very special to me and a girl I think I loved at the time. Her name was Shelby and we had been very good friends for about two years. Almost every night one of us would sneak out and go to the others house during the school year. She had a really hot body, and she was one of those girls who didn't know how hot she really was. She was pretty tall, 5'8 I think, black hair, skinny with long legs but also had an amazing ass that was bigger than a girl for her size and it stuck out. She wasn't very sexually experienced, only having sex a couple times. The past year we had gotten really close and there was a ton of sexual tension between us. Looking back now she was obviously trying to get me to make a move but because we were just "friends" I never did in fear of being wrong. There was one night we were smoking weed in my truck outside of her house and she showed me her new "sexy" bra and panties. She was wearing a thong for the first time and obviously showing off but for whatever reason I didn't make a move. There was also numerous times we slept in the same bed and kissed but nothing happened after that. In the weeks leading up to this experience we were talking about dating and all that.

Fast forward to the end of the summer, her and two of my male friends were hanging out at this small lake that is right outside the city. We smoked weed and one of my friends had some cocaine that we all tried for the first time. I was in the drivers seat and the three of them were all in the back seat, which I thought was kind of weird. As we got more intoxicated I noticed a lot of flirting going on between her and my two friends. I was looking in my mirror and saw some touching on her thighs (she was wearing these really short khaki shorts and a tight t-shirt). I was shocked that she was laughing and not stopping them from touching her, especially after our conversations about dating. They kept flirting and talking about sex and I was trying to get involved or at least change the topic but it was hard because I was in the drivers seat. We talked about threesomes we'd had and Shelby got embarrassed and said she had never had one. My friend moved closer to her, said "Well we should change that tonight." And then he started kissing her, and she reciprocated. I was absolutely shocked, like completely frozen. In my rearview mirror I saw her put her hand on his dick and I froze even more.

He opened the car door, took her hand, and they both got out and started making out. After a minute or so my other friend got out too and walked around the car to them. This is all happening on the drivers side of the car, I can see what's happening in my left mirror. I sat there very confused and at first I tried not to look but then I heard Shelby giggling and the sound of clothes coming off. So I started moving my mirror to see what exactly was happening and I saw Shelby with no shirt taking her shorts off, wearing the same bra and panties she was so proud off that one night. At that point I looked away in shock.

After a couple minutes pasted of hearing kissing noises and giggles I heard one of my friends say, "Get on your hands and knees." I looked at my mirror again and I saw Shelby take off her bra and panties, both my friends at this point were nude too. One of my friends got down on his knee's and Shelby did the same. Then she put her hands in the grass, on all fours, and started sucking his cock. I couldn't believe it and I didn't want too, being really high I talked myself down pretending this wasn't happening. But hearing the sucking and slurping sounds was too much and this is a girl I had been trying to fuck for months so I had to look. She looked so damn sexy on all fours with her ass up in the air, it was just how I had imagined, this was an image I'd jacked off to numerous times, only me being the one getting a blowjob. I watched her take his cock in her mouth and I started getting hard, I didn't want to because my heart was being broken at the moment but it happened.

If seeing her on all fours sucking cock wasn't enough, my second friend finally joined the party. I saw him get on his knee's, grab her hips with both of his hands, and then I heard Shelby moan, as much as she could while giving a blowjob. He started thrusting into her doggystyle and she stopped sucking. He picked up the pace and she started whimpering and moaning, there was a few "Oh my god, oh my god." I was rubbing my cock at this point and when she started sucking my other friends cock again, while being fucked, I took it out and started stroking. I watched in the mirror as this girl I really liked and had bonded with got spit roasted in the grass by guys she didn't really know, my friends nonetheless, without a condom. It hurt, it really hurt, but it was so hot too. I came in like a minute but I kept watching. My friend who was fucking her came a couple minutes after I did and my other friend started fucking her from behind.

I started getting hard again and started stroking. Without my friend in the way now I could see her face as she fucked him. She would put her head down and then quickly raise it up, her eyes closed, moaning louder now. There was one point where she opened her eyes and I swear it looked like she was looking me in the eye through the mirror, despite being scared and looking away I came immediately again. My friend came not long after that, inside her by the way. They got dressed and got back in the car. I was so embarrassed at what I had just done and witnessed that I pretended I had fallen asleep. I knew she would be embarrassed so it just seemed like the best course of action was acting like I didn't know what just happened. They all acted completely normal on the drive home, Shelby acted a lot shyer but it was normal nonetheless. I never brought it up with her or my friends and I always wonder if she ever hooked up with them again. It was insane seeing her do that and seeing how horny she really was. All the signs of her wanting to hook up with me were obvious afterwards and I felt really stupid for not making a move sooner.