Confession of Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter had calmly proceeded to order room service for dinner, and when the bellboy arrived with his cart, Carter insisted that he wheel it into the bedroom. Colleen, who had been in the bathroom, had to scramble into bed and pull the sheets up to cover her nakedness while the young man laid out their food with a barely concealed smirk. A similar scene occurred when Carter called for the plates to be taken away.

Afterwards they sat in bed, digesting their dinner while a bondage flick played on the adult pay-per-view channel on their television. When it was over, Carter's face took on an evil smile. "I think I'm inspired," he told Colleen, "but I guess we'll have to do something so we don't provoke another visit from the manager." With that he held up a ball gag and quickly forced it into Colleen's mouth. She screamed many times in the next few hours, but there wasn't a single complaint from the management.

When Colleen finally woke on Sunday, she groggily glanced at the clock on the nightstand and then sat bolt upright in bed. "Oh, no, I'm late for church!" she thought agitatedly; then she looked around at her surroundings and remembered where she was. As she plopped back in bed, she felt a jolt of guilt, but she brushed it aside.

She'd had no idea what to expect next from Carter, but after lunch he simply informed her that they were going to enjoy the beach. She blushed when she saw the swimsuit he handed her to wear. It was a thin white one-piece that had had all modesty inserts removed. Since it was a size too small for her, it clung to her body like a second skin, and she knew instantly that it would become transparent the moment it got wet.

They spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach, alternately sunbathing and walking back and forth by the ocean. It was hard to tell if Colleen was blushing or simply sunburned because she stayed a constant shade of red at the looks she provoked. If she had been nude, she realized, she would probably have drawn fewer stares. As it was, the men's eyes bored holes into her as they tried to make out every detail of her body that the suit revealed. At the same time, many of the women stared daggers at her revealing display, and several mothers angrily dragged their children away when they caught them gaping at her.

Carter loved it all and forced her to walk slightly in front of him to give everyone the best possible view. She felt like a slave girl being paraded through the market. It was a good thing her suit was wet, she decided, because otherwise her arousal would be glaringly obvious.

After they had returned to their suite and cleaned up, Carter surprised her by taking her to dinner at the upscale dining room in the hotel. Good food, expensive wine and an after-dinner liqueur all put Colleen in a mellow mood, and she began to look forward to showing her gratitude when they returned to their room.

But no sooner had the door clicked shut than Carter grabbed her and ripped the dress off of her. Then he forced the ball gag back in her mouth, dragged her over to the bed and once again bound her arms and legs so that she was face-down and spread-eagled. Then, to complete his domination, he slipped a sleep mask over her head, leaving her to lie their helplessly, wondering what would happen to her next.

What would happen next was a long period of abuse alternating with erotic manipulation. In addition to his cat o' nine tails and riding crop, Carter also produced a Hitachi wand that he used to bring her body repeatedly to the brink of an orgasm, only to replace it with punishment that truthfully she enjoyed almost as much.

As she lay there squirming after an extended session that left her almost delirious with arousal, she was startled to hear a knock on the door. She felt certain that her outcries hadn't disturbed anyone since she could hardly hear her own screams through the gag. When the door closed moments later, Colleen could have sworn she heard a second set of footsteps. But the sleep mask made it impossible for her to do anything but cock her ears, hoping for some clue as to what was to happen next.

Then she felt the bonds around her ankles being loosened, and she was soon bound only by her wrists. A moment later she felt a body depress the mattress behind her, and she was frightened as she realized that the body was much larger than Carter's. Then an extremely large pair of hands grabbed her hips and easily pulled her up into the doggy position. "Who is it? Who's there?" she yelled, but barely a whimper made it past the gag.

Then she felt something large and blunt prodding at her labia, and she thought for a second that it was the wand again. But the warmth and texture she felt quickly told her this was something else indeed. Then the largest cock she had ever felt thrust into her, and she was stretched wider than she thought possible. She screamed even as it kept on thrusting, deeper and deeper until she felt it pass her cervix and into her womb. The cock held motionless for a moment, and the big hands reached up and twisted her nipples cruelly. She shrieked again, and then felt the huge shaft sliding backwards in a motion that seemed to go on forever. Then it abruptly reversed course and plunged all the way back into her depths in a single motion.

Now the hands were forcing her hips backward and forward, and it was all she could do to remain on her hands and knees. But slowly the feeling of being so totally filled changed from painful to pleasurable, and then she became aware that the huge organ was sliding over her g-spot, sending almost continuous thrills through her. At the same time, her clitoris was pulled down so that the shaft rubbed across it on every inward stroke. She had never felt anything like this before, and suddenly, under the onslaught of so many sensations, she was building toward a climax. It hit her like a freight train, and she cried out repeatedly into the gag.

But the large figure behind her continued to batter away at her like a machine, pumping without rest, giving her no time to recover, until she felt another explosion building up within her. This time, however, the big man began driving into her harder, pushing her forward until she collapsed on the bed. His heavy belly came down on her hips, pinning her to the mattress, and his enormous cock continued to reach deep within her. She had never felt so dominated in her life, and that compounded her response. Now she could feel him driving towards his own climax, and his need drove her own higher until it was too much to sustain and her senses overloaded. As his full body weight collapsed on her, she passed out.

When she regained awareness, she was lying on her side and her wrists were free. She started to reach for the sleep mask, but Carter's voice lashed out immediately, "No!" and she let her arms fall to the bed. After another minute or two, she felt the heavy stranger roll toward her and grab her by the waist. In a single move he lifted her so that she was now straddling him.

He was no body builder, that much was clear to her. His thighs were huge and when she put her hands down on his chest she felt fat overlying the muscle. As she started to slump down on him, she felt his erect cock pushing up against her and she stopped herself in wonder. Reaching out, she grabbed the stalk, trying to take its measure with her hands. They couldn't go around its diameter, which amazed her, and when she stacked her hands on top of each other, there was still more sticking out the top.

As she sat there trying to guess how large he might actually be, she felt his arms lift her again, positioning her over the monster she'd been trying to assess. She tried to protest, but the ball gag prevented that. Instead she felt him forcing his way up into her swollen pussy, and the sensations she'd experienced earlier began to return. In short order, she was the one who took over the action, lifting herself up and then allowing her body to impale itself on his stake. Each thrust forced a gasp from her.

After a while she leaned forward and began a rocking motion, delighting in the feelings the new position produced. Suddenly, she felt Carter's hands on her back, pushing her forward even further, holding her down. She tried to protest, but he ignored her. Then she felt the big man's hand reaching behind her to spread her ass cheeks apart. Now she knew what was coming and was afraid, but she was helpless.

Carter's cock, slimy with some kind of lubricant, slid around her bottom until it found her rosebud. Then, with a single push he penetrated her. For a moment she felt as though she were going to be split in two. A mental picture of how she must look came to her, and she shivered. These two men were using her for their pleasure while she was pinned between them. The thought shook her and thrilled her simultaneously.

Then all thought vanished as first Carter and then the big man began to move inside her. At first it was awkward, with one or the other slipping out of her as they struggled to find a rhythm. But then they found it, and she felt like the cylinder of an engine being repeatedly reamed by not one but two pistons. She screamed and screamed and screamed as they drove her mad with lust, until all three of them collapsed in a sweaty, sticky mound.

When she opened her eyes the next time, sunlight was pouring in through the curtains. The big man, whoever he was, was gone. Harrison was just coming out of the bathroom, showered and neatly shaved. When she saw the time, she frantically ran for the bathroom, trying to clean herself as fast as she could. By the time she was out, Harrison was dressed and ready to leave. He looked at her blandly. "Next time there will be five men," he said, and she shuddered in spite of herself.

Once he was gone she threw her things into her bag and, after pausing only long enough to run a comb through her hair in a hopeless attempt to look professional, she too headed for the lobby.

Fortunately for her, Carter had already signed for the bill when she turned in the room key. The only thing she had to do was endure the desk clerk's leer as he wished her a good day. She wondered why until she remembered that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I can't go to work like this," she thought frantically and wheeled into the parking lot of a Wal-Mart. Like a madwoman she ran through the aisles until she came to Women's Wear, where she picked up a utilitarian white bra and a three-pack of panties. After purchasing them, she hurried back to her car. In the parking lot she tore open the packaging and proceeded to don the underwear as modestly she could while sitting in the front seat of her car. A teenage boy playing with his cellphone nearby gaped at her when he happened to glance up. She tried to ignore him as she finished, then pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward the highway.

As she drove, a pall of guilt began to settle over her. Already the past weekend seemed like some feverish dream. Had she really deceived her husband to go off on an immoral rendezvous with a lover? Had she really participated in two days of debauchery? It all seemed so unreal to her. Now what she wanted was the love, security and normalcy of her marriage.

Tears began to well up in her eyes as she thought about Mac waiting for her. If he were ever to find out the things she had done this weekend, she would be so ashamed she didn't think she could stand it. It frightened her to think about what it might do to him.

"I'm going to be so good to him," she promised herself. "I'll never see Carter again." But the mention of his name caused her to remember some of the things he had done to her that weekend. When she remembered his promise to bring more men with him the next time, she shivered involuntarily.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked herself. "I love my husband - I want to be a good wife and partner. So why does a part of me want to act like a total slut? Why can't I control it? When did I become so schizophrenic?"

Her helplessness made her angry. "It's all Carter's fault," she told herself vehemently. "He's the one who tempted me; he's the one who made me do all those horrible things." But even as she cursed him she was forced to acknowledge that she was equally to blame. "He didn't drug me, he didn't rape me," she admitted. "I could have walked out of that room at any time, but I didn't. I wanted what he was offering."

As she drove through the outskirts of the city, she angrily pushed her thoughts away. "I need to go straight to the office and handle things there. I'll figure out what to do about everything else later."

As she'd anticipated, when she finally made her appearance at the Women's Shelter things were chaotic. She quickly found herself covered up in paperwork and phone calls until well past lunch time. As she bit into a sandwich at her desk, she suddenly realized that she hadn't called Mac. Quickly she dialed the church office and reached Mrs. Moore.

"Oh, hello Colleen, dear. Father Mac said you might be calling. No, he's not here right now, he's off at some meeting. No, I'm not sure when he'll be back. Oh, but he did leave a message for you. He asked me to tell you that he has to make a hospital visitation tonight, and that if it runs too late he just might stay there overnight. No, there wasn't any other message. Yes, I'll be sure to let him know you called. Okay, bye now."

Colleen hung up the phone and sat there lost in thought, her sandwich forgotten. She'd badly wanted to reconnect with her husband, and she was frustrated that they might not be reunited until tomorrow. Mac had spent the night at the hospital before, so Colleen wasn't overly surprised at Mrs. Moore's message. Nevertheless, she felt uneasy. "Is he avoiding me?" she wondered. "Is he mad at me for not returning on Sunday?" She carefully repressed the thought that he might know about her weekend - that possibility was too awful to consider.

She got home late from work, and as she approached the parish house she hoped she'd find Mac there. But the house was dark and his old car was nowhere in sight. At least with Mac gone, she thought, she could empty her suitcase without worrying about what he might see. She ran a load of laundry and then decided to take a shower. The hasty sponge bath she had taken before leaving the hotel had left her feeling dirty all day.

As she came out of the bathroom and began putting on some comfortable clothes, she noticed a long black bag standing in the corner of the bedroom. Curiously, she walked over to have a closer look. But when she felt the heavy-duty nylon, she realized what it held and snatched her hand away as though she'd touched a snake. It was Mac's old sniper rifle! He'd had it stored away in the attic ever since they'd moved into the parish house. Why would he have it out now, she wondered. It brought to mind the dark days just after Mac had returned from Iraq, days that she'd hoped were long behind him. The fact that he'd brought the big rifle down now made her very uneasy.

Nervously she tried to call Mac's cellphone, but she only got a recording that he was not available. Then she remembered that he always turned his phone off when he was at the hospital. Tonight that didn't reassure her. Pulled between anxiety and guilt, Colleen found it difficult to get to sleep despite her exhaustion.

* * * * * * * * * *

Father Mac got to his desk early the next morning and found a note from Mrs. Moore about Colleen's call. He looked at it grimly, then set it aside. There would be time enough for Colleen later.

At that moment there was a timid knock on the doorframe, and when he looked up he was surprised to see Marge Terrell standing there. "I'm sorry to intrude, Father Mac, but another one came in yesterday afternoon, and I thought you might need it too."

He looked over the papers the bookkeeper handed to him, and a chill went through his heart. He looked up to thank her, but she had already left. He picked up the phone and called Preston Charlton. "I have another one, Preston. I'd like to bring it by your office before you have your meeting."

When he heard Preston's response, he hurriedly closed up his office and headed for his car, a look of grim determination on his face.

* * * * * * * * * *

Carter Harrison was working at his desk that morning when a call came in from the President of the Board of Trustees "requesting" him to attend an urgent meeting at the bank. There was no way Harrison could turn down such a request, but it irked him mightily to be summoned like that. "Who does Preston Charlton think he is?" he sneered as he got behind the wheel to drive over to the bank. "I'm not some lackey at his beck and call."

As he pulled into the bank's parking garage, he spotted Father Mac leaving, and the sight amused him. "He wouldn't be so self-righteous if he could have seen what I did to his wife last weekend," he chortled.

After parking his car Harrison got in the elevator and took it to the executive suite, where a secretary ushered him into Preston Charlton's office. Summoning his most effusive manner, Carter strode to Charlton's desk with his hand outstretched. "Preston, it's good to see you," he exclaimed.

Charlton ignored his hand and remained seated, a scowl on his face. "Harrison, I'll get straight to the point. I've just been on a teleconference with the other trustees. They voted unanimously to remove you as Executive Director of the United Fund, effective immediately."

"What!?" Harrison shouted. "What's this all about?"

Calmly Charlton picked up a sheaf of papers from his desk. "I have here a set of expense reports that you've submitted for reimbursement over the past few months. They contain numerous unauthorized purchases of items for your personal use, inappropriate expenditures not permitted by United Fund policies and expenses that clearly exceed spending limitations."

"Let me see those," Harrison demanded and when Charlton handed them over he shuffled through them hurriedly. Then he angrily tore the sheets in half and threw them on the floor. "This is ridiculous!" he exclaimed. "You want to fire me over piddling shit like this? I've brought in many times this much in increased donations. Since I've been in charge this United Fund is generating higher revenues than ever before. I'm worth way more than what you're paying me. You can't seriously be worried if I ran over on a few expense items."

Charlton's voice was filled with anger and contempt. "You don't get it, Carter. You don't have the right to decide what's acceptable and what's not. It's not your money, it's the donors' money. They didn't give it to the United Fund so you could go to fancy restaurants and buy overpriced food and wine. They didn't donate their money so you could go off to some beach resort and live like an Arab prince like you did last weekend. And then you had the audacity to submit your little outing for reimbursement under the guise of attending a conference. My secretary checked with the hotel this morning: there was no conference there last weekend."

"It's a high-pressure job," Harrison shot back. "I'm entitled to a little R&R at the United Fund's expense. It's like investing: you have to spend money to make money. You're a banker - you should understand that." Then his face darkened. "But it doesn't matter - you can't fire me in any case because I have a contract. And if you try to break it, my attorney will sue you for damages and tie you up with restraining orders for years."

"You probably could do that," Charlton acknowledged coolly, "but in the end we'd still win, and we'd also pursue civil and criminal charges against you. You'd be facing possible fines and jail time, not to mention ruinous legal fees. But a fight like that would damage the reputation of the United Fund. And that's why I've been authorized to make a deal with you. If you'll sign a document admitting to misuse of funds and agreeing to make restitution, we'll allow you to resign quietly and agree not to press charges."