All Comments on 'Confession of a Sperm Addict Pt. 02'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even better. Right on. Your stories are so hot...

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Well the sequel was certainly worth waiting for! Am I reading too much into this or is Iola IsabellaEmily in disguise? Lol! Whoever she is, (or based on) you simply MUST write chapter 3. Iola teaches Sue the absolute pleasure that is experienced when your man cums in your mouth. And surely both women want and need to explore lady lovin' to a much greater degree? I've given this the maximum 5 stars btw!

boots444boots444over 1 year ago

awesome encounter...wish it was me!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

Given a choice, I wonder how many men would rate a blowjob as their #1 birthday gift choice. I'd guess it would rate near the top. Great story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! made me as hard as a rock

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very hot, as always. So well written, thanks! 5/5

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Loved every line. Wish you were my neighbor!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg Isabella you just get better and better. You know that I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, sucking one while fucking another and fingering a third. ( I am such a greedy fucker for cunt ) I always insure that the women I am with get maximum pleasure from all that we do, we fuck, suck and masturbate till we are totally blissed out and fucked up. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

al_433511al_433511over 1 year ago

I loved how you describe the taste and how it makes you get something sucking cock. I have done this for some depraved hubby's that their wife will not satisfy their hunger for, I love it when I get them to a point of no return and Ii slow down or stop and they grab the back of my head and start thrusting and love it even better if they talk dirty to me as they thrust faster and deeper until they are Cummings deep into my throat. Like you I am addicted to a hard cock and cum.

BlackswoleBlackswoleover 1 year ago

Amazing! I might send this to my wife and hope she takes the hint. 🙂

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

🔥🔥 can't wait for Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. that was amazing. really look forward to the sequel. Love to read about her being in a full three-way with 2 men. Is she turning into a therapist of sorts maybe? very fun.

Rocketman51Rocketman51over 1 year ago

Wow, if only I could find a lady so addicted! Great story! Looking forward to more! Thank you for sharing you talent of story telling!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I'm a woman & oral sex, for me is the best way to climax. My clit is what takes me over the edge, especially if my nipples are touched.... ooo baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a 40 year old male with an 8 inch long cock that's 6 inches around at the base and 5.5 below the head. I'm recently single and just met a woman who I think I might marry. She has a fetish for sucking dick and is really amazing with my big cock. And she swallows my cum, and I seriously cum like Peter fucking North, at least twice a day. She once swallow my load 13 times in one day. She loves getting pounded in her asshole and then finishes me off on her tongue. She squirts. She's fucking beautiful, blonde, and always ready to swallow a mouthful of my sperm. She reminds me so much of the lady in this story. Great story too. Im still rock hard. Luckily my new friend isn't far away. 20 more minutes and I can empty my nut sack onto her tongue. I've been edging since late last night too. I'm gonna make her read this first!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 1 year ago

fabulous story! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good remise extended.

But again rushed.

You wrote: "Enough with the foreplay." She said with a grin. "Time for the actual present."

Wrong. Not enough with the foreplay. Needed lots more. Needed edging before cock into mouth.

Three stars.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous reviewed: "You wrote: "Enough with the foreplay." She said with a grin. "Time for the actual present."

Wrong. Not enough with the foreplay. Needed lots more. Needed edging before cock into mouth."

I disagree, which is why I wrote the story the way I did.

You may have different preferences of course, but they're no more valid than mine, and since it's my story the characters in it will do and say what I want them to do and say.

I just suggested in another comment to another anonymous reviewer that if you're not finding the exact sort of stories you want here on Literotica, do what I did when I was having a hard time finding exactly what I wanted: start writing your own!

If you would seriously like to do that the forums here on Literotica are FILLED with great advice and folks who can help, or you can email me at the link provided on my profile cause I'd love to see you get some stuff published.

Izzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'tis a grand story to be sure. I loved reading it. It is nice to think there are women in the world who adore sucking cock and the taste of cum. More so when the woman is the initiator of such a wonderful sex session of the oral variety. The stories I write are similar in that they mostly concern cock sucking and cum swallowing. Personally I'd rather cum in a persons mouth more than any where else. Joch.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

I like your characters. Even though they are stepping outside the bounds of fidelity, there's an innocence and joy in what they are doing. They seem like real and vulnerable people who I'd probably like if we ever met. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mmmmarvelous . .

Very well constructed and believable characters. A few grammar and spelling blips that interrupts the flow ... 5.

MagicifMagicif9 months ago

In my humble opinion, yours is the most erotic and satisfying description of a blowjob that I have read (or written) on this site. I felt like you were ticking off each characteristic of my personal checklist of how I enjoy it done for me. If your skill IRL matches your ability to describe it, you have some VERY lucky partners! Please keep sharing your stories.

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

You are a five star cocksucker - well at least being able to write about such activity!!

A woman who likes a dick in her mouth and sperm down her throat as much as you write about Iola does is a wondrous individual. Dylan was a very lucky guy to have a wife such as Sue and neighbour who is so accommodating!!

well done for writing such an excellent story

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly14 days ago

This definitely something that could be a series, each entry dealing with her neighbors and or her random partners

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES