Confession of a Cum Slut Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

I swallowed.

Once again I spent the day at work in a near constant state of anticipation and arousal. Thinking about what my wife would look like with a rubber cock protruding from her, wondering what it would feel like to have her thrusting in and out of me. Would she take me from behind? From the front? Back in the restaurant office, I'd used my phone to look up pegging videos, and had discovered that doggy style was not the usual way women pegged men. I wondered if Alex was doing the same research.

When I got home, just a little after 9, I found Alex sitting at the kitchen table in a pant suit, something she didn't wear very often, and not wearing any makeup, her hair pulled back in to a tight, short bun behind her head. She stood up and came over to give me a hug, and I could feel the dildo in her pants press against me.

"Get down and suck my cock, slut," she said to me after a quick kiss. "I need to be satisfied."

My own dick got instantly rock hard, and I did as she said, kneelng in front of her before pulling down her pants to reveal the seven inch pink dildo she had strapped to her body. It was much thinner than me, thankfully, and didn't have the shape or texture of an actual cock. It was just smooth and slightly curved.

I took her into my mouth, my mind flashing back to sucking on those long skinny popsicles, bomb pops, of youth. I tasted salted caramel and it made my mouth water. In moments I was moving my head back and forth, giving head to this smooth phallace as my wife moaned above me.

"My god you are a good little cock sucker, aren't you?"

"Mmmph," I agreed through my full mouth.

"Why don't you take me down your throat and then I'll take you upstairs and fuck you proper."

I didn't really know if I could do that. Had never understood how women could suppress their gag reflex when they did it. When I first felt the dong at the back of my throat, I gagged a little.

"Relax, slut, before I jam it down there. Relax and just open up and let it slide back. Don't fight it."

I went slowly, getting used to the sensation as I moved further and further down and felt more and more of it slide down my throat.

"That's it baby, deep throat my cock. Get me slick so I can fuck you."

I started once again moving back and forth, the phallace now sliding in and out of my throat. It felt weird and dirty and exhilarating and my own cock was so hard I thought I might explode from the slightest touch.

"Let's get you in bed. I'm going to fuck you senseless."

Alex took me by the hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom. Once there I quickly stripped down and she pushed me back onto the bed, where I looked up at her as she removed her top and bra, revealing her perky D's to me above that pink cock she wore. She reached down to touch something in the harness, and I heard the low hum of a vibrator and saw her face flush with pleasure from it.

"I'm going to go slowly, so tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"I will."

She stood at the side of the bed and said, "Scootch."

I moved up to the side, my legs now dangling over the edge. I parted my legs as she moved towards me, giving her room to get between them and let her pink dick move side by side with mine. She leaned over and kissed me for a good long minute, then stood back up.

"God this is hot as fuck, Aaron. You are sure you want this, right? Cause I don't know if things will ever be the same once we do this."

"I want this Alex. I want my wife to fuck me."

Alex reached for the small bottle of lube, squeezing some on her hand and rubbing it first on her prick and then between my ass cheecks. I had to fight once again not to cum right then.

She lifted my legs up then, and I suddenly felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable. What if it hurt? What if she was too rough? This wasn't like playing with a toy in hand, this was my wife towering over me. I felt the tip of the dong slide between my ass cheeks, pushing against my taint.

"A little lower," I said and she gripped the pink dilldo with one hand to guide it.

"There?"

I felt it at my hole now.

"There."

She moved her hips just a bit, and I felt it penetrate me. She stopped with less than an inch of it in me. We were both breathing incredibly hard, our hearts beating out of our chests. I nodded to her and she pushed further, sliding first two inches, then three in. I squirmed and let out a yelp. It was so different than using a toy, looking up at those beautiful breasts and her beautiful eyes.

"It's okay. It's good. Fuck me Alex."

She began with long slow strokes, accidentally pulling out of me a few times before figuring out just how far she could move back before needing to push back in. I began to moan in pleasure with each stroke and she began to moan from the small hidden vibrator working her clit from the harness.

Her rhythm picked up as she was being pulled closer to the edge, and I found myself starting to buck against her as she plunged in.

"God, fuck, yes!!!! Fuck me Alex! God you feel so good!"

"Oh fuck Aaron, fuck I'm going to, unghhhhhhhh!"

As my wife began her orgasm as she fucked me, I went over the edge as well, cum shooting from my cock over my head and across my face and chest. When we were both done, she collapsed on top of me, kissing my face and cleaning my cum before kissing me.

"Holy fuck what did we just discover?"

Chapter 3

Over the course of the next two months, we continued our exploration of pegging, cum kissing and cleaning. Some days I would come home to find Alex wearing her pantsuit and strap on underneath, and knew I would be taking her in my ass that night. Other days, if I found her in a skirt or dress, I'd fuck her and bring her to orgasm after with my mouth, or if she came first, would finish in her mouth and then kiss deeply, sharing my seed between us.

On the weekends, I'd fuck her, clean her, and then she would put on the strap on and return the favor. The orgasms continued to get better and better as we devoted ourselves in the bedroom to the pleasure of the other.

A couple of weeks in, she bought a more realistic looking fake cock, a bit thicker and with a bulbous head and even veins down the shaft that ended in a set of balls. It took some practice to get it down my throat, but felt amazing taking in my ass, the extra girth putting an exquisite pressure on my prostate and driving me to even stronger orgasms when she fucked me with it.

I was learning to straddle her and ride her cowboy style as well, lifting up and down on the fake cock to control the sensation and allow me to masturbate and shoot thick ropes of cum over her breasts and face and hair when I did.

The next step came by chance. We'd had to cool it a bit while our daughter was home for the weekend, and so that fateful Monday night I was feeling especially horny, having not been pegged in a few days.

It was about 9pm when I got the text from Alex.

Alex: Gonna be a bit longer. Trying to close a deal but he's proving stubborn.

Aaron: No worries, love. Super horny for you though. I'll stay up for you.

Alex: LOL, you and him both.

Aaron:?

Alex: He's been flirting with me all night. Putting his hand on my leg. Flat out suggested we go up to his room for a nightcap and seal the deal just now before he went to the restroom. Nothing to worry about I'm sure it's just one too many drinks.

Aaron: What a douche

Alex: Yeah, but a douche with a huge account. Gotta play nice. The commission on this is big enough to pay for that trip to Europe we've been talking about.

Aaron: What a rich douche

Alex: LOL

Aaron: Is he cute at least or some gross old man

Alex: Do you really want to know?

Aaron: That good looking?

Alex: Like a black James Bond.

Aaron: I've got just the toy to use on you when you get home tonight then 

Alex: Stop you're making me wet

Aaron: Yeah well you're making me rock hard, so if you're gonna fuck him at least bring him back here so I can watch

I laughed to myself at the little joke and waited for the reply. When none came after a minute or so, I guessed that Mr. Bond must have gotten back from the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later I finally got another text from Alex.

Alex: We are on our way home. Be there in 20.

We?

I started to text back, then deleted it. Surely it was a typo or just Alex teasing me. I'd joked with her and now she was returning the favor. But just as I knew I hadn't really been joking when I made the suggestion, I knew then, deep in my heart, that she wasn't joking either.

Alex was going to bring home this man and fuck him unless I told her, in no uncertain terms, that I didn't want that to happen. But the truth was, after watching so much porn with Alex of a woman taking two men, I'd grown curious. This could be my one opportunity to experience it in person. If I shut it down, I doubted that a second chance would ever happen. It was now or never.

Aaron: Can't wait to meet Mr. Bond

The next text I got made me nearly cum in my pants when I saw it, and I knew then that in no way had I been joking when I suggested that Alex bring this stranger home to our bed.

It was a picture. Taken in the back seat of the Uber that they had gotten. Taken of a dark hand on my wife's milky white thigh, her skirt hiked up to reveal her panties. His fingers inches away from her pussy.

Aaron: Mmmmmm, is he making you feel good, baby?

A minute later I got another picture. This one taken by Mr. Bond. Taken of my wife's lips wrapped around his 9" cock, her beautiful green eyes looking up at the camera. At the top of the picture I could see the Uber driver watching them in the rearview mirror.

This time I was overwhelmed. My balls released the seed that had built up there in a powerful orgasm that flooded my boxers and caused me to drop the phone to the tile floor, its screen cracking when it hit. As the orgasm subsided, I picked up the phone and went upstairs to clean myself up before they got home.

