All Comments on 'Confession - Basic Instinct'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

The only way this ends happily ever after is if you confessed to your spouse and gave him a fair divorce. If it's something else, you are delusional. One star, but on the plus side, at least you were able to unburden yourself of your guilt on a completely anonymous website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Colour is irrelevant. The woman is a whore. The husband deserves better but whores lie to save themselves. I hope he finds out and leaves her. He deserves better. She deserves whatever fate awaits a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shield and protect him? What a load os self justifying bullshit by the writer! Call it by whatever name u want...if it walks like a slut, acts like a slut and talks like a slut... then she must be a slut!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Never again? Oh please!

Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

This was wonderful. So well put together. Loved it. Erotic and sexual with the perfect amount of both. I loved the way you described and mixed the sexual woman with the loving wife and mum. 5* should be more.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

The writing is excellent, as erotic as a a dancer beneath a gauzy dress, giving the hint of things beneath without being overt.

But she sounds like she has a mental illness.

Not insulting, but she goes out to get laid and has no idea why, punishes herself to atone for her adultery and promises to be faithful next time. But addicts always say they can control their desires….until it consumes them and destroys their world.

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Well written story, horrible wife. Nasty diseases in Ghana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut😩

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Won’t score well, because she got away with it, but still decent writing.

.

I’ll admit that this didn’t seem real to me. Yes, married women like to fuck around, but a wife with a good, well to do husband who’s good in bed, going out to look for strange so deliberately, when he’s only going to be gone for one day?

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Once again your writing is very good. I cant help but wonder if this is a wind up, as you will get all sorts of righteous condemnation for the behavior outlined. It makes no sense to us logical males, and it clearly makes no sense to the wife character you write about. Something very sexy about that, the female mind not being able to control her body, but instead being controlled by the reptilian portion of the brain. Getting her fuck on in the most dirty way possible. Despicable, the duality, but fascinating.

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetteralmost 2 years ago

Love your writing style. Very introspective and thoughtful. You do such a good job describing what incredibly complex and multidimensional creatures women are

Please keep writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, first things first. There is no love without honesty so she's deluding herself into thinking she is someone she is not. If she won't tell her husband, she is being selfish. Keeping something just for herself. That isn't love. He is blissfully ignorant which makes him a fool. If you trust a person unworthy of your faith you will get burned as the Peter character is in this story. He doesn't know it yet, but he's married to a woman who will do whatever she wants with him, or while away from him. Her excuse? He's going golfing with friends and she won't get sex. Again, that isn't love. Saying she loves him is simply her way of keeping him in the dark about who she truly is. the sex with the African man was amazing and that is what she wants pure and simple. Even after thinking about all the wonderful things she had in her life with Peter she still decides on deception as the best course of action. If Peter were my friend I would hope he could get as far away from her as possible. Being with her won't end well for him even if he never discovers her infidelity, because knowing or not knowingly he is just her security blanket while she ultimately lives only for herself. You write well and in a romantic style, but it only serves to cover up an ugly truth. The wife's promise to herself will last as long as Peter gives her what she wants because her true loyalty is only to herself.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

It would be funny if she ended up with a black baby. Explain that away. No woman is worth that. There is always another one.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

One star for content, four stars for writing ability

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

You keep saying it's your body parts, needs, and instincts that are betraying your husband. It's not, it's you premeditated and consiencely betraying him. You obviously don't respect him. If this story is true like you say it is I hope you eventually get jettisoned and he finds someone who actually loves and respects him. My vagina made me do it just doesn't cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"We share so much. Our home, our children, our friends, our toothpaste, even the STDs I brought home from the Ghanian man I had unprotected sex with less than 24 hours ago."

"Not to be loved, or cherished, or valued, but to be treated as the slut, the whore, the slag, that somewhere, deep within, I know I am." -- How about this, just tell Peter what you have done and how you feel about yourself and let him make your life complete with a divorce. A. You get what you want and need, to be free to be used as a wanton slut. B. Peter can be freed of the inevitable bouts of those pesky STDs mentioned above (unless you already infected him). C. The kids will be safer because, well, herpes viruses are pretty communicable.

""I love you," I said." -- No you don't, you're lying to him and yourself. If you love someone you don't hurt them by betraying them and putting them at risk...even though they don't know about it. We are all only human. Most people think and feel many of the things mentioned in this story...and choose not to act on their 'basic instinct'. That's being civilized. That's using the brain that separates us from the rest of the lifeforms on this planet. Shoot, many lower lifeforms are also monogamous. 1☆ -- losses due to miscategorized interracial story (at heart, this was an opportunity to write about interracial sex), abusive spouse purposely cheating on her husband and putting her whole family at risk (suppose the guy from Ghana was a drug lord or underworld crime figure and decided he would just keep your stupid white ass? Then what would your family have done? What if he decided they were loose ends who would make trouble for him? And just had them killed?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You ask for kindness, then glory in your cheating on a good man whom you say you love. Grow up.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

You are fully aware that this piece and arguably more than the other two will draw the trolls like flies … . Would be nice if readers who choose to comment would focus on the writing, the character development, how well the theme/fantasy is depicted rather than moralizing. In any case, this piece reads like a stream of consciousness, not in sense of a literary style, rather the way you structure this piece and divulge your MC’s struggle with her actions — how she tries to reconcile, rationalize while readily acknowledging her lust/temptation. She is unburdening herself with such honesty that some/many will find very uncomfortable, but that is one of the core elements that makes the piece so attractive as erotic fiction. Liked how you interrupted the internal struggle with erotic scenes/moments that fit perfectly whether with husband or the other(s) — hesitate to say lover. Like how you throw in some biology (hypothalamus — should have referenced your limbic system/archaic brain) and human sociobiology, not so much for authenticity than evidence of her struggle/trying to fathom — actually trying to explain herself/behavior. Liked title but not so sure about reference to Sharon Stone, but had to do so if describing crossing legs and unhampered view, which actually fits with her character at that moment. At first did not like the repeated reference to his color, including sperm — your airport stranger is enough of a stereotype, no need to make this an interracial piece — but actually consistent with her almost meandering effort to make clear who she is/explain her actions. Long/short: I like the troubling storyline and especially the main character you’ve created; yes stereotypical in many ways (not a criticism) while thought provoking and honest. If anything, you could have ramped up the erotic element/the libido just a bit to accentuate what she was wrestling/trying to articulate. Pardon the rambling — pretty obvious that I enjoy thinking about what I read.

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Again, very well written and taken in a direction that perhaps shouldn't be surprising, but is. I'm looking forward to the resolution and "happy" (???) ending.

.

Ignore the torch- and pitchfork-wielding contingent. Writing quality and content doesn't matter; they only want to see a straying wife dropped into a wood chipper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open story without reading. 1 star given. 🌟

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - especially when I see the word 'hot wife'.

I have just added it to my list of negative search filters. I barely got past the first paragraph, before going directly to the TAGS. Thank you for filling in the key tag words describing your story. There may be no STDs in your fantasy world, but in the real world, they are everywhere and showing no signs of easing up on the destruction of relationships worldwide. However, you may enjoy playing 'Russian Roulette' with your health and hopefully it is just in your mind.

Thankfully, I have no inclination to read the rest of this story.

This is about as non-confrontational as I am willing to go.

Have a nice day.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Haven't read the atonement story but "once a cheater always a cheater" applies here. If you survived your personal infidelity situation, you may think your lucky. You are not. The betrayal will always be behind the smiles. The hurt and pain will always be felt in the hugs. For you, you will ALWAYS fear your demeaning behaviour will resurface in the future. When everyone finds out about your depraved reckless actions, you will become a pariah. You should begin praying, if you haven't already, for God to forgive your filthy actions. Like a bell cannot be unrung you will forever be tainted for your shameful actions against the person you say you loved .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a whore plain and simple. You talk of honesty at the beginning but you are nothing honest here.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cheating bitch can’t stop looking for strange dick. This time she finds her Jamal from Ghana to betray her husband with. No matter how ell it’s written, I just can’t get past the fact that the story is about a dirty, cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Convert the 1 stars to 5s. These readers got exactly what they wanted...something to hate. Of course I rate it a 5, to help offset some of the negatives. Keep writing! You've created an interesting character. And maybe add the man's perspective. Why is he so obsessed with 'punishing' his 'faithful wife?'

MisteredoneMisteredonealmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Ignore the judgement all trolls. Can’t wait for the next segment

hapmarriedhapmarriedalmost 2 years ago

Your pieces exhibit such clarity and style that I suppose you may be a professional writer. I do not share the sentiments of commenters here who presume to dictate the plots and characters living within someone else’s mind. Literature of any kind is to be enjoyed — or not — on its own terms. Don’t like it? Stop reading. The portrayal of this as your real experience, paired with such vivid storytelling, are sure to rile a site heavily populated with wronged men. But I’m not looking for salve; I want a story that engages my mind and my emotions and takes my thoughts to new places. You are doing that. So bravo from an older guy who long ago tasted the betrayal of a cheater who cared far less for him than your character for her husband, and was blessed enough to to marry the perfect replacement.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Kind of ironic isn't it? The moralizing assholes spending their time on LW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instinctual need or basic urge? Can’t have it both ways. Calling such a basic betrayal instinct is nothing more than a rationalization. You want to do the right thing? Tell him and allow him the same right to make his own decisions about how he should respond as you claim for yourself. Otherwise, continue to be the cheating slut that places self absorption above loyalty and honor to your husband.

Buck1974Buck1974almost 2 years ago
Why?

You know it was going to get slammed in this category. Your main thesis of this very very poor story was the fact that you wrote about sex with a coloured person aka interracial sex . So the main thing is that you can’t understand what you write makes you a very poor writer. This was the most embarrassing thing you have now written about you can’t even see clearly that this is and will always be a interracial category story. But the biggest problem is that in the interracial category though it would be in the correct category the main problem is that the story is flat dull boring pointless. It’s the fact that first you thought it was a loving wife category and that will always annoy the readers of the loving wife category. They hate arrogant writers who always think they are right when they are clearly wrong. Then you class your story hot wife again being arrogant . Then you decide to rub the readers of the loving wife category nose in it by classing this story as cheating is good . But you clearly don’t understand that BTB stories ( Burn The Bastard/BITCH) are the biggest thing in the loving wife category. And yet you tried to bait the readers who you knew would hate it so the biggest question is why? .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, don't worry about the moralizers - write the stories that you want to tell (ultimately this is only for your benefit) - if the criticisms are getting you down try changing categories, I'll think you will be better received.

husker506husker506almost 2 years ago

This storyline is all about the writing. I can tell you that this is exceptional writing skills on how to tell a story within a story. That is hard to do but you did it quite well. I also like the descriptions of the details that provided the reader a sense of seeing her writing this story. Great Job! Can't wait to read more of your stories. Ignore the naysayeers. They only want BTB conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So when does he find out that he is married to a whore and toss the stupid bitch out

RavmhccRavmhccalmost 2 years ago

Pay no heed to the negativity…if dont like stop reading …they are all cowards protected by a made up name …you are a brilliant writer and if this story is true it is life and you obviously love your husband ….nobody is perfect Compliments on a good read

TreesthreeTreesthreealmost 2 years ago

I have been on this site for some time. Always looking for a female author for perspective. Lady you nailed it, this should be a novel it would blow 50 shades out of the water

Your skills deserve better than this site, with the junior high school children who troll and respond like they would know true talent if it cum in their face.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

More nonsense from a dude pretending to be a woman...par for the course around here. Seems the gay men who live in denial find this the best way to deal with all the white noise in their closet.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Why waste such good writing talent on a story trying to justify a selfish little BRAT? 'But I WANT it', is her reasoning, therefore I should get it. Just can't help myself. Um, you're an adult now, sweetie, and there's consequences for childish bad behavior. 'The stove is hot, don't touch it', is taught to little children everywhere. This adolescent never got the message. The writer's probably setting up a character, but it sure seems kind of autobiographical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a well-written story. Reminded me of Mein Kamph.

5+++/5stars from me!!!

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You seem upset by coming moments to your stories but really, why? Betrayal of someone you love is a terrible thing.

But worse even is receipt, lying, taking away that partners right to choose their own life.

The dumb bastard is living a fantasy life unaware the woman he loves, supports and stares a life and family with is opening her legs for other men.

At some point t he will find out, you will mess up and his world will be shattered and every part will lose any value (except his kids), whether it’s a week, month or just before your 50th anniversary.

How would you feel if he cheated on you? Are you willing to let him have some ‘excitement’? Doesn’t a loving husband and father deserve a little fun, to experience someone new? Or I’d it only entitled women who deserve that?

I hate cheaters, they destroy lives and families but I can only hope one day your husband gets s little extra,?s bit more than the same old with the wife. There’s many single or not so single women these days wanting a partner so maybe one day his ship will come in.

And imagining him licking you with hopefully some of your lovers spermicide still in - just disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only understanding or approval you’d get would be from other cheating entitled women. You’d be dumb to expect more

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

*13,000: The number of new HIV infections reported for the year 2011 in Ghana...I thought you loved your husband. You thought nothing of protecting him from death. It never crossed your mind, such risk, but you got off thinking about the little sperm still lingering inside you.

*You went to a hotel room alone with a stranger where you could have been beaten, abducted, or murdered...imagine your children dealing with the loss of their mom. Oh you can't because you can't stop thinking of the black Ghana cock.. I thought you loved your children

The narcissist within you doesn't realize that she has already hurt her husband, he just doesn't know it yet. And worse still, you have removed from your husband a big part of his life the moment you gave yourself to apple man. So until the day he dies, life as he knows it is false; a fake virtualization of what he perceives as real compared to what isn't real. You have cheated him out of half his life and he will never know that it is all a lie. He is with someone that he doesn't even know. Yet, he loves you more than life.

Your girlfriend knows and is helping you in your endeavors. So much for secrecy. You have opened up your husband to ridicule and disrespect as word gets out from your girlfriend to coworkers, neighbors, and eventually the gossiping groups of strangers. And you keep on without remorse.

Finally, I just asked my husband on his thoughts of you. He said "The same as her children soon will; indifference"

Of course this is us playing your game as a true account, but neither of us believe that this is true anymore. You fell too quickly into the apple man's cock. I mean, there was no seduction, no flirting, no emotion, and most important, no history of infidelity. The lack of remorse is also something of fiction, unless there was a sudden mental disorder rearing it's ugly head. In reality, the lack of remorse and regret would be a red flag and may even warrant professional help. So once again, you need to keep writing because you are very adept at spinning a seductive yarn. BTW, my husband loves the name Anne, always has (he told me to say that). 5 stars for fiction; 1 star if non-fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good and well written story. Looking foward to the next.

kelchakelchaalmost 2 years ago

That was a very good story. 5*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Well-written as usual. She is deluding herself, as?she will take other ipportunuties to cheat. Peter will eventually find out about her behacvior; and the outcome will destroy her,, Peter, and their children. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story is beautifully written and exquisitely erotic. I have enjoyed the same adventure several times at the Airport Hilton in my city. Sometimes a woman craves a passionate fucking from a stranger.

You are correct about the frequency of demeaning, hateful comments that infect this forum with their vile. The personal attacks having nothing whatever to do with a literary critique demean both the commenters and the moderators of this site. Delete the trash and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let him fuck another slut too. Be above board and keep it fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Our Heroine is a self-destructive, narcissistic, entitled bitch. Smart, assured, beautiful, competent and confident, yet on the road to disintegration and dissolution. She will give her husband an STD, and the revelation will rip her soul from her body, her husband from her life. Her selfishness will be her end, and I hope her agony is neverending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a very bad story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story, I loved the insight into your conflicting thoughts, your desire and guilt.

I hope you keep writing and aren't discouraged. Real stories with real insight into paradoxical, contradictory human feeling are so much more interesting and valuable than the much of the silly nonsense posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And then Peter found out about her tryst. Her friend accidentally slipped it to him one night while they were drinking. When they got home he demanded the truth from her and she folded. She cried and begged and pleaded. Peter gave her options. Either A divorce right now, or a hall pass so you can feel exactly what I’m feeling right now. She agreed to the hall pass. It was months before he finally used it. In that time she thought she succeeded in making him forget about the hall pass. She was wrong. He came up to her with a piece of paper and told her to sign it. He went out and had sex. She knew because she followed him. It tore her heart out. Now they both hurt and try to work through their issues. Neither cheated again and neither fantasized about another man/woman in bed. The love wasn’t the same as before but they made it work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great 3 stories, better for being true. Can't wait to read more of your adventures. Thanks for sharing and please keep them cumming.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying the series but this one fell a bit short in explaining the wife’s betrayal. Unprotected sex with random men? I get the basic instinct drive, but still not enough to let us understand her betrayal. 4*

Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

Great story. The constant moralizing by the haters confuses me. It’s an erotic story site that has stroke stories for people to enjoy while they pleasure themselves or whatever. If you want morality read Cotton Mather. I hope you continue with future chapters where she becomes even more depraved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I never comment on these stories, even though I enjoy reading them. However, it was so novel to read complete sentences with grammar and punctuation corrected. You are one fine writer. You can complete a thought and convey a meaning. You keep writing and I will keep reading. Thank you.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

This writer works that warm, fertile space deep between the reader's ears where words and imagery become frisson and anticipation for more. She does this better than anyone I've read in a long time on this site. A very long time. The XY set does write differently. 5+++++++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lois

I really liked the story. It expressed the inner conflict of a woman struggling to resolve her love for her family and husband with her desire for raw sex simply for sex's sake. She believes she is a good mother and a good wife, and she has a good sex life with her husband. Yet she has a primitive need to be an object of lust without any feeling of love. She wants to be fucked, not just make love. She wasn't seeking revenge, she wasn't dissatisfied, she wasn't unhappy. She understood that she chose to stray when presented with the opportunity, and sought to know why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

Very risky business but still bloody brilliant.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoa! All you moralistic crazies need to lighten up. This woman is clearly a professional writer trying her hand at erotica. This is mostly fantasy as are most of the stories in this site. Stop with all the angst and moral put downs. She is just exploring the margins of human sexuality. If you got married at 18 and only had sex with one person, you should ask yourself why are you here. How people find pleasure and then try to make sense of it is one of life’s great mysteries. It is often fun, sometimes difficult and potentially tragic. It is rarely formulaic. Much of great art, music and theater revolves around the conundrum of our desires. So just enjoy this writing not as a confession, but as an art piece.

To Ann, I love your writing. You are truly talented and should keep doing what you do best, write. A California fan.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Once again, fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Like so many other women, I held back, kept it from him, in my own way to shield and protect him from the pain and hurt that it would inevitably cause. I would stay quiet. Keep it inside me."

Yeah. Right. She did it to save her own miserable ass. Can't even tell the truth to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How do you look at yourself in the mirror? At your husband? Sad.

G

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Good writing about a terrible and stupid woman. Taking someone from Africa without protection is stupid, but then risking infecting your husband makes one a terrible person.

FrumCuppleFrumCupple11 months ago

I read the entire Confession series, and I was stunned by the quality and eroticism of the writing. Entirely separate from the subject matter, and the morality of this story (which I do not judge), as a literary work this went far beyond most of the stories that I have read... In fact, I immediately thought that you must be a published author, and wondered why you offered stories of this quality for free. You have captured the complex nuances of the conflict between love and desire -- a conflict that exists in even the most healthy marriages, and the eroticism inherent in the wife-mother-woman persona. Absolutely loved it, and hope you don't mind if I post this for each story.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye8 months ago

When one atones, it would be better if they really did it with the person they need to make the atonement to. In this case there is no atonement. The author only uses this as a gimmick for the story meanwhile letting her fuck others on her way through her marriage. Purely self justification for a vain woman seeking verification of her value. So while in many stories women decry a man's ego, few stories seldom highlight the vanity of the female characters.

There is only one word for this deluded character: BITCH.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Fantastic writing. I can’t wait for the next one. However, the way this is going it is bound to end with her getting caught, diseased or pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuburbanne@suburbanne
London based, married, kids, but ashamed, and also proud, and openly confessing that I have strayed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES