Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She partied hard, and found drugs to be a good escape from her miserable existence. She drank, smoked pot, snorted coke, and shot up meth. They were good escapes and they helped with the horrible memories. Nobody in the school had any clue what was going on, not even her parents did.

Some of this stemmed off in her junior year, the year that Jacen had transferred to the school. She partied only once a month, but she seemed to cut off the guy flow or at least slow it down. She still had regrets, but somehow Jacen gave her some strength to try to change.

After their graduation, she was on her own. She reverted back to how she was when she started high school, and started college off much the same way. She got her associates degree in business, and then quit. She dated a guy for a few years, and it grew into an abusive relationship. After he found her he recounted all her sins to her parents, and even dropped off her drug stash to her parents. After being honest and telling them how long it had been happening, they disowned her.

She started working for a company, and wound up sleeping her way to the top and being the arm candy of some young executive. The CEO caught on quickly and felt sorry for her. He took her to the side and offered a professional job as a representative. He told her that the only condition was that she couldn't sleep around anymore, and all her expenses would be paid. She took the offer after some thought.

Last year, her boss had found out about Jacen and where he worked. He intentionally made it to where she would go down there to represent the company. He also gave her his address to do with as she pleased. That was the conclusion to her story.

Throughout it Jacen wasn't sure what to say. He found that he couldn't quite condemn her, but at the same time she wasn't exactly innocent either. It certainly blew the perfect image he had of her wide open. He was caught between emotions of betrayal (though most of it quite imagined) and his love for her. In the end, Jacen locked eyes with her again, and gently put his hand on her shoulder.

Cynthia looked at him shocked. She didn't know what to make of this situation. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, which she knew would happen. Jacen calmly reached over and wiped the tears from her face gently. Something about the way he held her head confirmed her suspicions that he wasn't like the other men she had known in her life. The way he touched her and wiped away her tears like gently caresses, it made her feel as though he was the one who truly loved her and would protect her no matter what.

"Cynthia, it's ok," was all he said.

"Wh-what's ok?" she stuttered through her tears.

Jacen kept his eyes locked on hers. "Everything."

She was confused by this even more. She didn't quite understand, nor could her mind ever hope to comprehend it. She had pretty much just given her first ever confession and it was a doozey. Jacen wasn't a preist she realized, but oddly she felt much better than she could ever hope to be if she had gone to one.

Jacen took a napkin and wiped her tears with it, and then some smudges on the table. It was good and dirty when he held it up again. He smiled at her as he wrote her name down on it. He looked deeply into her eyes and he noted her relief. She still felt some guilt, but perhaps she will always feel that guilt, he couldn't quite say. "Let this represent who you were. All your sins, all the ones you just told me, are all the smudges and the dirt on this napkin."

She nodded not quite understanding.

"Cynthia died today," was all he said before he lit the napkin on fire in the coffee shop. The cashier didn't much like it and almost panicked when she saw it, but it had burned up before she got to Jacen to put it out.

Oddly, Cynthia smiled. She felt less burdened, and as if she could move on with her life. She also felt weak, and still felt alone. Somehow though she knew these feelings would not last very long. Somehow she knew, Jacen would be with her to help her along the way should she stumble.

She felt herself leaning against the table as the ashes of the napkin fall to the floor. She tenderly and shyly pressed her lips against him and gave him her first honest kiss.

Jacen closed his eyes and kissed her back putting all of his pent up feelings for her into the kiss. He could feel her tongue enter into his mouth as he tenderly caressed it. It was a long awaited moment for him, and one that he would forever treasure. The kiss seemed to last forever, and perhaps it could have.

After gently breaking away from the kiss Cynthia and Jacen shared the same smile. "Where do we go from here?" Cynthia asked.

"How about your place?" Jacen smirked.

Cynthia smiled and nodded her head as she rose up from her chair.

"Umm...I was only joking," Jacen said.

"Well you can stay if you want to," she teased as she spun around and left.

Jacen quickly scrambled up and out the door to follow her. She drove them to her hotel room. The instant they hit the door they were back to kissing. Each kiss they breathed in each other's essence. They shared the same passion for each other as the room seemed to heat up around them.

Falling to the bed Jacen slowly caressed Cynthia's side as he made his way down to the slit in her dress. He brushed her thigh as he made his way between her legs and started rubbing between them. Cynthia let out a low moan at the sudden pleasure of it. She spread her legs open as far as her dress would allow. Then she started unbuttoning Jacen's shirt from the top button with her teeth.

Jacen kept rubbing between her legs as his other hand tried feeling for someway to take off the dress. He could feel the heat in the room, and he knew that he would rip off the dress if it came to that. He quickly thanked himself for his patience when he found the zipper in back and started pulling it down, feeling the erotic curvature of her spine.

Cynthia let out a moan as she felt his hand pressing against her clit and vagina through her underwear. She sped up the pace and pulled his shirt off of Jacen. Then she started getting to work on his pants. Her fingers working quickly and expertly teasing him with just a little bit of pressure against his penis as she undid his pants. She was rewarded with low groans of desire coming from his lips.

Jacen leaned over and started kissing her neck, he especially paid attention to the sensitive areas where she twitched just right often going back and kissing them again. He moved lower with his kissing as he peeled the dress from her body. He kissed between her breasts and then down to her navel.

As Jacen did all of this Cynthia finished undoing his pants and slide them down with his boxers down his legs. He helped her and the finished sliding off her dress and panties. Cynthia quickly took advantage of the opportunity and pulled his boxers down and started stroking his cock with her fingers.

Jacen groaned out in pleasure at her touch. He looked down at her cute butt and carefully laid down along side her. Cynthia had an idea of what he was doing and moved to accomodate him and then moved on top of him with her pussy in front of his lips. He slowly pulled his head up and gave her pussy a long and slow lick from her clit all the way down. She purred as she took his cock in her mouth and started gently massaging the head with her tongue.

It turned into a competition to see who would stop first. Jacen's tongue going up and down, darting in and out of her sent waves of pleasure through her body. She moaned all the way up and down his throbbing dick. She continued sucking harder on it as almost every wave of pleasure rippled through her body. She could tell he was about cum in her mouth so she stopped and just started moaning.

Jacen stopped then too and looked up at her smilng and enjoying the taste of her on his lips. This was something he always wanted, and hoped to continue enjoying.

Cynthia moved over him then and guided him in. Jacen's toes curled up as he moaned out at the feeling of her warm and wet pussy taking in his cock. She was tight, but she still seemed to be a perfect for him. He loved it when he was finally burried in her.

Cynthia moaned out and yelped as his cock hit her g-spot. Nobody had been able to do that before. She slowly started rolling her hips over him taking him in and out slowly. She yelped as he continued to her spot. She controlled the pace and eventually started going faster, riding him quickly and slamming back down into him hard.

Jacen started moaning and breathing hard at the excitement of it. He looked down watching himself go in and out of her. Cynthia was pretty much screaming from feeling of extreme pleasure of it all. She kept going still and Jacen pulled her down for a quick kiss.

Suddenly all the pressure that had been swelling up finally burst out as he howled out. Cynthia screamed in ecstacy and arced her back as she came with him. She could feel him filling her up, and mixing with her. She knew that they both put everything they had and were into it. After a few more times of rolling her hips, she finally collapsed on the bed beside him.

He held her in his arms for a long time before they both finally calmed down enough to sleep. Cynthia woke up with a huge smile on her face, especially when she realized she was still in Jacen's arms. She rolled over and kissed him on the lips. He slowly woke up.

"Good morning," she said smiling.

"Good morning," he smiled back.

"I have a flight to catch," she stated sadly.

Jacen just nodded remembering her schedule. He wasn't too disappointed. He had a feeling that with the merger of her company and his that he would be seeing her again very soon. He helped her pack. Then he drove her to the airport. Then he walked her to the gate.

While at the gate, they stared into each other's eyes once more. Neither of them really wanting to part. Jacen finally found the courage to admit his feelings to her. "I love you," he said. "And I will always love you."

Cynthia smiled. "I will always love you too."

"I know," was all that Jacen replied. Cynthia at that moment truly hoped to meet him soon. Like Monday at work.

12