Confessing to My Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby turned around and wrapped her arms around me saying, "I don't think we were THAT loud. Besides, she knows we have sex."

"HA!" I exclaimed, "I bet she doesn't know that her daughter loves to get butt fucked!" I gave her a kiss saying, "Your friends definitely know though."

Abby's smile quickly faded as she remembered me telling her friends about her love of anal. Half embarrassed, half angry, she playfully shoved me saying, "I can't believe you told them that!" She gave me a hard stare for a good 10 seconds before she broke her silence, "I really hope they don't remember that...I'll never hear the end of this!"

Abby stepped under the water to rinse my cum off her leg, and then she gave me peck on the lips as she stepped out of the shower. She quickly dried off and exited the bathroom.

I finished up and grabbed my towel as I exited the shower. "Remember that time you flashed Mrs. M to get this towel," I said to myself as I dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to Abby's room.

Abby was messing with her phone when I entered her room. I closed the door saying, "I think anal might be my favorite type of sex." Abby didn't respond. Her attention was focused entirely on her phone. I cleared my throat as loud as possible and said, "Judging by that orgasm, I'd say you love having your ass pounded."

Abby spun around and shoved her phone in my face screaming, "What in the actual fuck!"

It was then I realized that it was my phone she was holding, and on the screen was a photo of me wearing the red lacy panties with little black bows. Bethany had secretly snapped the photo and texted it to me last night, along with a message saying, "Mama can't wait to play with her sissy again." My heart sank as I realized that my girlfriend had just discovered that I was a sissy.

To be continued...