Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy must have said something to some of the other guys there, because half an hour later I'm dancing with the boss and he's trying it on too. I said no to him, at first, but he persisted. He told me that he knew I'd already been a naughty girl and he wanted a piece of the action. We snuck away and I sucked him off in the car park. I told myself I didn't want to, but the whole thing turned me on so much.

Before I knew it, another one of the guys was taking me outside. Then another. I sucked or fucked six or seven of them I think, after the boss.

I couldn't believe it. My work colleagues.

She finished up the Q&A, said goodnight. Then I heard her on the stairs, coming up to bed.

Another couple of hundred had joined the group in the last hour, I saw. She was becoming an internet sensation. It wouldn't be long before the people we knew in real life stumbled upon the group, found out about her, found out our secret. And then what?

Gina climbed into bed next to me. I pretended to be asleep, my mind whirring through possibilities

Everyone at work already knew, clearly-but what about when the neighbours knew about it? Our other friends? Our family?

I rolled away from her, shielding the incredible hard-on that had built up over the last few minutes.

And why does it turn me on so much when I think about this? I wondered, but I had no answer.

Gina was asleep in minutes, but I stayed up most of the night, first thinking it over and then just watching her sleep. Her soft, beautiful face; the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. I realised that none of it mattered. The important thing was that I was beside her, and I would remain here for as long as she wanted.

END