All Comments on 'Confession Ch. 07'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Honest feelings

So erotic when a brother and sister confess their attraction to each other.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
more please

what a hot build up to what I hope is some juicy sister bonking

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
I don't Give 5's

Oh Wait ! I Guess I Do !

This story has a long way to go if you wish it.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Ok, Now they need to FUCK

They need HARD CORE,

BANG YOUR HEAD ON THE HEADBOARD

SUCK HIS COCK,

LET HIM EAT YOUR PUSSY

SEX....AND RIGHT AWAY.

NEED ANOTHER EPISODE

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 5 years ago
Great series!

I absolutely love the series. It's great how you describe the process that they go through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great buildup

Great story and so intense buildup. Awaiting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SKEWED EMPHASIS?

Hard for me to believe that masturbation -- even exhibitionist masturbation -- is better than actual sex with her own husband.

I wonder if it would be better and she would get more out of it, if she spent the effort with her relationship with her husband instead of giving that effort to her brother. She is already doing things with brother she has not with hubby -- exhibitionist masturbation, sucking wet fingers. Doesn't Geoff deserve a chance with new things first? He has and is supporting her/their lifestyle and now she has the time to research what might enhance the sex part of that lifestyle, including new things to try and possibly getting a dildo/toys.

If she carries it forward to where it appears to be headed to a full sex relationship with her brother, I hope she at least tries to use the knowledge and experience gained with her husband. It appears that it may already be too late for a similar attempt by Ben with wife Cindy to rescue their marriage.

Just my thoughts.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. This story IS well-written, with good dialog, a nice progression and holds my interest.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great but too short. Thanks for sharing.

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

Very good progression of this story. Makes you want to hit the next chapter. So glad I don't have to wait. Will this become an affair? Will it be in person or continue as a video affair? We'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES