Confession of a Sperm Addict Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,788 Followers

"It can't be that hard." She said with a giggle. "Every guy I've ever had sex with has begged for oral sex. And lots that I haven't had sex with come to think about it."

"Oh every guy wants it." I admitted. "But I don't want to destroy anyone's marriage, no matter how willing most guys would be in the moment to let me go down on them."

I didn't mention how a few weeks ago I'd sucked off a college senior twice on a Friday night and again on Saturday morning.

Or that a month before that I'd had four guys in my hotel room at once and had sucked them all off together, getting so much cum at once that I couldn't swallow it all, and ending up with my hair plastered to my head by the resulting mess.

"Well, if I had someone willing to suck Dylan and swallow his cum for me I wouldn't consider that a threat to my marriage." She said wistfully. "I'd consider that a blessing."

I finished my coffee and got up and carried my cup to the sink where I rinsed it out. I turned back towards the table and stood looking at Sue for several moments.

"I want you to really think about that Sue." I said. "Because if you're even a little serious I'd be delighted to help you and Dylan out like that. But I don't want you to make any rash decisions."

I picked up my purse and headed for her backdoor, pausing with my hand on the doorknob.

"If you think about this and decide you'd seriously be okay with me blowing your husband, it's probably something you and Dylan should talk about, at least in theory." I said.

"Okay." She said softly, but her face had a faraway look.

"Don't mention my name to him until after you and I have talked again, if it progresses that far." I said. "And if you never bring it up again, I'll never bring it up again. Okay?"

"Okay." She said with a grin. "I promise I'll think about it. There must be a downside somewhere, even though I can't think of one now."

I laughed.

"Where men and their cocks are involved, there's always a downside somewhere." I said with a grin. "I'll see you tomorrow for lunch, but I expect you to take longer than that to think this over."

I opened the door and went out, eager to get home, peel my soaking panties off and get on my bed. I had a powerful vibrating wand that I needed to grind on in the worst way.

~~

Four days later I was sprinting up my driveway after finishing my morning run when I heard a car honk behind me.

I turned around and saw Sue in her convertible, waving at me.

I waved back and jogged back down the driveway, meeting her at the curb.

"Good morning." I called. "If you have time to wait while I shower, I'll make us some coffee."

"I'm in a bit of a rush," she said, "but I wanted to tell you."

"Tell me what?" I asked, hopeful lust spreading through me.

"I've been thinking about our conversation the other morning. About how comfortable Dylan and I are with you." She said. "We both like you a lot."

"And I like you both as well." I said. "I'd do anything to help you both, but I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt either of you."

"Last night I asked him exactly how much he misses oral sex. It's been a few years since he and I have done that." She said. "He told me it's something he really misses a lot, and even confessed that he's never had a great oral experience."

"Never?" I whispered.

"I don't think it's something that I've ever been even a little good at." She confessed. "Not that he's a complainer, or angry about it at all. I just know he's really feeling like he's missing out."

"And?" I prompted her, trying not to sound as needy as I suddenly felt.

"His birthday is tomorrow." She said with a shy grin. "Any chance you'd be free tonight to give him a birthday blowjob for me?"

"I think I can arrange that." I said with a grin. "In fact I know I can arrange that. What does he think is going to happen tonight?"

"His mother is coming over to babysit, and it will be just him and I for the night." She said. "We're going out to dinner, and he's definitely ready for sex. He's been mentioning it all week."

"He wouldn't feel like a blowjob was a let down if he's wanting actual sex would he?" I asked.

"Like I said, I haven't even tried it for years." She said. "He would not be disappointed in a blow job. At all. Especially if...."

"Especially if what?" I asked.

"Especially if he can finish in your mouth." She said softly, her face turning red.

"Oh Sue," I said quietly, "that's one of my favorite things in the world. If you're okay with him cumming in my mouth, I'll definitely let that happen."

"It's been so long he probably won't even last long." She said.

I smiled.

"Well then I'll have to do my best not to disappoint him in whatever time he gives me." I said. "How should we do this?"

"Would you like to come over after his mother leaves?" she said. "About eleven? Is that too late?"

"Not at all." I said. "Unless the two of you come here after dinner? You can pretend you're stopping by to drop off a book or something, and I'll open the door wearing something eye-catching, and you can yell 'SURPRISE!'"

"That might work." Her eyes brightened. "You and he would have total privacy then."

"Absolutely." I said. "You can stay downstairs, or drive around the block, or come up to the bedroom and watch if you want."

"Watch?" she gasped, her eyes growing big.

"Up to you." I told her. "But if you want to, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I'd kind of like it."

She blushed again, but I could see in her eyes that she was curious.

"About eight?" she whispered. "We'll eat quick and skip the movie."

"Eight is perfect." I said. "I'll be able to take my time. If he doesn't last long maybe I can even motivate him to go for a second round."

"You'd let him cum in your mouth twice?" she asked in a whisper.

I bent down and put my mouth near her ear.

"What are friends for?" I asked softly. "See you at eight."

"I can't wait." She whispered.

I gave her a quick sisterly kiss near the lips, and then turned and jogged up my driveway.

I was aware with each step that my nipples were stiff, and my inner thighs were soaked with my need.

~~

At ten minutes until eight I stood by my front door, my heart thudding, and my body on fire.

I was completely naked, my cunt freshly waxed bare, my nipples darkened with a hint of lipstick, and my hair up in a messy bun.

I was so horny that a stiff breeze could probably have set off a mini-orgasm.

The light from a pair of headlights swept through the living room, and I heard a car in the driveway.

I looked through the window next to the door and grinned as I heard car doors shut and saw Sue and Dylan come around the garage and start up the front walk.

Just as Dylan raised his hand to knock I pulled the door open and stood there, naked, horny, and very obviously expecting more than the book Sue was holding.

Dylan gaped at me in disbelief, unsure whether he should politely turn away, or take in this once in a lifetime opportunity to stare.

Sue made his mind up by pulling him into the front hallway and pushing the door shut.

"Happy Birthday Dylan." She whispered.

"What?" he asked, dumbly.

"Happy Birthday Dylan." I said. "Your wife is giving you a special gift tonight, and I'm going to deliver it."

"A gift?" he said, his eyes filled with hope.

"Yes." She grinned. "She'll explain it for me. Orally."

He looked from my naked body to his wife, and then back to me and then back to her.

"Orally?" he whispered.

"Yes." I said, turning and heading for the stairs. "Sue, bring him up to my bedroom so I can taste that cock of his."

She took his hand and pulled him along, and they followed me up the stairs.

In my room I had some candles going, and the ceiling fans provided a soothingly cool movement.

I stepped up to Dylan and put my hand on the front of his pants.

"Sue," I whispered, "get his clothes off so I can get at his delicious dick."

With a grin she started to unbutton his shirt, and he continued to stare at my body.

I went to the bed and made myself comfortable on top of the comforter.

"I hope you have a nice load of cum for me Dylan." I said. "I want to taste your sperm and swallow every drop of your sweet cum."

Sue dropped his pants and he stood there, his cock stiffening while he kicked his shoes off and then his pants and underwear.

Sue came to the bed and sat on the corner.

"Anyone mind if I stay and watch?" she asked.

"Fine with me." I replied. "What do you think Dylan?"

"Fuck yeah." He said enthusiastically. "This is shaping up to be the best birthday ever."

"Of course, if I get too caught up in what I see I may have to masturbate." Said Sue, taking a vibrator out of her purse. "Will that be a problem?"

Dylan came to the bed and bent over to kiss her.

"Fuck no." he said. "I'd hate to hog all the birthday fun."

She kissed him back, and then guided him onto the bed with us.

"Enough with the birthday talk." She said with a grin. "Time for the actual present."

I closed my eyes and leaned over, hungrily taking his cock into my mouth.

To Be Cuntinued...

~~~

Thank you to anyone who stuck with this all the way to this point.

This the kind of thing that turns me on to fantasize about, so I hope at least one person out there enjoys reading it.

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,788 Followers