Confessing to My Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes but I think it's a little *obvious* that you're not a girl," Abby said slurring her words. I felt my cheeks redden as she looked right at the large bulge in my skirt. "Ohhhh babe don't be embarrassed," she quickly said, "I mean your cock is waaaayyyyy to big to hide in that skirt!" Bethany flashed me her devious grin again as I felt my cheeks burning.

Before I could react a drunken Emily chimed in, "Oh relax...Abby told us you have a big cock." I wondered what else she had told them. Emily finished her wine with a gulp saying, "We've heard all about it...I think it's only fair that we get to see this monster she brags about!"

I could feel the panties getting tighter as my cock started to grow. Everyone looked at Abby and waited for her response. I knew she loved the idea before she even said anything. We had discussed threesomes with her friends several times, but I just assumed it was a "what if" scenario.

"I don't know about that," Abby said finishing her wine, "it's already close to midnight and my dad will murder me if I'm home past curfew."

"Oh come on!" Emily shot back. I could see the disappointment in her eyes as she stared at the outline of my cock pressing against the skirt.

"We can practically see it through that skirt," Kristen chimed in, "we promise we won't try to grab it!"

"I've had too much wine to make that promise," Emily said laughing.

The peer pressure was too much for Abby to handle. "Fine," she said pretending to be annoyed, "but just a quick flash...and NO TOUCHING!"

Any other time I would have jumped at the opportunity to strip down for Abby and her friends, but I wouldn't be wearing a red lacy thong. That all to familiar feeling of dread returned. If I pulled down my skirt right now they would for sure see the panties.

"Strip!" Emily said snapping me back to reality.

I was fucked. Maybe I could try to pull the skirt and panties off in one motion. "Fuck no that won't work," I said to myself. The girls were eagerly staring at me so I couldn't delay much longer.

Bethany must have noticed my panic because she jumped off the bed and thrust a hanger into my hands. "Hang those up so my sister doesn't bitch at me." She had just given me a lifeline.

I took the hanger and opened the closet door to shield myself before stripping naked and hanging up my outfit. I stuffed the panties under a pile of sweatshirts. My secret was safe for now. I gave my cock a few jerks to make sure it was as big as it could get, and then I closed the closet door and turned to face the girls.

"Holy fuck...that thing is fucking huge!" Emily blurted out.

Feeling bold, I walked over to the bed to give them a better view. Kristen was still sitting on the floor, and my cock was maybe 2 inches in front of her face.

"Jesus," Kristen whispered.

"Damn Abby! That thing has to hurt!" Bethany exclaimed. She was putting on a good show considering she swallowed my load earlier.

"Hahahaha nah I know how to handle a big cock," Abby said confidently. I looked at Abby and could tell she was turned on by this.

Since Abby had apparently described my cock in detail to her friends, I decided to divulge her love of anal. "Nah it's definitely not too big," I said, "if it were too big then I bet she wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass so much." The girls roared with laughter as Abby turned a shade of crimson.

It was true. Abby loved all things anal. One night I got curious and decided to eat her ass. Before I knew it, my face was regularly buried between her ass cheeks. It didn't take long for my cock to replace my tongue, and she's been addicted to anal every since. She was always very secretive about it though, and she had never discussed it with her friends.

Before she could respond I said, "Hey you're the one that told all your friends about my cock. Shouldn't they know what you like to do with it?"

Our eyes locked and I could see she was debating on whether she should cry or scream.

Still laughing Emily said, "Oh Abby relax...I let Pete fuck me in the ass all the time." I knew Emily was a freak so that didn't surprise me.

Kristen turned her head around saying, "Yeah me too. Well not Pete, but you get the idea." Now that was a shocker. She came off as the quiet prude of the group so naturally the image of me pounding her toned ass immediately popped into my head. It was quickly interrupted though when she took another sip of wine and blurted out, "I could have my ass eaten every single day and it wouldn't be enough!"

The combination alcohol and her friends confessing their anal antics was enough to make Abby relax. "He ALWAYS eats my ass before he fucks it," Abby said looking right at me.

Wow. I could tell that each one of the girls was fantasizing about me burying my face in between their cheeks, and then stretching their assholes to the limit with my big cock. A drop of pre-cum fell on my leg and reminded me that I was still standing there butt naked. I quickly turned around and grabbed my clothes. "See Abby," I said putting my clothes back on, "you're not the only one that loves butt stuff." I didn't even bother trying to tuck my hard on in my waistband because they just saw me naked.

