Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Chris. My name is Priestess Chloe. I am the only priestess you will interact with here. You will only address me as Priestess. If I ask you a question, you can answer "Yes, Priestess" or "No, Priestess." When I allow you to speak, you will end each statement with 'Priestess.' Is that clear?"

"Yes, Priestess."

"Good."

Again, she waited, giving me a little smirk. God, I felt so terribly naked. This felt so horribly odd. Every instinct I had was to move my hands around and cover myself in the front, but they were bound behind my back. My butt still ached, and now my knees were already starting to hurt. Priestess Chloe spoke again.

"You also need to understand that I, and I alone, will be in charge of your discipline. All sentences I hand out to you, Chris, are absolutely final. I WILL not change them, and they can't be overruled by anyone else. Do you understand?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Priestess."

"So I understand you have something to confess today, Chris. You may begin."

"Yes, Priestess. Well you see, Priestess, it's about my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about six months ago. We were together for two years. We had a good relationship, well, you see, I think it was a good relationship and she did, well at least I think she did too, well anyway..."

What was happening? I had an elegant confession rehearsed in my mind, contrite and humble, yet polished. But I was coming across like some sort of idiot. Maybe it had something to do with the way this "priestess" had been staring me down creepily, intimidating me, for several minutes now. Not to mention the fact that I was trying to think and speak while I was totally bare-ass naked, and kneeling on the floor. I felt so weird with my penis just hanging there exposed, and yet my hands were bound uselessly behind my back. I couldn't begin to describe how embarrassed I felt. I noticed I was still rambling, when the priestess interrupted me.

"So you two are no longer together?"

"That's correct, Priestess. Anyway, Priestess, while we were together, she sometimes gave me pictures of herself, or sometimes let me take pictures of her, pictures that are revealing. Some of these pictures show her naked. Priestess."

"Do you still have these pictures?"

"Yes, Priestess."

"Do you still look at these pictures?"

I was blushing, embarrassed. Was I that easy to see through?

"Yes, Priestess, I do."

"End your statement with 'Priestess!'"

"Yes, Priestess, I do, Priestess."

Priestess Chloe pursed her lips and closed her eyes for just a second. Opening them, she was again unflappable.

"And do you fantasize to these pictures, or masturbate to them?"

"Yes, Priestess. Sometimes, Priestess."

She took a deep breath, then just stared at me.

"I try my best n--"

"DID I SAY you could speak, Chris?"

She was mad. "No, Priestess."

"I've taken over this confession now. You will speak when you're spoken to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Priestess."

For the next several minutes, Priestess Chloe stared at me. I'm not sure that she blinked. I waited, knees aching on the concrete floor, bound naked in a cold cell in which the air did not move, waiting for her to speak. But she wouldn't speak. She just stared me down, and I'd never felt so vulnerable before. It was unnerving. I didn't know it was possible to feel that naked. Frankly, I was scared. Finally, after who knows how long, very softly, very seriously, she spoke.

"This is a big deal, Chris. This - this is major."

I reminded myself not to speak.

"Let's not talk about this woman like she's not a real person. What is your ex-girlfriend's name, Chris?"

"Her name is Rachel, Priestess."

"Rachel." She spoke her name, waited, stared at me coldly. "Rachel gave you a great gift, Chris. She trusted you with it, and you betrayed her. You invaded her privacy. You've committed a crime against Rachel. Do you understand that, Chris?"

"Well, Priestess, I understand I shouldn't have..."

"Chris, do you understand that once you're no longer in a relationship with Rachel, you have no right to look at her pictures like that?"

"Yes, that's what I felt guilty about, Priestess."

"You SHOULD feel guilty about it. It's wrong, Chris. It's a moral crime. I want you to understand clearly how serious this is."

"I d.."

"Did I ASK you to speak?"

"No, Priestess."

Again, she stared at me.

"Looking at naked pictures of someone when you no longer have that privilege, that's a moral crime. It's taking advantage of a special status that you no longer have. It's like assault, Chris."

I took a very deep breath.

"Are you beginning to understand how serious this is, Chris?"

"Yes, Priestess."

"You've violated Rachel. I want you to say it. Say it out loud, Chris. That's an order."

I tried to form the words. I swallowed, took a deep breath, swallowed again.

"I violated Rachel, Priestess."

Sweat dripped down my cold, naked sides, making me tingle. Out loud, from my mouth, the words sounded wrong, but in this situation, vulnerable, under Priestess Chloe's cold, hard stare, bound and unable to do nothing but face the situation, my opinion began to change. Why was I here if I wasn't guilty? Yes, I was interested in FemDom, but there were many places around the city where I could explore that subculture, places where I wouldn't be placing myself into an unknown situation so that I could confess what I'd done wrong. I took a very deep breath, and squeezed my eyes closed in shame.

"You know you've violated Rachel, don't you Chris? Even if you've been hiding it from yourself, deep down, you've always known. Haven't you?"

"Yes, Priestess." I spoke through a sob I was holding in.

"That makes you even more guilty, Chris. You have no excuse for your actions."

I felt a tear start to trickle down my left cheek. Priestess Chloe just watched me, nearly unblinking. I held in another sob.

"You haven't violated any other women like this, have you?"

"No, Priestess." She looked at me with some suspicion.

"Are you telling me the truth, Chris? I can't tell you how much you'll regret it if you ever lie to me."

"Yes, Priestess. I'm telling the truth, Priestess. Rachel is the only woman I've ever done this to, Priestess."

"Done this to? Be specific, Chris. She's the woman you violated. Say it."

"Yes, Priestess. Rachel is the only woman I've violated, Priestess. And I'm so sorry for it, Priestess."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be."

I felt a deeper chill, and was suddenly scared.

"The first thing you're going to do when you get home, Chris, is delete these pictures of Rachel. You will delete every trace of these pictures from your computer, your phone, wherever they happen to be. Throw away any hard copies. Destroy them. You have no more right to them. Whatever you need to do, make it impossible for yourself to ever look at them again. And you will NOT look at them while you're destroying them. You will do this before you do anything else once you get home. That is an order."

"Yes, Priestess."

She continued to stare at me, directly into my eyes, even after she spoke and I had responded, in a way that intimidated me, and let me know that she absolutely meant business.

"Chris, that much should be obvious, that you would have to delete those pictures. That's a small start. Next, we need to work on your self-control."

I breathed deeply. I wanted so badly to speak, but was trying to learn to be quiet unless she told me to speak. It wasn't easy. Priestess Chloe reached into a small pocket hidden on the side of her thronelike chair, and pulled out a cellphone. She pushed a button, waited for someone to answer.

"Alisa, will you bring the cart? Thanks!"

After hanging up, she simply stared at me. Oh god this wasn't easy. I knew that I hadn't even begun, that the pain of whatever I had to go through was just beginning, and already this was so very difficult. I felt tears drying on my cheeks. A second later, I heard the door open behind me. Some commotion, someone lifting something over the ledge, and then Priestess Chloe spoke.

"Thanks, Alisa!" With that, the door again closed.

The priestess took a deep breath, still staring me down.

"Chris. Chris, I'm sorry to tell you that I'm going to have to take away your orgasms for awhile."

I gasped, unable to comprehend what I was hearing.

"You've shown that you can't control yourself, that you let your desires get the best of you. You can't be in charge of your own ejaculations. They have to be taken away. I'm going to place you in a chastity device until I decide that you have changed, and can be trusted again to manage your own desires. You won't be allowed to have an erection, to masturbate, or to ejaculate. Or obviously, to have sex. Until I decide."

I think my mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

"That's my decision. It is final."

"I - bbbut..."

"Did I ASK you to speak, Chris?"

"N-n-no, Priestess." I was stunned. What in the hell was she talking about? I didn't have time to think about it. The priestess was already standing, moving toward me, then edging past me, finding something in the cart near the door behind me. When she reappeared in front of me again, she was tearing open a sealed packet and removing a pair of latex gloves. After stretching each blue glove over each of her hands, she found a disinfecting wipe in the pouch, and tore it open.

This wipe was soaked with a strong cleanser. My nose filled instantly with an overpowering combination of medical and cleaning smell. As soon as it did, Priestess Chloe used one of her gloved hands to hold my cock, and the other to scrub it with the wipe, firmly and thoroughly. Despite the attention, this was not any sort of turn-on. The scraping sensation as it was scrubbed clean was matched by the burning sensation left by the cleansers. I winced, and forced myself not to speak. She didn't stop with my cock, but continued on to my balls, cleaning all around them, beneath and behind them, not taking particular care to be gentle. I held my breath as she pulled and squeezed. Finally, she finished. Oh dear god I was scared. What had I gotten into?

The priestess again made her way past me, and disposed of the waste somewhere on the cart behind me. I heard her opening and closing some sort of drawers. Then she was again in front of me, still wearing medical gloves, this time holding some sort of plexiglass ring.

"Hold still, Chris."

"Yes, Priestess."

Before I'd even finished speaking, she was holding the ring up behind my balls, then pushing one of them through it, and sticking my penis through. Then she took my other ball and basically squeeze-forced it through the ring as I shut my eyes tight, trying to to but unable to keep from squealing. God, it hurt. When she was done, this solid hard plexiglass ring was stuck against my pelvis, behind my cock and balls. I took a big breath.

Again, the Priestess slipped past me, searching in the cart, and again she reappeared. This time she held a plexiglass tube. Oh, no. Oh dear god oh holy hell no. Who in the hell thought of some sort of - what on earth kind of messed up - I mean seriously why did I go into something like this not knowing what I was - oh dear god I couldn't even speak but it wouldn't matter because she wasn't going to listen to me and I was bound so that I couldn't move and dear god this couldn't possibly be right and oh dear god what on earth?

Chloe, still gloved, slipped this hard plexiglass tube over my still-stinging penis. I winced as I watched it disappear. The collar at the end of this tube mated perfectly with the ring, but to reach it, the priestess stretched my balls straight down as far as possible. Oh god it hurt, and it left them super exposed and vulnerable. It felt weird, the scrotal tissue squeezed between these layers of plexiglass. Not to mention the weirdness of my cock basically gone, enclosed in a tube. Chloe opened her hand, revealing three metal locks. She fed one through the hole at the top of the tube collar, which was aligned with a hole at the top of the ring. She slipped the lock through both holes. Dear god her gloved hands, so close to me, in such an intimate spot, doing this to me, taking this away, were all kinds of intimidating. She held the lock for just a second, and I winced, before she clicked it shut. I took three deep breaths. She did the same with a second lock, on the bottom of the ring on the left side, then with another on the bottom of the ring on the right side. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Finally, she stripped the gloves from her hands, threw them over me onto the cart, then walked back to the chair, and dropped into it.

"Done. You'll be wearing this for awhile. No trying to touch the penis, no trying to take this off. It's off limits until I decide you don't need it anymore. Clear?"

I took a very deep breath. "Yes, Priestess." My voice sounded weak and puny.

"What was that?"

"Yes, Priestess!"

"Better. Now, just so we're clear, when you come back, I'll clean it for you. There's a little hole at the end that you can pee through. If you want to, you can pour some water through that hole, and let it drain out, to clean it in between visits. But that should be more than enough cleaning, especially considering the fact that it will never be touched. Understand?"

"Yes, Priestess."

"And those locks - there's exactly one key to each of them, and I have it. Also, each of them has an identifier number micro-stamped into it, that I can check with a scope. So don't get any ideas about trying to cheat your way out of the locks. I'll know."

"Yes, Priestess."

"This part takes time, I know. But you need to start accepting the fact that you won't have orgasms anymore. Not for a long time, anyway. Try to get used to the fact that it's off limits to you."

"Yes, Priestess..." I whined it a little bit.

"But of course, this isn't enough. You still need to pay for what you did, and be thoroughly shown that it was wrong. Hmmm...." She paused, and I was getting even more scared. "I think ten strokes should do it. Chris, for violating Rachel by looking at naked pictures of her without her permission, you will receive ten strokes with the cane. That is my decision, and it is final."

I gasped. A cane. What in the hell? Suddenly, I was extremely scared, and started to cry again.

"Chris, it's customary to thank your Priestess for her discipline."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Nevertheless, I didn't want to get into any more trouble. I sniveled, tried to stop crying, and choked out some words.

"Priestess, thank you for your discipline, for correcting me, and setting me on the right path, Priestess."

"I will see you back here in exactly one month to check on your progress, and to sentence you to any additional discipline I decide you need. Do NOT miss your date."

"Yes, Priestess."

Chloe again talked into the phone, and a few minutes later two women came in the door. The first, a very pretty young woman with pale skin, big eyes, and long brown hair, used a set of cutters to release me from my bonds. The other, a young woman who appeared to be of southeast Asian descent, stood in the door casually and watched her.

"Chris, you'll be leaving me now. I AM your priestess. It's customary to show your respect by kissing my feet."

Oh wow. This is the kind of thing I'd dreamed about. But in the mood I was in, having just had my cock, let's face, taken away from me, and scared to death of the cane, well, the whole thing hit differently. It seemed weird and pathetic and sad.

"Yes, Priestess."

I looked down at Priestess Chloe's shoes. Flat black dress shoes showing a curve of her pale instep, almost to her toes. They looked like very cute feet. Chloe, after all, was a very cute woman. I started to look forward to this, just a little. I couldn't wait to see her feet bare.

"Go ahead. Start kissing."

So I guess she wasn't going to remove those shoes. I swallowed my disappointment.

"Yes, Priestess."

I knelt forward, placing my lips near the skin of Chloe's foot that was exposed by her right shoe.

"No, Chris. Lay your body all the way down on the floor. You can't be up on your knees while you do this. Show me that you know your place before me, Chris."

"Yes, Priestess."

I lowered my whole body, lying naked on the cold, hard concrete floor. The new sheath around my cock pressed hard against the floor, reminding me again of my chaste condition, the condition this woman had placed me in. Placing my lips against the skin of my priestess' right foot, I heard her speak.

"Twelve kisses to each foot, Chris. Twelve long, slow kisses. Passionate. If they're not given to me with all the feeling inside you, you'll be starting over."

"Yes, Priestess." I whispered the words into Chloe's foot.

Pressing my lips firmly against the bare skin in the center of the shoe's opening, I kissed. I lingered, kissing harder. All my feeing, all my passion. I moved my head, breathed deeply, and kissed and kissed, losing myself in the feeling of it, kissing with more passion than I'd ever kissed Rachel or any other woman on the lips, decades of pent-up submissive desires poured out into this kiss, poured out at the feet of my priestess, offered in loving adoration to the woman who had taken away my sex and condemned me to a caning I was dreading, adoring her and loving her not just in spite of, but because of her strict cruelty. I almost felt outside my own body. I continued to kiss, longer and longer, and one of the two women standing behind me suddenly giggled, laughed at me, and all at once I felt ridiculous.

I closed the kiss, hoping it had been long enough. It was hard to keep track of time down here. One. Eleven to go, on this foot.

I kissed again, this time feeling watched, feeling stupid, feeling pathetic.

"Oh my god."

"I know right."

"I always love this part though, watching them... watching them do THIS."

"Yeah, it's funny but it's kind of mesmerizing."

Oh god. Listening to the two women behind me didn't help. I continued kissing. God, why was I here? This skin I was kissing so intensely, it was FOOT skin. I wanted to crawl into a hole, but I kept kissing, tried to keep showing my passionate dedication to my priestess, trying and trying. So fucking weird, so fucking humiliating, after all those years of fantasizing I'd had no idea my god. Finally I closed off kiss number two.

A third kiss. I'd be down here a long time, so I'd better get used to it. Above and behind me, one of the two women watching this laughed, a quick high chirp of a laugh, and it sounded so cute, so adorably, humiliatingly cute, and even though I became instantly even more embarrassed, something started to shift. Of course this was where I belonged. My priestess was better than me, of course. These two women behind me were better than me. Every woman here was better than me. I mean, obviously. I kissed and kissed, savoring the feeling of knowing my place, and my cock started to grow, then I experienced the new, surprising, infuriating feeling of it being stopped cold by the chastity tube, retreating, the feeling of being insanely turned on but unable to grow into a full erection, blocked again, and blocked again, and I sobbed a little into my kiss, into Priestess Chloe's foot. Three.

The fourth kiss felt even more intense. Wonderful and awful, exciting and humiliating. My thoughts turned to the two women behind me, what they were preparing to do to me even as they laughed at and made fun of me, and my cock made another valiant but futile attempt to grow hard. My god, all the time I'd spent fantasizing about kissing the feet of the women I knew could never have prepared me for the reality of it, the intense highs and lows that were somehow becoming the same thing. Four.