Confession of a Sperm Addict Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,758 Followers

He had a fairly good idea that he might end up sleeping with her but had wanted to make sure I wouldn't feel any sort of betrayal. After I assured him that I wouldn't feel cheated on, he promised to keep me posted about how it went.

I assured him that he now had the skill to rock her world and told him I wanted him to tell me all about it after the break. I made sure he knew that I'd mostly enjoy the details be told to me while I had his cock in my mouth.

That night Andrea, one of my roommates, asked my advice on dealing with one of her old childhood friends who'd recently transferred to our university.

She and David had grown up together and she viewed him as almost a brother and felt protective of him.

She knew he was painfully shy and socially awkward, and he'd recently confided in her that he was a virgin with absolutely no experience with girls.

She'd talked him out of looking for a prostitute but had no idea where to steer him for a sexual encounter that would boost his confidence.

I had met David a handful of times and had always found him sweet, polite, and good looking in a quiet and introspective way.

I reminded her that I was staying on campus for the Thanksgiving break to meet with a writing group that I'd recently formed and told her that if she was comfortable with him having that first time experience with me, I'd be happy to help him.

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving she invited him over for dinner, telling him that it would just be the three of us. She'd already told him I might be interested in him, so he was showing up hoping to make a good impression.

Unknown to him she was going to pretend she'd been called into work and head out to a movie before he arrived, so the two of us could be alone.

When he got there, I told him she'd been called away, but assured him that I didn't mind hanging out one-on-one. We ate and chatted, and finally I decided that he was probably too shy to make any real sort of a move.

We took our wine into the living room and sat on the couch with the lights off and the tv with the volume low, and I boldly asked him if he'd be interested in a blowjob.

I told him that Andrea had said he was sort of inexperienced, and since I loved sucking cock, the universe had surely arranged for he and I to be together and alone right then.

He nearly passed out from shock at my offer, but underneath his shy smile was a look of pure lust.

I grinned back at him and leaned over and took the wineglass from his hand. I positioned myself on the floor between his legs, and undid his belt and pants, and pulled his jeans and boxers down to the floor and off over his feet.

His cock was rock hard and ready to pop as soon as it came in view, and I stifled a moan of desire. He was even bigger than Jason, nearly seven inches. He wasn't very thick, but the lack of girth made the skinny cock look longer than it was.

I saw the way he was throbbing, and I knew that he wouldn't last long.

So I told him to just relax and let himself cum whenever he needed to, assuring him that afterwards we could watch a movie and I'd be happy to suck him again later if wanted.

Without the worry of having to savor that experience he relaxed and sat back, and I bent down and took his cockhead into my mouth, swirling my tongue it and enjoying the flavor of his cock and the sounds of his heavy breathing.

I lifted my head off him and drooled hot saliva all over his cock and balls. I used my fingers to massage it in while I put my mouth around his cock and pushed my lips along the shaft, bobbing up and down and taking him deeper and deeper.

After about ninety seconds his legs stiffened and he groaned, and I felt a bolt of hot cum on the back of my tongue as it filled my throat. I swallowed and sucked harder, grabbing his balls, and squeezing as he gasped and wheezed in delight.

When he was finished I sat up and grinned at him, making a show out of swallowing a last mouthful of his load.

I told him to pick a movie while I changed clothes, and we lay together on the couch and watched a horror movie, his pants back on but unbuckled, and his shirt unbuttoned, and me wearing pajama bottoms and a tight t shirt.

As the movie was wrapping up Andrea came home to find us on the couch together. We assured her that she'd missed a good dinner, and the three of us sat around chatting for a while.

With an eventual yawn I announced that I was tired and told David that I was up for a repeat of our earlier treat if he wanted before I went to sleep.

He blushed furiously at the offer, and then even more when Andrea asked what sort of treat I was referring to.

I described the blowjob to Andrea, watching her eyes get big as I bragged on David's size.

She joked about missing the chance to see a real-life large cock blowjob demonstration, and I told her that if she really wanted to see one, I was more than willing to do it again for her.

