Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not her, I told myself. This was just a photo he'd found online of a woman who looked a bit like Gina, a bit like the woman in the picture I'd posted. It must have taken him a long time to find something that worked.

And besides, what he'd described-that couldn't be her. She never liked giving blowjobs. I came in her mouth once and she hated it and said it wouldn't happen again. And she was too shy to ever finger herself in front of three strangers.

It didn't take us long, what with her writhing around like that on the sofa. Your wife is a very sexy lady.

Frank went to her first, his dick hard. She took it and started gobbling right away, still playing with herself as she did.

He let it happen for a few minutes, then he just grabbed her by the arms and threw her down on the floor and onto her knees.

Leon jumped up-he gets protective of his women. She was shocked, but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was really into it.

Frank fed his cock into her mouth again, all the way into her throat. He grabbed the back of her head, wouldn't give her room to breathe, and began to pound away.

Here he is, fucking her face.

And another pic, this time a woman on her knees engaged in exactly the action he had described. The guy was short, skinny, black. His bony hands were wrapped around the woman's skull, gripping her so that she wouldn't be able to escape what was happening to her. The woman's face was being squished into his crotch. Again no way to see-but again, the hair could be right. It was the same colour. The woman was the right pale colour, the correct slender build.

Then I went to her. Then Leon. All three of us standing over her, she took turns on our dicks. I couldn't get a pic of that, sorry.

Finally, Leon put her down on all fours and knelt down behind her. Put it in and began fucking her. I was the one in front of her at this point, fucking her face the way Frank did it.

I pulled away and let Frank have a go-he really seemed to like fucking her face. And she seemed to really enjoy him doing it. She made a choking, gagging sound with every thrust-gug, gug, gug, gug, gug, gug, gugh! At the same time, Leon pounded away at her, his balls slap-slap-slap-slapping against her from behind.

That's how it went for about half an hour. We took turns, switched positions. We fucked her in every position imaginable. She begged and screamed for more. I've never seen anything like it.

Gina always told me that doggy made her feel like an animal, disrespected. Missionary was her favourite, though she didn't mind being on top sometimes, in control. But she always felt anxious when we did it that way, like she was "on show" somehow. Even if the lights were off (and they usually were).

Then we took her to Leon's bedroom. They went first and I watched.

He posted another pic-not just grainy this time but completely blurred. It was clear the photographer was sitting down, away from the action. The most prominent thing in the image was his dick-which was huge, or at least seemed to be from this perspective. It was close up, right in front of the camera. Distasteful.

In the background I could make out two black guys spit-roasting a white woman. She was on all fours, one guy at either end. Aside from the fact that she was white, and she had dark hair, it was impossible to assess if it could have been Gina.

This guy had gone to incredible lengths to find images online that fit her description but didn't give away any specific details. And then h created a story that weaved them all together into one story. It would almost be impressive, if it wasn't so creepy.

Then he posted again, this time a video clip, only a few seconds in length. It was the same scene-the big dick in the foreground, this time being jerked slowly with one hand (the other, presumably, holding the camera phone). The three people in the background were moving, the two guys pounding away at the woman between them.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she cried. She was breathless, panting. Then the words contorted into a desperate sound: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!" It was clear she was having a huge, intense orgasm.

I knew it couldn't be Gina. I'd never seen her in that state, never heard her make sounds like that.

Then I jumped into action myself. Didn't get very much on camera/video after that.

Of course not, I thought to myself. That's pretty convenient when you're trying to convince me of a story like this.

Just this last one.

Another video. She was still being spit-roasted, but this time the guy holding the camera was the one fucking her from behind. The guy in front-Frank-was holding her head and thrusting forcefully into her mouth.

The quality of the picture in this video was much better. The cameraman had really taken care to ensure it came out well, despite being busy fucking her at the same time. The first thing I noticed was the hair: it was the perfect length, the perfect jet-black colour, and with slight curls in exactly the right places.