Once I'd wiped myself down with some wet-ones and gotten a new pair of boxers on, I went downstairs to wait on the small couch in the living room. I didn't get any further texts from Alex, and had to just wait with my own thoughts for the next fifteen minutes, until I finally saw headlights pull into the driveway, and a few moments later heard the sound of keys in our front door.

I got my first look at Mr. Bond as the door opened and he and my wife pushed through the door, her lips locked on his and his arms wrapped around her. He was a handsome man, standing just over six foot two with what looked like a powerful build under his grey Armani suite. His hair was closely cropped, but as they were in a deep, soulful kiss, I couldn't see most of his face.

Without stopping to acknowledge I was there, they turned towards the stairs and she jumped up onto him, wrapping her legs around his torso as he reached down with his hands to support her by her ass. He began walking up the stairs. I closed and locked the door, giving a quick look to see if any of the neighbors were out and may have seen them come in, but only saw the Uber driver pulling away.

I made my way up the stairs slowly, my mind reeling. I hadn't been sure what to expect when she got here... Maybe that we'd have a conversation and a drink before heading upstairs. But that wasn't what this was. This was a cuckolding.

That theme had been in more and more of the amateur videos Alex had been choosing lately. Especially videos of white wives fucking black men while the husband watched in a corner and cleaned up their union after. I'd enjoyed them, and told Alex how hot the scenes were. And now it was really happening.

By the time I reached the top of the stairs, I was rock hard again.

I entered our bedroom to find my wife already laying back on the bed with her breasts exposed through her blouse, whose buttons were on our hardwood floor. Her bra had been pulled down to reveal her rock hard pink nipples. She looked over at me and pointed to the small chair at the side of the room, then turned her attention back to Mr. Bond, who was removing his own clothes rapidly.

He'd already exposed his dark and heavily muscled back, and was now pulling down his boxers to show a well defined ass. I could see his long soft member dangling between his legs, and as I moved to the chair, watched as he reached down and pushed my wife's skirt up to her waist, then pull her panties down, revealing her glistening slit and the small patch of trimmed pussy hair above it.

As he moved between her legs, she spread them for him and reached down to grab his cock, her small hand encircling it and begging to tug it to attention.

"Fuck me with that monster cock, Dan," she said. "Show my husband how a real man fucks a slut like me." It was a line straight out of the porn we'd watched last week.

Dan, who I still thought of as Mr. Bond, pushed Alex's right leg back, bringing her knee close to her ear and leaned over to kiss her deeply as his quickly stiffening dick tapped at her sex. I had the perfect vantage point to watch, and was amazed how much larger he seemed than the dildos we'd previously played with or even what he looked like on the picture Alex had sent me.

Without using his hands, he moved himself so that his head sat at the entrance to her hole. I could feel Alex's anticipation as he lingered there for a long few moments, the muscles in his arm bulging from his position. He pulled away from the kiss with her, and Alex looked over at me. I locked eyes with her, but then he touched her face and turned her gaze back to him.

"I'm the one who you're fucking. You look at me, not him," he commanded. Her eyes locked into his. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and began an easy stroke.

They held that gaze for what seemed an eternity. Like he was daring her to look back to me for support. But at last, he moved his hips forward and slid the first couple of inches into her. I could see the way her pussy gripped at his cock, completely filled. Alex let out a lustful sigh.

"Oh my god it's big. It's so...fucking...big..." she said as he slowly pushed inch by inch into her until all but the last couple of inches were buried in her wet cunt. I slowed down my stroking, not wanting to cum too soon. But that look on her face, the pleasure I saw there, the joy I saw in her eyes was almost enough to push me over the edge. My wife had another man's cock in her and she loved it. And so did I.

Mr. Bond reached a hand down and began rubbing her clit with his thumb while not moving his cock an inch. The result was nearly immediate, with Alex's breath quickening and then turning to a primal scream as she orgasmed hard around his cock. I watched a stream of liquid shoot from her across Mr. Bond's belly. My wife had just squirted for the first time. We'd made some attempts over the last few months, but had never been able to achieve it.

No sooner had her orgasm come to an end then Mr. Bond began a slow and steady motion in and out of her. Her moans began again, and her hands reached for his ass to pull him deeper into her. He increased her rhythm and she her moans with the fucking.

"Fuck, Dan, you're cock feels so good. My husband doesn't come close to making me feel like this. Don't stop fucking me! You're going to make me cum again! Fuck me Dan, fuck me and fill me with your seed."

Mr. Bond now pushed her other leg behind her head, lifting her cunt up and beginning to really slam into it with every stroke. His balls slapped her ass and her screams grew louder as I saw her orgasm again. This time, I saw the subtle change in Mr. Bond's face and knew she was pulling him over the edge with her pussy clenching around him.

A moment later he began to grunt, then scream himself, and as I saw his thick white fluid begin to seep out of her pussy, I came as well.

He stayed in her for another minute, kissing her deeply yet again. When he finally stood up, Alex finally looked at me again, pointed at me and then to her sloppy cum filled cunt. I went straight to her, burying my head between her legs and beginning to lap up this other man's semen from her hole. It was potent, and I had to push down an urge to gag at first, but quickly got over it and began to work her clit, earning a thick moan in response.

"Should I come back tomorrow," I heard him ask.

"God yes!" Alex screamed, and in the moment I wasn't sure if it was from the start of her third orgasm or an affirmation to his question. It was both.

"Tomorrow he can lick you while I fuck you then. See right up close why you'll never be satisfied with his cock again."

I continued to work Alex's pussy as I heard Mr. Bond walk down the stairs and out the front door. It was less than 15 minutes since they'd arrived.

"Oh my god, Aaron. Oh my god. Now please fuck me. I need my husband."

Alex and I made love and fell asleep.

Mr. Bond returned the next night, and as promised, this time I laid under my wife, licking her clit while I watched his huge dick slide in and out of her pussy. Alex orgasmed over and over again while he fucked her and I licked her. When he was finally ready to cum, he pulled out of her and shot his load first onto her pussy and then pointed down towards my face. I clenched my eyes as the warm, stick liquid dribbled across my face and my lips.

"Open up," he commanded.

I parted my lips and felt as the last of his cum landed on my tongue, and then felt his huge head touch my lips. I began to suck at it, swallowing his seed and cleaning my wife's juices from the end of his cock, though I couldn't get much of it into my mouth. Alex began to work my own cock with abandon, and I came in her mouth, a powerful orgasm that left my seed dripping from the side of her lips and dribbling down onto the bed below us.

As my orgasm finished, I felt Mr. Bond get up from the bed and heard as he began putting on his clothes. "Tomorrow night is my last in town, should I come back so we can finish our business?"

"Yes, please do."

I was too spent to make love to Alex that night, and we simply fell asleep in each other's arms.

On the third night, Mr. Bond started the evening by having me suck his cock. Alex had never strapped on the big dildo, and so it took some work getting used to the size of it. Once I'd gotten my mouth open wide enough, Mr. Bond didn't wait, but thrust his dong down the back of my throat and began to fuck my face. It was all I could do at first not to gag, but as I relaxed, it became easier and easier to accept him.

"Does this cuck take it in his ass?"

"Mmmph," I gurgled as my dick got hard and my heart started racing. I didn't know if I was ready for this.

"I've been pegging him for a month, but never with anything near as large as you. And he's never had a man before."

"Get me a condom," was his reply. "Then get on the bed so he can get you ready for me with your tongue while I fuck his cuck ass."

I watched as my wife went to our nightstand and pulled out a box of Magnum condoms. I wasn't sure when she had bought them or how they had got there. She took one out and handed it to him as I continued to work his cock with my throat and tongue. His moans of pleasure had me working harder to satisfy him even as he opened the package and my wife laid down on the bed, her head propped up by several pillows and her sex completely exposed as she opened her legs.

"Turn over and lick your whore wife's cunt, cuck."

I released his cock from my mouth and crawled onto the bed towards my wife's waiting pussy. I looked up at her but her eyes were locked onto her new lover. I went between her legs to begin to lick her, my own ass lifting into the air. I was both terrified about the pain and yet couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

I felt as he rubbed lube onto my asshole, and a moment later the head of his dick was pressing at my tiny brown hole. I focused all of my attention onto Alex's clit, and my hands dug into her ass cheeks as Mr. Bond began to push. It was big and it was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. He left it just an inch or two in for a few moments, then cracked my ass hard and pushed in further.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers