Confession of an Unfaithful Man Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please babe I need to cum, please keep going."

I started sliding my tongue up and down her slit licking her pussy from bottom to top running a few circles around her clit then back down again. As her legs relaxed I zeroed in on her clit running my tongue across it for all I was worth. This time as I felt her body tense up and her breathing become rapid I dropped down under the water and freed myself from between her legs. Maria was not happy with me but I just grabbed her and pulled her to me pressing my lips to hers before she could say anything. I moved backwards and sat down pulling Maria down into my lap my rock hard cock trapped between our bodies as I held her close. I spread her legs either side of mine opening her up nicely and allowing my fingers great access. I began just gently running my finger up and down her slit just teasing her until I felt her hips wiggle indicating she wanted more. I started drawing small circles around her clit not making direct contact but just enough accidental contact to keep her worked up. I knew she was getting frustrated with me but that was all part of the plan. As she started to climb off my lap in frustration I zeroed in on her clit and pulled her tight to me with my free arm. That did it all resistance stopped as she melted into me. This time as she was getting near she grabbed my wrist so I couldn't pull away and frustrate her further but I had other ideas. Instead I stood up tipping her off my lap as she fell forward she reached out and put her hands on the side of the spa I quickly grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her pussy, well that did it Maria went off like a rocket screaming like a banshee "ohhh mmyyyyy fucken God, ooohhhh yeeessssss, ooohhhhhhh."

The only problem with getting Maria so worked up is it got me worked up too and when she went off and her pussy clamped down on my cock I knew I was in trouble. I knew I had to stop pumping, but the tight warm grip and spasms of her pussy were to good to stop so I kept pumping and she kept shrieking and I kept pumping and next thing I knew I was pumping shot after shot of cum deep into her pussy.

We both collapsed down onto the seats inside the spa just relaxing in the amazing afterglow of what just happened. Maria moved over and snuggled against me and we just sat there staring out at the beautiful clear night sky.

We both must have dozed off cause next thing I knew the water was starting to feel cooler and as I looked around there was not much glow from the fire. I gently moved away from Maria and put a few more small bits of wood on the fire in the hope it would get going again, very quickly it burst back into flame and I threw some big pieces in to keep it going.

As I got back beside Maria she half woke up and mumbled something about the water being cold. I just pulled her closer and said it will be fine in a min just wait. I could feel the hot water starting to flow back into the spa and knew we would be fine for a little while.

Next thing I knew Maria was shaking me awake and giggling like a school girl. As I opened my eyes I noticed there were small snowflakes falling from the sky.

"OH my God babe it's snowing, it actually snowing. I've never been outside when it's snowing."

I just sat there smiling at her, then she got that cheaky look on her face and she turned around bent over and wiggled her arse at me.

"Hey darling I've never been fucked while it's snowing, want some of this?"

Who was I to say no and I still had my ultimate reward to collect. I had planned on taking my time but as I started to rub Maria's clit she just turned her head and in a sweet southern Belle accent said "Please mister, please just stick your big cock in my tight little pussy. Please mister I need that big cock in me."

I had no idea where it came from but she sounded cute doing it and I wanted her so I played along.

"OK sweet young thing here it comes, are you sure this monster will fit?"

"Please mister, just start gently until I can fit it in, please mister I need your cock in me in the snow."

I took it slow just rubbing the tip against her pussy lips, spreading the moisture and causing more to form. I could feel Maria pushing back against me I knew she wanted more.

"Are you ready little one? if you push back any harder I can not be held responsible for any feelings of pain or pleasure you might experience."

"Please mister, please I need to feel you inside me."

With that Maria pushed back just a little more and my cock slid into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and gently pulled her back a bit more until I was buried as far as I could get.

"OH gosh mister I can feel your big cock inside me, gosh it's so big and so deep. Please be gently with little ol me mister I'd hate for you to ruin me for future partners."

I kept hold of her hips and gently moved her back and forward on my cock as well as gently pumping my hips. Maria forward as my hips rock back then Maria backward as my hips thrust forward. Nothing rough but just enough pressure to remind her who is in control.

"OH God mister, sooo biiiggg."

"Please be gentle with me mister it's so big."

I couldn't help myself any more the sweet little accent was driving me crazy. I picked up the pace my hips slapping into her wet flesh. I stopped moving her hips it was all me now and I wad going for it.

"OH please mister, please slow down. Please mister, please not so hard you are going to ruin me."

I just kept going there was no stopping me now hard, fast and deep my cock was a pussy fucking machine.

Then I felt my balls tightening and I knew my release was close.

"Here you go young thing a load of cum to turn you into a woman."

"OH no mister, please not inside me mister. Please you mustn't mister. No I don't want it inside me mister it might........"

Before she could finish the sentence I thrust as deep as I could and let flow everything my balls had.

"OH no mister, you did your thing inside lil ol me, what will happen to me now?"

I just dropped back into the spa and let the warm water work it's magic.

We sat in the spa till the water started to cool then went back inside and off to bed.

After that effort I was too spent to claim my reward so we just fell asleep.

I woke up to Maria giving one of her nice wake up blow jobs and when I tried to take charge so I could claim my reward she jumped off the bed "Sorry babe that was last night's reward not for today. Use it or lose it."

With that she jumped out of bed "come on sleepy head we have things to do let's get moving."

The rest of our holiday was rather uneventful as we finished off doing touristy things and exploring small towns before hopping on a plane home.

12