Confession of a Sperm Addict Pt. 02

Story Info
I use my addiction to sucking cock to help my neighbors.
3.3k words
4.84
26k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,567 Followers

This short sequel is entirely fictional, but it represents one of my greatest fantasies. I love cock sucking and cum play and for years have wanted to live the life that my character in this story lives.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about birth control or std's.

All three characters in this story are middle aged adults.

As always, I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

Hope you enjoy this second chapter!

IsabellaEmily

~~~

Hi.

My name is Iola and I'm a cock addict.

That's Iola with an "i", not with an "L" as so many think when they see it written down. It's pronounced Eye-Oh-La. Not that it really matters, except I prefer that you at least moan the right name while your cock is nestled in my throat.

This particular part of my story started over a cup of morning coffee with Sue, my friend and neighbor.

Our conversation had turned sexual, and she got to talking about her husband's desire to have his cock sucked.

"Well, if I had someone willing to suck Dylan and swallow his cum for me, I wouldn't consider that a threat to my marriage." She said wistfully. "I'd consider that a blessing."

And with those words an idea began to take shape in my mind.

When I confessed a few minutes later that I didn't consider sucking cock to be a chore, she'd questioned me carefully, before realizing that I was serious.

I really am enthusiastic about sucking cock.

When she told me that she hadn't gone down on her husband in years my mouth practically began to water.

I offered to suck her husband off for her, if she was sure it was something he wanted. And if she was sure it was something she didn't want to do.

She went home and thought about it, and eventually she talked with Dylan about it, and then she and I talked some more.

We agreed that a blowjob would make a great birthday surprise for him, and the night before his birthday Sue brought him to my house while they left their kids with his mom.

I'd told Sue she could wait downstairs, or drive around the block, or sit in the bedroom with Dylan and I to watch.

"I'll watch." She whispered. "I even brought a vibrator in case I get, well just in case I need it I guess."

I grinned, resolved to put on a show good enough to ensure that she'd need it.

Once upstairs Sue helped Dylan undress, and as his cock sprang into view I was pleased to see that he was already well on his way to being erect.

"Should I undress too?" Sue asked. "It feels strange being the only one dressed."

"Why not?" I encouraged her. "There's no reason not to, plus I'd like to see your beautiful body without any clothes on."

Soon she sat on the edge of the bed with me, setting a little pocket vibrator on the edge of the mattress. Both of us were naked, and Dylan came over and stood next to her.

He bent over to kiss her, and she kissed him back, using her hands to guide his body onto the bed with us.

"Enough with the foreplay." She said with a grin. "Time for the actual present."

I closed my eyes and leaned over, hungrily taking his stiff cock into my mouth.

He tasted clean, but with that primal scent that all men emit from their groin when they're aroused. His pubic hair was trimmed, but not as short as I prefer.

But it wasn't like he had any reason to keep himself meticulously groomed down there.

I took his balls in my hand and he groaned, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Sue watching us carefully, as if she was in a trance.

I bobbed my head up and down a few more times, and then wrapped my fingers around his shaft while I looked over at her.

"His cock tastes so fucking good." I told her. "And his balls are nice and full."

I really wasn't sure if he was going to produce a big load or not, but I wanted him as aroused as possible, and if that meant letting him hear how much I wanted to taste his ejaculation I didn't figure it would hurt.

"He's loving it." She whispered.

I followed her eyes up to look at Dylan's face. He was staring at me as I held his cock, with a dreamy grin on his face.

"Then I better make it worth loving." I said, winking at him.

I pushed my mouth back down on his cock, this time taking it into my throat and pushing my wide open mouth against the base of his hardness.

I darted my tongue out and licked at his balls, pulling them gently with my fingers while I worked my mouth and throat around his cock with him buried in me to the hilt.

"Oh fuck." He groaned.

"My god." Sue whispered. "All the way in."

I moaned appreciatively around his cock, sucking hard for several seconds before moving my mouth back up towards the tip of his shaft, sucking and licking and teasing his length with my fingers as I went.

I felt his balls twitch and I knew that despite his age and experience, he wasn't going to last long at all.

I gripped his cock and looked at Sue.

"I think he's going to cum soon." I grinned.

"I'm sorry." Dylan said softly. "I'm just so turned on."

"Don't apologize." I told him. "You're experiencing something that you really want and enjoy. Don't worry about prolonging it. Just give in and let it happen. I'm looking forward to feeling this thing blow almost as much as you are."

I gave his cock a squeeze and licked the tip, looking back over at Sue.

"Where would you like him to cum?" I asked her.

"Where?" she repeated, as if snapping out of a trance.

"I'm happy to swallow it all." I said with a smile. "I adore the taste of hot cum. But this is your gift to him. If you want him to cum in you, or on you, or on me, or anything else the two of you like I'm at your disposal. I want him to love this, but I want you to love it too."

"He always loved it when I let him cum in my mouth." She said softly. "I think he'd like that a lot."

"How about it Dylan?" I asked, stroking my hand slowly up and down his spit coated cock. "Would you like to cum in my mouth so I can swallow your load?"

"Can I?" he asked.

"Absolutely." I said with a grin. "Just warn me so I can savor your orgasm with you while it happens."

Sue moved up next to him on the bed, and sat beside him, putting one arm around him and running her other hand through his chest hair.

I looked at them for a moment, both of them staring at me and holding onto each other, and then I lowered my head again, plunging his cock all the way back into my mouth.

"Uhhhh." He groaned, shifting his ass on the bed.

I sucked hard, tugging on his balls and starting to bob my head up and down on his throbbing erection.

"I'm going to go." He grunted, putting a hand on my shoulder as he ground his hips on the mattress.

I moaned hungrily, signaling how badly I wanted his cum in my mouth.

With a sudden growl he tensed up, and then his cock lurched in my mouth and I felt a sudden surge of his hot cum flood against my throat.

I milked the base of his shaft with my hand and swallowed, feeling his cockhead against my throat as he groaned and another hot spurt erupted from his cock.

I swallowed again and started to stroke him as fast as I could, moaning as spurt after spurt filled my mouth.

The taste of him thrilled me, and I felt my cunt clench in needy hunger as his cock continued to empty itself into my mouth.

When he stopped throbbing I continued to suck him softly for several seconds, before gently removing my mouth and proceeding to kiss his shaft in between licking at every stray drop of his cream with my tongue.

"I'm sorry that was so fast." He panted.

"I loved it." I whispered, looking up into his eyes. "And I can tell by how much you came that you really needed that."

"It was amazing." He said softly, looking at Sue dreamily.

I squeezed his cock, and even though it was no longer hard it retained a certain thickness that seemed to indicate that he might be capable of getting hard again.

"If you have the time and want to get hard again, I would like that." I said, moving my hand up and down his shaft. "I like looking at your cock Dylan."

I sat up on the end of the bed and looked at them both.

"But in the meantime," I continued, "this has made me really horny. Would either of you object to me making myself orgasm?"

"Go ahead." Sue giggled. "I think you've earned it."

I went to the closet and got out a vibrator, and then moved a cushioned chair to the foot of the bed and sat in it with my legs stretched out on the mattress.

With both of them watching closely I spread my legs and put the toy against my gash, exhaling loudly as I pushed it into the slippery hole.

"Oh fuck." I whispered. "I'm already so fucking wet."

I turned the vibrator on and gasped, using my fingers to begin to rub against my clitoris as I pulled the buzzing toy back and forth.

I was watching Dylan and Sue as they watched me, and I got a thrill out of making eye contact with them as my body responded to the orgasmic tension that was gathering deep within me.

"I'm already close." I moaned.

Dylan's cock visibly throbbed, and I watched it as it grew thicker against his thigh.

"That was fast." Sue whispered.

"The taste of your husband's cum got me here." I grunted. "I'm going to cum. Fuck! FUCK!"

I shuddered as an orgasm tore through me, moaning as my body tensed and writhed with the pleasure of release and the kinky realty that two of my neighbors were watching me cum.

"This is making me horny." Dylan said, running his fingers over Sue's stiff nipples.

"Me too." Panted Sue.

"Do anything about it that you'd like to." I said softly.

"Anything?" asked Sue in a hoarse whisper.

"Please." I replied. "Make yourself cum if you need to. Or have Dylan make you cum. With his mouth. Or cock."

Sue shuddered, and without a word Dylan pushed her legs apart and slithered between them.

I was looking into her eyes when his tongue licked over her clit, and she put her hand on his head and moaned, and I had an almost overpowering urge to lunge over and kiss her.

I kept fucking myself slowly with the vibrator, keeping it on the lowest setting because I could already feel another orgasm welling up inside me.

I was in no hurry for it to happen, since the look on Sue's face while her husband went down on her was too good to risk any distractions. Besides, I knew that slowly teasing myself while watching the show would only increase my pleasure.

For more than a quarter of an hour the three of us were locked in our spots on the bed, Sue and I staring at each other while her husband licked and sucked at her sensitive cunt and my toy buzzed my own orgasm agonizingly closer.

Sue kept shivering and blinking, moaning and whimpering as the pleasure inside her became almost unbearable, and after a while I realized that she was anxious to orgasm, but for some reason it just wasn't happening.

"She's hung up Dylan." I moaned. "She can't get over the edge."

"I'm so close." She whimpered. "I need to cum so bad."

"Fuck her Dylan." I begged. "Make her cum with your cock in her hole."

Without hesitation he climbed over her and lined his hard cock up with her slit, and then he pushed himself deep inside her and she moaned in satisfaction.

He started to fuck her as fast as he could, and she wrapped her legs around his thighs and humped back at him, the two of them grunting and moaning while they kissed and panted.

"Oh god it feels so good!" she shrieked.

Suddenly Dylan pulled out and turned her over, and she pushed herself up on her knees and offered him access to her cunt from behind while she grabbed one of my pillows and wrapped her arms around it.

"We haven't done this in a long time." Dylan panted.

While I watched he shoved his cock into her, and she screamed into the pillow and clenched her thighs and ass.

He settled into a fucking rhythm, the sound of his body slapping against hers making me even hornier.

"OHHFUCKINEEDTOCUM!" she screamed.

I leaned forward and grabbed her bullet vibe from the corner of the bed and turned it on as I slid up beside her. I reached over and pushed it against her clit.

"HOLYFUCKYESYESYES!" she screamed, bucking and thrashing as Dylan pounded his cock into her.

I looked at Dylan and we grinned at each other, each of us enjoying the part we played in getting his wife over the edge.

With a final scream Sue suddenly lurched forward, pulling herself away from Dylan's erect prick. She rolled over onto her back, gasping for breath and looking exhausted.

"Stop, stop, stop." she panted. "I can't...I can't....I need a break."

"Who gets that load of cum?" I asked her, pointing at Dylan's cock.

"It's your birthday." She asked him. "Where do you want to explode?"

He looked at me, his eyes wide and hopeful.

"Can I?" he whispered.

I grinned at him and stretched out on the bed and opened my mouth.

"Fill my mouth up." I whispered. "Let me taste more of your cum."

Still on his knees he pushed his cock against my face, and I felt it slide into my mouth as I closed my eyes and savored the scent and taste of Sue's cunt on his hard shaft.

I reached up to feel his balls, and as I massaged them I felt them twitch and draw closer to his body.

I grabbed Sue's hand and pulled her closer to me, guiding her fingers to his balls.

"He's fucking ready." I moaned at her.

I sucked his cockhead hard, moving my head easily as he started to fuck himself in and out of mouth, and Sue wrapped her other hand around the base of his cock and started to stroke him.

"I'm gonna...it's gonna...FUCK!" he shouted, and I felt a sudden flood of musky cum coat my tongue and slide into my throat.

I clamped my mouth around him and sucked hard, feeling him lurch and spasm against my tongue as he erupted, moaning over and over and over as an even bigger load than his first filled my mouth.

I swallowed and sucked and licked while Sue milked him into my mouth, until he was completely spent and soft.

I looked up at her and grinned.

"Two orgasms seems to be about right." I giggled. "That should make sure his birthday is really special."

"He loved it." She said, smacking his limp cock against my chin.

He fell back on the bed and smiled at both of us.

"I did love it." He said sleepily. "Both of them. The second one even more than the first one."

"Two is always nicer than one." I laughed.

"I agree." Sue said. "I'm going to make myself cum again as soon as we get home and into bed."

I reached over and put a hand on her warm thigh.

"Have another here." I said softly. "You're already naked and wet. Besides he needs to rest before he goes anywhere."

"Here?" she asked softly.

I handed her the little bullet vibe.

"I'll give you privacy if you want." I said softly. "But if you need to cum, then you should cum."

"I do need to." She said, looking into my eyes. "But you can watch if you want to. I'd like that."

"Just watch?" asked Dylan hopefully.

"That's up to her." Sue murmured, spreading her legs and pushing a finger along her wet slit.

I reached out and took the vibe from her, and turned it on and ran it along her thighs and pushed the tip against the bottom of her clit.

She rolled her eyes and moaned, cupping her breasts.

Dylan took one of her breasts in his mouth and sucked and I pushed the toy against her clit harder, turning the speed up and pushing two fingers into her hole.

"FUCKNOWFUCKNOWFUCK!" she screamed, twisting on the bed and sitting up as her body convulsed.

"Holy shit." I said softly. "That was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

She sank to the bed panting, and Dylan looked at me with a grin.

"Do you need to borrow the toy?" he asked me softly. "Or is yours better?"

He had no way to know how many dozens of sex toys I had in my closet.

"Fuck the toy." Said Sue softly. "You make her cum. Use your mouth. Do you want to cum from his tongue? His tongue is so good."

Without even thinking about what was happening I moved to the center of the bed and felt Dylan move between my legs, and then his mouth was licking up along my slit and I shuddered.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned, looking into Sue's eyes.

Dylan kissed and sucked at my clit, and I felt my orgasm begin to throb deep within me, and suddenly Sue pushed the buzzing vibrator against one of my nipples and I twisted on the bed and moaned.

My orgasm got closer and closer and suddenly Sue feathered a soft kiss against my nipple and I grabbed her hand and shouted as I came again, my body tensing and tingling as my sexual tension broke.

Sue was a part of my orgasm, her wet mouth against my nipple and her hand squeezing mine, while her husband's tongue pushed into my molten and spasming center and licked while I came undone.

And then the three of us were together, sweaty and naked and quiet on the bed, as we listened to the gentle sound of the wind against the bedroom windows.

"What time is it?" Sue asked at last. "We can't stay out all night."

Dylan started to move from the bed, but I sat up and put my hand on his arm.

"Wait." I said. "Before we call it a night, I want you both to know how much I enjoyed this. And I want you both to know that none of this has to change anything."

I looked from Sue to Dylan and then back to Sue.

"I will never tell another living soul about what we just did together, and I will never mention it to either one of you unless you bring it up first." I promised. "I don't want either of you to wake up tomorrow morning and wonder if you should regret this night."

"Regret my ass." Sue giggled. "I was sort of hoping you'd help me put together a Christmas surprise for him."

"I had the same thought." Dylan said. "But for our anniversary."

"Anything to help a neighbor." I said. "I think I can find something for each occasion that you'll enjoy unwrapping."

~~~

Thank you for reading!

It's an honor to share this corner of Literotica with every single one of you depraved perverts who enjoy the same things that I do!

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,567 Followers