Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my head a bit and planted kiss number five lower, closer to Chloe's toes, just above the edge of her shoe. I started to imagine what this full, bare foot looked like, then realized that of course I would never be allowed to see it, why would I, I didn't deserve such a privilege, then started feeling thankful I was even allowed to see, to kiss, this small part of my priestess' beautiful foot. I pressed my lips harder into the spot, twisting my head into the kiss, trying to show Priestess Chloe how much I adored her, how much I accepted her authority, how thankful I was for her. I'd been stripped naked before her, not just physically, but emotionally. She'd shown me who I was, what I'd done, where I belong. Five.

Kiss number six proceeded as I thought about what I'd done. I'd violated Rachel. My priestess was right; this was a very big deal. I felt so guilty, and began to sob as I kissed. I was so thankful for Priestess Chloe. I was thankful for her brutal honesty with me, thankful that she'd taken away sex from me, thankful even for the upcoming scary beating she'd sentenced me to. My cock strained against its enclosure as I kissed, in my mind thanking Priestess Chloe for that enclosure, for that denial, for the never-ending frustration. Six.

Thr next half dozen kisses went much the same way, highs and lows, humiliation and excitement. Finally switching to Chloe's left foot, I felt surprised at how cool it felt after the warmth of her right foot, warmth likely from my lips, from being kissed for so long. Twelve long, slow, passionate kisses to my priestess' left foot were just as intense as the twelve to her right. Finally, I brought the final kiss to a close, my lips lingering over Chloe's foot.

"That was acceptable, Chris. OK then. Trang, Bethany, you can take him to his caning."

"Right on it."

I heard the heart-breakingly cute voice of one of them just as I was grabbed under the arms. I felt mysef lifted roughly from the floor and shoved out the door, both young women with an arm around my back and another gripping one arm tight. In this manner, I was half-escorted, half-dragged down the hall.

Now I was scared. Sweating, breathing fast, insanely frightened. I was surprised that my cock was still straining against its enclosure. I reminded myself that I deserved what was coming, and tried to prepare myself.

The disconcerting thing about this walk was the smile. The woman on my left, the pale, long-haired brunette, had a glowing, friendly smile. Dark smooth hair, down half her back, talking animatedly to the woman on my right, with a smile like she was as happy as she could be, as if the thing she was escorting me toward, a caning, had no impact on her mood at all. It didn't matter. What was coming was coming.

Several more turns inside the bare cinder block walls made me completely lose track of where we were. I had no idea. Eventually, we came across a large, open area. Yet another woman waited beside a large, industrial looking steel table.

As we approached this woman I saw, next to the strange looking table, a bucket with the ends of several canes sticking up and out of it. The canes were soaking in water. I closed my eyes.

As all three women sort of helped, sort of pushed me up onto the table, I got a good look at it. It was steel, with several slotted openings at either end. The sides of the table extended the full length of it, but there was a large opening in the middle. One woman positioned me so that I was lying face down, my cock and its enclosure hanging down into the opening.

The dark haired woman with the smile positioned my arms, spreading them, extending each hand to a corner of the table. At the same time, I felt the other woman, the Asian woman, pull my feet to each corner. The third woman, a tall, thin blonde, had gone to retrieve something. As she returned, I could see that they were thick leather belts.

I inhaled sharply. The three women went to work, threading the belts around my wrists and ankles and through the slats, fastening them on the underside of the table. Each belt was surprisingly tight. I wasn't going to be moving anywhere.

The Asian woman walked to the side of the table and began turning some sort of crank. With each turn, the table folded up on itself from the center. My ass was pushed higher into the air as my hands and feet each lowered toward the floor. She turned and turned the crank, until I was nearly folded in half, my toes and fingertips almost touching the ground, my face at about knee level, my ass now at the perfect height for one of these women to cane it. I couldn't have possibly felt more vulnerable.

"We need to wait."

All three women were standing around my head. I was looking down at their tennis shoes, but if I strained my neck and looked up, I could just get a glimpse of their faces.

"Wait? Wait for what?"

"For Courtney. She wants to see it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she said she wants to see this one get what's coming to him."

"OK then, we'll wait for her."

"Why this one in particular?"

"She said this one has an attitude. Said he's trouble, she can just tell."

"She's usually right about these things."

"It IS fun watching the attitude getting beaten out of a man."

"Yeah, totally."

Once again I was waiting, scared, cold but sweating. This time, though, I was naked, strapped to a folded up table with my ass in the air, being watched over by three attractive young women talking about my attitude. I'd been wrong before, in the waiting room. Knowing what's coming is much worse than not knowing.

Finally Courtney, the receptionist who had seemed to have it out for me, came striding slowly through the room. She stood next to the other women and pulled out her earbuds.

"We're ready."

"Yeah, we were just waiting for you."

"Let's get started then."

I squeezed my eyes closed in fear. Then I heard a sharp voice.

"Chris, look up at me!"

I looked up. The young Asian woman was staring down at me, flanked by the others. She wore baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt, and was holding a sheet of paper. Her face looked serious.

"Chris, do you understand why you're being caned?"

"Yes, Miss. I understand, Miss."

"Then tell us why you're being caned!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Miss. I am being caned because I - I -" I didn't want to say it. Forcing myself, I spoke up. "I violated my ex-girlfriend, Rachel. After we broke up, I looked at naked pictures of her that she'd given me while we were dating. Miss."

No answer. The woman holding the paper was giving me a funny look. Then I noticed that the other dark-haired woman, the one who'd been smiling, looked stunned. Her jaw had dropped.

"Oh my GOD!"

"Are we reporting this?"

"No. Chloe said no. Not -technically- illegal."

"It ought to be."

"Chris, you have to realize most men come here to confess crimes like they've been masturbating too much. Or they looked at porn once. Or they're objectifying a woman they know, and fantasizing about her. Like their best friend's wife, or something."

I felt a pit in my stomach. I didn't have to wait until I thought I had something real to confess. I could have come here any time to confess something like that. Maybe the problem was that I didn't feel guilty about those things.

The tall blonde spoke up. "Oh I'm going to enjoy this one!"

"You were right, Courtney. This one is trouble."

The Asian woman spoke again, reading from the sheet of paper.

"Chris, because of your crimes, Priestess Chloe has sentenced you to corporal punishment. Your bare buttocks will be whipped with a rattan cane ten times. This is a direct order from the priestess. It cannot be appealed or overruled. Chris, do you understand what is about to happen to you?"

I sobbed my answer. "Yes, Miss. I understand, Miss."

"Chris, do you understand and agree that your punishment is just? That you're receiving exactly what you deserve?"

"Yes, Miss." My voice sounded shaky. "I understand and agree, Miss."

"It wouldn't matter if you disagreed, of course, but it's good to get it on the record."

She showed the paper to the others.

"All agreed that this is a valid order from the Priestess? This is Chloe's signature?"

"Yep."

"Sure is."

"So we all need to sign."

The women passed around a pen and took turns kneeling on the floor and signing the paper.

"Chris, your punishment will be carried out today by Acolyte Miss Bethany."

The woman with the long dark hair, who had been smiling at my ordeal, stepped forward and gave me a smirk. She walked down along the table. I could sense that she was selecting a cane. As she did so, the woman who had been reading the paper bent over, close to my head, and whispered to me.

"Chris, you are now being punished."

Silence. The three women who were not about to cane me took a few steps back and arranged themselves around me, ready to watch. I waited, shaking, holding my breath.

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

Oh - my - fucking - god pain across both butt cheeks, instant, unbearable pain, horrible, indescribable pain, and I noticed that I was screaming.

"Aaaaaagh!!!! Oh Oh Oh Ooooohhhhhh god oh god oh god oh Gyeahhhhhhhh!!!"

I'd never felt anything like it. I'd never imagined anything like it. The awful was beyond words.

I was shaking and breathing hard, crying loud and messy and ugly. I waited for the next stroke. Waited some more. Oh holy shit how would I...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCK!!!!

I let out a high pitched scream, feet flexing, hands balled into fists, fighting at my restraints oh god oh mercy oh shit oh fuck oh...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

I screamed and cried and begged. Oh please oh god oh no oh stop oh...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

Roaring in pain, crying and spitting and blubbering and begging and...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

Holy hell awful. Why had I come here? Why had I even? And even through my screams and sobs, an inner voice. I deserve this. I'm guilty and I deserve it. Accept my punishment. I deserve...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

Good god how many more? I'd lost count, my ass was a mess, burning in pain, and I gasped and blubbered and sobbed and tried to speak, tried to say the words I deserve this, but it only came out as sobs, as sub-human squeals, as...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

I deserve this, I deserve this, I...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

I ached and groaned and screamed and cried, even as I reminded myself I deserve every bit of this and...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

How many more? How many? I didn't know but as I screamed and wailed I knew I deserved them all, every last one, and...

SSHHHWHHHAAACCCK!!!!

Oh god almighty it couldn't possibly keep getting worse, could it, and I deserve it, every one, even more, and I sobbed and ached and screamed and cried and banged my head against the table and I deserve this, and suddenly they were all standing before me, four women who had put me in my place.

Was it over? Was it possible? I was crying too hard to pay them too much attention, but I heard something about leaving him there awhile, let him calm down, and I cried and sobbed and wailed.

A few minutes of crying, and Courtney stepped over, standing right next to me.

"Where's that attitude now, boy?"

Eventually, what seemed like an eternity later, Bethany sat down in front of me. Cross-legged on the floor, no more than a foot from where my head hung, she just stared at me, serious and solemn. I was still whimpering, and my ass was still screaming at me. Seeing the young woman who had done this, just staring at me, it was unsettling.

"So Chris..."

Her voice was soft, but serious. Her big smile was long gone.

"I'm an acolyte here, Chris. All of us back here are acolytes. We're training to hopefully become priestesses some day."

Bethany looked down at the floor and played with her hands. She looked back at me.

"Chris, I've punished a lot of men. Mostly lesser punishments, but I've caned a handful. And each time I've caned someone, I've been kinda queasy. Cause it's such a big thing, it's supposed to hurt so bad, and I'm sort of sorry I'm doing it."

She took a deep breath.

"Until you, Chris. Until you. Chris, what you did to that woman was so awful, I can understand now why we use caning. I want you to know, to understand, that I enjoyed every second of caning you. I relished it. I wish I could have given you more strokes. I honestly wonder why the priestess went so easy on you."

Bethany looked back down at the floor. I waited, still sobbing, letting the sting of her words sink in. She traced little shapes on the floor with her finger. Finally, Bethany looked up, looked me right on the eyes, and leaned closer.

"I needed you to know that, Chris. I'm not kidding. I only hope this place can do you some good."

Bethany was joined by the tall blonde, who sat next to her on the floor.

"Chris, you haven't thanked Miss Bethany yet."

I swallowed a sob. "Thank you, Miss. Thank you for caning me, Miss. Thank you for giving me what I deserve."

Bethany just stared at me, as if I hadn't finished yet.

"Miss."

She cocked her head a little. "Hm." Then Bethany stood up and walked off.

The young Asian woman walked over. She was adorably cute. Everyone here was. She spoke to the tall blonde who was still sitting in front of me, watching me whimper.

"Hey Trang."

"Hey. I think it's time."

"He's still crying."

"He's gonna be crying for a long time."

So the young Asian woman, Trang, cranked the table back down, and then she and the tall blonde undid my straps, and helped me stumble off the table. I walked tenderly in a circle. Then I felt a hand in the small of my back. Trang was guiding me toward a door on the far side of the large opening.

"It's time for you to go, Chris. A word of advice - do NOT miss your appointment.

Whatever you have to do. The consequences will be, like, extreme if you don't show. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss."

As we reached the door, Trang opened it. A cold gush of air burst in.

"Miss?"

"Yeah?"

"My clothes, Miss..."

"They're outside. In a bag, down the hall."

"Thank you, Miss."

I stepped outside, still naked, into the freezing cold. It was late, and it was so dark that it took me a second to realize I was standing in a sort of below-grade corridor, a high wall separating it from the sidewalk above. My feet were soaking in ice cold snowmelt mixed with rock salt. I started toward the right, toward what appeared to be steps.

"Chris?"

It was Trang, still watching me from the door.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Miss Bethany was right. You absolutely deserved all of that, and more. You need to make sure you're on your best behavior between now and your next confession."

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss."

"See you the next time you get punished."

With that, Trang closed the door behind me. I noticed there was no doorknob on this side. Freezing, slushing through the cold and wet naked, I came to the steps. Three large plastic bags sat on the stairs. I looked in each until I found the one that had my clothes and my things.

I shivered in the cold as I cried. Getting dressed, I felt my boxers like sandpaper against my raw ass. Finally dressed, I turned on my phone and checked my wallet. Inside, a black card with yellow type.

The card was printed with my full name, address, and phone number. It seemed to be an intimidating way to hint to me "we know where you live." And below the information, a summons.

"You are ordered to appear before Priestess Chloe on February 18 for Confession."

I put the card back in my wallet and started slowly up the stairs to find my car. I had some pictures to delete.