It was getting close to midnight, and Abby's dad had a strict curfew policy. After what transpired tonight, the last thing I wanted to deal with was Abby's pissed of dad because she missed curfew. "We gotta go sweetheart," I said walking over to the bed, "I think I've given everyone some good masturbation material."

"Don't you fantasize about my man," Abby replied in a feigned stern voice as she struggled to get off the bed.

Bethany winked at me saying, "We can't promise anything! Drive safe!"

We said our goodbyes and finally got out of there. Abby was drunk so I put my arm around her to steady her as we walked to my car. Despite being pretty wasted, she didn't show any signs of passing out. In fact she was laughing and going on nonstop about how I could easily pass for girl.

"You make such a sexy girl," she said as I helped her into the front seat, "I mean like for real babe...you are hot."

I laughed before responding in my girlie voice, "Oh sweetie, I know I'm a sexy bitch." She flashed me a huge grin, and I could hear her laughing as I closed the passenger door. "You should ask Bethany how sexy I look in a thong," I said quietly to myself as I walked around to the driver's side.

Abby leaned over and gave me a big hug as I backed out of Bethany's driveway saying, "I told you tonight would be fun! Thank you for being such a good sport!"

"Hahaha well that was not what I expected," I replied, "hopefully everyone keeps it secret."

"Oh relax," she blurted out, "nobody is going to say a word...about how hot you are as a girl!" I was pretty confident none of the girls would remember tonight. Well...except Bethany...and I was surprisingly turned on that she knew my sissy secret.

The whole way home I debated whether I should tell Abby that I had red lacy thong with little black bows on under my skirt. She was very freaky in the bedroom so maybe she would be into it. Then again, she would be furious if she found out that one of her best friends fingered my ass and sucked me off while I was wearing the thong. I looked over and saw she was passed out so I wasn't telling her anything tonight.

We made it back to Abby's house. Luckily her dad's car wasn't in the driveway because it was just past midnight. I tried to wake her, but she was out cold so I had to carry her inside. Her mom waited up for us, and she was watching TV in the living room.

Mrs. M gave us a scowl as I put Abby down on the couch saying, "It's 15 minutes past curfew and you're drunk!"

"Yeah sorry," I said sheepishly sitting on the couch next to her, "Abby had a little too much to drink. In fact, they all had a little too much to drink."

Mrs. M shook her head and laughed saying, "Well I'm happy that you're responsible. Mr. M left for the airport right after dinner so you're lucky." Mrs. M was much more relaxed about the rules then Abby's dad, particularly when it came to alcohol, curfew, and boys.

"I'm going to put her in bed," I said lifting Abby off the couch. Mrs. M flashed me a smile as I carried Abby downstairs to her bedroom. Abby regained consciousness long enough to put pajamas on, but then she was immediately out cold.

I walked back upstairs to say goodbye to Mrs. M, but she met me at the top of the stairs. "It's late so you can just spend the night. I already texted your mom so everything is fine." I had spent the night probably a dozen times so it wasn't out of the ordinary.

"Works for me...goodnight," I said turning around and going back downstairs to Abby's room.

"Goodnight," she replied, "Oh and there's makeup remover wipes in the closet next to the bathroom."

Fuck. I completely forgot that Emily did my makeup earlier. I felt a wave of dread wash over me. She was definitely going to bring this up tomorrow. I found the makeup wipes and I couldn't help but laugh as I removed my makeup. After I finished, I stripped down to my boxer briefs and plugged my phone in to charge before turning off the lights.

"What I night," I said to myself as I climbed into bed with Abby. My phone vibrated from the other side of the room, but I was drained so I ignored it and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of Abby's mom rummaging through a pile of dirty clothes.

"Good morning," her mom said as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning Mrs. M," I replied yawning.

"It won't be a good morning for Abby when she wakes up...coming home past curfew...drunk...Oh, did you find the makeup wipes" she asked giving me a dirty smirk as she pilled up the laundry.

"Hahaha yeah...worked like a charm," I replied with an awkward laugh.

"I would have gone with a darker blush, but I'm still confused as to why you were wearing makeup," she said jokingly, "I'm not sure I even want to know." She obviously figured the girls put it on me, but she probably didn't think that I put on an X-rated fashion show in full drag including panties. She went back to her task at hand saying, "Well it seems you guys had a good time."

"Yeah it was alright," I replied. Still half asleep, I pulled the sheet down and put my arms above my head as I stretched trying to wake up. After several seconds of stretching I realized that my morning wood was stretching the fabric of my boxer briefs enough to make them practically see through. Mrs. M had stopped what she was doing and was openly staring at the 8" monster trying to break free of my underwear.

I quickly sat up and grabbed a pillow to try and hide it. "Sorry about that," I stammered, clearly embarrassed. "Great," I thought, "now Abby's mom has joined the growing list of people who have seen my cock."

Mrs. M shifted her gaze up and flashed her dirty smirk again saying, "Relax. It happens to every guy. Nothing I haven't seen before." While it's true that she has seen me in nothing but my underwear several times before, this was the first time she saw me hard. She grabbed the laundry basket and walked out the door. As she left I heard her say under her breath, "Never that big though..."

Maybe it was her comment, or maybe it was the fact that my girlfriend's 50-something year old mom had just ogled at my morning wood, but I was really turned on. Abby was still asleep so I quietly removed the pillow from my lap, and exited her room, closing the door behind me.

Abby's room was in the basement. There was a bathroom right outside door, and a short L-shaped hallway that led to a giant living room area between her room and the laundry room on the far side. I could hear Mrs. M starting the washer.

My heart started beating faster as terrible idea entered my head. In one quick motion, I pulled my boxer briefs off, my rock hard cock bouncing as I freed it from it's cage. I took a deep breath and headed towards the laundry room.

I peeked inside and found Abby's mom folding towels with her back to me. "Perfect," I thought positioning myself so that my lower half was just shielded by the doorway. I leaned in and knocked on the door saying, "Mrs. M can you toss me a towel? There's none in the bathroom."

Startled she said, "Oh! you scared me!" She leaned to her right and pulled one out of a stack of folded towels. Then she turned around and threw me a towel saying, "Here catch!" I stepped into the doorway to catch it, my fully hard 8" cock sticking straight out. As soon as it was in my hands I quickly turned, giving her a view of my ass before disappearing out of sight.

My heart was beating out of my chest with excitement. I just flashed my girlfriend's mom. Before I made my exit, I popped just my head back inside the door and said, "Thank you!" Mrs. M's eyes were wide, and her jaw had literally dropped. My cock was leaking pre-cum as I confidently strutted back to the bathroom.

As soon as I was in the bathroom, I got straight in the shower, turned the water on, and started jerking my cock. "Add flashing to my list of new kinks," I said picking up the pace. Just as I was about to cum the bathroom door opened and Abby walked in. She locked the door asking, "Oh my God are you jerking off?!"

Startled, I let go of my cock. "Holy fuck you scared the shit out of me," I said. It was a walk-in shower with floor to ceiling clear glass so there's no point in deny it. "And yes, I was jerking off before you barged in and interrupted me," I shot back at her.

"Well that's your fault for not locking the door," Abby replied as she peed. "What if that was my mom and not me!" Little did she know that I was jerking off because I just flashed her mom.

"I doubt she bursts into bathrooms whenever she hears the shower running," I said, "Plus, she accidentally saw my morning wood when she woke me up."

After she finished peeing she pulled her t-shirt off and stepped into the shower to join me. Her huge tits jiggled as she turned to face me saying, "Wait what?! What do you mean she saw your morning wood?!"

"I covered up as soon as I realized," I explained, "I mean I had underwear on, but it's not like I can really hide it...she definitely got a good look though." I did my best to downplay what has transpired.

"Oh my God," she said as she washed her hair, "I can't believe that you let her see your cock!" I watched l the soap bubbles run down the valley between her giant tits before responding.

"Yeah, well if you wouldn't have gotten wasted last night then maybe I would have woken up with a raging boner" I shot back.

Abby looked me in the eyes for a few moments before grabbing my cock, "Oh yeah?" Tightening her grip, she slowly started jerking my cock without breaking eye contact. "Well," she said in a sultry voice, "I guess it's my fault for getting too drunk...the last thing I remember is going to Bethany's house."

"SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER!" I screamed in my head. Wow. I didn't even have time to think before she wrapped her arms around me, invading my mouth with her tongue. She jerked my cock with both hands as we made out under the hot water. I grabbed both tits, alternating between squeezing them and lightly pinching her saucer-sized areolas.

She broke from the kiss, letting go of my cock in the process. Handing me a bar of soap, she turned around asking, "Can you wash my back?" I instantly knew what that meant...she wanted me to play with her ass.

I stepped closer so that my cock was poking her butt. Using the bar of soap, I started lathering up her neck and shoulders. Occasionally I reached around to give her boobs a squeeze as I worked my way down her back.

"Mmmmm...yeah...massage me too," Abby said as I continued down her back. When I got to her ass, I increased the pressure and massaged little circles slowly down each butt cheek.

"Ooohhhh yes that feels so good," Abby said put her hands on the shower wall to brace herself. First the right cheek. Then the left one. I rubbed the soap in my hands to work up a good lather before sliding my slippery fingers down the crack of her ass.

Abby let out a soft moan as I rubbed circles around her asshole before sliding my middle finger inside. I slowly fingered her ass as she arched her back slightly to give me better access to her backdoor.

I pulled my finger out and pushed her forward into the water. After all the soap was rinsed off, I moved her out of the water, making sure to place her hands back on the wall. She knew what was coming and she spread her legs to give me better access.

"I think you missed a spot," she said coyly.

Playing along I said, "Hrmmm...are you sure?" I pretended to search her back saying, "I'm pretty sure I got everything."

"No, no, no...it's lower...much lower," she said enjoying this game. She put her head and arched her back even more saying, "Here maybe this will help."

I got down on my knees and spread her butt cheeks to reveal her asshole playfully saying, "found it!" I drew circles around her asshole with my tongue to tease her. Each time the circle got smaller and smaller until the tip of my tongue reached her asshole.

"Ooooohhhh yes baby," Abby moaned, "eat my ass..."

After a few more licks I pushed the tip of my tongue into her ass. Her asshole was tight, but I could feel it slowly relaxing with each attempt. I picked up the pace of my tongue assault, tongue fucking her deeper and deeper.

"Mmmm," She moaned, "I absolutely love when you eat my ass." After a few more seconds I pulled back and stood up, slipping a finger in her ass in the process. My cock felt like it was about to explode at this point.

I slipped a second finger in her ass and leaned in and whispering, "I can't believe you don't remember anything from last."

"Ugghhh," she replied clearly enjoying this, "I remember some parts of the night...like flashes..."

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and guided the tip of my cock to her backdoor saying, "Do you remember the fashion show?" I leaned forward and the head of my cock slowly started to penetrate her asshole.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide as the memory came back to her, "WAIT! We gave you a makeov..."

She stopped mid sentence as the head of my cock pierced the ring of her asshole, and slipped inside of her. I slowly pushed forward as her ass gripped my cock like a vice and tried to repel the foreign invader. Once I was fully inside, I paused and gave her ass time to adjust.

"I'm glad you remembered," I said squeeze her tits. I slowly pulled my cock back and starting fucking her ass. It felt amazing.

Abby started pushing her ass backwards with each thrust. She placed both hands on the walk to brace herself. I let go of her tits and grabbed her waist as I picked up the pace.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned as my balls smacked against her ass cheeks. I felt my orgasm building as she cried out, "YES! YES! YES! FUCK MY ASS!" She apparently didn't care if her mom heard us because she was loud.

I started pulling all the way out before slamming back into her ass. Abby stammered with every thrust moaning, "ohhhh...yeaaahhh...I'mmm...gonnnaaa...cummmm..."

I felt my own orgasm approaching so I started furiously pounding her ass. At this point I didn't care if Abby's mom heard me butt fucking her daughter.

Grunting I cried out, "Oh baby! I'm about to cum in your tight ass!" I felt my ball sack tighten so I shoved my cock as far in as possible and erupted in her ass.

"UUUUGGGGHHHH!" Abby moaned as I shot spurt after spurt of my hot sticky cum deep inside her ass. Finally my cock stopped pulsing, so I pulled out and took a step back to catch my breath.

Abby was still recovering from her orgasm. I smirked as I watched my cum leak from her gaping asshole.

I grabbed the body wash saying, "Wow that was great...hopefully your mother didn't hear me butt fucking her daughter."