Then as they continued to fuck her, the guy with the camera moved his left hand down her back. The camera followed the movement. The hand lightly smacked her bum and then moved around to her hip. I could make out the edge of it at first, but as he twisted the camera angle it became clear: a small pink tattoo. A butterfly.

My heart pounded. This can't be happening.

And then suddenly there was an explosion of sound. I almost jumped out of my seat, even though I knew the sound was not coming from the house-it was from the video. It was a song. I recognised it right away, and it took only a nanosecond for my brain to process it: When You Were Mine, by Prince.

It wasn't music I would listen to. I knew it because it was Gina's ringtone for me. She had assigned it a month or so after we'd met.

In the video, the woman continued to get pounded, taking no notice of the sound. The cameraman panned around and now I could see Leon walking over to them, completely naked, his cock swinging between his legs. Leon looked over at the camera and gave a big, toothy smile and then winked. He held his right hand up at the camera. He was holding a phone in a pink case: this was where the sound was coming from.

My whole body shrivelled.

Leon walked over to her and held the phone in front of her face. Frank pulled his dick out of her mouth and stepped back, giving her space to adjust her eyes and focus on what she's being shown.

"Who's this calling you?" Leon asked, holding the phone out to her. "Who is Dennis?"

She turned her head to the side and up to Leon. I could clearly see the side of her face.

"It's my husband," she said. And I knew that voice. Slightly deeper, a hint of growl in it-but it was the same voice.

It was Gina.

The whole thing was true. The whole time it really had been her.

Despair swelled in my chest. At the same time, my cock throbbed and began to spurt into my pants. I jolted forward, clutching my crotch with one hand and the phone with the other. A combination of ecstasy and revulsion ripped through me simultaneously.

The sound of the ringer stopped as the call tailed off-having gone to voicemail, I remembered.

"Do you want to speak to your husband?" Leon asked.

Gina shakes her head. "No."

"What do you want then?"

"I want the three of you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard."

Frank stepped towards her again, his hard dick in his hand in offering. "Yes," he said. "That's what you want. You want to be fucked, don't you, slut-cunt?"

"Yes."

"You want us to fuck you so hard you forget all about your husband?" Leon asked, and she nodded at him vigorously.

"We want to fill you up with come and send you back to him, dripping with it."

She grunted, then reached out and took hold of Frank's dick again, shoving it into her mouth.

The cameraman, who hadn't slowed down fucking her throughout the whole exchange, suddenly spoke: "I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm gonna come in you, fill you up with my spunk."

Gina didn't slow down. "Yes yes yes," she said, her words muffled by the cock in her mouth.

And then the video cut out. Less than a minute in total, but it felt like I'd been watching for an hour. I sat on the sofa, feeling the stickiness of my own come splattered against the inside of my boxers. Even in the midst of that, I could feel that my dick was hard again.

My mind buzzed with thousands of thoughts all at once. I didn't know where to start.

I buried my head into my hands and whined.

#

There was another video after that, but it wasn't sex. Gina didn't even appear in it.

This was just Leon, holding the camera in front of his face and smiling wide.

I groaned at the sight of him, the man who had fucked my wife, and who had engineered for two others to fuck her too.

Realising that the camera was recording, Leon said: "Mate, she's gone to have a shower, but I promise you we fucked her good. What a horny wife you've got there, you should be proud." Then it was back to that gleaming grin. He gave an awkward thumbs-up.

Then the video cut out.

#

My phone pinged twenty minutes later. A text from Gina: Hey hun, are you okay? I've only just seen your texts/calls. We're fine, lost track of time. You know how it is. But on way home now. Should be half hour at most. See you soon. Xxxx.

I dropped the phone onto the sofa and slumped backwards. What would I do when she got home? What would I say? Should I confront her about it-and then what if she denied it? I could show her the proof, but what would she think about that?

Obviously it'd be the end of the marriage. Was that what I wanted?

Too many questions. Too much to think about.

#

There was another post in the group while I waited for her.