They both froze, but I assured them that I was serious.

I assured David that if he didn't mind a pretty girl watching him get a blowjob, I wouldn't mind. And I told Andrea that if she was in the mood to watch a real-life blowjob this might be here best chance.

After a few awkward moments I told them I that I was going to my room, encouraging them to talk it over between the two of them.

If one, or both, were interested in my offer, they could join me.

I went into my room and pulled my top off, and before I could get my pants off both David and Andrea were peeking through the doorway.

I took David's hand and brought him to the bed, and helped him undress, and pulled the chair from my desk close to the bed and motioned Andrea to sit down.

She nearly missed the chair and fell onto the floor, she was so busy staring at David's cock.

Apparently, she hadn't encountered one that long yet either.

I skinned off my pajama pants, and then proceeded to spend as long a time as I've ever spent teasing a cock. I licked and kissed all around it, spending a long time on his balls and giving him lots of gentle rubs and soft touches.

After several minutes of that sort of attention he started leaking precum, and I slid my fingers against his cockhole and then held my hand out to Andrea, showing her the sticky strings stretching between my thumb and finger.

Eventually I put my tongue flat against the bottom of his shaft and licked up and down slowly, while he shuddered and moaned.

I glanced at Andrea, and she was leaning forward, staring in rapt attention at what I was doing.

I took his cock in my hand and pulled it down towards me, and then sucked it into my mouth softly, using my tongue to swirl around the head while his hips bucked against my bed.

I sucked and kissed and licked and stroked and tasted his cock and balls for a long time, moving nice and slow at a teasing pace, every now and then sucking hard or biting or jerking him fast for ten strokes or so.

When he was to the point of losing control and I stopped and moved up the bed, letting him suck on my breasts for several minutes while Andrea and I watched his cock throb.

I realized that I should have ridden him for a bit, since my cunt was soaked and nearly ready to orgasm without having even been touched.

But it had become too late for that. He was too close to the edge to last through something like that.

I reluctantly pulled my breast from his greedy mouth and wondered if he'd be able to get hard enough to fuck me after his orgasm.

I got on the foot of the bed and took his cock in my hand, feeling it lurch at my touch.

I pushed my mouth over his cock, getting my lips as far down on it as I could. I gently sucked, holding his balls in my hands, and rubbing each one softly with one of my thumbs.

I sucked him that way, softly and slowly and gently for several more minutes, feeling him throb in my mouth and hearing him moan with need every so often.

Eventually his hips started to rise and fall rhythmically against my bed and I knew that he was right at the edge of an eruption.

I told Andrea that this was going to be it, and she should move the chair closer if she wanted to see what over an hour of built-up pressure in a pair of balls could create.

Instead of moving the chair she came and knelt by the side of the bed, her own face no more than a foot from her friends twitching cock.

I moved to David's side, so that he was between Andrea and myself. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and put his cockhead against my tongue with my mouth open wide.

I started to jerk my hand up and down his shaft, gripping him tight and going as fast as I could.

His whole body started to tremble, and his hips came up off the bed.

With a shout that surely woke the neighbors he started to cum, his cockhead opening and spraying great globs of cum against my mouth, tongue and face.

Andrea yelped as some landed on her cheek, and then she was giggling with glee as his cock kept spewing its geyser of hot relief all over me and my bed.

By the time he was done I had cum all over my face and hands, and I could feel a hot splash roll onto my forehead and knew that it was all in my hair as well.

I had one eye closed because of the sticky fluid running down my eyebrow, but I looked at Andrea and she was looking at me with both lust and surprise.

She offered to go into the bathroom for a towel, but I rolled off the bed and pulled a pair of clean panties from my dresser drawer, and used them to first wipe the cum from her cheek, and then to start to clear some of the mess off my own face.

I turned to the bed and saw that David was staring at me with a large grin on his face, and a dazed look in his eyes.

I announced that I needed a shower and headed that way, dropping the cummy panties into my hamper.

I turned on the hot water and stood under the pulsing jets, fighting the urge to make myself cum with my fingers on the hope that David would be willing to repay me with either his cock or tongue.

I washed my hair, hoping that he'd join me in the shower, but by the time I was finished and toweling off I was still alone in the tiny bathroom.

I dried my body most of the way and then started toweling my hair, as I headed back to my room.

And I stopped dead in the doorway.

Andrea was on my bed with her legs spread, and David was on top of her pushing his cock in and out of her cunt while she moaned and thrust her hips up and down in time with him.

Her pants and panties were on the floor next to the bed, and her shirt was hiked up to her chin so David could see her breasts. I broke into a wide grin as Andrea looked at me, and I winked at her.

I turned off the room light and climbed onto the bed with them, although I wasn't sure that he even noticed I was there until I put my head on the pillow next to Andrea's head.

I pushed my hand between my legs, intending to make myself cum with the two of them, as I watched him fuck her furiously.

I pushed my fingers over my hard clitty, sinking them into my hole and feeling how hot and wet I was down there. I rolled my slick fingers back over my clit, and moaned as I felt my belly tighten.

I rolled up on my side so I could see both of them better, but before I could get my fingers back between my legs I felt something brush my clit.

I looked down and saw that Andrea had reached over and was stroking my clit in time with David's thrusts into her own pussy, and the sheer erotic energy of our connection caused me to gasp and I knew I was going to cum just like that.

I pushed my hand between their bodies, and felt for her clit, moaning as I felt his shaft pushing and pulling back and forth against her pussy lips.

She groaned at my touch and started to strum my clit faster, so I put two fingers on either side of her clit and started to pump back and forth, the three of us moaning and whimpering as our bodies took us all closer to the edge.

I felt myself begin to unravel and looked into Andrea's eyes as my orgasm began to well up inside of me.

She was staring back at me, and suddenly she bit her lip and nodded, and then she cried out and I screamed along with her, each of us starting to cum at the exact same time.

We rubbed each other in time to the rocking bed, while staring into each other's eyes, our friendship reaching a level that I hadn't known possible in that moment of pure physical connection.

Our orgasms went on and on, each of us crying out and not breaking eye contact, watching each other's faces as we each experienced our own orgasmic tension unwind within our heaving bodies.

After several minutes David changed the speed of his thrusts, and I knew that he was about to lose himself deep inside of Andrea.

I slid up against them and angled myself down, reaching between his legs and pushing my hand against his balls.

I found his cock pumping in and out of her and I pushed my middle finger along the bottom of his shaft and into her hole.

She screamed, he groaned, and then he pushed himself as far into her as he could get and I felt his hard cock throb and pulse against my finger, as he pumped his sperm into her clenching hole.

His orgasm lasted a long time, and I felt every throb against my finger as I watched Andrea's face as she felt him fill her up.

At last he collapsed on top of her, his cock, and my finger still inside her. I pressed my naked body against them both, and we lay there like that, all three of us feeling his cock soften as we caught our breath.

Finally he pulled away from her, and on a purely animalistic impulse that surprised me, I leaned over and stuck my tongue into her slippery cunt, sucking up a mouthful of his cum and her juices.

I rose up next to her and leaned over to kiss her, and she stuck her tongue into my mouth, tasting his cum and her own on my lips as we kissed.

Eventually I put my head on the pillow next to hers, and David laid down on her other side, with his limp cock laying on her thigh.

I reached out and gave it a squeeze and caught a tiny bubble of his cum on my finger as it came out his tip, and I brought it to her nipple and gently rubbed it into her soft areola.

Without opening her eyes, she sighed contentedly, and I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

There was an ugly scene the next morning when our other roommate came home unexpectedly.

We'd thought she had gone out of town with her boyfriend, but apparently, they'd just been at a local hotel, and she came in to get some clothes before going home for a turkey dinner.

She was appalled to find the three of us naked on my bed asleep, and by the time the weekend was over she had moved in with her boyfriend.

David quickly accepted our invitation to move into her empty room, and by Christmas he was sleeping in either Andrea's bed or mine.

When Luke came to spend the night, the four of us would compete to have the noisiest orgasms in that tiny thin-walled apartment.

David was so open to my relationship with Luke, that he didn't mind if I sucked Luke off and then came into his room for another mouthful of cum an hour later.

Andrea also didn't mind the arrangement, and more than once the three of us would be in bed together, with her or myself fingering the other as he fucked us.

Although we continued to play together, she and I never again kissed with the same passion and intensity of that first night.

The three of us lived together until I graduated, and eventually Andrea and David began to date, although they both were happy to let me give David an occasional blowjob.

Years later they even married, and the day before their wedding she invited me to give David a day of sex for old times' sake.

The next morning, I sat in the third row of their outdoor beach wedding, wearing a sundress with a pair of panties underneath that were coated with David's dried cum from the day before.

Luke transferred schools the next year, and we lost touch, but one way or another I managed to find guys to keep me company.

There were always incoming freshmen, with each semester bringing a fresh crop of eighteen-year-old guys who were still shy and unsure of themselves.

Most of them were not only grateful for my hot tongue and hungry mouth, but downright honored to pay me back with their constantly stiff cocks and easily trainable mouths.

And I could write several stories about the professors I encountered whose wives had divorced them to shack up with younger men.

Every single one of them felt like they'd hit upon a winning lottery ticket when they found out that I not only wanted to suck their cocks but that I was willing to get down on my knees and swallow their cum as often as they could get hard.

In fact, my goal each week involved finding at least two guys, one to pump me full of cum several times, and the other to let me suck as many loads out of him as I could.

I accepted that swallowing cum had become as important to my sex life as my own orgasms were.

After graduation I had a few serious relationships, but I was always open about my needs and wants.

Every guy I dated claimed he could give me all the cum I could possibly need. But every one of them was wrong. My hunger for cock and cum only grew as I aged.

Every guy I dated also claimed that he could accept me for who I was, right along with my addiction to cum and cock.

Many of them could, but not all of them.

More than one became jealous, and we'd end up breaking things off.

Instead of making me want to change though, those relationships made me more determined to remain honest and open.

I had no desire to do anything behind someone's back, just as I had no desire to give up my taste for sperm and cock.

When I was thirty, I got married, settling down with a degenerated pervert who understood and appreciated my need for other men.

The two of us cultivated several relationships with other married couples, and with several single men, all of whom worked hard to keep me filled with sperm, one way or another.

Life was golden and we were happy, for nearly a decade.

We were madly in love with each other and sharing lust and sex with a tight circle of fellow perverts, but then he died suddenly, and I ended up moving across the country to find some solitude to grieve and write.

I settled into my new community, a small southern town, and started to make friends with my neighbors and other women in town my age.

But most of them were married, and the close-knit community made being a swinger, or even promiscuous, something to be careful about. I loved this little town and was making great progress on my latest novel.

I didn't want to screw that up by wrecking someone's marriage or being branded the town cum-slut.

No matter how much I craved the opportunity to feel a hard cock in mouth as it throbbed and jumped and filled my belly with its delicious semen.

I'd been here for six months nearly and had been a good girl for most of that time. About once a month I drove an hour to a college bar, and found a strong twenty-one-year-old cock to pump my mouth full of cum.

But I hadn't had a cock in my mouth in now for over three weeks. The only cum I'd tasted lately had been my own on my vibrators.

I was resigned to being a cock-once-in-a-while gal for this season of my life, no matter how powerful my withdrawal symptoms were.

And then suddenly, with my new neighbor and friend Sue one morning, our conversation gave me an idea.

And that's back to where I started this story.

~~

"Iola, are you serious?" Sue asked me. "I can't even begin to imagine feeling that excited about Dylan's cock in my mouth."

I leaned forward and looked into her eyes.

"I am serious." I said. "I sometimes think I'm going to go out of my mind with lust if I don't find a cock to suck."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,758 Followers