Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
Stay at home Mum discovers what her brother was up to.
1.2k words
4.39
34.9k
37

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
755 Followers

Thank god it's leather I thought as I stood up on rather wobbly legs. I was just about to pick up my clothes when a flashing light caught my eye. I looked under the chair where I had knocked my phone and realized there was a text message. I opened the phone and saw the message from my brother. Again I felt a prickle of guilt as I opened the message.

"I'm sorry if I freaked you out Sis. I didn't mean to upset you. I've been in a bit of a weird place lately and to be honest my behavior was terrible today. Thinking with the little head and not the big head I'm afraid. Lol. I hope we're okay and just please know I never meant to hurt or offend you."

Again I felt guilty but this time because of the way I had reacted. I had to fix this and fix it immediately but it also meant being honest with my brother which was truly a scary prospect right at the moment.

"Okay; First of all I'm fine. Better than fine actually. Whoo boy, here goes nothing. I am so fine that right now I am completely naked and have just had the biggest orgasm since god knows when. Right so now that that is out there I just want to say thanks for lighting a fire under my ass. Lol. I am not offended at all by anything that occurred today. I am looking forward to doing some photography and sending you the results to look at. For now though I need to go clean up a mess I made, have a shower and do some washing. So stress less, I just wasn't sure how to handle this and I kind of panicked. BTW were you masturbating the entire time we were having that conversation because it looked like it?"

I put the phone down and went to do the things that needed doing. I cleaned the seat, threw my clothes in the wash, my panties were absolutely soaked, and then wandered around the house still completely naked. I walked through every room feeling like a million dollars. I walked into the front room and although I couldn't see anyone out on the street, the thought that someone might see me naked actually excited me.

Don't get me wrong, I have all the same body image issues as every middle aged woman. I'm not some skinny, fit tennis mum. I have a bit of a belly, My boobs aren't as perky as they once were and my ass isn't as firm as it once was either. I would never have considered wearing a bikini or anything form fitting but standing here naked half hoping someone does see me gave me a thrill I had never experienced before. In some weird way it was like meeting myself for the first time. I never knew these things about me and I realized that I had pushed any wants or desires that I may have had to the background by putting everyone else before me.

The clock chimed in the hallway and I realized that it was three o'clock. I couldn't take the chance that my kids had other plans this afternoon and if they were coming straight home I had less than half an hour to get showered and dressed. I reluctantly went and got my clothes then as an afterthought I grabbed my phone. They never went through my phone that I was aware of but today was not the day to take that chance.

I got to the bathroom, locked the door then quickly glanced at the phone. There was another message from my brother.

"Holy shit! I wasn't expecting that result. In fact I don't know what I was thinking at all. Having said that, I wish you hadn't run off because I would have loved to have watched that. To answer your question, yes I was. I still can't believe I did that. Lol."

Once again the image of that cock forced it's way into my brain and the thought of my brother stroking it in front of me sent shivers through my body.

"You don't want to see my flabby ass writhing around surely. If we were smart this would never be discussed again and we certainly wouldn't make plans for it to happen again. To be honest though I'm not feeling very smart right now. I wish you hadn't hidden it under the desk. I would have liked to have seen the cock from that photo in action."

I couldn't believe I had just pressed send on that. What the fuck was I thinking? Well apart from thinking about that gorgeous cock of his and the possibility of seeing it being stroked right in front of me. Well too late now I thought as I stepped into the shower. I let the water wash down over me for a while as I tried to think of anything other than my brothers cock but it was a struggle. I eventually scrubbed myself clean and for the first time in a very long time I got the razor out and neatened up my pussy. I couldn't even remember the last time I had done this and judging by the wad of pubes I had to haul out of the drain it had been a very long time indeed, possibly more than a year.

I stood there dripping onto the bath mat and just looking at myself in the mirror for what felt like hours. I kept thinking, why would anyone want to see me naked? I had a soft belly, wide hips and my tits were nowhere near as high on my chest as they once were.

Then when I was really starting to feel down about myself I had a thought. He truly does want to see me naked and he wants to watch me cum. So I tried looking again but this time from someone else's perspective. Like I was looking at a stranger. If one of my good friends came to me and wanted my opinion and this is what I was looking at, how would I respond?

I would first of all say stop being so hard on yourself, you're a middle aged mum after all. Those tits may not sit as high as they once did but they are still full and those nipples are very firm and inviting. Just thinking about them like that and they began to tingle again. I looked at my stomach again and decided that yeah I don't have a six pack and there are a few stretch marks on them but that just shows that I'm a mum and below that is a very neatly trimmed pussy with nice puffy lips. I turned side on and looked at my ass. This has always been one of my best features even if I do say so myself. It has never been a flat butt and it still wasn't. Like my tits it didn't sit as high or firm as it once did but it wasn't really saggy either.

I heard the front door open and close and realized that the kids were indeed home early tonight. I hurriedly finished drying myself off with the towel and started putting my clothes back on. I realized though that I had forgotten to get underwear and I would either have to do a mad dash through the house wrapped in a towel or just get dressed without it and go get some as soon as possible.

yakboy69
yakboy69
755 Followers