Confession of an Unfaithful Man Pt. 08

Story Info
The next big step and almost getting caught.
4.6k words
4.25
2.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers

The following story is part of a series based on true stories however some names or details may have been changed to protect peoples identities.

While this story could be read as a stand alone story you should read the others in order to get the best from them.

Let me give you a bit of background info.

31/12/18 was our 20th wedding anniversary and although some of these stories are from the earlier days once I confessed everything and discussed at length the situation my wife and I have had a great open relationship for the last 15 years.

############################

The summer of 97 had been great. We had an amazing time at the family beach holiday and a few other little adventures ourself. It was almost Easter and the family had a big get together planned only very few people knew why. It had taken a lot of organization but I had managed to speak with Drew and get his approval, I had talked to a local radio station to organize a bogus competition, let a lot of friends and family know what day and time they had to listen as well.

So here is how it all played out....

Thursday morning (I had the day off work) I dropped Maria at work and headed off to do some errands or so she thought. About 30 min later there is a radio competition to see if couples can follow instructions and they ask people to call, both will be given the same instruction and if you get the same answer you win. This was all a setup of course and the radio competition was actually fake.

M: hello Maria speaking

DJ: hello Maria, your partner has nominated you to take part in a competition. We have given him some instructions and if you follow the same instructions you guys win today's prize.

M: ok, is it quick as I'm at work?

DJ: yes. Do you have a copy of today's newspaper handy?

M: there in one in the lunch room. Give me 30 sec and I can get it. Ok go ahead.

DJ: Great open to section C

M: OK section C is business

DJ: Turn to page 16

M: yep, classified ads

DJ: third column across from the left and 6th advert down. If what you read out matches what Chris gave us off air then you guys win. We have had two couples fail today so no pressure Maria.

What Maria didn't know is that I had driven back to her work and was slowly sneaking into the lunchroom behind her.

M: To the love of my life, I thank you for all the happy times we have had. You make this journey through life more enjoyable and I would love nothing more than to spend the rest of this journey with you. Maria will you marry me?

There was silence she hadn't actually processed that it was for her she was waiting for the DJ and he was waiting for her.

DJ: well done Maria that was exactly what we wanted you to read. I just

M: so we won, we won....

DJ: that depends on how you answer the question.

M: what question?

DJ: Maria please read it again. Carefully.

About 20 seconds of silence ensured

M: oh my God, is this really, oh fuck, oh wow, oh umm shit. Oops sorry for my language on the radio. Is Chris actually on the other phone listening to all this?

DJ: he can hear every word you are saying.

M: YES I would love to marry you Chris.

DJ: Maria slowly turn around.

Maria turned around to see me 6 feet behind her on bended knee with an open ring box in my hand.

The next thing to come out of her wouth was a mixture of screaming, the word yes several times and look at that ring.

DJ: I think we will leave the happy couple to it, congratulations to you both.

For the rest of the day I recieved messages of congratulations from family, friends and work mates.

Maria and I went out for dinner that night. Nothing fancy just a small quiet beach front restaurant that we had driven past a number of times before and often commented on visiting. After dinner we walked down the length of the beach. At the far end there is a boating club and the club rooms are up on stilts so what when the tide comes in the water goes under the building. Tonight the tide was out so we snuck under the building in amongst all the legs. I held Maria close to me and started kissing her. Our kisses got hotter and hands started roaming, next thing I knew Maria was unzipping my fly and reaching into my pants to fish out my cock. The feel of the cool autumn air around my cock was a bit of a shock but as she wrapped her warm hand around and started stroking, my cock quickly started to respond.

I slid my right hand inside the back of her pants and started groping her arse which only made her stroke my cock quicker. I had to do something before I blew my load to fast. I pulled Maria close to me squishing her breasts against my chest. I slid my left hand up the back of her shirt and released the clasp of her bra. I took my belt off and made a loop around her wrists then threaded it through one of the beams just above our heads and pulled on it lifting her arms up. Maria liked to be dominated some days and I was hoping today was going to be one of those. With her hands tied and raised above her head short of screaming she was powerless to stop me as I used my free hand to pull her pants down to her knees. I pulled her hips back a bit putting her in a slightly bent position as I reached between her legs and slid my finger along her pussy.

I could already feel the moisture on her pussy lips. As I continued rubbing my finger across her lips I pushed up slightly and her lips parted. As I started to gently rub around the entrance to her pussy I could feel her juices beginning to flow more. I moved my finger forward a bit and flicked it across her now swollen clit and Maria moaned with pleasure. I pulled back slightly and inserted my finger into her juicy pussy eliciting another moan from her. I pumped my finger in and out a few times then as she got even wetter I added a second finger and a third. Maria was moaning and shaking now as my fingers pistioned in and out of her, she pulled at the belt that was holding her arms up to the beam. I took this as my signal and withdrew my fingers quickly replacing them with my cock. Maria came instantly letting out a long low moan as her pussy spasms gripped at my cock.

I held still for a moment before I started to pump my cock into her. The position was great with her arms held up above her head and leaning forward slightly I was able to get great penetration into her. Maria started to rock her hips as I drove into her, we got into a great rhythm not to fast and not to slow. We could hear cars driving past on the road not more than 40 feet behind us it was exciting and terrifying at the same time. I could feel the pressure starting to build in my balls and knew my release was coming I let go of the end of the belt and grabbed Maria's hips in both hands and began pumping furiously. Maria was able to slip her wrists from the belt and bent over more putting her hands on her knees and moaned loudly as her orgasm shook through her body. That was all it took to push me over the edge and I started blasting rope after rope deep into her pussy.

We stayed under the building for about 5 min still pretty much in that position Maria bent at the waist hands on knees my slowly softening cock still in her pussy both of us basking in the wonderful afterglow and trying to get our breath back. Eventually my cock softened to the point it fell out of her pussy and we decided now was probably a good time to head back home. Maria pulled her pants back up i grabbed my belt and we walked off down the beach hand in hand.

When we got home that night we went straight to bed and both just held each other. As I lay on my side with my right arm wrapped under her neck and curled up to her right breast while my left hand was wandering all over her body. I moved from rubbing her stomach to gently squeezing her breasts to stroking her legs as we just lay there holding and kissing each other. Maria parted her legs slightly as my hand slid up the inside if her left leg and through her beautiful bush of public hair.

Taking this as a signal she wanted a bit more I began to gently rub around her pussy. Maria just lay there occasionally letting out quiet little moans as I roamed my hand up and down her body. By now my cock was rock hard and poking into her leg but neither of us did anything about it. My fingers found their way back to Maria's pussy and I slowly parted her pussy lips sliding two fingers into her slimy wet pussy. I knew there was probably still a lot of my cum in there but I didn't care I just kept stroking and poking her pussy. Maria just lay there moaning softly and I just enjoyed playing with her pussy and right breast occasionally I would twist my head enough to catch her left nipple in my mouth. I probably spent close to 20 min just gently playing with her until her body began to tense up and her breathing stopped her eyes rolled back in her head, then she moaned a long loud release as her body shook and her pussy clamped down on my fingers as it spasmed through its orgasm.

Maria looked so peaceful in her post orgasmic half asleep state. She rolled onto her side facing away from me and I just spooned in behind her. My still hard cock poking her in her butt, Maria reached between her legs grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy. I gently pushed into the very tight warm space she was offering me. Once I was in I started to gently rock my hips but Maria reached back and pulled me tight to her.

"Just hold me please" was all she said. Less than a min later she was sound asleep her naked body snuggled tightly against me and my cock buried in her pussy. I gently rocked my cock back and forth eliciting another quiet moan from her but it felt weird fucking her while she was asleep. I just left my cock buried in her and enjoyed the fact that we were cuddled together.

I must have fallen asleep reasonable quickly despite my sexual frustration as next thing I knew I was waking up to a weird warm feeling and also being shaken around. As I opened my eyes there was Maria sitting on top of me riding my morning election.

"Well good morning my beautiful...fiancé"

I added the pause to try emphasize the fiancé part.

"If this is how my fiancé intends to wake me up I can't wait to see what my wife does for me."

Maria just smiled and kept riding, she had a special way of riding me with just the right hip movements that kept my cock hard, deep and right where she loved it, ok where we loved it cause once she started that rhythm we were both going to hit orgasm rather quickly.

Sure enough I felt the pressure building and knew it was only a moment before I would be blasting everywhere. Maria beat me to it and went off like a rocket her hips gyrating wildly as she orgasmed which set me off as well blasting my seed deep into her pussy.

"Good morning fiancé" Maria said with a smile "I felt bad about falling asleep on you and seeing as I didn't wake up with more cum dripping out of my pussy I am guessing you didn't keep fucking me last night."

"I just couldn't bring myself to do it not after such a great day."

"Next time I fall asleep like that just keep using my pussy for your pleasure I really don't mind."

Wow this girl was something else. We lay in bed for most of the morning just kissing and fondling each other it almost felt like we were teenagers experimenting with the opposite sex but on a much more passionate level.

Around 11 Maria declared that we needed to get up and get ready we had a late lunch at Maria's parents place and dinner with my parents. I headed for the shower to get cleaned up. I always hated the shower in our flat the temperature setting was so fiddly 5mm the wrong way and it was scolding hot, 2mm the other way and it was warmer in an ice bath.

I spent a few min getting it just right and was just about to start washing shampoo out of my hair when I heard Maria enter the bathroom. "You should come and join me in her sexy lady" I said in a cheaky tone.

"Are you sure you want me to get in there?" Maria questioned.

"Of course I do, why would I not want you in here sexy?"

"Because I......."

"You what darling"

"Fuck it I'll get in there if that's what you want"

I had my head back under the water and eyes closed when she got in, I felt her pull her body against mine then she moved back a fraction and moaned. That's weird I thought why is she moaning just from embracing me and why does my leg feel funny. I opened my eyes to see her looking down at my leg. I looked down and was shocked. She was urinating on me, full stream no holding back pissing on my leg.

"What the hell babe, why are you peeing on me?"

"Well I came in to go to the toilet but you wanted me to join you so here I am."

"OK, but did you really have to pee on me?"

She just giggled, kissed me and held me close. The rest of our shower was rather non eventful apart from a little bit of touching and rubbing of soap on each other.

Lunch went well in that I didn't stick my dick somewhere it shouldn't have been especially given the amount of sexual inuendo and invitatuons both Linda and Tasha were throwing in my direction.

Dinner was a welcome break. My parents are very by the book old school prim and proper type of people, not stuck up or snobby just very set in the old school ways. A man should only have one wife, they shouldn't live together before marriage hell they probably think sex is only in one boring position.

Then it was Saturday the big family(s) get together aka the engagement party. We had hired out a function area at a bar in town. This was the open invite party for everyone friends, family, extended family, workmates, sports team mates etc etc, we were expecting 300+ people which would be cut down significantly for the actual wedding. With so many people Maria and I were regularly getting separated with one being pulled this way and one going the other. At one point while Maria was introducing me to some old school friends of hers Tasha pulled me to one side wanting to introduce me to some extended family someone or rather.

As soon as we were out of sight of Maria Tasha whispered in my ear "you need to pee, men's toilets in 3 mins" and then she vanished. Not entirely sure what to do I walked to the bar ordered two shots of tequila, downed the first one and walked off towards the bathroom with the second one. The plan was anyone who stopped me to talk got given the shot to shut them up if not then I had an evil plan for Tasha. I made it to the toilets without getting stopped and walked into the men's bathroom. All the stalls except the disabled one were open, the door was closed but not locked. I tipped the shot of tequila into my mouth but didn't swallow it, put the shot glass on the counter by the sink and pushed the door open. Thankfully it was Tasha inside, she grabbed me pulling me in through the door and locked it shut.

She then kissed me (just what I was waiting for) as she kissed me I felt her mouth open up and her tongue touch my lips. Here we go I thought and I opened my lips just enough for the tequila to transfer from my mouth to hers. It helps being taller and leaning down into the kiss gravity ensured most of it made it's way into her mouth. She looked startled that I had done it but also excited by it. "WOW I was not expecting that, that actually made me feel all tingly inside." Perfect I thought, here I was at my engagement party seducing my future sister in law in a disabled toilet cubicle. But hey she started it so let's just go with it. We kissed a few more times, this time with tongues dualing and hands wandering.

"Believe it or not but I have never had sex in a men's bathroom before" Tasha said.

"I call bullshit on that one Tasha, I have listened to stories about you."

"Sex in bathrooms yes, sex in toilet cubicles yes but normally I drag guys into the girls toilets so they taking the risk of getting caught in the wrong place not me"

"Well then miss risk taker are you going to just talk about it or am I going going to actually get fucked?"

That was all the prompting she needed. She closed the toilet lid and sat down pulling me to her. Tasha reached up undid my belt and pants then yanked them and my underware down in one swift movement. My cock was semi hard but Tasha and her talented mouth quickly made short work of that. In no time flat I was rock hard and ready to go. I lifted Tasha to her feet spun her round and bent her over so her hands were resting on the toilet bowl lid. I lifted her skirt up and was surprised to find no underware but hey makes my life easier. I tapped her feet to indicate she should spread them a bit, one thing I love looking at is a woman's pussy and in this bent over position hew lips were just starting to part.

I took my cock in my hand and guided it straight into her warm moist pussy. It had been a while since I had been with Tasha and I did miss the feeling of her pussy. I was in two minds about what to do now, hard and fast get it out the way and get back before anyone notices or take my time and enjoy it.

Tasha mush have been thinking the same thing, "fuck me hard and fast big boy but let me swallow your cum, I can't walk around with it leaking out all night."

Hard and fast she wants then hard and fast she will get. I started moving my cock in and out of her pussy, not hard and fast but just faster than slow and gentle. After a half dozen strokes I picked up the pace a little maybe going about half speed but slowly getting quicker. A few more strokes and I picked up the pace a little more now we were hitting a good speed. Tasha started to maon softly everytime I pushed my cock in and shortly after that I felt the familiar tightening in her pussy just as she started to cum. I picked up the pace even more not yet at full speed slam her through the wall but getting close. Every time I pushed in you could hear flesh hitting flesh and the unmistakable sound of a wet juicy pussy being fucked.

Just then the bathroom door opened and whoever it was coming in stopped mid sentence and so did we.

"Dude I swear I heard someone fucking in here as I opened the door" an unfamiliar voice said.

"Bullshit man you always watching too much pork, you think everyone is fucking or wanting to fuck" came his buddies reply.

Tasha slowly pulled herself off my cock and indicated I should sit on the toilet. Once I sat down she straddled my legs, grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy as she lowered herself down on to my lap with her back leaning against my chest. She just gently rocked her hips a bit and guided my hands under her shirt to her lace covered breasts. I reached in-between us and released the clasp of her bra so I could get my hands under the lace fabric. Tasha put her hand in her mouth to stifle a moan but the two bathroom users heard that one.

"Dude your right I think someone is fucking in here, who do you think it could be?"

"Let's go tell the others"

And with that they huried out he door and we decided it was now or never. Tasha picked up the pace and I reached around and rubbed her clit. It took her all of a out 10 seconds to hit her orgasm which in turn sent me on the path of no return.

"Shit Tasha I'm going to blow" I cried but she just kept bucking caught up in her orgasm.

"Tasha I'm about to flood your pussy" but she kept riding.

I let out a long loud "Aaahhhh fffuuuuccccccckkkkkk!" as I painted her insides with my cum.

"Woops sorry I got so caught up I couldn't stop" Tasha said.

"Don't apologize to me your the one who is going to have cum leaking from her pussy all night."

"Quick we better clean up incase they come back" I said. Tasha grabbed a handful of toilet paper stuffed it in between her legs and bolted out the door.

I quickly changed stalls and was just wiping the last bits of cum from my cock when I heard a group of guys come back in.

"Dude I'm telling you people are fucking in here."

kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers
12