Confession of an Unfaithful Man Pt. 09

Story Info
Heading away on holiday with Maria.
5.2k words
4.5
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers

The engagement party had been a huge success and I had one very happy fiance snuggled in my bed with me. There were a few more get together planned for the rest of Easter weekend but as far as I'm aware there was no more sexual antics (that got anyone else's attention anyway).

Winter rolled around and Maria and I had a vacation planned. We jumped on a plane Wednesday morning and headed south. Our first stop was to collect a small campervan. We had planned on staying in proper accommodation but should we get side tracked we could just crash wherever. We only had two actual stops booked but other than that we were free to do whatever.

Let me quickly explain a bit about the camper it was a small camper made from a large transit van type of van. Barn doors on the back one sliding door on the side and a bench type seat in the front for the passengers. Just inside the back door there was a couch that folds flat to a bed and a bench with sink and gas cooker opposite. Moving toward the front there were storage cupboards and a very tall cupboard that was just wide enough for the toilet to fit in. I don't have a problem with small spaces but sitting in such a small space did not look like a nice way to use the toilet.

Off to our first booked destination. We drove down the highway for a few hours then came across a cool little town where we had lunch and walked around a bit. There were some shops selling some cool knick knacks and bits but right in the middle of the town square was an old set of stocks. We watched as some tourists finished taking photos and then when they left I place Maria in them. With her head and hands locked in place I took a photo then walked around behind her and gave her bottom a gentle but firm smack. Maria was a bit stunned and even more so when the second smack hit her. That's when things got a bit out of hand. I knew I should have stopped but I went for one more.

SMACK!! both hands right on her butt but instead of her complaining all I got was a low moan from her, so I smacked her again.

SMACK, "ohhh"

SMACK "yeah"

SMACK "ohhh yeah"

SMACK " ohhh god that's good"

SMACK "you better stop that or ill make you fuck me right here"

Now that thought had me wondering if she actually would.

SMACK "OK that's it get me out of here NOW!"

I thought to myself, there now you have done it pushed it too far. I released the stocks and she walked away from me heading straight for the camper. Feeling like a dick I followed and we got in and drove out of town. 5 min down the road Maria burst out laughing and I had no idea why.

"Why you laughing babe?"

"Stop this bloody van now"

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

As soon as we stopped she undid her belt and jumped out her door. Thinking to myself I really fucked up now I was surprised when she jumped in the back and screamed at me. "Either you get back here and fuck me or I'm going to wave down the next truck that drives past and get him to fuck me."

Well that was not what I expected, I pulled the van off the road a bit more shut the engine off and raced to the back door to get in with her. Man was she ever worked up. Maria was grabbing at my pants before I even had a chance to try close the door. Maria pushed me down onto the sofa that folds flat to a bed but she was not wasting time folding it out. My cock was out and down her throat so fast my head was still trying to process what had just happened. Maria worked my cock with great enthusiasm she was building me up so fast I was about to be disappointed with how quick it was then she stopped.

Maria stood up, turned around and bent over putting her hands on the small bench where the sink and gas cooker were. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so naughty, please don't beat me any more."

SMACK! my right hand came down on her backside.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

SMACK! again my hand hit her backside.

She then turned her head and looked at me as she worked her pants down to her ankles.

"I'm so sorry, please it wasn't my fault. Would I lie to you."

"Turn around"

SMACK! this time my hand landed on bare flesh and Maria just moaned.

SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK! three quick blows on her skin saw red marks starting to form as Maria's legs and body shook.

"Take me now, shove you fucken cock in me, please I need it now."

I moved forward and rubbed my cock head against her very very wet pussy. With very little resistance at all my cock slid balls deep into her pussy.

"Hard, fuck me hard. Don't worry about me just fucken slam me NOW."

The next 45 seconds were exactly that my hips were thrusting harder than ever before, just absolutely slamming into Maria with everything I could muster.

Several trucks drove past and honked their horn but with the sound of slapping flesh and Maria screaming for more I barely heard them.

And then with an almighty roar I unloaded my first load of the day deep into Maria.

I grabbed her hips and collapsed back onto the sofa pulling Maria back with me, my cock slowly softening as we sat there panting in our afterglow. My cock finally fell out and I could feel the mixture of cum and pussy juice starting to drip out of Maria's pussy and onto my cock, balls and possibly even the seat too.

"Maria darling I think you need to get up and do something about the mess you are dripping," and with that she did exactly that. Moving from my lap to kneel on the floor Maria spun around and started licking up the mess that was all over me. Bathing my balls with her tongue and gently sucking one then the other into her mouth making sure they were nice and clean. Maria then proceeded to lick up and down my shaft. Taking the opportunity while I was only semi hard to stick my cock all the way in and bury her nose in my pubes. My cock twitched slightly and Maria doubled down on her efforts. Soon I was hard not rock hard but hard enough to get things going again. Maria sat in my lap again my cock easily sliding back into her slimy pussy that was still leaking cum. Maria leant forward placing her hands on her knees and started moving her hips slowly up and down just gently fucking my cock. The feeling was good the view was great but if we stayed like this too long we were going to be late.

"Maria darling either we pick up the pace or we save round two for later."

With that she lifted off my cock and turned to me and said "I'll take option three thanks babe, now let's get moving."

Option three I thought there was no option three.

We got back in the front and I started driving again. Less that 5 minutes down the road and Maria leans over and starts rubbing my cock through my pants.

As She reaches for my zipper I ask her if this is her idea of an option three and the only response I got was her grinning at me with that cheaky grin of hers.

Then Maria removed her seat belt and moved into a kneeling position on the bench seating as she worked my pants open and fished my cock out. With my semi hard cock exposed she worked on her pants too before she got herself in a position she wanted on hands and knees and slowly lowered her face to my crotch and began to lick my cock like an ice cream. This wasn't a I want to suck you off blow job, this was a I want to tease you blow job. Maria swirled her tongue around the head of my cock like you downed your ice cream is melting. Gently she liked up and down the sides as she started to finger herself as well.

Maria was struggling for balance trying to lick my cock, finger her pussy and not fall off the seat.

"Fuck this I can't do it the way I want to."

And with that she stuck my cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down a few times before pulling off.

"Sorry babe it's to hard in this bloody camper, Road Head will have to wait."

Maria moved back to her seat put one foot up on the dash board and the other almost touching my butt which spread her open perfectly.

"No road fun for you while driving babe but that doesn't mean I have to miss out "

Maria sat there spread wide with her fingers working like mad. She would alternate from slow small circles around her clit to a rapid strumming motion with her fingers flying across her clit. Then would come the squishy sound as she jammed two or three fingers into her pussy rapidly pumping.

It was so difficult to concentrate on driving as Maria worked herself through 2 orgasmic climaxes.

We arrived at our destination only 15 min late but that was OK. Our destination was an old castle that had been well looked after and turned into a tourist attraction.

They had done a wonderful job, the grounds were amazing the castle looked great (old but with a lot of modern comforts) and the best part was they had converted the stables into accommodation for tourists. There were also two rooms inside the castle that had been converted to accommodation and this was where we would be sleeping tonight.

We took the guided tour around the castle and grounds before heading to our room on the 3rd floor. In our room was a great old 4 post bed, fireplace, bathroom, couch and a selection of costumes. The reason for the costumes was tonight was a massive "traditional" winter solstice feast. We had a couple of hours to relax before we were required downstairs. Maria took a soak in the claw foot bath tub. I lay on the bed reading a book and fell asleep. I was awoken some time later by Maria slapping her tits against my face. We found costumes that fit and went down for the feast. It was a great evening full of ceremony and celebration. We returned to our room to find someone had lit the fire and the room was toasty and warm. As we removed our costumes and carefully hung them I had an evil idea. Just as Maria reached for her night gown I grabbed her and twisted both her arms behind her back then pushed her towards the balcony. I drew the curtains apart and opened the door.

It was much cooler outside than I expected but I was determined so I pushed Maria out onto the balcony much to her protesting. I released her arms and forced her to bend over putting her hands on the cold stone work and I stuck my fingers straight into her pussy. She was damp, not wet but wet enough and quickly getting wetter. Within seconds she was wet enough for me to insert my cock. There was no time to waste I drove my cock straight up inside her slamming as deep as I could in one swift movement. Maria let out a loud moan which caught the attention of the catering staff that were loading their van. I just kept slamming and Maria kept moaning but I was getting cold fast so I pulled out and grabbed Maria by the arm and took her inside.

We immediately went and curled up on the large mat in front of the fireplace and very quickly we were warming back up. As Maria lay there with just the light of the fire illuminating the room and the flicker of the flames making patterns on her skin I started to massage her body. My hands roaming from her face to her feet and everywhere in between. Maria was starting to look sleepy so I suggested we move to bed.

I spooned up behind Maria and she reached back and stroked my cock making sure I was hard then guided me into her pussy.

"Just gently please I'm tired and just want to feel you as I fall asleep."

I just lat there balls deep gently flexing my cock and occasionally rotating my hips slightly. Maria was asleep within seconds, but I wanted more. I just kept my gentle motion going for another 5 min till I felt the pressure building. What to do now I wondered then I remembered Maria telling me off for not finishing last time this happened so I figured fuck it and just blasted my load deep into her pussy just before I too fell asleep.

I woke at some point in the middle of the night still snuggled close and covered in a sticky mess of cum. I got out of bed and put a few more logs on the fire to get it roaring again and grabbed a wash cloth to clean myself up. After checking the fire I returned to bed, next thing I knew the birds were singing and there was a faint hint of daylight outside. I rolled over and my morning wood poked straight into Maria's arse cheek. Gently moving my fingers around I found the sticky wet opening I was after and gently worked on getting my cock inside her. After a few moments of gentle rocking I was finally as deep as I was going to get without waking Maria up. I continued to gently rock my hips and brush my fingers across her face which finally woke her up but not to the reaction I expected.

Maria bolted from the bed screaming "fuck I'm about to pee everywhere."

Next thing I know I hear Maria calling me fron the bathroom so I go to investigate.

"Why the hell is there cum dripping from my pussy, what the fuck did you do to me?"

OK so I get told off for not finishing when she falls asleep and now I'm getting told off for finishing, what am I supposed to do?

Maria starts chuckling "ha ha you are so easy to wind up some times. Now seeing as I'm dirty why don't you help me get clean in the shower."

Well you don't have to ask me twice, I had the water on and warming up before Maria had finished on the toilet.

While we did not fuck in the shower Maria was kind enough to give me a hand job to keep me hard, she washed me in the water and then followed with a blow job to make sure I tasted clean.

We checked out of the castle and continued on our way. A few tourist stops here and there then we made it to Jewel Bay.

Now Jewel Bay isn't actually full of precious jewels but it is a very interesting bay. The beach has no sand but has lots of small pebbles instead and in amongst all the Grey pebbles there are random colored stones or jewels I guess.

These are not expensive stones or rare collectable rocks they are just random colored rocks, red mostly but still lots of green and blue some yellow and white ones as well. We spent hours walking this beach collecting all sorts of cool rocks. We dug a hole in the beach and found some wood on the beach to make a fire. Maria placed her colored stones in piles near the fire to warm them and dry them off. We cooked our dinner over the fire that night and then headed back to the camper for the night. We were the only vehicle in the carpark so didn't panic about closing the curtains on the camper.

Somewhere around 11 a vehicle came in and parked not far from where we were. Maria was asleep and i was almost there too. I lay in the bed wondering if I should get up and close the curtains but figured as long as they stayed in the car we should be fine. With the full moon up I could make out the two bodies in the vehicle and knew they were making out in the front seats. Then things started to get real interesting as I saw clothing being removed.

Now the car was close enough I could make out body shapes and movements but not details. I gently shook Maria awake and we sat up a bit so we were not straining to watch. My cock was slowly hardening and Maria was quick to notice the lump in the bedding. As we watched we could see the shape of a woman sitting on a man's lap her tits pointing out as she rode him. Maria shifted sideways and lowered herself onto my cock so we were in almost the same position. I reached around and grabbed her tits as she gently rocked her hips.

We just sat there gently rocking as we watched our lovers in the car do their thing. As soon as they finished (well I'm assuming someone hit their finish) they quickly dressed and departed. Maria went to get off but I held her tight and shuffled down the bed a bit till I was laying flat on my back with Maria laying on top of me. I slid my right hand down to her pussy and started rubbing both her pussy lips and her clit while my left worked on her breasts, with my hands busy my hips quickly followed and we were fucking up a storm within seconds. Maria twisted her head to try kiss me I stretched my neck up to meet her and the second our lips touched we both exploded in an amazing dual orgasm.

Without pulling my cock out we rolled to our sides and quickly fell asleep.

Day three and four (friday and sat) we did more touristy things. Driving around, taking photos and exploring the country. Sunday evening was our only other planned destination half way between nowhere and somewhere was a small tourist town population without tourists about 50 with tourists during the day 500. The town was famous for salmon and had several large farms where tourists came to fish for, feed and be feed salmon.

On the outskirts of town was a little hidden gem. On a large block of land sat hot water lodge. Well hot water lodge had a wooden lodge with accommodation for a half dozen people but the real magic lay in the 8 small cottages scattered over the property, we had booked cottage 5. Situated about 200M from any other with tall trees on three sides and a man made lake on the other it was both beautiful and private.

Now hot water lodge was not called hot water lodge because hot water magically came out the ground it was because every cottage had its own wood fire feed spa pool. So while Maria made us some dinner in the small cottage I got the fire started and got the water heating up in the spa. We enjoyed a beautiful dinner of salmon and fresh vegetables before retiring to the spa pool. We sat there for hours watching stars twinkle, the flicker from the fire the occasional ripples on the lake. Maria and I just sat there watching and talking until Maria said something crazy.

"I dare you to go for a swin in the lake."

Now I knew that in the middle of winter that lake was going to be barely above freezing, the spa was super warm and I knew exactly where I wanted to be.

"Not a chance babe that lake will be cold as hell."

"What if I give you a reward for completing the dare?"

"Not happening that lake is way too cold, what could you possible offer me as a reward that would make me want to freeze in there?"

"I'll let you fuck me."

"Um been there done that"

" I'll let you fuck me anywhere you like tonight....... any hole you like, your in charge."

I think I took all of about half a second to think that one through. In fact I was probably out of the spa and halfway to the lake before I even realized what I was doing.

SPLASH I dove into the lake which was not as deep as I hoped and very quickly I bounced off the muddy bottom and came up gasping for breath. The chill of the water knocked the air right out of me and I just sat there in the lake catching my breath. As I got out and walked back to the spa Maria began laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, with the size of that thing I don't think you will be able to claim your reward."

I looked down and she was correct everything had shrunk big time I just hoped the spa was warm enough to reverse the process before Maria changed her mind.

I threw a few more chunks of wood into the fire to keep the water hot and climbed back into the spa and after my dip in the lake the spa felt like it was boiling hot. Things soon started to return to normal, the water felt normal, my balls returned to their normal position and my cock returned to its normal size. Now to collect on my reward.

We started out slow I had Maria place her shoulders on the edge of the spa and lean her head back so she was looking straight up at the stars. I lifted her legs up and placed them over my shoulders so she was laying flat on the surface of the water, her breasts pointing out like little islands. I gently ran my hands up and down her legs as I slowly moved forward until I got to her honey hole. By this point I had lifted most of her body out the water and I placed a few kisses on her pussy lips. I reached over her leg and gently pulled her lips apart so my tongue could make contact with her clit. The second my tongue made contact Maria let out a low moan. This just excited me more and I started flicking my tongue across her clit making her moan more. I could feel her body start to tense up and her breathing become more rapid, I knew she was close so I backed off my efforts just enough to stop her orgasm but not enough to kill the mood. As she started to relax a little I picked up the pace again flicking my tongue across her like mad, yet again as she tensed up I backed off my efforts. I tried to move away but Maria tightened her legs around my head

kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers
12