Confession of an Unfaithful Man Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall, they all looked in expecting to see someone else.

"Sorry to disappoint but only me in here, if you bits are looking a good time try the gay bar down the road."

His mates all punched him in the arm laughed at him and left.

"Sorry buddy nobody fucking in here but I did hear something next door while I was taking a shit, maybe that's what you heard." With that said he was off like a rocket, not sure where but he was gone.

I made my way back out to the party and managed to locate Maria. We mingled around for a bit still getting pulled this way and that. Maria introduced me to some old school mates of hers and that's when I clicked as to who it was I had run into in the bathroom, I noticed that rocket boy was not there.

Drew called everyone to attention and gave a quick speech then asked Maria and I to say a few words. I basically went through the formalities of thanking everyone who turned up, those that helped organize Thursday mornings events and of course Maria's parents. We then played a recording of Thursdays call that a mate of mine had taped off the radio. Maria cried again and everyone cheered.

We finished with my father making a toast and the music cranked up again and the party kept going.

Some time late in the event Tasha found me and pulled me aside.

"Did you send that guy in to the ladies toilets to fuck me?"

"No, I had to think on my feet when he bought his mates in and the found only me exiting a small. All his mates laughed and left, I told him it sounded like it came from the woman's not men's toilets. Then he just left."

"Well he came into the woman's toilets looking for the couple that were having sex and all he found was me sitting on a toilet playing with myself tyring to get the cum out of my pussy. I just looked him in the eye and said if you want to fuck it first you got to lick it."

I just looked at her in shock.

"I have never seen a guy go down so fast in my life, but let me tell u that guy can eat me out any day. He didn't even blink about the fact that your cum was still leaking out."

I just stood there listening and getting horny.

"His cock wasn't as satisfying as yours and he didn't last very long but he had me so worked up with his tongue and his xum tastes nice so it was worth it."

I had no idea what to say and then I did something super crazy I slid my hand up inside her skirt and stuck my fingers in her pussy.

Tasha for once was shocked and jumped away from me. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Just checking that he cleaned all the cum out." I said with a cheaky smile.

The rest of the party was rather uneventful sexually anyway. There was the usual drunk people falling over. Some guy spewed on his girlfriend, she just slapped the shit out of him and left.

That night Maria and I were snuggled in bed I was drifting off to sleep as she tried to talk to me. "Did you hear about the guy mum caught having sex in the bathroom?"

That got my attention "what, really someone had sex in the bathroom I thought that only happened in movies."

Maria went on to explain how her aunt and her mum were going to the bathroom and stopped just before walking in because they could hear a guy saying "oh yeah, that's it, yeeeessss, swallow my cummmmm. Ooohhhh you suck cock so good."

Apparently they waited just inside the bathroom door for him to emerge from the stall. He Apparently turned bright red and ran from the bathroom when he stepped out of the stall and saw the two woman smiling at him. The mystery woman (who I knew to be Tasha) just locked the stall door and remained hidden until the older ladies had left.

"Did they find out who the chick was?"

"No and mum says nobody came out for a while but I have a few ideas who it could have been."

With that Maria shuffled closer grabbed my arm and placed it onto her body and fell asleep.

12