We'll keep you updated if you want, maybe make some more videos next time we see her. Frank had an idea while she was showering, that he wanted to go for a bit of anal. She said no, said she had to get home, but said we could do that next time.

That post made up my mind for me.

I heard her coming through the front door just moments later. I closed the app and waited.

She walked into the lounge and saw me sat on the sofa expectantly, in the dark. Her eyes widened. "You're awake," she said. "Did you get my text?"

"I fell asleep here," I explained, my throat dry. "I just woke up."

"Aww, poor you. You must have missed me."

"You're all I've been thinking about." She squinted her eyes in an awww-sweet look. I asked: "Did you have a good night?"

She considered, then shrugged. "You know Steff. Always wants to go dancing. I managed not to drink too much, but I'm absolutely shattered now."

Now was the time to pounce, I knew: ask her for a full account of what had happened and then challenge it. When she protested, follow up by producing the evidence.

But I was tired. My body had been pumped full of adrenaline for the last few hours, my emotions were all over the place, and I was ready to crash. I didn't have the energy for that kind of discussion, not tonight.

I looked up at her. Whatever had happened, right now she was beautiful. I didn't know how or why she'd ended up going through with this craziness, but she had come back to our house afterwards, to me.

I just wanted to slide into bed next to her, feel the warmth of her body next to mine, and drift off to sleep.

So that's what we did. Maybe I'll deal with the rest of it tomorrow, I told myself.

#

We didn't talk about it; I tried to forget the whole thing, to write it off as some crazy mistake, one anomalous night in our otherwise perfect marriage.

I didn't use the app any more-it was no longer a fantasy of mine to see Gina get chatted up. I was well past that.

It did turn me on when I thought back to that night, to what had happened. Sometimes I'd log back into Confession, find that group, and re-watch the videos. Sometimes I'd read all the comments through from the beginning, trying to re-live the experience, the wild emotions. But of course it wasn't the same-there wasn't the same denial, the complete shock at the big reveal when I realised it was actually her.

The videos were just as horny to watch though.

One day, I logged in to find that the name of the group had changed. Now it was called "Married Wife Fucker", and it also contained a brief description: Me and my friends are fucking a very hot married woman. Posting on here to keep you all updated with what's happening.

It was still a closed group-you had to be invited to join- but there were other people in there now, I noticed: all three of the guys she'd been with that night, plus a handful of others. I wondered who they were-other guys whose wives had been compromised, maybe? Just friends of theirs who they'd let in on the secret and who wanted to see what had happened?

And did this mean they were serious about seeing her again?

I had accepted that Gina had made a mistake, a one-night indiscretion, but surely she had no intention of repeating it?

The answer came just a few weeks later, when she told me she had another night out planned with Steff. I'd never known them to see each other twice in a month. But I nodded my head and said that was fine. We'll see what happens, I thought.

And then when the night came around, it happened exactly as I expected. As I expected nowadays, anyway.

Within an hour of her leaving the house, the app began to ping as updates were posted. They weren't specifically for me now though-they were for the enjoyment of the whole group. There were some updates, a few pictures. Nothing particularly explicit, nothing that could give away her identity.

But I knew it was her.

I followed the action as intently as the first time. This is how it's going to be from now on, I thought. She goes out to get gangbanged by these guys; I sit at home and follow the action on the app, with a raging hard-on.

#

And I was right. That's what happened. She started having her nights out once a month-it wasn't always Steff: sometimes it was work friends, sometimes other people I knew she hadn't seen for years, and a few times recently it's been "Becky"-a name I've never heard before and a person I'm pretty sure she's invented completely.

Each time she'd go out and there would be updates on the group: new pictures, new posts, new comments.

One time, the app even started to ping while I was at work. Horrified, I went into the toilet cubicles and loaded it up-there were the pictures. And worse, I could see our wallpaper in the background. She had invited them to our house. I could have come home early-it didn't happen often, but it wasn't completely out of the questions-but she didn't seem to care.

I also noticed the number of members of the group creeping up: ten, fifteen, thirty... By the time they were at our home, there were ninety-eight members. They liked posts, left comments about how pretty she was, what a good slut she was, how lucky those guys were.

The final picture posted that day was the come shot. She was on her knees, face looking directly at the camera-completely plastered in their sticky white goo. There was so much of it that it was impossible to make out her features, impossible to actually recognise her.

That had to have been all three of them, and they had to have come twice over (at least) to produce that much.

Go on! the comments read. And: Pound her good; Smash that slut; Hubby must be so proud-if only he knew!

At home, our sex life dwindled. She just wasn't interested any more-and why would she be? When she wasn't going out, spending her time with her new friends (now no longer even making any kind of excuse for who she was with-she just said she was out for the night, no explanation, and often didn't come back til the next morning), she'd be at home, engrossed in her phone, texting.

I was losing her-but to what? To all of them?

One day I logged in-two thousand followers in the group, I saw now with dismay. This time they posted a video of her blowing one of them. She was watching the camera, her eyes wide, playing to it. Clearly, she loved it. And she didn't care any more, that was obvious.

I wondered if she knew the video had been posted online. If she didn't know, I wondered if the idea would even bother her.

Then there were more than four thousand members. This wasn't just updates from the three guys any more-she had set up her own profile (RavenSlut22) and was posting her own stuff. Pictures, videos. Inviting others to post.

This was no longer just a group: this was her fan club. If she knew about the app, what else had they told her? Had they told how it had all started, that I knew about everything that had happened?

One night she hosted a Q&A, invited all the group members to ask anything they wanted to know about her and promised she'd answer as many of them as she could.

She was sat at the other end of the sofa from me, the TV on in the background but neither of us paying any attention to it.

How much of this does your hubby know about?

I don't know.

When was the first time you realised you were a slut?

I would never, ever think about myself using that word. I get what you're asking, but I don't know. I've always been this person.

Your husband must be a complete loser?

No answer to that one.

There was plenty I wanted to ask myself. I wondered if she knew I was on there-and if she did, would it break the spell if I communicated directly with her on the app rather than just lurking and watching? What if I typed out a question, sent it, and then she just looked up from the phone and answered me across the sofa?

I couldn't handle that.

I told her I was getting an early night and left her there, pretending to watch TV but actually answering questions for all her fans. I went up and quickly got undressed and jumped into bed. It was early and I wasn't tired, but there was no way I'd have been able to sleep anyway. I just watched as the Q&A unfolded.

Someone asked about the original guys who'd been fucking her.

I still see them sometimes, but I outgrew them. And there's so many other interesting people out there, I couldn't tie myself down to just them.

Tell us more about your husband. Why don't you just leave him?

I love my husband, and more importantly he loves me. I really tried to be a "good" girl, but I just can't. I held out for a little over a year, but it was driving me crazy. If he ever finds out about any of it, I hope he understands. I don't want to have to leave him.

My mind reeled. A little over a year-after we were married or after we met?

Either way, that wasn't the guys she met at the pub. I tried to calculate in my head, tried to figure out when there had been any strange behaviour from her, at any time.

In the end, I had to just ask: So tell us about the first time you cheated on your husband?

It seemed to take forever for her to answer. When she finally posted, I stared at the screen, aghast.

It was at his work Christmas party. One of his colleagues tried it on when hubby wasn't around. I was permanently horny at the time anyway, but this guy really got me going. Then hubby interrupted, spoilt the moment. But then bumped into the guy a couple of hours later when hubby was busy, and we went outside for a cigarette. He didn't even have to say anything: just took me around the side of the building, bent me over, and fucked me. It was quick, but I had the biggest orgasm I'd had in years.

Preston.

I remembered that night so well. I knew he had wanted her-that had been obvious-but I had no idea... I remembered when she'd gone missing, when I'd finally found her outside, cigarette in hand... I felt sick at the memory.

But it turned out the revelation wasn't quite finished.